Why you're leading your life incorrectly

TLDR: You should be spending your entire life having kids

If you want my full argument, here it is.

Underclass people and criminals have tons of kids, right?

So why isn't that the best life?

Sure, it's less COMFORTABLE, but the thing that matters most in life is procreating as much as possible - that's the biological imperative. That's why guys who CAN knock up loads of women WILL do so.

It's the only thing that matters after you die - whether you have left descendants. They will carry on, their genetic material will carry on for years, decades, maybe centuries or millennia into the future.

So yes, an underclass life is less comfortable, and sure, the kids you have won't have a fancy upbringing, but again, who cares? Also usually you can just leave the kids with the mother, and she'll get money from the state, and the kids will have a shot in life, without you having to do anything.

So why not do that? Why not spend your life making yourself as virile as possible and then knocking up as many women as possible?

It's literally the purpose to your life so why aren't you doing it?

Too afraid of social blowback? But why? As I said, only your legacy matters. If you have a lot of kids, no one can take that away from you. Infanticide isn't usually practiced these days.

Logically, this is the most logical thing to do with one's life isn't it? I know we will never live in a world where EVERYBODY does this. A society where everyone's fucking all the time will probably fall prey to one that is more organised.

But that's irrelevant. You need to serve YOUR best interests. So why aren't you doing it? Too much of a pussy?

t. nigger

what we need is esoteric immigrants doing that shit

You want other people reproducing instead of you?

Are you literally fucking insane?

I can impregnate any woman later in life.

What, when you're like 50?

Why the fuck wait until then?

And you didn't answer my question. What the fuck do you mean by "esoteric immigrants" anyway? What the fuck is an esoteric immigrant? Immigrants who read Julius Evola?

Yeah, nah, that's niggerspeak tbh fam

because I don't care about having children, and if you want to have a shitload of kids get some kind of higher education, then donate sperm, or sell sperm online. Not kidding, one dude has 100s of children this way, and he doesn't get an ass rape with the deal.
I would leave after you think you have enough children tho. 3DPD + children + government = your wallet getting ripped from your ass.

then I'll worry about it when I'm a puddle of slime, animalist

I will die childless and alone, after having spent my life working and playing video games in my free time with the disposable income I have from not having the vaginal jew or parasitic children sucking me dry. And there is not a single thing OP can ever do to stop me.

Don't you feel the least bit ashamed that your life goals are the same as those of a virus?

Have you never heard of the different scales of evolution?
Humans evolve at a scale above the interests of their individual cells. The vast majority of cells in the human body will never see their offspring survive past the death of that particular human, but they still do their jobs because it benefits the organism as a whole.

In the same way, human societies and even entire species evolve at a larger scale. As you point out, a species where everyone has 20 babies will lose in the long run to one where people moderate their reproduction. Which path do you want our society to take?

no girl.
little money.
no house.

unlike niggers I don't expect the gubmint shekels to always be there if I were to ever need it.

I like the way you think OP. If you're White go spread this message on Holla Forums as well. Far too many bluepills and actual libshits raiding on this topic.

Except there being an institution specializing in precisely that defended adamantly by at least one half of the most powerful government in the world.

You mean the US military, right?

I set aside money to have a family one day. But I had to realize and accept that I'm a hopeless incel 4 life so I just thought fuck it and bought a Porsche 911.

Because I don't want to be a single parent. I can see how hard it is for my sister to do it without a man and I don't think I could do it.

[citation needed]

[citation needed]

[citation needed]

Explain to me how my interests overlap with reproduction.

We need to marry two wivies and have 4 children. Having too many children will not benefit the white race otherwise we will end up with many emotionally unstable people.

Some of OP's girls are of definite breeding age… better get in before daddy does, fellas!

all of them

Each man needs to marry 600 women and have one child per woman every year, 95% of which are culled for eugenics purposes.

Excess men need to be culled by the master race, ie "me".

100 men x 600 women = 60,000 women

60,000 births per year.
60,000 x 10 years = 600,000 people.

there are 12 million males in Australia so if they are to procreate with 600 women per year then the birth number would be 72,000,000,000.

