TUMBLE THE TOWERS

GET THE FUCK IN THIS THREAD

WE'RE TUMBLING THE TOWERS TONIGHT AT 5:00PM EST

GENERAL TUMBLR RAID

CALLING ALL NEWFAGS AND VETERANS

HOW TO TAG YOUR POSTS ON TUMBLR

1) If you're not willing to find a good niche to shitpost in, here is a general string of tags that will get seen by a majority of the shitheads on tumblr

steven universe, su, civil war, bucky, steve, cacw, mcu, supernatural, spn, supernatural, spn, 21p, josh dun, tyler joseph, twenty one pilots, blackout, blackoutday, melanin, fitspo, fitness, self love, chubby bunny, chubby bunnies, fatshion, PLUS SIZE, thick girls, thick, thicc
An easy one to miss is simply the tag "me" which will blast a lot of the loser betas looking to fap at girls selfies

You CANNOT spam these tags in the tag line, you will have to imput them manually, as tumblr has gotten wise to raiding techniques.

2) If you want to leave a lasting impression, it's best to find "niche" tags. Think of something a girl you know likes. Maybe nail art? Maybe K-pop? J-pop? Their favorite anime? Their favorite TV show? Good. Go look it up in the search bar at the top. Find popular tags for that thing that they like, and put those tags in your posts.

3) Tagging EFFECTIVELY means don't spam EVERY SINGLE TAG with the same image. Make them "personalized", make posts for individual tags. Posting in too many tags will get a single post taken down much faster than a bunch of different posts tagged individually.
Ex: A gore post of a black man stepping on a dying child; tagged "blm, melanin, blackout, blackoutday, afro, afrocentric, black lives matter"

Tagging with XKit

You CAN make mass-tags with XKit so long as you're willing to install the plugin. This post will be edited once more information is gathered.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DtcZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP MA NIKKA

Bumpy

bamp

Back to cukchan

fuck off, we're kicking the beehive. If you don't want to; fine. We've got ~60 people in so far.

Happiness user, can be stolen through triggering.

what does tumble the towers mean

I frankly don't know what any of this means.

Fucking Tumblr faggots.

Tumblr requires an account right ?

I never use leddit or cuntlr

bump for interest.

what's everyone else think?

I work at 5:30 but I`ll see what I can do.

It does, we just made our own fake accounts.

GET IN HERE

Sounds like a bunch of teenage edgelords tbh fam.

It was 4chan tier and it was on Holla Forums

I know some weeaboo tools on tumblr, hold on a sec, I'll compile a list of optimal hashtags.

2 years on and this fucking pic hasn't been edited yet. For fuck's sake, remove pic 2 and 4 and replace with one green haired cunt and one rainbow-haired cunt. Auburn hair is fairly average/normal and not something sjw's use to signal.

Also your raid is stupid and a waste of time. Get back to meming, she ain't dead yet.

how do I get into your chat faggots

Tumbles seems really low energy, generally and as a target. I can't even imagine there being any new lulz.

I really want JewJew to join and to find out if the owner of the discrod is a furfag.

discord.gg/DtcZs

Fuck off, go post a sticky note outsidr in the rain that says "jews = shit"

Youll have the same effect newfag

Okay, consider the content of your spam and the best target to hit:

SJWS - #queer, #lgbt, #feminism, #patriarchy, #lgbtq, #trans, #dyed hair, #queer, #attitude, #sexy, #critical analysis
Black Lives Matter - #BLM, #Black Panthers, #Prison Reform, #racism, #Alton Sterling, #white supremacy, #privilege, #poc
Precious Snowflakes - #Ableism, #self care, #mental health, #actuallydisabled, #neuroatypical, #autism, #stigma, #bpd, #bpd problems, #codependency, #self diagnosis
Fat Land Whales - #HAES, #Health at Every Size, #fat acceptance, #fat activism, #plus size model, #body acceptance, #body positive, #size acceptance, #fatspiration

Lad, this isn't the place. However I'm sure we would all appreciate asshurt SJWs.

Whatever, I'll join :^)

So fucking cuckchan. They're trying to turn Holla Forums into Holla Forums.

Dumblr is a rotten piece of shit not even worth of putting the effort into it to troll it.

Fuck off. Merely signing up in Tumblr makes you have to watch 6 niggers in fullscreen in the background. NOT together. 6 fucking separate pictures of fucking niggers. Not even Twitter is this bad.

They rustled my jimmies. There's no going back now.

My trips command this thread be bumped once more.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You niggers doing anything? Where you at? Post caps.

finally a nice image with Holla Forums's logo on it.

This thread's already dead innit.

Bump? Anything going on?

Evidence or fuck off.
It's fucking nothing though, it seems.