Future Fash/80s Nostalgia thread

Post here any content related to future fash and 80s nostalgia. To stockpile on content.

We need to bring about what caused us nostalgia in the past in order to create a better future. That includes the upcoming God Emperor Rule.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HL_3D4b3UZM
youtube.com/watch?v=VXa9tXcMhXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wdOX2mnMeUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O0lIlROWro8
youtube.com/watch?v=EfF9Umo-y9E
youtube.com/watch?v=4IAPcn4sR0I
youtube.com/watch?v=p5g61ENFhKA
youtube.com/watch?v=JfhfAigT9xA
youtube.com/watch?v=mKOpzExwzdY
vhscrystalsecrets.tumblr.com/
empyr3an.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/user-625608547
puu.sh/raA60/85f6d4c43c.mp3
puu.sh/raApK/242e28ab31.mp3
puu.sh/raArW/fe6b7a2990.mp3
puu.sh/raAvS/951b6c06ba.mp3
puu.sh/raAz0/0dfab4f0fd.mp3
puu.sh/raABl/5ce61a9cbd.mp3
puu.sh/raAJ3/cc6c1e281b.mp3
puu.sh/raALP/caad759eb1.mp3
puu.sh/raAOg/5de27df499.mp3
puu.sh/raAQP/043d012a2e.mp3
mega.nz/#F!iwABUApY!MaExct8QR-gKyg_2zdt1YA!q85R0KLR
youtube.com/watch?v=hCFVPzQVtmU
youtube.com/watch?v=h8xbjpArhuw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
gog.com/game/beneath_a_steel_sky
getmosh.io/
soundcloud.com/user-625608547/white-awake-free-download
mega.nz/#F!0J0CyT4a!o0lyki5yy6R2LFMD__dx3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gPoiv0sZ4s4
soundcloud.com/trumpwave
youtube.com/watch?v=P_ukfGAd8T4
systemsofromance.com/blog/2011/01/alan-shearer-dark-is-the-color-lp/
my.mixtape.moe/lpcply.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=LGD8SfuWL8I&index=1&list=PLa-7_EIcGbhhlMecYjQC_ovw8_2cAMGN1
youtube.com/watch?v=nAz7ih-fT_U
youtube.com/watch?v=ZA2UoFuQFM0
youtu.be/mnqj31VPNoE
truthandaction.org/bill-gates-creates-hitler-youth-global-citizenship/2/
soundcloud.com/billjobs/f-u-t-u-r-e-f-a-s-h
m.photofunia.com/effects/retro-wave
youtube.com/channel/UCD-4g5w1h8xQpLaNS_ghU4g
xurious.bandcamp.com/releases
my.mixtape.moe/grnnxo.gif
my.mixtape.moe/fzdrxl.gif
my.mixtape.moe/lssxcb.gif
my.mixtape.moe/uahsow.gif
my.mixtape.moe/tvkqgr.gif
my.mixtape.moe/pvqach.gif
my.mixtape.moe/ntbkti.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump dancing to vaporwave

Thanks user

retro 80s music compilation:

youtube.com/watch?v=HL_3D4b3UZM

How do I make stuff like this?

I can only use microsoft paint at the moment tbh.

If you don't have the skills yet, help to find content

I want to make more content. What software do people use?

Use GIMP or Krita faggot. Both free. The more OC you try to make, the more you learn.

R.I.P. Falco

Do you have a version of the robo cop image that isn't made for ants?

This gave me an idea for some OC. Until I present it, have a bump.

An old news report about the initial Incidents. Is this possible now? Pls drop info if so, this can be used in case of a intertube shutdown or total propaganda electric jew in case of martial law.

Time to up your resolution game, lads. There's no way you can be aesthetic on a 2k phone when my shower has more tiles than the picture's number of pixels.

thanks lad

What are the essential future fash albums/EPs?

Found this

Stop posting before I take a shit on your face.

no kraftwerk yet faggots?

youtube.com/watch?v=VXa9tXcMhXQ

youtube.com/watch?v=wdOX2mnMeUQ

youtube.com/watch?v=O0lIlROWro8

more shit

youtube.com/watch?v=EfF9Umo-y9E

youtube.com/watch?v=4IAPcn4sR0I

youtube.com/watch?v=p5g61ENFhKA

youtube.com/watch?v=JfhfAigT9xA

youtube.com/watch?v=mKOpzExwzdY

also this treasure chest

vhscrystalsecrets.tumblr.com/

empyr3an.tumblr.com/

MOAR

nice italo

Bumplock, please

I've been writing 80s aesthetic Fashwave for a while now.

Bandcamp albums coming soon, and there are other projects in the works.

Check out my soundcloud , let me know if you like any of it.

soundcloud.com/user-625608547

(checked)
saw some of your stuff on daily stormer really dig your work man

I've been enjoying your stuff for a while. I listen to The Second Coming all the time, it's such a great way to get to know a poem. Would love more tracks like that if possible. Otherwise keep doing what your doing you're killing it man. Amazing driving music.

Bad news is that you can't signal hijack on analog anymore but anyone with a jammer can hijack a digital signal ONLY if you know the precise frequency.

Good news is many local or tiny channels don't bother changing the presets… so we could redpill like this.

There has only been one group of digital hijacks and it was to show… a lame zombie prank…

It's actually surprisingly easy to do, sure it's a felony to misuse public airwaves but practically impossible for anymore to get caught.

This needs a Moonman version

It's always nice to share interests with someone.

Still working on the redpill, but she seems to be seeing some patterns herself. Perhaps she just needs a hint…

didn't mean to reply to that.

Made these the other day for some friends of mine (who will probably read this post at some point). They're not as good as most of the stuff, but I think they look at least semi-nice.

Photoshop and Raytracing

The palm tree is fantastic.

I just don't understand what any of this has to do with fascism. This recent 80's retro movement is just mostly copying the graphics design that appeared on product boxes.

If I baselessly claim that grunge rock destroys communists, could I just spam Nirvana and Pearl Jam songs?

How do we even compete with Slavs?

Memetic Warriors in charge of Bringing back The 80s aesthetic meme: Sam Hyde

Do you know of anyone else?

I think one of the great tragedies of the brown invasion is that we lost all the tropical areas/beach cities I prefer the cold, but whatevs and we lost our White beach culture in America.

Whenever I get caught up in the romanticism of Miami, I forget that it's all spics and old kikes down there.

What the fuck is wrong with me?
As of late, I've been enjoying samplewave more than synthwave, a "real" genre.

/r/ing this with Black Sun

Trips confirm your shit is ultra dank, user, keep it up. I'm a fan already. Between you, Moonman, CyberNazi, and Blink 1488 we're onto some incendiary fash cultural shifts

I don't know what it is.

where did these come from? reminds me a bit of Beneath a Steel Sky.

Am I the only one getting a Half-life vibe off of this?

Most dope, my man. Thank you

Few more. I missed these threads.

Sucks that 8ch can't host music for legal reasons.
The Art Of The Deal - puu.sh/raA60/85f6d4c43c.mp3
Trump Tower - puu.sh/raApK/242e28ab31.mp3
NASDAQ - puu.sh/raArW/fe6b7a2990.mp3
Power Lunch - puu.sh/raAvS/951b6c06ba.mp3
East 56th Street - puu.sh/raAz0/0dfab4f0fd.mp3
Evening In Manhattan - puu.sh/raABl/5ce61a9cbd.mp3
Limousine - puu.sh/raAJ3/cc6c1e281b.mp3
Dinner For Two - puu.sh/raALP/caad759eb1.mp3
Private Jet - puu.sh/raAOg/5de27df499.mp3
The View From The Top - puu.sh/raAQP/043d012a2e.mp3

This album came out last week. It fucking rocks.

Holy fuck.

That's an awesome picture.

Fav track so far: Fighting for Western Civilization

really can't overstate that I dig your shit. I fear too many independent artists (especially explicitly fashy ones) might give up because they aren't getting a lot of attention, but keep at it.

Other than Hotline: Miami, I'm saddened that there aren't more games that use this aesthetic.

Why can't we have a few hopeful future (as opposed to the hopeless future trash by modern leftists) adventure game/interactive novel or a 2D action game about a kid wanting to go to that hot new electronics strore in 80s NYC and attacked by alien robots.

saved.

These threads are always so fucking comfy

PLPLPLPLPLPLPLPLPL

(checked)

fug man if I had monies to put inna paypal I'd give you the gibs

keep up the solid work mang

Quick link for it. :)
mega.nz/#F!iwABUApY!MaExct8QR-gKyg_2zdt1YA!q85R0KLR

oh man, what would that even be like?

