How can 4chan/b/ possibly be worse than this board?

How can 4chan/b/ possibly be worse than this board?
There is nothing here even worth trolling anymore now that Jim took over the board from Dysnigger.
Just faggots and SJWs here now.
How far it has fallen…

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm not even going to post a reply

Not gonna lie the retarded ass basically template threads at this point of leftypol vs pol and nigger vs cumskin and pedo vs antipedo are so boring i started browsing 4/b/ again, as well as many other small chans

Typing SAGE! in the email field is easier than entering your tripcode, but we know who you are.

this
even mooch at least has legit conversations rather than pic related

meep meep lol keanu reeves is a faggot tbh

The funniest part about that is that Dys is so clueless that he doesn't even realize that is what happened yet!

Forreal? Did Jim finally learn that Dys is a goon?

What I can't get over is how unoriginal Jim is. This is exactly what he did to Hotwheels. Stage a raid, swoop in to offer help when no one else will, act all benevolent once the crisis has been averted, be all buddy-buddy for awhile and then make a token offer to keep what has already been taken away. I'll bet you anything that is how he got the pig farm and at least one of his kids.

Jim is doing most of the modding now, yes. Dys is still on board but is mainly just fucking around twiddling with board settings, which is the only thing he ever cared about doing anyway.

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b

well no shit!

hes shilling the board on 4b too

Dysnomia is NOT shilling, he's creating a natural and organic experience for the users over on 4chan to com here.

this

fucking this

You forgot "esoteric". Don't forget "esoteric".

It can't.

if people see it, then it's not esoteric

it's like the mexican jumping the trump wall, they come here esoterically, otherwise they would be legal

How about…self sustaining?

No, it has never been that.
Two weeks is usually all a 4chan faggot can stand this board for before they leave.

this, we're becoming esoteric

only Dysnomia's natural and organic threads on 4chan can save us from the certain death of this board

all me

I flatly refuse to actively participate in this thread in any way whatesoever, nor to contribute to its content in any manner. I am not even going to bother to post a reply.

Find more gay faggot mods to go all dickhead god mode on everyone,

The 1 k mod is a giant fag, the pool mods are total cunts, dont get me started on B