Duterte Signals Shift in U.S.-Philippine Military Alliance

wsj.com/articles/duterte-signals-shift-in-u-s-philippine-military-alliance-1473774873

MANILA—Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte signaled an abrupt departure from his nation’s longstanding military reliance on the U.S., ordering his defense secretary to seek gear from suppliers in China and Russia to fight drug traffickers and insurgents.

In another shift, he also said Tuesday that the Philippines would stop patrolling the South China Sea alongside the U.S. Navy, to avoid upsetting Beijing. Instead, he said the nation’s military would focus on combating drugs and terrorism.

The Philippines has had close ties with the U.S. for decades, most recently bolstering military cooperation through a 2014 pact. Both Washington and Manila have leveraged their alliance to counter China, whose increasingly assertive actions in support of its maritime claims have stoked unease in the region.

But since coming to power on June 30, Mr. Duterte has indicated he wants to distance the Philippines from the U.S., a stance that threatens to alter the Asia-Pacific region’s strategic balance. He said Monday he wanted the U.S. military to leave Mindanao, the site of a strategic base set to host American forces.

Mr. Duterte’s statements this week were the latest in a string of developments that have pleased, surprised and horrified his audiences since he took office. His so-called war on drugs and crime has already claimed 2,956 lives, according to police on Monday, and his sometimes crude statements have insulted targets as varied as the pope, the United Nations head and U.S. President Barack Obama.

But no shift is arguably as important as Mr. Duterte’s political turn from the U.S., the Philippines’ former colonial ruler until 1946.

In the speech Tuesday, the Philippine leader told officers to concentrate on domestic priorities. Rather than a possible battle in the South China Sea, Mr. Duterte said the military should focus on fighting drug traffickers and insurgencies.

Until now, the Philippines has bought the gear needed to fight such battles from suppliers in the U.S. and its Asian allies such as South Korea. But on Tuesday Mr. Duterte ordered Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana to seek suppliers in Russia and China, saying they offered soft loans payable in 20 to 25 years.

“I want weaponry and armaments…We don’t need F-16 jets, that is of no use to us,” he said, referring to the U.S.-made aircraft. “We don’t intend to fight any country. Let’s content ourselves even with propeller-driven planes that we could use extensively in anti-insurgency.”

Neither the U.S. Embassy in Manila nor the foreign and defense ministries of China and Russia immediately responded to requests for comment.

The Philippine military seemed caught off guard by the president’s remarks. “We are awaiting guidelines on how the president’s policy statements will be implemented,” a defense spokesman said.

Mr. Duterte enjoys a huge majority in the Philippine Congress and has few opponents willing to criticize him publicly. Additionally, he has courted the military and the police by pledging to double their salaries.

Although Mr. Duterte is unlikely to abrogate the U.S. defense treaty, he risks damaging ties with its closest ally since “friendly and constructive relations at the political level oil the wheels of the alliance,” said Angelica Mangahas, deputy executive director of the Albert del Rosario Institute for Strategic and International Studies in Manila.

The U.S. provided $441 million in security funding to the Philippines between 2002 and 2013, according to Rand Corp., a U.S. think tank. The Obama administration has earmarked a record $120 million in military aid to the poor country this year alone. The U.S. provided substantial aid to the Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan devastated the country in 2013.

“There are two camps in Washington—one that thinks Duterte is about to push the alliance off a cliff and there is nothing U.S. policy makers can do about it, and one that continues to argue that the alliance is just too important to both countries and so a way forward must be found,” said Gregory Poling of the Center for International and Strategic Studies. “But that latter group is losing the argument day by day as Duterte continues this anti-American rhetoric.”
——————————————————————-

So much for being based.

I think he plans on just handing his seas to China after winning an arbitration case.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-09-07/obama-s-pivot-to-asia-fails-to-deter-china
colorado.edu/AmStudies/lewis/2010/usoccupy.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Philippine_Republic
jstor.org/stable/3639234?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
nytimes.com/2016/05/14/world/asia/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte.html?_r=0
archive.ec/FwtrE
theguardian.com/Columnists/Column/0,5673,1019246,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amerikikes BTFO once again

All America offers is jewish cultural poison, nigger blood, foreign entanglements, and crippling debt.

You'd have to be categorically insane to sign up for that.

What's the alternative to the Philippines? Have their sea taken away?

Based

What sea? They don't have the capability to deny China in the area – and there is no tangible benefit for them to be had in doing so even if they did.

A US defense pact might. But ability for deterrence is not the basis for territorial claims.

SEA could make a pretty formidable mutual defense pact even sans-USA or anyone else, and it would be accelerated if china did try to go colonial

You're not understanding what's being said to you. The cost of the US defense pact – nigger genetic corruption, jewish cultural rot, crippling debt – is not worth it by itself, let alone for some moronic goal of keeping China out of the South China Sea at the behest of a collapsing, niggerized "ally" who isn't going to bear the brunt of any regional war anyway.