Much of the 80's was pure degeneracy, and kike meddling.
But then, there was the fashion and athleticism.

It would be weird.

That was just certain part of society. The 80's also had a strong middle class, family values and low divorce rates.

great thread

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon isn't like what you described, but the aesthetic is there.

Hard to imagine it but the world, including America would be substantially more Germanized and not at all Americanized.

The 1980s were a result of a "violent" cultural revolt against the American self-hatred of the 60s and 70s, not to mention the latter's economic sluggishness. Americans were nostalgic for the values of the 50s and were content to rehash the era in appearance only.

The 60s and 70s seem to look much like 2000s and 2010s, so many similarities but I could write a whole book on this subject as my mind is racing.

But I fully believe that the late 2010s and 2020s are going to look like the 80s.

But yeah, if Germany won WW2, the America that spawned the 80s wouldn't have existed in any way.

Something else would have existed though.
Pretty sure synth music came from Europe if not Germany now that I think about it. Something that audibly/visibly resembled our 80s would be there, just…different

Can you give some notable examples?

The most obvious example is the protest of an unpopular war Vietnam/Iraq War and how many Americans were self-hating.

Another obvious example is how the 70s were about rehashing 50s aesthetics in shit like Happy Days, while in the 2010 it was all about remaking 80s shows and movies.

We're creating them. This is the beginning of a cultural revolution not based on Leftist/anarchist memes

Can Holla Forums stealing our memes for a single fucking second.

Fuck off you soulless uncreative fucks.

It's come a long way since 2012.
So many artists within the vaporwave and synthwave genres alone.
It used to be a select 5 or 6 you could name, now it's countless, and the aesthetic is slowly taking over, Donald Trump, it's all coming together.

One of the greatest TV theme songs ever.

Have a link to those?

If we're memeing back nostalgia, let's meme back giris front the early 2000s. They were cuter and more effeminate/submissive than now.

Also, contributing

You know it's kinda amazing that extremely high quality art still exists but it's just buried.

Maybe it's impossible to truly kill the human spirit.

High speed internet in every normie home and the rise of social media ruined women. I hate it.

50s nostalgia is better imo
Gonna dump some of this based fashy art I found from that guy who made the "fuck anime" picture.

I wonder if it's better without lyrics or just clips. I love the clips. Sort of like Rob Zombie did with "I never try anything, I just do it. Want to try me?" with an old movie. But I think to advance the genre it might need lyrics.
I'm planning on making stuff once I get my money issues together. Trying to decide if I want to use great clips (I wish Hitler was in English) or add my own stuff.
These lyrics work great though

They're very related in the sense that the 80's was a generation of people who grew up in the nostalgia of the 1950s…. Future Fasc is about meming a positive futurism, which is something the 1990s killed with all their dystopian shit.

We either have a Planet of Apes and Robot overlords, disease, Armageddon, or we have Future Fasc… A positive reality to meme forward

Are you fucking retarded? You didn't even experience the 80s, did you? Most people with "80s nostalgia" never actually lived through the goddamn 80s, you retarded youngfags.

The greatest Square One Television song.

I'm almost 40 you little cunt. Don't pull rank on me.

That's pretty fascy

The future was bright in the 80's.

Damn I miss scene girls. Back when girls listened to Greenday and Dashboard Confessional instead of nigger hypnobeats. Then Soulja Goy came out with "Crank Dat" and I remember thinking, "how do these people like this music? Whatever I'll go back to listening to Blink 182 and talk to that cute shy emo girl." No more. Now everything is suffering. I remember those days, just a kid with a skateboard and some buddies, hangin out and havin fun, never thinking the world would devolve to where it is.

(checked, my man)

sauce?

bump for aesthetics

where find?

give me a source on this video and music right now

This guy has you covered

wot

This synthwave shit doesn't look like actual 80s art.

this is good shit

gimme a youtube source its been years

And you may ask yourself
What is that beautiful house?
And you may ask yourself
Where does that highway go to?
And you may ask yourself
Am I right?…Am I wrong?
And you may say to yourself yourself
My God!…What have I done?!

What if we hybridized the sleek, liquid chrome look of the 40's with 80's aesthetic?

Governor Chris Christie?

Boomers need to die. Fuck off.

Reported

Why is this shit on Holla Forums?

Suck my dick boomer. You need to be put down, fucking parasite.

Synthwave/Future fash threads always pop up every couple of weeks, or in the Holla Forums related music threads(non-classical). Plus, there are a few synthwave artists who browse Holla Forums on a regular basis.
You would know that if you weren't so new.
Lurk more

reported

Blow it out your ass.

reported

I've been here long enough that the only thing that's not pol related is the webm thread. but the 80's isn't pol unless it's about 80's Holla Forums. Don't fucking lie to me you fucking kike

First and second pics also ripe for Black Sun edit

The sparkle in your eyes
Keeps me alive
And the sparkle in your eyes
Keeps me alive, keeps me alive

Good stuff.

How about the propaganda video made by Gex and the Perturbator/Carpenter Brut audio censorship? That was very pol related, as the author responses to a Holla Forumslack using their music helped motivate a counterwave to Perturbator's cucked response and directly kickstarted Holla Forums's specific interest in synthwave. Once again, you would know this if you had been visiting Holla Forums for more than a month.
The 80's asthetic is used heavily in synthwave, and frequently hearkens back to the machismo of Stallone and Schwarzenegger, which is politically incorrect in today's postmodern society.
It is high energy, masculine, and a potent element of Holla Forums propaganda.
Eat a dick, kiddo.

I discovered Perturbator and Carpenter Brut maybe a month before that whole episode, and was very let down by their behavior.

What's funny is that when Carpenter Brut had Gex's video removed saying that it was unfair and biased and didn't represent Muslims etc, the very next day the Paris attacks happened. Perturbator and Brut are both French, by the way.

I hope brut hangs on the DOTR honestly

You think unfashy synth is going to be spared?
UH-UH

Patlabor 2

It's a scene from Patlabor 2, the music would be part of the OST I imagine.

I'm on the edge on dressing more fashy, i think it looks really good. It's a good style.

But i fear it would make someone come off like an absolute twat in today's society where T-shirt and jeans is the standard uniform.

Post some images that you'd consider to be fashy fashions.

Synthwave is nice but let's not forget good ol' EBM, completly white electronic music with very agressive and martial feel to it

So, Nazi cars and clothes with more edges and brighter colors?

I wear 5.11 pants with boots and a plain fitted T-shirt all day every day. I don't know if that's "fashy" but it's practical and you look good if you work out.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=hCFVPzQVtmU

Why not, let's troll the degenerates by associating their looks with fascism.

Yeah, but sports-jacket? Might be a bit too much?

I'm not saying I don't dig the look, I just find it amazing the inversion that's happened in the last 30 or so years.

Subvertion of classical values.

A SUIT IS A SUIT
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT IDIOTS WEAR NOW
THAT IS NOT OKAY

truth

Sounds pretty cool fam

Let's destroy nigger'n'roll once and for all mein friends !

The signs were clear, I mean they had to be, the end of a stalemate between two hostile powers, patriots on both sides, chauvinism, the national ideal. Look what happened, and it was all so clear it was what was coming, as early as 1992.

But maybe the future will be brighter.

I gotta say I'm really starting to dig this whole vaporwave thing.

Trips confirm for quality music.
I've been following you for some days as well, saw your last work retweeted by CyberNazi. Amazing stuff, keep it up lad.
Today I was at the beach listening to Purpose & Responsibility and The Presence of the Past. Great feeling listening to the former while looking at the sea.

By the way does your liberal singer even know what kind of music you make? Hilarious.

Nazi is funky.

(checked)
Incredible. Thanks user.

fag

If they had just canceled that show after SE2 it would have gone down as one of the best shows in history. SE3+ ruined it.

Yup the art threads get deleted but this modernist cancer gets to stay up

This is futurism faggot. And it's necessary to meme something beyond the dystopian Jew future. I don't know why art threads get deleted though

Unless you're doing high-class work, you'd look like an out-of-place tryhard to normies.

It's hard finding good example images in Google for this style.

You're damn right about that.

Season 3 wasn't so bad, just a change of tone.
4 and 5 were fucking pozzed though.
I mean actually social justice kike nose Dick Wolf pozzed.

One the best features of infinite next was being able to upload mp3s

Thanks for posting this, man. I haven't been able to afford it.

Don't do this, mang. Gives him a reason to keep posting and make more shekels.