That's a lot of culls.

Do you know how to breed animals? You have to kill about 95% for the first couple generations then you reduce the amount of births and culls. We could create a better human race without the need for meme technology.

Also you missed the point that 599 out of 600 males would be castrated. Only the best males would procreate.

So in practical terms only 6 million (what a coincidence!) men would be left uncastrated and would have the remainder of all women. The castrated men would be slaves.

Whoops I forgot to add that cull number.
757894736 culls.

That's stupid because they wil grow up to revenge the people who cut theirs nutz.

Be practical. If they have no balls and you feed them estrogoygen they won't ever rebel because they'll be sissified.

You are so inhumane.

oy vey!

Agreed… even the boys

Use your brain.

pollinate**

Look at this family. This is the real reason men waged war for all of human history. Imagine slaughtering the males as the females watch bound, then impregnating each one of them with your superior conqueror seed.

Don't worry I thought that out. We recycle the pee and feed it back to the castrated slaves. The only water they get is recycled pee.

Maybe we would send them to colonise the planets?

this is a nig and mexi board tbh

The clouds go everywhere so you can't stop Earth from getting estrogoygenised.

I am white

-ish

t. agrentina

Then we live inside giant concrete dome-palaces and eat fish which feed on seaweed which gets water from the lower ocean.

Wars keep the men stay masculine.

250,000 per kid

or save that for your self

No wars make sure the masculine men kill the feminine men and rape their families.

Or just abort the bad seeds.

Yup.

Okay so we just have a ratio of 600 women to 1 man and kill the excess men instead of castrating them.

6 million men, 3.6 billion women

And excess women as well. The quality must be extremely high.

Well obviously you kill any female when she hits 14 years old.

Or send them to the countries to enwhite them up?

In an ideal world women would pop a child or two out by 14 and then be euthanized. It's a shame to let a flower wither.

after i die, im dead and i dont care about this kind of stuff

abort the half female population and offer unlimited IVF gender selection to the parents to control the gender ratio.

Only I should be in control though. I should be the king of you filthy subhuman monkey men.
t. not reptillian

Well how do you solve the problem with excess women.

When they turn 14-15 butcher them. Good healthy meat, the bones can be used for artistic purposes, the skin for leather.

That send the chills down my spine. I change my ideas. Don't cull the excess men and women. Send them into outer space to colonise the planets. Make every crime a death punishment to keep the population small.

Sending people into space is dangerous due to the speed of light. Without instantaneous communication we. would lose control eventually. I like my plan better.

But it help to improve the space technology.

We don't really need to go to space if we reduce the population enough.

I mean if you're talking about gaining access to resources in the solar system most of those are in asteroids so we'd only need a very small number of well trained people.

pretty big if true

I agree
Huge if true

Colonise the asteroids as well. Colonise everything in the outer space! That will expand the economy greatly.

We don't need an economy. We use the current 7 billion population to create enough excess that when we cull the world down to a sustainable population we have thousands of years worth of excess. It's simple.

And it's literally what's happening you morans.

I thought we were talking about the white race. The space belong to the white people.

White race? No. The Anglo Race. Everyone else dies. This plan has been going on for over 600 years you can't stop us.

You sound like a non-anglo. You will die, in time.

I am Anglo-Aussie so I won't die in time, you dense idiot.

Big if true

Shut up you spammer bot.

Tbh the only hope you have of survival is going out into abbo bushland. Once they decide to cull the world they'll kill off literally everyone but a few million.

Wait you really believe that it will happen to us?

I wouldn't worry about it.

if you have a bunker a mile underground

You should lots of kids because they will serve their rich (((overlords))) working at slave wages and sending all the profits up to the 1% who will get more tax breaks and capital gains exclusions while they have two genetically enhanced children with foreign supermodels that are given the most exclusive ivy league educations so they can one day manage their inheritance and the slave labor provided by your 84 grand children.

We can just have two wivies and have 10 kids so the problem is solved!

I don't have anyone to make kids with, nigger

Just grab some kid to make kids with… practise makes perfect.

Well what will you do to secure the white's future?