To all Nazis on this board

YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT, THE PUNISHMENT FITS THE CRIME

If that skinny weak-armed faggot thinks he can survive a real fight he's in for a big surprise.

Come an try it, untermenschen. I've been itching for a fight lately and leftists make the best torture dolls.

HOLY SHIT user THIS FACE MELTING SONG MADE ME CONVERT TO COMMUNISM/HOMOSEXUALITY IN 5 SECONDS

Lol, your faggy little band made a song !!!
I'm sure that's guaranteed to change the world.
Have a cookie.

this is the dumbest and most stupid post i have ever read tbh

Really ? You don't post here much then I take it.

Le sigh.

this is the dumbest and most stupid post i have ever read ironic too

you can't really think you or jewish people act or look like those stereotypes, or can you?
i mean, autism speaks but you should really shut your fuck up.

fuck you nazi

For your sake I really hope you're being this moronic ironically user

i know you might not believe it, because of our typing pattern, but is not me. you two are beady eyed kikes.

The righteous folks must've done something pretty good to have the cartels panic like this.

this is like what the entire catalog is right now tbh

I am and even I am sick of you political retards. You have to turn every thread into retard tier meme politics, nu/pol/ and leftypol are pure cancer.

wer'e having fun my dude

meep meep identity politics is dumb

Stfu you shitlord!!!! I bet u hate women too!

fascistball

I like their holes but i hate the rest

I have a complicated relationship with women.

I both love and hate them.

I hate all women except your mum.
I love her long and hard.

ya like that little rhetorical device?
feel free to save it, my friend. it is all yours.
;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Most kind of you gentle spastic.
I fear I shall not take you up on the offer for fear that someone might mistake me for a retarded school child.

YOU JUST GOT THROWN THE FUCK OUT, THE PUNISHMENT FITS THE CRIME

yes, anime kiddie diddler does carry with it a much higher social status

oh hot DAMN i've seen this meme beforeā€¦it's fukkin FUNNY

HAHAHAHA

Also, there's a very good chance that I'm several orders of magnitude more intelligent than you are, but I guess you're having a bit of a hard time picking up on that. Life must suck when you're such a gargantuan retard.

Who else here /NSDGAYP/?

is that a vitamin gummy

checkedddddd

(checked)
That's her long, slick, strong snake tongue forcing its way down into that lucky mans tight urethra.

looks like a vitamin gummy to me

not sure that's true

Do you think that would feel good sliding in and out of your cock? The next time you take a vitamin gummy you should try it, user. I bet it will feel like heaven!

Don't try this, vitamin gummies will melt at body temperature and might cause an infection.

This is true, thats why its best to always use sterile, smooth metal rods when playing with your urethra.

I never liked the idea of this, but for some reason the idea of patchy doing it to me doesn't bother me and even seems kinda hot.

Nazis should live in fear tbh

There is literally nothing wrong with being German

I didn't say there was. I just think if you're a Nazi you should be scared to leave your house.

YOU CAN TAKE THAT COOKIE AND STICK IT UP YOUR

How do you plan to tell who exactly is a Nazi? (Actual card-carrying NSDAP members, or just people who hold views similar to the ones espoused by the nNzis?)

Under this hypothetical system, could an anonymous accusation result is somebody being arrested or killed? It seems like a system with a lot of potential for abuse of power.

I was hesitant at first too, but it really does feel good. I recommend this pleasure to every man with a functioning penis.

HELICOPTERS LMAOOOOOOOO

is it something you can do on your own? Either way it would have to wait as I have never even gotten around to getting proper prostate toys.

tell me about your experiences with it, how was it like at first vs now?

They feel empowered with Trump in office so it's pretty easy to tell.

Lol, no.

That's 4D chess you defeatist shill. Trump's just on another level of consciousness you wouldn't understand.

unironically this

Totally. I've never had someone do it for me, though that would be amazing.

Not gonna lie, when I did it fort he first time it burned even with lube, but when I came I had one of the most intense orgasms I ever had. My dick felt broken for the rest oft he day after; but I really did enjoy the feeling/pressure of having a stuffed urethra. So I kept doing it every now and then. The burning subsided and the feeling of having a broken dick became pleasurable. Though I suppose gaping is a more appropriate term than broken, since it functioned just fine.

It almost feels like you're cumming each thrust in and out. Edging while doing this always gives me intense orgasms. That's what it feels like now. I never tried anal play, but one day I wanna experience a stuffed urethra while having something poke at my prostate through my ass.

waaah muh culture

I once did urethra playing as a 13 yr old, I did it safely with a metal pen that had a curved end. Everything was fine and it didn't even burn.
I do it again and everything's fine until I go to piss.
Is that normal? Cause I loved the feeling of it, but the pissing fire part is a no go for me.

Thinking back on it now, I might've cut inside a small bit because it seemed as if the burning went away with time, but how do I not get cut?

Buy a smooth metal rod. They sell equipment fort his online. You have to be careful just like you do in anal, nobody wants a torn or scratched up hole. I wouldn't recommend going big either. Ive never did anything thicker than your average sharpie.

i'm still a novice at it, but even with my homemade stuff, anal is great. having something to squeeze down on fells good on it's own, but the couple of times i've gotten a good angle on my prostate, it was almost impossible to stop once i got the rhythm, and both times my loads were much larger and i swear one of them could have it the ceiling if it didn't go strait into my unsuspecting face.

yah, starting out with a pen seems like a bad idea, i am able to get away with handles and such in my bum, but i wouldn't risk homemade urethral toys.

Does this degeneracy take time or is it instinct?

If being horny is instinct, then so be it.

oo im fucking comming. EAAAUUWWWWWGHH

hahah me too bro. it feels sex.