If Holla Forums are the avid readers and bookworms they claim to be, can we conclude that reading leads to being a fat...

If Holla Forums are the avid readers and bookworms they claim to be, can we conclude that reading leads to being a fat, transsexual shut in that spends most of his days sharing dick pics with other homos on discord?

no you can't. because they're lying and there's no excuse for being an illiterate faggot.

meep meep nah that's just what normalfags on the internet do tbh. book readings is for the smart kids who never get laid and prolly end up 30 and all alone but at least they have memories of that one mathematical algorithm that makes understanding the permutations of the multiverse plausible.

why do you spend so much of your time making threads about Holla Forums? not memeing i'm genuinely curious

sounds like a good life to me

No I think it's a bunch of bi-polar and paranoid schitz Holla Forumstards as always.

>>>Holla Forums

it generally is the same person making the same threads about them over and over. most people here don't like Holla Forums, but dont constantly make threads about them either. you can tell by the way he types his posts/names of his files. it's really boring

lel

you're like a republican who thinks everyone who doesn't agree with them is a democrat

Can you go back to reddit please?

good one user

There is nothing wrong with using reddit. I invited a bunch of my fellow redditors here from r/The_Hebe yesterday, about 30 of them.

no, you stupid fucking nigger. i'm Holla Forums. and Holla Forums is telling to fuck off. fuck off

sincerely, Holla Forums

Reading doesn't mean anything with out the intellect to back it up. Anyone can read anything, but you need to intellectually interpret what you read in order to determine whether you agree with it.

it is

that pic is your average white nationalist

Jewrasian Tiger pls go

Reading is fun, right wingers need to read books not burn them.

I like handholding

Dangerous if true

Nah, most fags here are edgelord sheep that operate of the same hive-mind that praise Hitler, hate niggers, and think Trump is god… otherwise Holla Forums is full of retards without thought.