95% of the posts on this board are by bots

95% of the posts on this board are by bots.

Dead borad

No, that is dead broad.
OP said "dead borad", which is something else entirely.
I'm not sure what, but it is not that.

waaah someone understands self-sustaining memes and I don't
waaaaaahh

The other 5% is this faggot cuck weeaboo spammer. You might've seen him before.

Holla Forums has been getting spammed for months on end now. The board triggers people with it's mere existence, so they are trying to shut it down now.

the entirety of /kennedi/ is one user

my fiends and I love to chaet about cancers

meep meep ur a faget tbh

you're thinking of Holla Forums.

incidentally, go back to Holla Forums.

He said bot. Not broad.
Also, RIP.

美味しいね

Hot if true

Some of use are chad boomers who fuck the young bitches you cant get

to bad virgins

Good,go away and leave us bots in peace.
░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▄░░░▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀░░░▄░░█▄░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀░░░░░░▄█░░██▄░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████████████████████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░▄██░░████░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████████████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░████░░█████▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░▄█████░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████░░████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▀██████████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░▄████████░░██████████▄░░░░░░░░░▀████████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▄██████████░░█████████████▄░░░░░░░▀██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░▄█████████████░░████████████████▄▄░░░░▀████████████████████▀░░░░▄▄████████████████░░████████████████████▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄████████████████████░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████░░████████████████▀▀░░░░▄████████████████████▄░░░░▀▀████████████████░░█████████████▀░░░░░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▀█████████████░░██████████▀░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░▀██████████░░████████▀░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████████░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░█████▀░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▀█████░░████░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░████░░██▀░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████████████████████████████▄▄░░░░░░░░▀██░░█▀░░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄░░░░░░▀█░░▀░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░

Really huge if true

ホモ

how many unique poaters and how can we manipulate the bots?

where are you bots now?

I'll be 18 if you want me to, user.

x