Are you being retarded on purpose?

I think Phil K Dick wrote _The Man in the High Castle_ on that theme.

In such a future, would mohawk haircuts be relevant?

ignore the shills trying to derail
keep up the good work

Thanks for reminding me. Time for Atlantis is Calling and Geronimo's Cadillac.

Glorious user. We would most likely be in the midst of a cultural renaissance. New forms of music using the technology of he day with a heavy basis on the musical theory of classical composers would develop, The work of Arno Breker and things of that nature would be widely accepted as masterpieces, and art of similar styles would be developing. Space colonization would probably gain massive support from the populace and receive great amounts of funding.

My God, if only. But we can still pick ourselves up out of the mud of modernism and rise to our full potential. But only if we act quickly. The time is nigh my friend, It's now or never.

You could opt for the main theme from the movie, even.

Cool movie!

I miss them too. It will get better bro. White culture will come back once it has room to grow.
I hope to Kek that scene girls come back

I miss goth girls

Great work. I'm glad to discover another artist besides CyberNazi in this vein of music.

It's a shame that they were replaced with insane feminist cunts

If that's your OC you might want to change 甘い to 優しい. 甘い is sweet as in describing the sense of taste.

t. fellow moonruner

Future Fash:

Wearing a big erect blow up penis on you face and it fucking ejaculates doodie ahaha

Robocoop like were talking a toon of chickens in but they robots and they shoot lazwer beam at you8 oh noooooo :(*((((((((((

haha he wang hang out because sculptor knows thats the first thing a german looks at is the fucking dick because they gay sex faggot race full of homo essence

I just want a jaded goth gf who will listen to tones on tail with me while making fun of minorities

That sure gave me a hearty laugh.

Doxxing AND late 80s Amiga cracktro with catchy tune??? Don't worry Anons, I got you.

Tru Pleb.

This song always makes me think of pol.

nice

Holla Forums once again proving that they can't create anything themselves, only co-opt things that others create. It's getting sad at this point. Even reddit can make it's own shitty memes every now and then. They also miss the entire point of the meme in the first place. Nothing but childish "me-too"ism.

There was a cop show on Comedy Central last year called Moonbeam City that had the 80's futurism aesthetic. It was actually pretty funny if a bit pozzed, but the aesthetics were amazing.

Legendary movie + legendary song = nostalgia overload.

But user that's degenerate.

Nagel is also degenerate. To the bog with you.

A reminder that Ralph Macchio was actually 23 in The Karate Kid and he's now almost 55!

im honestly surprised it doesnt happen more…surely theres people with technical knowhow russianlel that can use digital to redpill

Here's some legit stuff from actually back in the day.
youtube.com/watch?v=h8xbjpArhuw

So's this and I still love it
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Your music has been very inspiring, also checked

Goths are still around. They have been co-opted by LGBTQIAWXYZ though, so most you find will be carpet munchers or demi-sexual cumdumpsters

I remember the 1980s.

Everyone who grew up in front of MTV, represent.

I don't think Nagel was gay. He had at least one lesbian picture, but that doesn't warrant drowning beneath a wicker hurdle.

arguably one of the best adventure games in existence, almost no retarded adventure game logic where you have to combine a tube of toothpaste and a wrench to turn on a light switch Good taste user.

His name is Vitas, it appears he's reasonably famous in Russia.

Not sure if it fits but it sure is aesthetic, his vocal range is ridiculous.

Excellent.

then they aren't goths

Does anyone have an opinion on when things really began to go to shit? I've heard 1996 in previous threads, but not much to back it up.

I'd say earlier than 1996 for sure.
Probably 1988 when Bush got elected.

Can I request someone make a FutureFash pic of Arthur Schopenhauer with a purple background with neon green?

Also dump FutureFash pics and any templates you guys wanna use.

Do you have a better quality picture? pixelation like that never works out with my color editing.

I hope this one works.

Enlightment was when ((they)) seized control over vast majority of the europeans assets and started to set nations against eachother by financing both sides war-efforts and whatnot.

I fucking love this shit. Is this what Italian Futurists felt like after the Great War?

Thanks user!

You gave it away! ばかやろ!

Sauce on that song, please. I was in that thread and never got an answer. ;-;

Ey, you know who loved some aesthetics? Nippon must extend into a new domain, a new era, and a new domain means a need for new Samurai. Sage of modern warriors Mishima-dono should lead the charge.

Just fash my shit up

off by 8.

no gooks n spooks
plz

Great work user!

Mein Neger.

spot the 12 year olds

gog.com/game/beneath_a_steel_sky
Its FREE on GOG lads

You want Tangerine Dream? Here's the MIRACLE MILE (1988) soundtrack, user.

AESTHETICS

MIRACLE MILE café scene which includes a reference to the Rand Corporation, pretty based for an 1980s film.

Very good

incredible

I think Falco inspired vid related. The moves and aesthetic are so similar to

I'm the source. It's only this loop atm but I want to make it a full track as soon as I have some time. It was just a 4 bar thing I threw together for this intro and it turned out to be catchy as fuck. Can't post just audio here but if you want to extract the loop it's exactly 7.500 sec long.

The background looks like the visuals I had when I tried smoking pot once.

I wish Amigas were still around. There's AROS but furries ruined that.

well fuck
it did
maybe it can again

I wish his girlfriend in he movie wasn't Mare Winningham, she's so fugly.

The movie Looker was reallly ahead of its time. The CGI was impressive for 1981.

This is technically impressive but I'm not sure how to feel about the content

It's surreal more than anything, not really directly putting across any straightforward meaning.

I guess nazis marching to spaced out vaporfunk is just a good way to show how far we've gone from anything resembling normal reality.

Yeah, all the computers are boring now. But that AROS thing never did anything for me, because the Amiga magic was in part because of the way its hardware was so tightly designed, with no cycles wasted and everything working perfectly together.
Now there is just endless upgrades and endless bloat, but nothing I really care about.

It's a little known property of weed. It takes you thirty 30s back in time. Hence, when hippies in the 60s smoked, they saw Nazis everywhere and freaked out. When kids in the 90s smoked, they thought they were hippies in the 60s and "born to late man."

We smoked it and suddenly it was 1983 and we knew we had to Make America Great Again.

Given that it's 1981, I think you'd be surprised how much of that was probably done by hand. Rotoscope and chemical Chromakey. Which is frankly more impressive in my opinion.

Ah, the good old analog days. Too bad they didn't go further.

Sure thing mate.

The 80s is fine to look to for aesthetic inspiration and to add a "futuristic" sheen to right-wing aesthetics that can all too often get totally mired in idealized visions of the past, neglecting to offer anything for the future.

However, just remember: the challenges we face are so much worse than anything anyone in the 1980s faced. We are, no shit, on the verge of the complete destruction of our civilization and the end of Western man's ability to have anything like a dignified and noble life. If we fail, if our generation doesn't get this right, it's over. The entire 10,000 year plus chain, everything our people have built, everything they've died for, WILL BE GONE IF WE DO NOT WIN IN THE COMING DECADES. There have never been any bigger stakes for anything in history; either Western Civilization dies in bed or it bursts forth again in a glorious blaze of power and beauty that carries us forth into the stars and makes us immortal. That may sound overly dramatic, but it's the truth; there's never been a time like this in history before, and if you're reading this, as improbable as it may seem, the task of winning this fight is going to fall on YOU. You, me, the other anons reading this.

We need art that conveys these stakes, and the expansive grandeur of what is before us, in an age that doesn't remember how to feel such things. We need geniuses to let God's creative essence flow through them, because in this war that transcends reality and time, victory will ultimately be supernatural.

If you believe this isn't somehing that has come before, you are limiting your study of history. this has happened many times, and each time, we come through it due to the strength of character of a few, backed by the many who take on the mantle of those who's presence inspires the best in them.

The CGI head, eyes, body and hand are clearly real CGI. You can see the polygons in the head for example, since they're using flat shading.

over the top trash, moderation is key, don't piss off the fractals

this is the good stuff

/cyber/ had a tutorial thread on it (or more 'glitchy' shit), its still up
also lurk moar fagweed

getmosh.io/

Verhoeven is a cuck.
Robocop is cool, but the director makes dosh from Dutch Holocaust feelies. We're gonna need to culturally appropriate him out of his hometown.

Here's some info:

It won't be as easy as it was then. For many reasons, some technical, some otherwise, nearly all TV stations have remote transmitters, often very distant from the studio and almost always in a rural area or sometimes atop high buildings. The "Max Headroom incident" was done by someone with a small TV transmitter overpowering the link from the studio to the transmitter.