There's no point to do any of this. It's a weird, made up scenario. China isn't a threat to anyone but the kikes running the US government and the niggers they seek to pollute the world with.

The Philippines has absolutely nothing to gain from hostilities with China.

Oh please. King Nigger is still asshurt over the extrajudicial killings. Chances are he was going to threaten to end US military support to try and reign Duterte in. Duterte just took away his biggest bargaining chip

Singapore has already made plans for such an event. Get educated about the world and I'll heed you.

What? The Philippines will do it for themselves. It's their territory. They're not doing it for the US.

I'm talking to a chink shill aren't I?

Good for Singapore. That sounds like Singapore's problem – not ours.

Thanks for confirming you're just a shit stirring mongoloid.

Yes goyim nationalism is evil, pure evil. If you don't fight and die for other countries interests you are a BAD AND EVIL GOY!

Anyone who claims that any country should give a fuck about anything but the best interests of their OWN FUCKING PEOPLE will be killed, your day is coming kikes, mark my fucking words you jew rat bastards.

If you can't take it and hold it – it's not yours.
If their new President is serious, it sounds like they aren't particularly interested in doing it at all.

It's much the same as the situation in Turkey: pragmatically realizing the US is cooked, nothing is really changing on the domestic front, and to simply secure what you can for your national interest through the path of least resistance.

I'm glad someone else can see what's happening in this thread. Straight up kike military shills shitting all over themselves.

By that reasoning, the US can just take any country they want.

But that's literally the chink line on the matter. Confirmed chink shill.

see

lel

No, the US has already tried this multiple times in the last decade or so. They keep failing, over and over and over. That's why other countries are starting to bail.

Based as fuck. Kill yourself OP.

KYS kike.

I find it fascinating how power axis is shifting. We live in very interesting times anons.

You're practically spewing out the exact same party line other chink shills have said endlessly on the matter.

They don't even clue in how obvious they are.

Look at all the CIA shills trying to manipulate our opinion.
Our meme magic is with The Punisher, Americlap go home.

Holy shit. This was the last nation in the region I expected to want to become militarily dependent on China due to the monkey islands disputes. I guess desperation and a charismatic strongman have a way of making a populace malleable to change (let's hope it's contagious).

It's really a match made in heaven for China and Philippines tbh. China is the only country with the demographic depth and requisite poverty to absorb all those monkey workers without getting butthurt, and they desperately need a maritime ally to protect them from American encirclement. Meanwhile Flipland needs inward investment and someone happy to turn a blind eye to RWDS, which China will be more than willing to provide. Also lonely Chinese men and desperate Flipper wives make a good synergy.

Tbh I was thinking a couple of months ago that the status quo in SE Asia can't continue. ASEAN and various other nonsense organisations have made no real progress to SEA unification in decades: certainly not towards presenting a unified claim in the South China Sea. Together, China and the Philippines can put forward a stronger maritime claim than anyone, one that is mutually beneficial to them and detrimental to the other SEA parties.

Really makes me think.

Can't wait for the massive sea war with no whites intervening.

Absolutely different goals. They invaded other countries to destroy terrorist threats, not to take their territory. What the US failed at is nation-building.

Totally different scenario.

Its their country, let them do what they want.

I'm pretty sure they smell blood in the water in the US. Most of our allies do.

This election proves things are and will become unstable here as the demographic change. (as if we didn't warn them)

I'm not American.

But go ahead, explain how the US took foreign territory in any modern campaign.

Honestly this is such a huge happening that I'm still wrapping my head around it. You can be sure there will be a Ziomedia shitstorm against Duterte now, probably colour revolutions, possibly assassination attempt.

Containment of China cannot happen without Philippines. It's basically the only single country for which that is true. Maybe we will see Western aggravation of the Taiwan situation as a reprisal.

The US IS a complete nigger jew country. I don't really care what your perception of it might be in the Boise suburbs or Carmel, Indiana, or wherever the fuck you blue sky/apple pie wonder eyes are coming from.

It has been engaged in a 100 year campaign to exterminate the White race. Why the fuck would I be loyal to it or its continued military supremacy which it's just going to use to suit up more niggers to slaughter the White race globally?

All this Flip president is recognizing is that there is quite literally no point for his country to even be engaged with China in the South China Sea. What the fuck does the Philippines get out of it? They are buying all of their shit from China anyway. Do they have some massive shipping industry they need to protect? Is there something I'm not getting?

All it took to destroy the burger empire was one angry manlet phlip

Planting a CIA agent as their head of state is basically the same.
They care not for the land, what they want is resources.
Any white nationalist who doesn't want to see the USA balkanize or stay the fuck away from the rest of the world is utterly retarded.

