Should I off myself?

I've been dealing with depression since I was in middle school. I haven't been diagnosed or treated until recently when I told my parent I had been contemplating suicide. I was sent to a program at my local hospital to try to help me. I got prescribed some pills. Four days after the program ended I went to home depot and bought some rope, went home, and tied the knot. I was talking to my ex (whom recently broke up with me suddenly after 7 years while the rest of my life was falling apart) while tying the knot. She was freaking out the entire time. I didn't call her to make her feel bad or guilty, just to say thanks for the 7 happy years and a goodbye. My mother rushed home to stop me as my ex had messaged her. I saw a therapist for the first time in the next few days, got locked in the psych ward for a week, and here I am. Should I just end it?

i don't think anyone cares tbh

give harder pills a try if the stuff you're on isn't helping at all
anti-depressants are meme-tier if you are that closely on the verge of suicide. need benzo's or something

yes tbh

cries for attention. you should fix yourself, or do it without prior notice. same thing to me.

read the bible

what kind of depression?
there are many different kinds so we cant give you good advice without more details…

My family care and I am loyal to a fault.

I could ask for a higher dose.

Like I said it was a goodbye. I was set on doing it even if she didn't answer.

I don't believe in any kind of god, gods, or afterlife.

Major Depressive Disorder, severe

bullshit

do you have prospects for regular sexual intercourse in the future? will you be able to live comfortably above the poverty line? if the answer to one or both of these questions is yes, then stay alive.

Nah, don’t do it. Been there and shit will get better. Just keep your head down, start lifting/cardio 3-5 days a week, and stay away from weed / hard drugs. Drugs are 1 step forward 2 steps back. Always. Talk to your therapist, keep the anti depressants at a low dose ( With the goal of weaning off them completely eventually.) shit isn’t easy or quick, but it is possible. You can do it, friend.

Here's what you do: Pick a fight with a bear. See, those motherfuckers are feral beasts, so when you pick a fight with one, that fight is to the death. So, if you come out alive, then you will have likely acquired a newfound appreciation for what its like to be in a life threatening situation, which will instill within you a newfound sense of self preservation. If you don't come out of it alive, well you got what you asked for. It's a win-win tbh.

In lieu of an actual live bear, you can just fight a homeless person tbh. Same shit.

how does it feel?
is it sadness or hopelessness or numbness or a combination?

actually do all the opposite of the things in this post

While I'm not an ugly NEET, I'm not a social butterfly. I don't meet a lot of new women very often and when I do they are already taken or are sluts or junkies. So, sex doesn't seem likely. Even if it was, why would that matter, it didn't make me happy before. And as for a comfy living, very possible, but then again I there now and still unhappy.

The doctors in the Psych Ward told me I will get better in time. The pills take a while to help and they're not a cure. I don't and won't use any drugs (I made my ex stop smoking weed).

I should say that I can see many possible "happy" futures that I could go on to live. I just don't see the point in living any of them.

A comfy living is better than most of humanity will ever get, so take it and don't complain. As for being happy, that shit is a meme. I have never been happy one day in my life but I would never kill myself tbh

I'd rather a quick less painful death than suicide by bear and that bear would feel more purpose in life than I do.

I feel worthless, unlovable, hopeless. I know they're all untrue but I can't shake the feeling.

Why live if you're not happy? What's the point?

do it, fag

the question is why die just because i'm not happy? my dad died, my bro died, my mom is a retard and i have no friends. but suicide is still gay tbh, death will come for you anyway and you going looking for it makes no sense unless you're dying of ass and dick cancer.

Get some alcohol tbh. Drown your sorrows like the rest of us.

Man up you fucking faggot

Living gives you a chance the improve how you feel, death let's you stop feeling. I'd rather get of this ride even if i means jumping out of the car at the highest point.

I don't want to hide from my problems. I want to face them.

In this case is being a man doing it or staying alive to face the rest of my miserable existence?

make up your mind you fucking faggot

feel the same way, man.
try taking krill oil.
it doesn't make those feelings go away, but it will put the fear of death in you, at least in my experience.
ive been taking it for only 45 days though, and it takes around 90 days to feel full effects. definitely recommend at least trying if you're not allergic to shellfish.

Dont so it man. There is always a new angle to look from. Think about what you love doing, and enjoy life. Its only as depressing as you let it be. Dispite what you may think, you may tear your family apart. Hold on for your family, and yourself. If what you told us is true, things can only go up from here.

Ignore the autists, live on.

Everyone except me should die. The more people alive the less to go to me. Kill yourself.

this

This is exactly the wrong thing to tell suicidal people. It seems selfish to them that you only care that your feelings will get hurt when they leave. Suicide should only be done if there is nothing else to be done. Wait until you TRULY think that there is nothing left for you in your life OP. As in, when you think you've fulfilled your life's purpose. This is the only logical time to commit suicide.

No, don't end it. You'll get through this. Just remember that no matter what anybody thinks of you, we're all flawed and all precious. The Book of 5 Rings and Tao Te Ching helped me through my worst time. Love yourself until someone else does. It's hard but it will happen. Practice compassion toward yourself and others and try to focus on things that make you happy while doing the work.

well that's where ya fucked up
whoah there buddy ya did it again
jesus OP you are a massive faggot and have no intention of actually going through with it. quit whining about it to everyone who might possibly tell you to stop and actually go through with it on your own.

Give your opinion then.

While I see the point in what you're suggesting, why would you want to fear death when it's the one thing we are all guaranteed?

The only thing that stopped me was my mother coming home early. I didn't want her to find my corpse. Now the only thing stopping me is what it might do to my little sister. She's the same I was when I started having problems. Then again I wouldn't care if I'm dead.

You're smarter than most. I haven't fulfilled my life's purpose, but that's because I can't find one. My purpose is to find purpose. A catch 22, no?

I don't really see people as special or precious. I see humanity like an ant colony, we're born, we work, we die, we're forgotten. I'll take a look at those books though.

I meant to say she's the same age I was when I started having problems.

meep meep try doing something cool, like bungie jumping. seek some kinda 'natural high' to give yourself a reason to live. if not that, then I truly don't know what to tell you tbh.

don't do it. stop being an attention seeker. you think you aren't, but you so obviously are. pills are bad for you. make peace with yourself. read weird philosophy/history books. exercise (do any sport of some sort. preferably with people. any people). the rest should be up to you. i say you're too deep in the rabbit hole if you have to ask for such basic advice that you might as well fuck yourself with a shotgun, but maybe on the off-chance that you still have any manhood or willpower in you, you'll gain activated almonds. best of luck, and fuck you for making write more than two lines on Holla Forums.

I should just do it.

I have no true purpose to strive for. I'll start on my note.

fuck her in the pussy

dis

If you have to ask……