By the end of the 1950's the telephone network was capable of routing TV-quality video channels in some (very urban) areas and larger TV stations did have these connections to the telephone network, but these "video calls" were very expensive and were only used for some types of live broadcasts from built-up areas where the needed telephone infrastructure was available, mostly sports as I understand it. (Look up the "Heidi Game" on kikepedia for an example.) A hardwired connection to a remote transmitter in a rural area from the studio in the city would have been extremely expensive, so RF links were usually used.

The NTSC RF format was commonly used for (consumer) local video as well, since it required only a single 75ohm coax with cheap F connectors instead of the three (video, left and right audio channels) needed for composite video and the even more cables needed for component video. (Broadcast equipment often used component video on multiple 50ohm coax cables terminated with labeled BNC connectors. Hook it up wrong and you get total garbage. Joe Normie can't fuck up plugging an F connector into the only port it fits so easily.) NTSC RF modulators were readily available for connecting equipment with composite video outputs to TVs that only had a tuner. The simplest possibility would have been a VCR (for the signal source), an RF modulator (probably part of the VCR), a homemade upconverter or downconverter (to put "CH 3" on the link's frequency), an RF amplifier (readily available for video distribution system/cable TV use) and a readily available TV antenna. A modified VCR could easily integrate the frequency converter. In short, all the pirate broadcaster had to do was modify something to transmit on the frequency used for the studio-to-transmitter link and be close enough to the remote transmitter for the pirate signal to be stronger than the studio's signal. The station's own remote transmitter equipment did the rest. An experienced TV-repair technician could probably have pulled it off.

Since modern TVs almost all have HDMI inputs, ATSC RF modulators are much harder to acquire. Certainly, you won't be picking one up at your local Radio Shack, as "Max" could have done. Nor are RF amplifiers as readily available (though the older units would still work) because local video distribution is mostly via HDMI now, although the smaller RF distribution amplifiers are still sold for use where multiple TVs share an antenna. For the same reason (and the fact that digital channels don't actually correspond to RF channels), few (if any) video sources have ATSC "CH 3" outputs, using HDMI instead. Put simply, local RF over coax for connecting equipment is dead in the ATSC world. Further, other advances mean that hardwired (fiber) connections from studios to transmitters may now be economically feasible, although an RF or microwave backup would probably be used. With the modulator at the transmitter, these links need only carry a digital bitstream and are likely to be encrypted and much more difficult to take over. An insider in the station would probably be needed, or the station's computers would need to be extensively hacked. By "extensively hacked", I mean Stuxnet-tier–the broadcast controls are probably isolated from the Internet, although the temptations of convenience must not be underestimated.

However, academics have noticed that digital TV opens up whole new cans of worms, thanks to new forms of kikery. Look up "From the Aether to the Ethernet – Attacking the Internet using Broadcast Digital Television" for one example exploiting certain "smart TV" (((features))) in a DVB system. ATSC is different from DVB but may have similar "kike-enhanced" (((features))).

No sage; this post is on-topic because the "Max Headroom" broadcast intrusions occurred in the 1980's.

Any anons who think this shit is ok:
>>>/TRS/

Nothing.

Daily reminder that the 80's never happened for most of America, for most of the decade. It really only felt like "the 80's" the way you guys are waxing nostalgic for if you happened to be watching MTV, viewing certain movies, listening to the one or two pop stations in your market, or reading a magazine.

For most people in America, for most of the time, it was a continuation of the 70's, but with boxier cars. There was WAAAAY less mass media and pop culture exposure back then. You had to go somewhere to be exposed to something "aesthetic" and even then you had to be looking at something aimed at white teenagers or yuppies to experience "the 80's".

Half of your shitty "80's aesthetic" is literally circa 1990 before Grunge BTFO of bright neons and jagged edges. Most of that decade sucked balls for most "creative" people if you lived in the suburbs (I'm a wizard who is old enough to remember most of the decade), but without all that angst and pressure you never would have gotten a revival of "authenticity" in grunge.

If this is a quaint vehicle for memetic warfare, it's all good. Godspeed. Just dont fool yourself into thinking you're bringing anything back. Ask those GenX Ska kids about revivalism who bought zoot suits and went swing dancing back in '96-'98 after grunge collapsed and they went looking for "the next big thing". Millenials have been trying to "bring back the 80's" since at least 2007 (anyone remember Scenesters?). You people are a cargo cult for pop culture identity.

You will always be doing this self-consciously. So it will always be ironic and insincere and it will never go away because as long as we have the Internet, nothing will go away.

Just remember that the real aesthetic will always be the great Western traditions. Mine this 80's shit for memes if you will, but don't identify with it. It will just be used by jews to sell our shit back to us, sooner or later.

Truth

Reminder that not everybody here is in America or born after the 80s. I'm in the UK and was born in the mid 70s so grew up in the 80s and left school in the early 90s. Does this video from 1985 look 70s to you?

He probably also thinks the "video game crash" affected the entire world. It's a common false assumption americans make. I never even heard of such thing until I got on Internet in the 90's.

Neither had I. Although most of my gaming at the time was in arcades whenever I had the chance, since we were a bit poor and only had an old Binatone, so I just assumed that was why I hadn't heard of it.

How do I get yukio mishima mode?

ummmm I was there…. and it did. And compared to the fucking horrible 90s, the shitty 2000s, and the delusional 2010s… it was fucking awesome.

3 movies I want to see now really bad! I hope there are some torrents

Reminder: we are now living in the Techno age — it's up to anons to see how this evolves

radical as fuck

American here
Neither did I
It's literally fucking nothing

I'd disagree strongly with that. By 1980-81 the 70's mentality, which were just a continuation of the late 60's were clearly over. The hippies finally cut their nasty ass long hair off, took a bath and got a job.

Their was a brief period from about 81 to 86 that wasn't too bad. Once you hit 1989 popular culture went full nigger rapstar bix nood.

*There

Could someone make this (and any other bagan images you got) A E S T H E T I C?

I feel like this thing could really benefit from some FutureFash pagan aesthetics.

There are torrents available, I don't know if we're allowed to post links here though. I rented The Wraith years ago (and possibly even on VHS, I think it was in the late 90s and my first DVD player was in 2000), back when Blockbuster still existed. I don't think I've ever seen it on TV. I watched The Looker on a movie channel a few years ago, i don't think I've seen it appear on any TV channel since, not even cable premium channels. I'm not the Miracle Mile poster, but I actually first saw that on TV either in the late 80s or very early 90s then watched it again a few years ago as I had forgotten what happened in it after the diner scene. It's rarely on TV though. Although I'm in the UK so these movies might be shown more often in the USA or other countries.

Blue Thunder is another great 80s movie that seems to have been forgotten these days.

There was also a Blue Thunder TV show with even better theme music. Airwolf was more popular though.

Escape From New York

The Terminator

The Thing

Blade Runner

The Road Warrior

Heavy Metal

There was a flood of those movies coming out back then.

Most people know all those, except for possibly Heavy Metal until South Park referenced it. But even then Heavy Metal was a cult classic I'm sure a lot of people had at least heard of. You never see/hear Blue Thunder talked about these days or even really that much after the TV show finished. In fact I didn't even know that the TV show was based on a movie until sometime after it had finished and the movie was on TV, lol!

But, yeah, the 80s were so full of great movies.

Probably easier to fuck around directly at the studio, assuming they have low security.
Cinematographers and Cameramen are all mac-lusers.

This is fucking great. please do this for future dox

Good share

hitler

Begging for a moon man shoop tbh.

No friend, it is evolving. The system rejects the chaff

I meant torrent links.

This where it started, around 30 years ago. The British band Strawberry Switchblade were big in Japan and influenced their fashion which in turn re-influenced western fashion 20 years later.

I was 10 in 89… no. I don't know. I never worshiped niggers in 89.

I liked MC Hammer in 90

I will search on post soon. I hope

hated airwolf. More of a Magnum PI and Simon and Simon guy. But I get what you're saying. I'll check out blue thunder

80's women…so gorgeous…

I've watched a couple episodes of the Blue Thunder tv show on Youtube. Airwolf is better, honestly.
But the movie with Roy Scheider is fucking awesome.

Magnum PI is awesome! I haven't heard of Simon And Simon though. I liked Airwolf. I'm sure you watched or at least knew about Street Hawk? That was pretty cool, especially the music.

Nope. Never heard of it. Weird.

Daily reminder that the National Socialists already did this vice city stuff back in the 40s.

Please by all means call it futurefash and pretend to develop a new aesthetic. It's all good fun.