Yeah we've done awesome off the back of ww2 and the suffrage movement and the civil rights era

I said it before, I'm not a goddamn American. But the way you disdainly talk of American homes really sounds like you have a pathological hatred of America.

Why are you so invested about this against America?

Of course I have a pathological hatred of America. I'm a White American.

Destroying the South was a mistake.

Let me just ask, in this vision of yours, does the Philippines give up their territory in the Spratlies?

No one hates burgers more then burgers. Im willing to be most of the anti american empire posts are from americans

that's a strange way to say brainwashed marxists who hate their own country because that's what they've been taught bt their uppets.

American niggers are getting BTFO more and more this year, it's glorious.

Honestly this is just a sign of the impending collapse of the current power structure.

Borders that have remained static for nearly a century are about to change, WWIII is coming baby and I couldn't be happier.

Finally a chance to gas the jews

Smart move.

They're already trying to get rid of him so might as well side with China.

Hello 4chan refugee.

Try to be less obvious.

If you love modern america the brainwashed marxist is you.

Thinly veiled d&c, moishe. Just go all out like the CIAnigger.

?DNC from what who am i dividing from whom? A nationalist revolution in any country means a war with the US the worlds sole superpower. Your delusional if you think otherwise.

Yet you've shown some disdain for white features like colored eyes

Shill harder.

And kill the chinks too, right user? White power!

That's not at all what I said. You've misinterpreted that.

Why, though?

It is what you said. White people are proud of their eye color. They'd never ever make fun of them.

Are you trying to accuse me of being CIA or something? I'm sorry, this thread is devolving into utter nonsense.

You and the other guy are the ones pushing interventionist agitprop for ill-defined reasons.

I really hope we get to drop fire on you rice niggers again, vicious little insect people with your vicious little kniving minds, almost as merciless and vile as the worst ghetto jew.

and yet again the gov't in washington doing their absolute best to completely strategically isolate the united states to the point where we are utterly fucked. the Philippines are some shithole that we spent thousands of americans lives capturing from the gooks and the scum in washington just fucking let them walk away because they are beholden to our scum culture and unable to work with people without forcing our evangelical psychotic social engineering programs on them. the best part is all these scum, all these bastards, will flee the country in a few years and leave the mess they've made to be cleaned up by middle americans who will have to most likely contend with foreign states making territorial claims on the continent, particularly the spics and the chinks

oh so you mean shitskins that live here as hyphenated americans?

No, it is not what I said. What I was referring to were these people in nice parts of the country with a high concentration of White people tend to look at the US government and its international goals from this very innocent, almost childlike sense of wonderment. Like they are so fortunate to fight jews for freedom.

Meanwhile, those of us who actually live closer to the centers of real power, have a much better, more accurate grasp on what the US actually is and what its government seeks to do to the White race.

Who is "we"?
I'm not a chink.

Outcome uncertain, shake again

fuck off gook

Is this spicgooknigger a chink plant? What the hell is he thinking? I had respect for him taking out the druggies but holy shit why would you think the chinks? Do they not know what's going to happen?

Whatever chink shill. Your posts give you away.

The US beat Spain to get the Philippines. They didn't really beat the Japs in WW2 for the Philippines' sake as much as it was simply for beating the Japs.

But yeah you're right on everything else.

Absolutely erratic shilling. It's much worse than what we were getting in the Turkey threads.

This one is stirring up the hornet's nest.

I'm beginning to believe he's got some animosity towards the US. One of those Asian nationalists. Every US ally in the region has those including Korea and Japan.

To be fair though, the US has done some pretty stupid stuff in their countries. Okinawans hate the US for crime near their bases and the noise pollution

Are you some faggot pacifist?

everybody is counter-signalling against US empire because of the loss of american social capital and prestige world-wide under bush/obama. alot of these fucks will be begging for american intervention in a few years when they are being khymer rouge'd by the chinks or russianized, not that I particularly have any issue with the russians. america going isolationist may be a great thing for us, but there will be wars because of it and foreign powers will try to pull us in

filtered for obvious supreme gentleman trolling

An American can still love the idea of America and the ideals it was founded on.

Sure, you can love the idea of America and the ideals it was founded on.

But that doesn't make you a patriot – it makes you a subversive.

Definitely.

Anyway, here's a map of the different claims in that particular area.

America was founded on masonic ideals and was heavily influenced by jews.

this is bullshit tbh

Literally out of the chink shill handbook. Also

I've been in Holla Forums long enough to see this shit. We know chink shills browse Holla Forums. It's been confirmed time and time again. They used to shill people into learning Mandarin like fucking idiots.

Also, threads about Asia don't go this fast unless there's a chink shill.

If that means we give less money to other countries and keep it in America I don't see why I shouldn't like this guy.

