Significance of Sept 11?

Ok we all know that 9/11 was this day, But I think this date in particular has some kind of other meaning to it besides the attacks. Not only did 9/11 happen on this day but Benghazi happened and recently HRC fainting and now being apparently (((poisoned))). Maybe Im just making myself crazy and im wrong but why did three important events happen on one day? Can we get some hardcore history anons to look into this or know other historically changing events that happened on this day?

onthisday.com/events/september/11

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/9_(number)#Mathematics),
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pRvhrEzZ0Ns
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11
archive.org/stream/Masonic_Terrorism_In_Early_America_With_Photos_Within/
a.cocaine.ninja/hlyshq.djvu
youtu.be/byxeOG_pZ1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

roman numerals
IX XI
II
XX
XX is masonic compass and square.

So fucking new it hurts

lurk more. more youtube research.
less stupid posts. less stupid "connections bro"

Sep 11 was also the day of the CIA's Chilean coup

Also William Morgan Was kidnapped by masons and that lead to the formation of the first 3rd party the anti masonic party because captain William Morgan wrote a book exposing freemasonry and then after they had him arrested on trumped up charges they kidnapped him on september 11th in the 1800s. When they looked around for his manuscript they could not find it it was in a bed of straw. So thats where the terms "Grasping at straws" comes from

According to Aleister Crowley's bullshit 9 represents masturbation, 10 stands for heterosexual intercourse and 11 is faggotry.
The junkie's reasoning can be seen if you look at the form of the numbers as if they're pictograms.
So 9/11 would represent pure faggotry.
All bullshit, like I said, but he was an influential guy on a lot of people, e.g. Lovecraft, L. Ron Hubbard and Colonel Aquino who set up the pedo rings at the Presidio military base in SF.

Sage

Tower 7 had 7 7 7 on the doors.
But its commonly known that 9/11 is ixxi
i i Boaz and Jachin
xx Compass and square.

Always wondered were that term came from

I doubt it. It would probably be 'searching in straw' if that was the case, but then there's the infeasibility of a handful of thugs coining a widely used phrase.

I wonder if you are jumping to these conclusions to make the charges you present look more incredulous.

I suppose you don't believe he was murdered if you only claim that he was kidnapped. Odd choice of credulity if so.

There is a heavily suppressed book entitled "Masonic Terrorism in Early America" It details the kidnap of captain morgan on the 11th and it goes all the way to them taking him to a unused military base in niagra falls and it explains how he was drowned with a millstone around his neck.

He was murdured but he was kidnapped on the 11th

Dubs. That is all.

kek. good point

11 is the number of lucifer and 9 is the number of sacrifice. Its literally a field day of numerology

Revelations 9-11:

They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer)

Also, the emergency number "911" was adopted in 1968, in the same year that construction began on the Twin Towers.

fuck…

It's just an easy day to remember since Americans already associated 911 with emergencies and bad situations. The easier a day is to remember, the easier it is to get the population to get it ingrained into their minds for maximum propagandic effect. Like the 7/7 bombings in London, 7/7 is obviously an easy number to remember.

I don't really disagree with you on how bad they are but if you read Etidorhpa (its on sacred texts), the story of Captain Morgan is allegorised. The protagonist exposes the secrets of his order, he's hounded and captured, but then his murder is faked (they use a cadaver and throw it in a river).

Most claims about the symbollism of numbers are probably false and meant to throw people off the real trail – the significance in numbers must lie in the pecularities of them, like number 9 (en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/9_(number)#Mathematics), which is bound to be more the sort of stuff they're interested in, given that geometry and mathematics are intertwined with their literature or studies ('47th problem of Euclid'), and such probably constitute some of their mysteries, and not insubstantial claims about certain numbers being the 'devils' number.

7/7/2+0+0+5 = 7. 777.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pRvhrEzZ0Ns

let's must take the easy way shall we?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11

Yeah it's 911. It's what number you dial in America for an emergency. Woooooo spooky.

Ctrl+F "Vienna". 0 results.

333rd anniversary of the relief of the city from Ottoman siege by a multi-national Christian coalition under King Jan Sobieski.

Polite sage for my own statement of the obvious.

He may of fled to canada but there was a very big christian revival that substantiated until the civil war that was caused by his dissapearence. I have seen initiates say he might have been done away with.

I remember there was with 9/11 something to do with 13 and sirius regarding stalling a cosmic ascension but that is very left field for me.

I figured this out 20 minutes after the first plane hit.

archive.org/stream/Masonic_Terrorism_In_Early_America_With_Photos_Within/

shemitah

Dubs OP

some gematria bullshit about how 1-9 are the numbers of mans ascension and once you get to 10 you add the 1 and 0, and it brings you back to 1. therefor 9/11 symbolizes that man can never ascend his place in this realm or some occult bullshit like that.

Its true. You have to let go of the ego to transcend and break the cycle. The snake eating its tail so to speak.

Well if you're talking about dimension's, you'd be correct.

911? Jesus's real birthday. The beginning of the final battle against Gog and Magog. It marks the beginning of the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

Are all you niggas srs?

For fucks same. September 11 was the day the battle of a Vienna started. The battle of Vienna was when the europeans finally stopped the muslim invasion of europe. It was a great victory for europeans and a great defeat for muslims (and their jewish helpers who frequently betrayed their european hosts and open the city gates to muslim armies).

The twin towers is not only muslim and jewish revenge for Vienna but forever taints a day of victory that we should be celebrating.

The jews got dubs that day.

Here is the Scarlet and the Beast
There is a picture montage with explination for the first 500+ pages the book starts around page 700 it is very rare and I had to merge it from individual chapters.
the book that you linked(thanks btw) is one chapter and then the image index should be in the back but its still a little hard to find it all in one peice but i thought I would share it it is a fascinating read loads of rare merchants
a.cocaine.ninja/hlyshq.djvu

Everyone but me on this board is disgusting

That is disgusting

Bataclan was on Friday the 13th.

/thread

Bush New World Order Speech 9/11/1991

youtu.be/byxeOG_pZ1o