Just don't call it 80's nostalgia. It's not. 80's didn't look like this or feel like this. It's more of a kid's 80's fantasy.

We're sick of modernity and nigger culture, we wont have it anymore, there's nothing you can do, the present deserves to be reverted and this is the best way to do it, Shlomo.
Fuck you we win.
You fucking faggot.

If you get in our way we'll fucking kill you too.

Then why are you fetishizing the decade that wrote the book on excess and decadence?

It's nostalgia for 80's retro futurism.

Why?

Because that's the last time the West actually felt confident and optimistic about its future.

Really? I remember it being paranoid about Japan economically and the USSR militarily.

Space race was cooler. But you can't base a subculture around rocket ships. Feels bad

4 u

ITT: People born in 97 being "nostalgic" about the 80s.

They dont deserve answers.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Unlike you, I was actually there.

Reagan in the White House, Thatcher in Number 10, booming Western economy, sharp dressing yuppie culture and an attitude of adrenalin and success.

It seemed like,anything was possible.

Looming ecological collapse, nuclear war against the Soviets, first signs of urban decline and niggerfication we see today. The 80s artistically cave rise to New Wave, which is the main topic of the thread, which shortly afterwards spawned Dark Wave.

If anything, the artistic side of the 1980 was the least fascistic or conservative era of recent history.

Looming ecological collapse, nuclear war against the Soviets, first signs of urban decline and niggerfication we see today.

You're thinking of the 70s fam.

There was not only "new wave", but post punk and Electronic body music later on, which were both completly White at least, very European, and basically freed from nigger rock rhythms. It was an era of experimentation and innovation, like Kraftwerk started during the 70s while some heavy drugged rockers were still doing 20 minutes long tracks talking about space fantasy mushrooms.

Lots of this music btw came from the British white working class, and it was still the model being shown to the western young audience… Just compare it to what they're being fed with today.

Someone needs to give Mister Mister the wave treatment.

Confirmed for being a tryhard faggot who knows nothing about music

Nothing in the 80s ever came close to the musical heights of 70s Yes, King Crimson, Gentle Giant etc…
If you want actual European-style counterpoint, you find it in 60s and 70s prog rock, not degenerate 80s twerk-beats

Thank you, but can't say I'm a huge fan of how that's done. I guess I just think Mr Mister only deserves the best. And as a good Christian man he deserves to be forever associated with Holla Forums.

I've never heard of Eizin Suzuki, but judging by that pic I want to say he had some involvement on vid related. This is some real good shit.

"Prog rock" is a music for drug addicts and leftists (they looove 70's music).

Just wanted to say I've been enjoying your work, The Second Coming has been the highlight so far, but more to go.

Bitchin' custom van in the background. Fuck all those jive turkies. Keep on truckin, amirite?

srsly tho, it looks like the cast of That 70's Show just got MTV and Walkmans and are acting out their pretenses. Bongland or America. Guess it doesn't matter, but you're proving my point.

This thread is about this very particular 80's aesthetic, not the politics or "mentality". Yes, the hippies became Yuppies.

Where were you, Compton? I was in Central Florida and can confirm it was all Like a Prayer era Madonna and Bobby Brown. I'm pretty sure any rap that made it on the radio was still "fun" rap. In Florida, we had the scene in South Florida with 2 Live Crew, but that shit was seriously underground contraband at the time.

Once Clinton got elected and the boomers started running the corporations things changed, but that was '92-'93.

But yeah, if anything came close to a dominant "80's" aesthetic in real life it was actually around 1990-92 before Grunge hit the suburbs. But with that, we're talking Saved By the Bell version of the 80's.

In retrospect, it was all bullshit though. The 50's weren't poodle skirts and greasers (pic related). So much of this is just fashion, anons. Again, it's great for subversive, propaganda purposes, so keep em' coming, but we gotta firewall this shit for our own good. Gaze at your trapperkeeper cover long enough and you'll become a neon faggot.

Except that's bullshit as they're wearing 80s clothes and dancing 80s dancing to 80s music. And we didn't have MTV in the UK in the 80s ,we only had 4 TV channels, BBC1, BBC2, ITV & Channel 4. And Channel 4 started in late 1982 so up until then we only had 3 channels.

Also,, That 70s Show was set in the late 70s so many things then would start to look more like the 80s.

Shameful

underrated

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

K E K
E
K

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

KEK's SHADILAY themesong is pure 80s future fash A E S T HE T I C

Here have the mp4

Why?

Even California was good at one point.

>>>/killyourself/

Did I just see moonman hijacking an 80's broadcast?

Wonder if leftist groups are gonna try to get this kind of music shut down for being a masculine re-representation of white American identity in the current year. Or worse, the fucking kike record companies catch on and poz it, fill it with niggers, use it as samples in hip hop "songs"
What is going to happen?

That's Max Headroom.

My sister always shows me this.

It's horrifying.

Literally just looked it up.

Man that's before I was born… yet it's still properly freaky. And similar to what sam hyde does strangely

He's taking Matt Ballamy to another level..

Stirner is a blind fool.

I prefer this direction of vaporwave.

OC of Soros that I made using NeuralStyle

Very funny.

I wonder if there will be civilization after this election thanks to that douche

Just want to point out the lead of Strawberry Switchblade, Rose McDowall, went on to work with based shitlord Boyd Rice on a breddy good album of 60s/70s pop covers, as well as with David Tibet in Current 93 among other neofolk related antics.

I watched some of that. Your description is spot-on. Worth watching, just don't expect too much beyond aesthetics and comedy.

Ridiculous. Nothing about Nagel's art promotes degeneracy.

of course there will be.
Trump is going to win.

Miracle miles was alright but very disjointed; like they had to edit it down for time

I enjoyed MOONBEAM CITY for what it was, "aesthetics and comedy" indeed.

A lot of people seemed to give up on MOONBEAM CITY after the pilot episode because "it wasn't as good as ARCHER". I admit the first episode was weak but it got much better, and, while ARCHER was undoubtedly an influence, MOONBEAM CITY was enough of its own thing that I wasn't at all bothered by how much it compared or didn't compare to a rather different show.

That's a snake

Nice try though.

What do you have against snakes?

The night, it begins to shine.

That video was blocked in my country. :/ But I just searched and listened to an alternate upload. Pretty cool. Have you heard her version of Willow's Song from The Wicker Man? It's great!

good man

I really enjoyed it, and the voice acting was spot on. I just wish it had gotten picked up for a second season.

What the HELL is this?

They're Kids Incorporated. An 80s band with a TV show.

Forgot to add, Fergie's first band and Martika was a member.

That was really enjoyable. Thanks, user. Have some more Shizuka Kudo.
What makes this era of nip idol performances so great? The set design is fantastic, and this was just regular television.

When I created this, I had no idea it would take off like this.
Thank you, user, for memeing a better future that the 1990s left for some weird form of dystopian cultural marxism

Stacy Ferguson, AKA pre-drugs & plastic surgery Fergie, singing lead.

What happened to this kind of entertainment? The Japanese idol industry boomed around the same time.

Another one of my favorites, this one from Kanako Wada.

Cultural marxism of course. They started pushing rave and rap, especially gangster rap.

some searching reveals this to be a part of an art Gallery by a man named Simon Stålenhag
I wouldn't call his aesthetic a ruined future, but I'm sure has seen some better days.

you should really check out the gallery, it's pretty cool.

Thanks, man. I'm just a big Shizuka fan, so it'll be nice to have these other idols from the same era to look into.

And I suppose girls aren't allowed to be girls anymore. We really need to make something like this happen again.

I was born in 1985 and I saved the Rainbow Brite bedsheets. Those girls were the first crush I ever had in my life. I think my mom has my old glowworm doll.

The 80s will always be nascent childhood to me - the most mystical, indecipherable, magical time of my life

Damn, that's some fucking good shit

That aesthetic actually reminds me of some story ideas I've had floating around in my head for a while

Look at the kids in this commerical

the shift society has taken could not be any more in plain sight

He's got a book on this, they have bits and pieces of story and setting.

write it user

now's a really good time for a major literary movement

I've been thinking of some stories my self.
Ain't got much to do with politics but it has a lot to do with the future, I'll write a draft accompanied with some pictures. I'll post it on /cyber/ before or by Friday.

Post it here, or on another Future Fash thread if one is available. These threads are for cultural exchanges in the first place.
I've written a few futuristic stories myself and wouldn't mind comparing notes. That being said, what would be the best way to distribute oc literature?

