VERY angery dad coming after me at incredible hihg speeds

inb4 didn't read lol
>she was in middle school though
Did I actually get tracked down by this asshole? Seems just stupid enought to be true. I feel like maybe I should be afraid, but I'm not. Should I be? What do? Is he tracking my location as we speak? Am I fucking dead, kiddo? pic unrelated

didn't read lol

My extensive viewing of Criminal Minds says that it's unlikely he would have had his daughter with him if he wanted to kill you.

Big if true.

underage leave

Bigly if truth

Maybe he wants her around to bait me out, or to identify me since she knows what I look like because we video called. Or maybe he wants to kill me right in front of her to try to prove somethinf.

something*

it could be him, but he isn't going to kill you. if you spot her or him again, do some stalking. don't be a paranoid faggot

He just left a note outside my door saying he wants to suck my dick tomorrow what do i do

a) meet him up but instead give him a surprise toothy blowjob
b) ignore note – report to police if things go out of hand

Why and how do I do this?

Fucking died reading this.

Wait, you videocalled her but don't know how she looks like? Sure, years have gone by, but her face still has recognizable features, at least should have.

I figured stalking was a really bad idea and that total avoidance was better.

Didn't read lol

I don't know, when I was younger and less cynical I'd say its just pure coincidence that you ran into them again, now I'd say be on alert and watch your back for a while, maybe carry a pistol

He sounds like a troglodyte trucker type who would rape/beat said daughter for menial shit. You know he probably thought "ITS MY DAUGHTER AND ONLY I CAN FUCK HER" because no way in hell he would go that far.

nigger wolf

Not likely probably in the store and recognized you by chance,stop worrying.