Why exactly?

Do you deny that America was founded on the ideals of the French revolution?

Do you deny that the French revolution was an almost entirely masonic affair?

Do you deny the content of the second pic?

The only ones who have been exposed as shills are you and the other faggot trying to peddle neo-con nonsense over gook land.

Do you want to offer up a reason why Americans should care about some shit hole in the Pacific that for the life me doesn't seem to provide the US with anything other than coconut oil, racial subhumans, and an arms export market?

Am I missing something?

Because one country is invading another country. And what export market? The Philippines has no money.

If this guy wants to chart his own course away from America, let him. We'll see how it goes. Though I'm vaguely concerned that he'll buddy up with China and they'll build a couple missile emplacements down there.

What exactly are these Masonic and Jewish ideals you believe America was founded on?

Why is this our problem?

Yeah, let's ask the Indians, Vietnamese, Japanese, Tibetan, Taiwanese, Malaysians, Indonesians, and damn nearly everyone else around how much they love the chinks. The Americans don't have to do anything but if nobody does anything it'll fuck up the planet bad.

The American revolution happened first you fucking idiot

None of those people are White. If they all want to fight each other who the fuck cares?

What the fuck board am I on? Where the fuck are you all coming from?

YES

Germans have been whining about their occupation for decades, but the first ones to actually kick out the kikes are some jungle-dwelling island monkeys.
Well no matter, Duterte being based as always. I hope his example fills us with courage to get rid of the American military holding us hostage.

french revolution happened after the founding of the united state you moron, the fact that you don't know that basic shit means that you are just spewing some cookie cutter jerrycuck meme that you picked up from someone else without any reflection.

america was founded on enlightenment ideals, now if you are one of those cerebral NRx autists who thinks that bourgeious notions of value/propery and class stratification can properly create a "aristocracy" that isn't just an oligarchy of buisness owners I'd suggest you give us some sauce. there is nothing degenerate about creating a society based around the roman republican system with the added ideals of germanic kingship introduced instead of a consular system

Americans are good guys. Good people don't want bad people to win.

When China asks the Philippines for their waters, what should they do?

Regarding masons and jews.

America was most definitely founded by Freemasons, this is just historical fact. The rebellion against their monarch was the same as well and inspired the French revolution.

As for the jews, the founders hated jews. It's like saying Voltaire and other intellectuals of the day loved jews. They didn't.

I'm sick of spilling American blood in affairs that don't concern us. Let the military be for protecting American borders and let's stop playing world fucking police.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-09-07/obama-s-pivot-to-asia-fails-to-deter-china

US is attempting to buildup military forces in the South China Sea as part of a new cold-war containment against China. If Duarte dosen't do something while US is still entangled in the middle-east his country will turn into a naval base pawn of the US. Any domestic agenda becomes secondary to containing China and if there's a war Phillipines becomes a free-fire zone.

Rising of Asia soon. We will celebrate conquest of Europe in the next 10 years.

or, alternatively, those peoples should grow some balls, stop sucking chink cock, and start fighting for their own damn homeland.

america is done being the world heavy. we will be a superpower, but we're sure as hell not going to throw away american lives in some kike-manufactured international incident that won't ever be resolved in our favor.

gas yourself shlomo.

Technically Japan has a claim on the entire Asian sea and Korea

Which Americans? The kikes? The spics? The niggers? The chinks? The ragheads? All of us? Are the non-White ones magically okay if they say the pledge of allegiance and vote for the "R" party?
You'll have more luck with this simplistic garbage over at reddit.

No no, you don't understand. It will hurt whites. If they gain all that area it'll be the end of whites and absolute destruction of global economics, politics, everything.

Also checked

Said no one ever. They are an evil empire, going around the world destroying nations and bombing civilians.

It's their bloody problem, innit?

If all of Southern Asia erupts into a massive conflagration fighting among themselves – it will be the destruction of Whites?

What? Who the fuck would be left standing in that war?

More like one 100 IQ corrupt faggot mulatto.

Dubya was quite terrible too tbh.

Maybe for you Schlomo, I don't have those kind of stock options. I have this thing called a job.

He's biting that hand that fed him. Without America, Flipland would be a fourth world country by now.

Oy vey goy if the (((American Government))) doesn't control world politics countries will actually have their own cultures and ethnicities and not agree with the agenda to destroy all individual races, cultures, languages, and religions in order to create a globalist order of golems who serve The Chosen People. You are obviously a jew!

Not recognizing sarcasm is a sign of autism, low IQ, and being a 4chan refugee, I'm so sorry anons but you're retarded.

You would like that wouldnt you, you piece of shit. Come save everyone from does ebil nazis. The only things you faggots have ever done is spread a mulatto nigger empire everywhere. No one ever asked for your help no one wants your help.
HUE HUE HUE MARIGANS ARE HEROS

Then let all the other mud countries fight China. Let them do it for once.

