Anyone watch Fear The Walking Dead?

I never knew it existed until 2 months ago. Seems more realistic than The Walking Dead.

Seems like rip off

I wouldn't put it ahead of Walking Dead, but it's good. The first few episodes of the show where there wasn't really any zombie activity was pretty cool in my opinion. I seen some complaints about the lack of zombies for those episodes, but I don't feel they're always necessary to have around and they did a good job of showing that back then. Not exactly into the acting of the Alicia and Madison characters though, especially Madison's. Really my only complaint about the show.

It's actually been better this season tbh

is high IQ tv or low IQ tv?

oh, and most recent:

the blacked sister meets some michonne

Garbage with the following: shitskin step father, only white women and no men, smart nigger and some sort of mixed spic as main hero cast.

The only likable character is Troy.

Season 1 is excellent.
So was season 1 of the original walking dead.

In these apocolyptic shows the best setting is when cities are being overrun and collapsing.
Once that happens and its just isolated bands of survivors it becomes a bit lame.

All zombies show will be shit because they don't have the money to simulate a real apocalypse. There will be 2 - 3 good episodes in urban location and then it will be a shitshow in some limited location where they can shoot the show for cheap money.

I know a zombie apocalypse will never happen but I want to build a huge bunker in the wilderness just for the fuck of it. Lots of guns lots of veggie gardens.

So you are saying we need to cause one?

Remember flash mobs? People hook up online then thousands show up. We should do a zombie flash mob.

It ggets politically charged in season three based on the jewish media's stereotypes of straight white conservatives.

Stopped watching right there.

Seems alright. Know nothing about it though

Season three = borders, beaners, minute men and walls.

Season two = beaners

Season one = every couple is interracial and all white men are evil.

Even the homos were interracial.

meep meep black girl with samurai sword has pretty nice body tbh idgaf I'd make some jungle love wit her tbh

I prefer Z Nation, simply for the reason it doesn't take itself seriously.
It's my kinda zombie apocalypse: Dumb shit in an even dumber existence.

If you are truly red pilled you will have noticed multiple themes like feminazism, open borders, immigration, homosexuality, evil white men, failed patriarchy.

Mommy is strong and always succeeds and saves her daughter.

Daddy is a loser and even when he's trying to do the right thing still fails in saving this son.

The Mauri guy is not even white and he's still portrayed as a failure. The entire show is jewish hollywood stereotypes and sjwisms. Its pure shit.

Pay attention to what Talmud vision is trying to teach you subconsciously.

I hoped the biker dude would turn things around and join forces with Troy.. but no.. le 2 whores had to fuck things up. at least the fag nigger is a fag nigger

both shows are garbage , never seen so many empowered females on a tv show .. well these 2 shows and game of shit throwns are battling each other for most cringe worthy wanna be alpha female casts … the whole tv industry is shit …… i always say no way in hell a show like the sopranos would ever be allowed to be made again , the only way a show like goes on air again is if the boss was a cunty female most likely a non white cunty female

The show is also drenched in the toxic masculinity myth perpetuated by feminazis.

>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/