What is the cheapest country to live?

I am curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=kekistan flag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Africa.
You should go back.

I am Anglo-AUssie.

The cheapest countries to live are always the countries where nobody wants to be.
Right now try Venezuela, Brazil, and Somalia.

That is a continent, not a country, so it is you who should go back…to 5th grade.

But all countries on it are shit.

eat shit

I'm not african to do so.

That doesn't mean you aren't a retard.

I'm not him, retard.

This.

OP's pic is the clue to success. You don't live in the countries where it is cheap, but you do invest your money there. People are making a killing investing in palm oil in Brazil, for example. $10K in Venezuela right now would buy you an entire village of 600 people, and you would never even have to set foot in the place.

That doesn't mean you aren't a retard either.

That doesn't mean you aren't a retard either.

Yes, but they will probably steal your $10k and disappear. These places are so cheap b/c their societies are trash

Uganda
the downside is you actually have to live in Uganda

I heard that minimal wage in Ukraine is 110€, so I guess that prices are pretty low as well.

I bought 3 people in Serbia for 50 euros, I then went to Germany and sold them for 60.

india and bangladesh

cannibalism is immoral, user. unless you are a nigger

Both of them is shithole.

MOLDOVA

I think I read the cheapest beer in the world was in Tajikistan, and that is really all that matters.

Indonesia is well known to aussies romania in europe, both are roughish but liveable.

Chad is the poorest in africa, but unless you mine uranium for areva forget it there.

OP I think what you should be trying for instead of cheapest place to live is most efficient place to live money wise, like the cheapest brand of paper towel you end up using three times as much for the same spill or something so you want the second or third cheapest
If you are trying to live like a king on top of a pile of shit I suggest somewhere in south america, although there is some danger there.

kekistan xDD

But if I really want to "live" in Kekistan I've got to have to flag, right?
And that flag ain't exactly cheap, is it?

they're dirt cheap and shit quality
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=kekistan flag

Bali have alot of Aussies because the living cost is cheap.

And the Lolis are mostly clean, too