I thought I knew what you were posting before I clicked but I was wrong. I thought you were posting this.

I dunno. I guess a website dedicated to it would be good. Just got to watch out for administration having issues hosting certain things.
It's late, good night. I promise to post the story before the end of the week.

Make a board for it. That's what I'll do if I ever get a comic going anyways.

The show was great, but I watched it as the original X Bomber.

I've only seen it as Star Fleet as I watched it when it was first shown in the UK in the early 80s. I'm not sure if they finished showing al the episodes though. Or was it cancelled in Japan during the first series or something? Having now heard the Japanese theme song I think I still prefer Brian May's. That video was the extended version though, this is the regular intro. Although the singing is actually only used during the end credits, not the intro.

Cool, I'll have to check it out.

Thanks, I haven't really been much of a writer outside of high school and college (yeah, I fell for the meme), but I've been getting a strong urge to start writing my ideas down and really workshop the fuck out of them.

Damn, It'd be great to be a part of the "un-pozzening" of the science fiction scene and blow those fucking Marxists the fuck out.

Reminder that Sun Vulcan is the best Sentai.

This is a dream of mine. Let's do our best together, user.

The guys who did the Japanese intro were a group of Western-inspired hard rockers who got really big in Japan. And they sing in broken English.

Stay comfy with this user.

I swear I had another picture like this with Pepe, hope I didn't switch realities

Arnaud Rebotini - Another Dictator

kys

legit nostalgia'd

I have a vhs tape with a Saturday morning run of cartoons including has ghost busters, fractured fairytales, some others. also has that sweet-tasting toothpaste that got discontinued because kids kept swallowing it.

had vid related also

What songs posted in this thread have been stuck in your head all day?

HHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ ROCKAZ AND SHEEEIT

Hell yes.

>>>/pen/ is kinda dead, but it can help.

I know, right?

Pro-tip:Make the photo bigger retard

bump

Thanks lads!

Just finished a new track, "White Awake".

soundcloud.com/user-625608547/white-awake-free-download

oosh

Holy shit, that's really good man. Keep 'em coming.

kek'd

CHECKED

keep it up

We've got the Democratic Nominee, and the International Media attacking Pepe the frog. Normal reality is dead.

I think that this is our new reality now.

This is exactly what I need in my life.

Also hears another pic if any of you guys want to future-fash it up.

This feels Fashy, but I can't tell for sure.

Been listening to your stuff for a while, will definitely buy anything you chuck up on bandcamp.

Keep up the good work

Was it made by a Jew?

I heard a rumor that Gestaffelstein was a Jew.

It definitely stirs the will to power, which is the core of Fascism.

Sad really.

incredible picture

Street fighter came out in 1987 in arcades dude.

Feels bad man.

Street Fighter 2 though?

Oh shit, I didnt think about that

Yes he is a Jew.

you guys are saints

Thanks.

Also copied & renamed 'Vaportrap / Vapor-Hop' to get rid of '/' - it caused megadl to fail
mega.nz/#F!0J0CyT4a!o0lyki5yy6R2LFMD__dx3Q

We can't encourage you enough. Been following since Nation of One reposted your stuff.

nope

GenX here.

You need to remember that the optimism of the 80s was mixed with some dank pessimism about nuclear war with the Soviets. The Day After Tomorrow was a big media spectacle, and nobody knew if some proxy conflict was going to erupt into WW3.

Still, the US still assumed that we were all white. and we we going to stay that way. So in that sense, we absolutely thought there was going to be a bright future.

Airwolf introduction had a great aesthetic:

I also liked western civilization, you know the retrowave vibe and what makes a good song from start to end. If you are stuck in finding a melody just steal one of mine on soundcloud I gave western civ a like I just like going from minors to majors.

As Seventh Son just said on his 'Chad Nationalism' speech.
YOU'RE A NAZI!

Click show post options at the bottom right and put in the standard url to add embed

Millennial here. I have actually seen all of that show except that last shitastic season.

Jesus, I already had a thing for vaporwave etc, but this? This is like vaporwave & martial industrial had a baby.

I wasn't born on 1980 so I missed out. I like to see them in action but without the degeneracy.

Excellent taste, friend. Holla Forums recommended movie.

More like this?

you robot fetishchists disgust me

but if you search for artist Sorayama and the Heavy Metal & Metal Hurlant magazines you'll find some material

Flesh only, degenerate

Bumping

youtube.com/watch?v=gPoiv0sZ4s4

I don't understand why this song is next to almost never recognized. It essentially started the 80s synth craze and all the aesthetics with it.

Great job, fellow channers!

We've got a mascot frog, a charismatic and vibrant leader in the awesome Milo and now our alt-right movement finally has a music and art style all our own.

You guys are doing great work in this chan post!

Stay tuned in the coming weeks and months because I PROMISE there are big things being planned for our awesome culture! I personally know that the old white guys in the suits that have ruined pop culture are DEFINITELY taking notice and your voices are being heard so get ready for some great fashy content coming your way from all your favorite brands (I personally like the silver robot girl! Yes! We r gonna show those liberals that we channers can be just as sexy and diverse and they are the real boring squares).

We are the youth of today and this is our time! Keep going with these cool memes! Without posts like this, the awesome products coming soon would not be available for us to consume and enjoy.

Shedily!

Because it sucks. About as much as the post below yours.

I think this pic perfectly encapsulates Future Fash.

Thanks, mah nigga.

Also, I'm dropping some Space.

'no'

Checking my own dubs and dropping more shit.

20% aryan white 80% shiny&chrome mustard rayc

Sauce and song as it it on YT?
Also, what's that one weird anime/vaporwave song with Mussolini, Hitler, and Mosley?

Shameless self check.

I do wood carvings and my initials are MM. can anyone stylize them in the SS font so that I can be an incognito nazi?

has to be something i can carve into wood with a dremel

5th grade me had it figured out

Simpler is usually better when designing an insignia.

for the song name look at

no idea about the anime/vaporware though

Thanks.

Both of those posts were me, kek. I meant I wanted to know where else I could find the video.

A few options for you -
Left, the Mannaz rune, elder futhark.
Center, a fairly inconspicuous pair of lightning M's
Right, a little more visible, but still passable as two M's

Adjust these as you see fit

pretty sure all robot sex is degenerate, even the 10%ers

thanks user. I'm still low tier but I will try to churn out some fash artwork when I'm done traveling for work in 2 weeks

I somehow want to incorporate a landscape like in with some landscape and a neo fash city skyline. Carving will be hard, painting will be hard. Putting the image together first on paper will be hardest since I haven't done much art since 2009.

here's some good night future fash for you all

meant to say " incorporate a landscape like in with some nature"

Way to be a pedantic autist, user.

It's retro futurism dipshit not 80s revivalism, not 80s aesthetics.

Exactly.

Just like our optimism for the Trumpenreich is mixed with dank pessimism for a Jew-caused financial collapse and crazy interesting times for all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TAKE THIS KIKE

Dude.
Greek statues were the original anime.

future fash made Vanillia Ice almost not a fucking faggot wigger

just for keks let's see the faggot now

Shame John Maus is actually a leftist, but I think he's the classical variety.

This song make me want to fucking lift!

cool video though

soundcloud.com/trumpwave

more dark gritty sounding stuff

I dig that the next ten years are going to be the fascist 80s

this is different. I like it

ey lil nigger could I get an album download?

Holy shit

Impregnate as many white women as possible. We need more people like you.

But uh…

Ree.

Please put these in a .rar or something, I'm begging you man. I'd buy these if I had a credit card, but I've quit banks.

Lock screen wallpaper.

Need more gritty synth in these threads.
Stuff that really makes you feel the pieces of wet skull fragments stuck to your taped up fists.

Not really 80s but fuck it. And just don't go crying to your mama after this one faggit.

It's supposed to be satirical, but so was Starship Troopers

If I get a baseball jacket, will I be fashy?

good show, worth watching

Yep, nuclear annihilation was considered a real threat well into the early 80's.

Haji's blowing up airplanes and kidnapping Westerners was just a minor irritant.

Reminder that the Doctor Who theme tune was composed in 1963.

Gas the gays
RWDS

can i save these, lad?

Try this. Not actually 80s either but it actually manages to make Paramore sound good.

This future fash meme is shit.

here's your response

>youtube.com/watch?v=p5g61ENFhKA

What an atrocious ripoff. The original is 888% better: youtube.com/watch?v=P_ukfGAd8T4

Though this one is fucking gold:
>youtube.com/watch?v=JfhfAigT9xA
If you're wondering about it, it predates the first Metal Gear, which released late 1987. Found the full album here: systemsofromance.com/blog/2011/01/alan-shearer-dark-is-the-color-lp/
This website is also a great source of 80's stuff apparently, looks like I'll be roaming around there for the next few hours and downloading everything off of it.

