DRUMPFLINGS BTFO

DRUMPFLINGS BTFO

If they all come from the same isolationist country based on the same tribe, shouldn't they all be the same type of black african and not this broad spread of hues?

Kinda offensive, really.

Somebody shop Martin Freeman into Poor Little White Guy

Martin Freeman is a poor little goy.

Martin Freeman's my favorite nigger personally.

Also holy shit, Whitaker looks like a fucking nordic compared to some of those jigaboos

Kikes have to keep their lies going no matter what, that includes the identity they have grafted onto niggers. Apparently the great white dick has visited some sheboons in nigtown.

You know the answer to that, user. It's because they have some white blood in them. One of their great-great-grandmas succumbed to the potency of the Great White Dick. It's not a meme, it's been going on since time immemorial.

Wakanda is pretty realistic aside from the intelligence and wealth part.

Based segregation. That's it. Keep them in their own movies.

Can't wait for this to flop hard.

I hope so but with marvel stamped on it will if flop?

Who are they trying to sell this kind of schlock to? Niggers can't afford movie tickets.

Faggots who think somehow destroying their culture is a good thing.

Maybe the Kwazanian government should hand out movie stamps to the groids.

Is the right one diversity because all the girls there have been BLACKED?

How many of them play Africans locked outside of Wakanda for the sake of the nations prosperity?

How come when they show a lineup of black people, they only show half their faces?

Maybe they should just show the whole white guy faces, and three-fifths of everyone else's, fucking racist-ass Marvel.

I think so.

WIth a cast like that, it'll be labeled Marvel's first coon-flick and ignored.

Andy Serkis is playing the same character he played in Age of Ultron.
That criminal smuggler guy on that boat with like 1 minute of screentime.

kek

I LOVE NIGGERS

Das rite

Nailed that casting!

Why are niggers from Wakanda such hypocrites?

You answered your own question.

I get the feeling this page is supposed to be super pro-refugee in the political sense, but (as often happens) it makes a compelling argument for the opposite.

Because it would look to similar to mugshots.

Capeshit #212

#woke

Yeah, we kangz now, wut wrong you scared lil white boy? *smokes crack* *loses job* *shoots someone*

Anti-panther racism.

Niggers are in a constant, quantum state of never having had a job and also in the process of losing their job.

Niggers are fourth-dimensional failure beings.

It's okay when niggers and Jews do it!

Okay, so I don't understand who the audience for this turd actually is. Niggers? They don't have the money to go to the cinema, not that they ever gave a shit about virtue signaling Marxist propaganda since it does not reflect their culcha, and such a strong coon presence will make the movie a flop in the international market, especially China and India.

Is it meant to pander to leftists? They did that with the newest Black Panther comic and it sold so badly they had to cancel it after two issues. Let that sink in, a virtue signaling comic about muh raycism muh Jim Crow sold so abysmally Marvel had to cancel it after two issues, and this is the Marvel that keeps relaunching shit like Squirrel Girl, Hellcat and "Captain" Marvel time and again.

Little more complicated than that. The first Black Panther comic was hugely successful, so they immediately released two tie-in series to run alongside it and the people who wanted to read Black Panther suddenly needed to buy and read three books to follow the story.
Marvel's problem wasn't diversity (though it was pretty short sighted to replace all their famous legacy characters with new ones in the wake of the success of their film universe), it was them expecting people to buy several books a month to follow one character, a habit long-time fans were okay with back in the day, but those long-time fans were driven off by the new comic and their new audience doesn't buy comics that way.

Relatively successful compared to the other trash they're publishing. I'm too lazy to bother looking up the numbers but I can guess it's selling in the low 20,000s, if not less. That's "successful" if you're an obscure indy, not Marvel, but I'm sure you Holla Forums cucks still buy it all.

No, of course it wasn't. Not like 99% of their consumer base is straight, white and male. Of course sales wouldn't take a hit if they replaced all the white, straight, male characters with niggers and cunts.

I mean, I just love reading about a nigger and his nigger problems, or single mothers and their shitty problems, or looking at a mudshit go around beating white men for being white.

I think it more had something to do with simultaneously replacing all of their most loved and well-known characters with completely new people, rather than skin colour.

Nothing was ever fixed by adding niggers to it.

Why would Trump have a problem with blacks getting more jobs? It's exactly what he promised.

MUH CURRENT YEAR

DRUMPF BTFO

Hilariously enough, the people pushing that America is a racist white supremacist country believe that Africa is a mono-culture and that Africans all love each other unconditionally.

Double standards are best standards.

You dont have to say it any more, its like become their ground state, just being mad

woefully out of touch with Reality…

Remember, everything is okay so long as you are removing whites from the equation.

MORE LIKE BLACKED PANTHER AMIRITE?

Holla Forums likes this. They're the ultimate cucks.

Makes sense, comics are even more pozzed than films if you can believe it.

Oh, I can, and you only need to look at the stark contrast in discussion between us and Holla Forums. Most threads here are laughing at all the retarded bullshit the yids do, we routinely call out the traitors and the kikes on their shanengians.

On Holla Forums they wallow in their self pity but still spread their asschecks for a fresh load of Jamal's semen every time and ban you if you dare point out that pandering to an illiterate, poor population of niggers is not how you make money.

They are still the same quisling cucks as they were back when they let niggerwood run wild and let tumblr into 4chan, only now they pretend they are redpilled because they call themselves (((civic nationalists))).

Gee, it's almost like race is a social construct.

No, that's your own assumption that "black" (like white) is a race.

Africa is rife with ethnic divides that are invisible to everyone else because they all look the fucking same (even to you "enlightened" types)

But black is a race. The negroid is a subhuman, close cousin to homo sapiens.

Sure, if you want to also argue that Normans are the same as Saxons.

"Black" is just an umbrella term covering many different close cousins to homo sapiens.

Jesus Christ, bro, tone down the autism.

Katya Lischina isn't fully white though.

Go back to Holla Forums Holla Forums.

Make me, fag.

*cuts your internet*

nothin personnel

de mooby 2 enb all u drupper puppers' bigogry 2bh

That's completely false actually, and it's plain as day to anyone who actually uses the board that you're full of shit PGA

She's more than likely Russian-Ukrainian. The Japanese ancestry seems like a meme unless she's stated otherwise.

There are ugly white people also..

Tatars aren't white though. She's cute, no doubt, would marry and give US citizenship to, but Tatars aren't white.

I never knew Tatars were the rape babies of the Mongols. I wonder what Europe would have looked like had they decimated Europe like they had planned rather than rapping the Arabs into submission?

Wow!

Post yfw it will be the lowest grossing Marvel movie

but all pureblooded niggers are ugly.
inb4 someone responds with a picture of an attractive black woman who actually is at least 20% white

oh im so shocked

You already made that post

im not him tho

wouldn't surprise Disney.