Ill bet you think the germans were the bad guys in ww2 huh hero? Fucking zogbots never change

They probably remember that time we invaded their country killed hundreds of thousands of people, kept them as a colony for decades, then after we gave them independence sponsored a series of brutal dictators.

Because you have been cucked into thinking you are doing good.>everybody is counter-signalling against US empire because of the loss of american social capital and prestige world-wide under bush/obama.

How do you become so cucked that you think genociding your own people is a good thing to do?

Quit pretending to be German, you fucking autistic larping piece of shit.

lel

That's a lot of BS.

America got them through a war with Spain. They fought with Filipinos who wanted their own government but certainly didn't kill "hundreds of thousands of people". They had one dictator, who the US dealt with to keep communism out.

"conservative"

Not even "conservative brits" allowed muslims, right now we have marxists antichristians and racist antichristians, thats all.

They kind of did, fam.

colorado.edu/AmStudies/lewis/2010/usoccupy.htm

20 thousand combat deaths, 200k + civilian deaths from disease and starvation related to the war. A war which was officially waged against a Phillipine government that had already declared independence from the Spanish. The US helped the Phillipine rebels when they were both fighting the Spanish, but when the little buggers decided they wanted their own nation instead of becoming a US colony? Murder time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Philippine_Republic

Hardly a comprehensive study. Literally revisionist tier.

How many were civilians? Exact cause of death?

This guy is going to catch a bullet from (((them))) mark my words. This is not something trivial to the strategists up top.

That might be true, but it's not as important as genociding white people, as the USA have started 6 civil wars, Afghanistan, Somali, Yemen, Iraq, Syria and Libya, so they could flood Europe with rapefugees.

Not only did they flood Europe, they showed that they control Western media as well, since critics were "no platformed" at the same time as all the "independent media" carried the same propaganda in every country.

A few of those also had elements of race war against White or Whitish minority groups.

Not if China can protect him.

Thanks to the dogma of magical dirt, any Chinese that sets foot in America, is an even better Americans that White Americans, as their loyality can't be questioned, so you need to be pretty cucked to think that the USA have any secrets.

We'll see what he says when the Chinese invade in a few years, then he'll beg us to come back

jstor.org/stable/3639234?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

There won't be an invasion. He'll let them in. Then at some point he'll realize they're staying there forever.

Hue hue hue are you part nigger did your sister marry a spic? Are you jeb bush ? The greatest nation that was ever 60% white ever. Half retarded niggers like you are what killed the US. You walked point and died in the last war and you will walk point and die in the next war for an evil empire so your daughter can fuck a nigger i hope you have a happy 4th next year faggot.

Famine and disease you piece of shit. It's another holohoax.

Yes.

It's the genocide of the Germans that is the worst thing the Americans have done, as it can be questioned if the other Western countries are allies or subjects.

He is right: although what the US was reprehensible, larping as a German and your anti-American attitude, assuming you're American, resembles typically liberal white guilt, just this time American guilt.

As for the situation at hand, Duterte's efforts to cleanse his society and people of ills is commendable and to be encouraged. I only wonder what the ramifications of China gaining a new ally and increasing its influence as the US wanes. Your celebration of this might misplaced.

I thought the same thing. The US has killed for less. He's gotta have some solid anti-assassination techniques/defenses already though, otherwise all the cartels he's been stomping would have killed him already.

Who are us?

In a few years Whites will be a minority in America, and then you no longer decide what America should do.

Not even that but it's suicidal for Duterte's own country. China wants his seas.

It's you that seems to celebrate Whitey going extinct?

The cartels there are also Chinese which makes it doubly boggling why he's warming up to them.

You don't think the USA have tried to get him killed or deposed already, so that he was forced to do it?

Nice strawman. Short term this looks good: US loses power->kike's lose power, but if you think the Chinese will not capitalize on a weak Europe after it exhausts itself in its impending war with Muslims, then you are misguided. Now bugger off, you myopic nigger.

Yes. It's likely that the Philippines will become a Chinese territory/protectorate/colony, depending on the way wind blows from here.

Both revolutions were orchestrated at the same time. The USA got lucky and won first.

I think Jefferson liked a lot of Jews but hated Judaism.

You may be onto something there. There's no way the US government didn't already have him under heavy observation. If they sensed any anti-US sentiments they would likely have nipped it in the bud, or at least tried. The US (((government))) has never shied away from assassinations.

Are you so fucking cucked that you don't understand that it's genociding Whitey that will kill of the American Empire?

There is nothing the USA can offer it's allies that will sweeten a genocide, so the USA will have dictatorial police states as allies/subject in the future, if they want to keep them from defecting.