Witnessed

fuck off namefag

Just finished this. Only good for the a e s t h e t i c

Has that ever worked? Insanity, the definition.

80s anime is best anime.

You sound upset.

Take em, I can give you the gimp files if you want.

What's upsetting is the pedophillia that has taken root in Holla Forums because of the mods who don't share Holla Forums's most basic values

what the hell are you talking about?

Holla Forums is being swarmed with pedo pics in an attempt to push a narrative that we are all fucking tranny starved pedo betas… Just like in the 1980s when neo-nazi scum were pushed as drunk druggy jail fags

Jews think long term. I'm trying to help you

I haven't seen any of that shit.

Then maybe lurk more. It's even in Christian threads

I spend hours on this site every day. I also checked the mod logs…nothing about cp

wat

You check mod logs? Why?

They are trying to push pedo porn through Jap anime. (((they))) are going to create a new version of the NeoNazi who is a beta pedo creep.

I was watching Sons of Anarchy the other day. It's essentially Jewish propaganda pushing Emma Goldman with a 'cool biker gang' as a front for their media propaganda. The OLD neo-nazis are sick fucked up filth who sell crank to pregnant Aryan women (3rd episode). But in the 6th episode they are accused of raping a 13yr old. They didn't do it and it was blamed on "carnies". But this is the narrative of the present as the "Nazi" meme will no longer be tough guys but computer warriors. How does one shill such a group?

Turn them into fucking pedos

Remember that we have the entire American media watching this site…. And that means we have MORE pys-op than ever ever before. This is the new narrative

You're a MOD right? Be aware…. It's a slow infiltration.

dude dont tie weebfags to white nationalism.

I'm not but Holla Forums is… We don't allow faggot or cuck or race mixing porn. Yet we allow 8yr old girl porn? It's not cool
It's not trendy

Completely agree. We should fap on anime milfs, not on anime lolis.

Turn from the past and face the present brother. We are with you and dry your tears.

Bump

Are you me? Wew!

whats the alternative?

It would be an improvement. I know you're just shitposting though, why sage the thread?

fap to girls who aren't children… How about that?

This is a problem the mods are leaving us open to. We need to check it before it becomes a memed definition.

Alice was under 18 bro

I think we should take >>>/cyber/ A E S T H E T I C and make it Holla Forums's

Very nice

"Le eighties were so radical man. They were totes into fascism. xD"

t. GenY faggot born in 1998.

would be appreciated, ta mate

Underground -Robotech

Gundam 0083 Original Intro

Megazone 23 soundtrack - 4. Kaze no Lullaby (Lullaby of the Wind)

Megazone 23 Soundtrack - 3. Lonely Sunset

This has potential, too.

(OST) FTL - Zoltan (Explore) Soundtrack HD

Spaceship in the Dark

Twilight Winds(CATTYのテーマ)ガルフォース地球章

Here's a thought
given how swf files are back et all ,is there the possibility for this to be combined with Future Flash in order to breathe new life in a mostly unused and neglected medium like flash and create a new niche and well paired may i add sub genre of it ?

(checked)

Gall Force Earth Chapter 1 - 01 - Broken Heart

03. Rhea Gall Force ost THE REAS- GARUFOOSU Wakaki Megami no Densetu

Diana Gitallog & Pacifico - été rouge (feat. Dead Astronauts)

FM Attack - Magic (feat. Kristine)

Meiko - Leave the Lights On (Silent Gloves remix)

Daniel Deluxe - Star Eater

Sunglasses Kid - Come Back to Me (feat. The Boy and Sister Alma)

Miami Nights 1984 - The Getaway

STARFORCE - Summer of 2085

Night Runner - Ride The Sky

Highway Superstar - Burn This City

Jordan F - Feel My Love (feat. Quails)/ Our Destiny, Above Us

Hey Saturday Sun - Future

Droid Bishop - Nightland

Stellar Dreams - Dimensions

shadilay!

(checked)
Sauce on this song?

Impressive digits.

what do you think of trying to go beyond just a new kind of electronic music and actually reviving "80s pop" with actual vocals?
Imagine if this kind of music started to replace the top 40.

once chicks start listening to synth it's fucking over for nigger music.
we're on the cusp of getting rid of that shit I feel.

my.mixtape.moe/lpcply.zip

i want my 4:31 back, user.

This user is right

"Future Fash" stuff ITT is a good starting point. But we can't just rehash 80s movie sound tracks and graphic design for consumer products from that time. That's not a powerful enough aesthetic for what confronts us.

The urge to find something "futuristic" is definitely respectable; we can't just get mired in looking back and idealizing the past. But just copying 80s stuff isn't good enough.

nah the video's shit.
notice the mystery meat cunt with the hwite dude.
better than BM/WF though.

Needs more Dragos Kalajic

I've got a song called Running "With" The Night with actual running in for you. And dancing.

Check out Rational Youth for real retro vibes

youtube.com/watch?v=LGD8SfuWL8I&index=1&list=PLa-7_EIcGbhhlMecYjQC_ovw8_2cAMGN1

youtube.com/watch?v=nAz7ih-fT_U

youtube.com/watch?v=ZA2UoFuQFM0

Would any of the anons who made the beautiful OC in this thread be Ok with me using it for releases on a record label I run with my friends?
It is a small underground, vinyl only label, we put out deep instrumental techno, with hidden subliminal themes and messages built in (all 1488 approved)
We make no money, proceeds from one release fund the next and so on, so the only reward would be spreading your lovely art to discerning music lovers and helping to redpill through symbolism.
If you are happy to let us use your art from this thread, please link to your image post and this post.
Thank you anons.

I was going to mention Lionel's masterpiece, but after watching about half the video concluded that the negro actors' movements were more a shuffle or hustle. No real running.

Do they run at the end? Anons shitty ripoff Running in the Night video doesn't actually show any night shots till about halfway through either (doubling the lies) so maybe I should have watch the Lionel Ritchie video in its entirety.

When you see it

The only part from star trek reboot that felt cinematic to me. Wonder if jew jew got someone
White to make that frame.

bump of appreciation

bumpus

youtu.be/mnqj31VPNoE

I get my kicks above the waistline. Ha!

Get on my level.

And that's a movie for kids? Fug!

Here, have an ebin 404. Took it yesterday. :^)

Inject the memes!

what song?

not sure if these are of any use

Any of you faggots know good synth programs for making this type of music? Preferably programs that are easy to acquire for free.

Download REAPER and some free synth VSTs and learn how to use them.

contributing

ive kept this album on the down low for a year now. always want to share with friends, but know that my faggot pitchfork reading pals will colonize this genre. this album is amazing, so many sleepless nights working or just shitposting to these tracks

REMINDER

the fag that has crowned himself the progenitor of vaporware gets extra butthurt when the wrong people use his genre in the wrong way ; so abuse it irresponsibly

Agreed.

bump

Really a her. And she (Ramona Andra Xavier) is far from the creator of the vaporwave genre, all she did was make it popular. The true creator of the genre was Daniel Lopatin when he released Chuck Person's Eccojams Vol. 1 in 2010.
After that, James Ferraro released Far Side Virtual in 2011, while Ramona waited until December 2011 to release Floral Shoppe, the album that made it popular.
Now, Eccojams Vol. 1 and Far Side Virtual were successes on their own, but Ramona had one thing the two artists didn't have: A tumblr account. She published her work to her tumblr account and marketed it for tumblr: as music that criticized the capitalist society. As a result, the album exploded on tumblr and the genre became more popular and spread through out the internet via unfunny tumblr memes. It then spread further to non tumblr places when youtube user FrankJavCee coined the AESTHETICS meme which quickly became the defining meme of vaporwave as the trash that tumblr put out couldn't do it.

that game can suck my ass

Her "art" actually sucks dick compared to the non-ironic vaporwave that's been coming out since. We really fucking want the 80s back and bodies will be heaped if they want to stand in our way.
I am not playing around.
These cucked synthwave/vaporwave "Artists" need to end their craft, immediately.
We'll ban them from producing.

