If this was the 50's or 60's Britain

Would you be a Mod or a Rocker?
I'd be a Rocker, motorcycles are faster than mopeds.

A mod. Mopeds/scooters are cheaper on gas.

Good question.
I'd gas them both, or just drive over their fucking stupid faggot identical bikes in the biggest, heaviest car I could find.
Then reverse over them and watch their fucking disgusting and degenerate fake way of speaking, dressing and acting crumble away as they cried for their mother shortly before they died in broken agony.
I'd sledgehammer their cunt, short haired rancid smelling whore girlfriends too.

o_O………. stay away from me user.

L.O.L., just kidding.
Where are you from? Maybe we could hang out some time.

Lima Peru.

haha cool :P i live in Bristol you?

Cool.
What is your favourite hangout spot and when do you usually go there?

I live in Spaxton. I go to church there.

Do you live in the rich enclosed area?
Or the dangerous part.

rich enclosed area

yeah i hang out at the galleries with my friends like everyday because i am such a bad ass mothaf* :PP. let's hang sometime i will show you my cat :DDDD ilu

=^_^=
U sound cool.
I always wanted 2 go 2 an art gallery but they r 2 far away.
Maybe I can come on the train 2 Bristol and cum 2 the art museum with u n ur friends.
Maybe we can be friends 2!!

What colour is ur cat????
I don't have any pets, they don't allow it here ;_;

Do you have a personal driver or do you take the bus to school.

I drive to work.

Are you an engineer.

This is becoming too personal. No more info.

He's asking me silly, not you grrr!!!! D:<

bus!!!! :DDDD it's really cool i sit in the back so the driver doesn't complain (old eww but sometimes he's nice to me so it's coo' :P) when i joke with my bestieee i rawr her so much :D galleries are a mall you silly. ilu anyway friends forevaaaaa

Do I have to own a motorcycle to be a Rocker?

What is your sister's name.
Tell me, and we can be friends too.
What model of car do you drive.

Looool Mr ears, I bet he loves that!!! Wow u have ur own mall??? U r so lucky!!! it is so boring here I'm always stuck in or just hanging out but nothing 2 do?! }:< Sumtimes I even imagine I'm famous and can just go anywhere!!!
I kinda like school sumtimes cause my frends r there n we can chat and stuff.
I looove cats with green eyes, it is like they r magic like a witch's cat n can speak at night n stuff.
When do u want to hang out??? I miss u

Yes.

id be chinese

This tbh.

Hahaha my own mall lolzooor!
i'm sorry that you can't go out to cool places :( ya i love to act iw ant to be famous and actress some day :):):) skewl is not kewl tho :// but like at least my bestie is there so :DD
lets go to the cinema together my mom said its cool :DDDD

kkkk my mom said I have 2 be back by 11 but whatever lol I'll tell her the bus was l8 or sumthink -
Neway, I need to get my hair done bcoz I have had the same cut for 2 years!! and it looks dum.
I usually do my own hair but I want it really nice bcoz I'm going to buy new clothes n everything.
Have u seen ariana's new single? omgosh she is so amazing!! "_" what is ur favourite study group??

love my mommmy XD

Very gooda!

Chinese is not an option.

Why is there electrinic test equipment badly photoshopped in to the pictures?

Its not even portable looking gear but they are carrying them on motorcycles.

haha el ol el we gonna party all nightyaaaaaaaaah :DDDDD i have scary movies rented from the store its gonna be amazeeen!!
kewl i like let my bestie tell what to do with my lame ass hair D: shes really good and pretty. and like omg i love it so much ariana ftw like anyday lawl. my favorite study group is like my acting club my friends like give me lines and we do movies :DDDDD have you heard of this thing called youtube?

wow yeah I heard youtube is like a tv show but everyone has their own cameras or something, it sounds kErAzy lol!!! My favourite site is makeup-secrets, bcoz they say how 2 make urself look like a star *_*
What is ur bestie's name?? mine is Kaitlin, she's a Sagittarius so she's always moody lol but I luv her neway, she is really funny 2!! she can make a noise like a chipmunk n once she did it in class and I almost couldn't stop laughing lollll
I like acting club 2!! wow but I am shy in it so I don't like to perform much but I like acting famous scenes and also dance class bcoz music is my life!!
my mom says she can give me a lift to the bus station on saturday bcoz she's going into town for some appointment or something, what time do we meet up???
im not sure about scary movies tho bcoz last time I saw one I cried!! no kiddin!

haha i wanted to say but she doesn't like when i tell online peoples about her awesome :DD :(. i cant make cool cute animal sounds :(( :(( but i can make my finger tip touch the back of my hand backwards :DDDDD doublejointed for the wiiiin!!! haha :P ya so anyway my mom is making me do the house chores :///// let's talk later :DDDD add me on gaia it's
M o l d yLunchboxx

ouuuucch, doesn't it hurt to bend ur finger like that? mine hurts halfway!! mO_Om
Maybe ur part lizard lolll
Have a kool day n good luck w/ ur chores
c u on saturday 4 horror flix, I bought some coloured popcorn n it's green n orange looks so cool
c u xoxox