Over a decade inbetween them

Are you so retarded to think that Chinks will have the best of interests of Europeans in mind. It may be true that the US is shit as well in this regard, but your suggestion that this is the best alternative is delusional. Chinks would have no qualms about invading a weakened post-"civil"–war Europe.

Cry more burger.

No. When they deal with heads of state, they normally say it out loud.

Massive tinfoil there if anything.

Ikr? It's fucking stupid. So fucking stupid.

PS. A big reason the French revolution happened was due to French over-committing to the American revolution leaving themselves starved.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

911 and the 6 wars after, have shown the world that the US government control the Western media, and the same media is shilling for Hillary and White Genocide, while they "no platform" and demonize pro-whites, so I doubt that Trump will be able to change much.

The US controlled media have even called us the alt-right, so they don't have to mention pro-whites or white genocide when they report on us.

Holy fuck, the absolute madman.

We're seeing the shift, boys. It's already here. The only reason it's starting elsewhere is that there was never any PC barrier, but ours won't last too long and we're going to see the same shift in policy soon.

Interesting times.

You must be new here.

You mean the Rothschild dynasty with its hydra of other Jewish/traitor families orchestrated the revolution and murder of the proletariat along with the royal family in order to take over and plunder France, right?

And then they did it again in Russia. And China.

Yeah, but the US is still going to get involved. You know America, it likes to fuck things up. Cuba, Iran, Chile, Vietnam, the list goes on and on.

That could be dangerous. The military still needs to be strong and protect the US's legitimate and strategic interests around the world.

No more foreign policy run by kike zionists and bankers is what I want. The US Still would have to have strong miltary because the kikes could try to start ww3 if they desperate. I'd rather not get invaded by millions of robotic chinks and drunken Ruskies.

The foreign policy should be non interventionalist for the most part though…

The strong military is what has been genociding Whites across the globe with masturbatory glee.
When you say "US" do you mean Goldman-Sachs and Chevron?

It's my opinion on a hypothetical scenario of "what the foreign policy for the US should be in a kike free world".

When I say US, I mean a giant country with plenty of resources and 180 million whites that could easily sustain itself without globalism.

Hey, I'm all for a "no strong military" rule for every country around the world. The problem is, that's not going to happen and if you think the Chinese wouldn't gleefully exterminate whites, you are fucking delusional…and Normie-tier.

I'm sick of your Jew-blaming man. Jew blaming has some truth but you've just taken it at a whole new level. Certainly, normal everyday Americans have their say.

It's pretty obvious you're a chink shill. It's literally D&C shilling on overdrive.

Also…strategic interests as in shipping lanes, not letting another country Cuck you by tear assing through your neighbors territory, preventing any kind of encirclement or blockades etc.

Obvious national security risks.

We could still have a sphere of influence around the world. The difference is, it would be for the enrichment of Americans and it's allies. Not kike international Jews.

gas yourself black-pill

…are you high?

Amerizil BTFO

I have a full-on boner. I'm cumming, he wants the deal of China and not to confront them.

I TOLD MURICA WAS FINISHED IN ASIA. I TOLD!

There are a multitude of factors that are absolutely fucking the US there. The most important is that they have become nothing but a hindrance to the region with retarded pretenses that are being ignored by everyone.

The status quo is over. It will change to China's dominance of the region, and it's good. It's good that history makes complete different turns and doesn't stay the same, a new power rises.

Indonesian here, pretty much prefer chinks than you american degenerates tbh.

Luzon is chink colony land since the start of history
Now Mindanao is coming back to our fold, as per its destiny

Yes, Duterte nearly got assassinated by a CIA retard back in the 1990s

nytimes.com/2016/05/14/world/asia/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte.html?_r=0

Yes, this is the happening that has me cumming all over my screen. Start shit from China's little brother? Nobody has stomach to fight on the behest of the US. Fuck them. They want people in the region to strain themselves (or even kill themselves against a Chinese ordnance) because China will have footprints extending to distant places. Who gives a shit? China becoming a decider is good for the region and for the world in general.

You're the example that nobody is going to hamper himself for those amerinigger retards. An aging boxer that is trying to maintain a self-loopback meta that's straining to almost everyone in the region and is getting told to fuck off by all these countries.

How's the US sockpuppeting from a NSA linguist happening in Indonesians forums?

They fund liberal degenerates instead.
Of course we BTFO them periodically, but would be very helpful if the flow of money from Amrik tithes stop.
That's why I support Trump.

Good. Hopefully Obongo had a meltdown over it

And there have probably been other attempts where the Chinese set up a patsies that thought they worked for the CIA, when they knew Duterte knew the Americans wanted him dead.

How many Filipinos in this thread tbh?

All these celebration over the US losing out. Can't just be from Americans and Europeans. Chink shills have been outed but no one's confessed to being Filipino yet.