Vektroid is apparently a tranny, though I've personally never seen any solid evidence of that being true. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, though, all things considered. The only reason Floral Shoppe is even notable really is the album cover. This shit is pretty much already iconic at this point and I can only imagine it will become even more so in the future. Even if it was made to come across as smarmy pseudo-intellectual hipster faggotry, it doesn't. People ran with it, and this is still probably the first thing that comes to people's minds when they think of the visual aesthetic of vaporwave. It's a great cover regardless of what I think of Vektroid or how the "anti-capitalist" message is a forced crock of shit.

blonde aryans vs the swarthy underdog = >Legendary movie + legendary song = nostalgia overload.

vicious blonde aryans vs swarthy underdog = hollywood template

Contributing. I challenge you to find the name of the singer (not very hard tho)

Also, I'm sorry for using jewtube, I'm a nigger and cant webm

now I know where that weird style of anime comes from

lit

forgot the static.

truthandaction.org/bill-gates-creates-hitler-youth-global-citizenship/2/

you'd have to hack their interwebs

we would be better off today if the soviets had nuked the cities

first time making stuff like this, came out okay

checked

nice fix m8

I wouldn't say it's a fix, just a variation.
thanks m8

naw there was something off with the colour of mine to fit this aesthetic

I made this in June —

soundcloud.com/billjobs/f-u-t-u-r-e-f-a-s-h

someone said this wasn't future fashy enough but I'll let you decide

I tried my own version

Some of his stuff is good, just gotta get though alot of eh

I still have some rainbow brite Christmas wrapping paper up in the attic

Not sure how fashy or on topic this is, but I started messing around with pics of real blood/gore.
Interesting results.
If you can get the blood to look pink…you're doing it right.

bump

Post some images you want to see edited.

can i get these with a kolovrat instead of a black sun?

hey thanks m8
please take this as payment

This is pretty awesome. Thanks user!

Those are sweet, especially the 2nd one. Too bad the artist only did one of these 4 years ago, the rest being your typical light exposure photography. He stumbled upon greatness with that one though… I'm just shocked that it was a one-off.

i would like to see some edit of the last two

You're gonna like the way you look.

fuckingwhaterverbro.jpg

thanks to this too do you happen to have a higher res thought?

if you guys in the future could do kolovrats and other swastikas in your work in addition to black suns, that'd be great.

Well played. It sung in japanese but it's actually italo-disco (shadilay!), and the singer is none other than the granddaughter of the Duce: Alessandra Mussolini. You can't make this shit up, future fash ante-litteram, time-travelling memes.

hello new wallpaper

bumpus humpus

I made a thing for practice

Whats really important to think about is that Trump can only make so many things Great Again™.
Artists, creators, and as many people as possible have to work together to meme culture and fashion back to the 80s, where we left off before getting fucked.

Meme it, like with Pepe. Like how this Neo-80s/90s Vaporwave stuff is all of the sudden relevant again.
It started on Tumblr and imageboards, was memed so hard that normies couldnt resist it. Years after the vaporwave stuff started, its still relevant as ever.

Everyone within the movement must band together to make this about more than just neon lights and retro sounding synths.
Share artwork, music, fashion, as much as you can. If you are a creator, collaborate with others as much as you can and LEGITIMIZE this idea in the eyes of normies as the true beauty.

Remember what radio stations were like in the 80s, the late night TV, that aesthetic in everything from the voices of radio hosts to the appearance of stores and adverts.

It is the hardest thing to explain with words, one way to think of it might be that it was all genuine and it was not created with the sole intention of degenerating our values.

Trump won, but we need to meme this as hard as we can, in every way possible, in the context of every aspect and medium of culture.

I thought this was an original track made for His and Her Circumstances.

No, pedophiles are trying to take the heat off themselves by pointing the finger at fantasy characters that don't even look like real people and aren't intended to be stand-ins for them.

Doesn't Holla Forums support swf files?

I just tried to post one and i got "unknown file extension"

I already follow your soundcloud since pray for a savior when you shared it

looking forward to it

OmniPhi Media made this video to go with my track "The Second Coming".

I dig it

bump because thread still has life in it

Retro Wave Generator:

m.photofunia.com/effects/retro-wave

I like.

bump for interest

I have watched this vid on average 3 times a day for the last few days

Sweet thread, guys.

Good for dark drives down the highway at night.

freikorps

How was this not done already?

This guys whole channel is top notch
youtube.com/channel/UCD-4g5w1h8xQpLaNS_ghU4g

Not disagreeing with anything, just adding some random ideas in:

There was a lot of excitement and enthusiasm over music and fashion going into the 80s. Young people loved having a whole new aesthetic that was just weird and–on the surface–antithetical to everything that was before. What finally killed it, IMO, was the "loser" mentality of Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Beck, etc. There was some shitty 80s music, too, but none of it had the apologetic feel most white people music has had since. Everything is small now, except for the formulaic music for millenial girls, which are anthems to female narcissism.

On another track, I wonder if ecstacy may have contributed to the downfall, too. It fed a market for soundscapes that just sounded nice on E but boring to everyone else. I am between Gen X and boomer, so I was pretty young, but others told me that a surge of LSD use in the late 70s/early 80s fueled an experimentation in music.

Some of the best 80s musicians and artists, I assume, were against Ronald Reagan at the same time they shared the desire to look toward the future that he embodied. So that's a weird thing to recreate: artists being at war with conservatives but feeding off the same positive mood of conservatives. I don't think it can be recreated.

The most important step, I think, is rebuilding optimism and killing the aesthetic of apologizing. Whiny, whimpering male voices have to go.

the gabber scene sucked up the girls who like to be among white people and prefer not being raped on the toiled by mudslimes. even though "hardstyle" basically created a huge influx of human waste brodude chads, the overall "hard dance" spectrum is still practically all-white, many wear brands that are publicly known to be "nazi" or are outright skinheads, and if you spot someone non-white on such events, that person is most likely a drug dealer.
at least that's how it is in germany, i doubt anything edm-related is safe from plur faggotry in the colonies.
it's funny how you feel much safer at a nightclub when there are no kebabs around.

Very nice

I remember how this got virtue signaled on social media. It was very,very important to let everyone know you listened to Nirvana and Pearl Jam.

yep

I also tried my hand at this.

this thread

Just posted my first album on bandcamp.

A lot of the tracks that can't be downloaded from soundcloud any more can be got from there now instead. Soundcloud limits downloads to 100 per track, some have reached their limit.

Second album will be coming soon with the more recent tracks.

xurious.bandcamp.com/releases

PEPE!

Your music is really, seriously great.
I hope that's just meant to scare the normalfags. Holla Forums =/= Alt Right

Good taste. I normally don't like pop but this one captures the late 80s/very early 90s vibe perfectly

Mecha anime from that era is good retrofuture

polite sage for doublepost, but my wallpaper

They're a meme, just like space elevator threads

What is that?

May I upload a track or two to my YT channel? Maybe with an animation or something?

low fash energy

I go away for a week and the place goes to shit.

It's hardcore techno from early 90s Rotterdam. They still make stuff like it today, but the sounds have become a lot more refined with the appearance of software synthesizers and DAWs.

oh god, there's a nigger in that video.

This might be a bit of /x/ material, but whatever. Apparently ayy lmaos hijacked a TV station in the 70's. This did happen, there's a Wikipedia article on the incident.

Been waiting for a bandcamp release from you for ages. Enjoy the shekels

Those were the days. Everything started to go to shit once emo became a thing. Lots of those scene girls just went with the flow from Scene -> Emo -> Hipster -> I don't even know what the fuck it is now. All the faggotry seems to have blended into some edm hipster pseudo intellectual openly hedonistic cluster fuck.

scene girls were always shit and have nothing to do with the 80s.

Motherfucker cut off my text.

My recent ex used to be into the 'scene' thing but after 4 years she had become a full blown Marxist. 4 FUCKING YEARS is all it took to take a cute nerdy kindhearted person and turn them into an overweight oppinionated fucking marxist. This can't be reality can it?

I think it depends on how old you were at the time. For me it was pre-scene. About a year before someone put a label to the fashion style, I was in HS and times were good. It's hard to explain how I define 'scene' in my head. It's like that quiet, reserved, nerdy girl who isn't obsessed with her looks so she just dresses how she wants but still takes care of herself.

Blah blah blogpost I know.

Thats the look spics in texas try to push when they go out and don't want to look beaner but a more upperclass Miami cuban thing.

what the fuck?

.gif animations posted on mixtape.moe
my.mixtape.moe/grnnxo.gif
my.mixtape.moe/lssxcb.gif
my.mixtape.moe/uahsow.gif
my.mixtape.moe/tvkqgr.gif
my.mixtape.moe/pvqach.gif
my.mixtape.moe/ntbkti.gif
first pic related

r/ing part 2 thread