Are Duterte threads actually chink shill threads?

I don't know, but are some kind of cuck, that lends out their wife to other men, and bring up their children as your own?

Why are you so convinced that it's foreigners who don't want to waste American money playing world police in gook land for no discernible reason whatsoever other than some jew official said to do it?

Does this have to do with him being angry with Obama a few days ago?

You like playing world police?
That's (((neocon))) garbage.
Holla Forums is not particularly kind to neocons.

And as far as Duterte and the Philippines is concerned, they already know that the current US government is ZOG. We all know this, that's why we want Trump to win. I assume this move by Duterte is just a big "fuck you" to Obongo and his cabinet.

There are so many people that are against him. The entire media, the entire whitehouse, the entire european political elite.

There will be alot of reactions if he gets elected.

I live in a city filled with SEA cartel admin and bookkeeping people and word is having the cartel play ball with Du30 and rapidly exit the country to expand elsewhere for the drug trade is massively preferable than war with both du30 and the ISIS newcomers.

yeah, i think it's a kick in the pants. the US is losing its grip, and it feels pretty good to see.
it's not because i don't like americans or such garbage, but i do want any multicult administration to lose global influence.
if some retard is saying retarded things and people tell the retard to fuck off, the retard tends to change her behavior. she says things that she thinks will make her look good to other people rather than saying things that are rational.
snubbing obongo's D&C administration feels good.

i would love if something similar happened to trudeau.
imagine him putting a smile on, and crossing his legs with his hands tucked in his lap, slightly tilting his head and saying retarded things in a soft, non-threatening voice in as polite a way as possible to duerte. now imagine duerte responding by calling him an emasculated faggot and proceeding to piss on his shoes. i would love that. trudeau would also do nothing in retaliation. he's an emasculated faggot.
the west is a fucking emasculated faggot.
if that doesn't change, we'll just get rolled.
after all, if you kill your enemy, they win.

it's good that it happened now and not later.
i think trump may be able to mend US relations there, as bit.

also, there's an unusual amount of imflammatory shit in this thread. my jewdar is going off.

The only important thing for the USA is control over international shipping lanes. There's a reason why the constitution only provides for a navy. If the Phillippines stands in the way of trade, we'll just send in the marines again. If they just want to remove degenerates and kike influence, then that's fine by me. Easier for us to not spend money on the fucking spic gooks.

I can sense there's a lot of cuck flips here, I'm a flip btw.

Anti-duterte's are mad with that news right now, but i'm also worried that we will be under chinks rule.

Funny, few years ago, flip SJWs protest that US Navy Bases should be out in the Philippines because of the two-timing gay. Well here's the answer

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

the US won't have control of the "international shipping lanes" in Asia then. Why should? No reason why everyone in the region should squeeze themselves for the USD system in order to have an amerinigger boot on their throat. We are witnessing the blowback of the stupid muh freedom of navigation operations. Hampering, hindering, retarding.

Because China won't block freedom of navigation. China is the only country that is able to prospect the oil there. And a country of subhuman on the other side of the planet that already has a shit ton of shale oil reserves wants to posture in territories of China?

This position of Philippines to get on the good side of China is even more devastating to the ameriniggers. Philippines is a country that was supposed to be a strong tie of the US. In the other countries of southeast asia the sentiment is China all the way.

Now a retard faggot like you thinks that's how it works… US niggerines can just go around wrecking Philippines because flips want them out. That's a good omen for Japan.

Do Filipinos post in the other Duterte threads? I mean, this thread's filled with chink shills.

see

China will never be a world power, and it's written right into your dna, you r-selected motherfucker.

Not everyone that sees the benefit of China taking the lead there is a chink.

They have a bretty good shot at being a world power. See them turning the tables on burgers makes me moist.

I don't care actually if other flips post or not, it kills the fun. Go to local PH news website if you're looking of any pro- or anti- posts.

their own stocks have plummeted so bad, they will never be world power. they can carboncopy anything but their own shit blows up.

Chinks are subhuman so nobody would see the benefit of them taking the lead aside from themselves.

I'm asking because there's always a Duterte thread around here.

So now I guess it's alright to finally out them as chink shill threads.

so many deleted posts. mods are either on or off, no inbetween.

ayyyyyyyyyy

I heard about this guy. Crazy story, no wonder Duterte Harry is pissed.

sorry my fellow flip, I rarely see duterte posts here (there's no drug mule girl here, no gazette fiasco, etc), but if it does they're most likely an international news.

part 2 and 3 of The Meiring Mystery

Not a chink but it's pretty obvious the US has been a mess for many decades now.

>Is the Philippine government bombing its own people for dollars?

archive.ec/FwtrE
theguardian.com/Columnists/Column/0,5673,1019246,00.html

I wouldn't mind if flipland became a modern chinese colony. They obviously need help extracting resources. Like oil.

These countries are singing China's tune, which refutes your point.

Still they're alive and kicking.

That quantum satellite they launched is a fucking carbon copy? Oh fuck yourself. They already have at least between 270-300 million strong population that can invent and give this next step. And these guys are industrious. They can do it.

But I'm certain you must be one of those retards that think to be a world power you have to have six quintillion battleships going everywhere without a point while the infrastructure of your country crumbles and collapses into rubles.

there's all sorts of shit going on in this one.

if this is the reaction we got from all sorts here on a cambodian tobacco farming board, i wonder what the mainstream reaction is to this.

you gave all of your blueprints to them in exchange of cheap labor, of course they're gonna invent something better, retard.

well, isn't that what's going on in your country? chinks and flips everywhere?

chill harder chinky street shitter.

Global Politics is basically a game of who falls last. In the Cold War it was a good idea to side with the USA because the Soviets weren't using a sustainable system and were clearly miserable, and the Chinese were also doing pretty shitty what with multiple famines mostly caused by being stupid.

The problem is that a lot of international geopolitics thinks it's still the same situation in the modern US vs China vs Russia game. The problem is they aren't "real" communists and they don't have the same flaws. China is in a money bubble but it's a bubble they can sustain longer than ours because their bubble is essentially based on labor rather than a currency bubble(they've been extending it in large part due to china using chinese banks funding chinese labor to go overseas and build there on billion dollar contracts). The american dollar is going to take a hit again faster than the Chinese can run out of second and third world nations that'll give up on essentially receiving free labor. Especially with the jews trying to crash the dollar to spite trump.

It's also a game of faces. Obama has, over the last six months, revealed himself as a back talking, cowardly, sniveling man. He can't bring himself to look Putin in the eye. He back talks his own citizens when overseas. He goes back on his previous statements on Clinton more or less constantly. Duterte knows if it comes down to a face to face meeting he can stare down Obama and make him flinch and has rather vocally called him on it. Obama is also shilling for a geriatric old woman who'd fare no better against someone who both isn't afraid of her and can't be assassinated, and for another sniveling back talker who'd replace her.

If Trump takes the office the USA's economic situation will be so bad they can't afford to exert influence in a real way for a couple of years, after which Duteerte can just renegotiate with him from a position of strength via new gains. If Clinton takes office he can call the bluff again without fear, and then call it again afterwards.

As a bit of clarification, there's a BIG difference between geopolitics on an international level, and the idea of two world leaders having a face to face meeting behind closed doors. A good example of this is Canada and the USA during the vietnam war. Canada didn't want to send anyone.

The president could have tried exerting any number of written documents. Which would have devolved into a long paperwork battle. Instead he realized he was significantly larger and stronger than his Canadian counterpart. So he got up, grabbed the poor bastard, and just manhandled him while swearing at the top of his lungs, and the decision was made right there.

Obviously that's an act of war. If Canada actually declared war then they'd have had to send soldiers north while still in Vietnam and it would have basically destroyed NATO and killed the USA on the spot. But obviously that didn't happen because when you're there in the flesh you can just physically stare everything down and it comes down to a clash of two personalities.

I'm not burger. But this meme… it's like those guys that say China stole trillions of the US in theft of IP.

Now it's possible that China has got their hands in some blueprints. But to affirm everything they ever do stems from a blueprint picked from the US is fucking retarded.

Honestly we should have let the Japanese genocide them…

Obama pls go.

Those sweet dubs confirm -

HEIL HITLER

Soviets were designed to implode and scatter cultural marxism in the west.

Communist use famines as a tool to subjugate farmers. The Maosits weren't stupid. they killed enough people so there wouldn't be too much overpopulation and they achieved complete control over the population durign the chaos.
You have no idea what communists are capable of.

The Chinese are supposed to be the next civilization after the West and Russia nuke themselves. And Chinks are a lot more docile and ZOG-botish than whites.
That's why kikes are getting the yellow fever so much. They plan to destroy the west.
But Chinks aren't that cooparative either.

Obama is a faggot and all faggots are submissive and think like women. He's been intentionally chosen to destroy the reputation of USA and demoralize it for the last economic push of the Globalist cabal. Apology tour, the fag enabling that he started en masse after 2012. This is his intentional legacy. He doesn't work for the people, he works for Soros and his Rothschild masters.

The next 4 years are going to be cruical in deciding if the West falls against the hordes.

>inb4 CNN report on Duterte "barrel" bombing his own people, and the need for the US administration to support moderate drug traffickers in their struggle against the brutal Manila regime.

Good point.

Doom and gloom. China solidifying blows the fuck out ameriniggers.

king nigger has been very hawkish on his handling of South China Sea the whole year, and turns out into a shoot at their own feet.