I thought you loved seeing butthurt libs

I went full troll and she retweeted it to all 162k of her followers

wew

LOOK LOOK I'M BEING OPPRESSED!

Always the first thing that they say. ALWAYS

KEK
this guy knows how to do it.

Well cucks do love dicks :^)

Its what it would sound like if an asian from bumfuckwille would say BLM out loud, damnit my sides

A /k/ommando sign from Maine causing asshurt that wasn't put up by Bill?

Now that's some projection. Plus he has penis on the brain.

lol just call her an uncle tom

call a nigger what it is and chimp out is guaranteed

What would it sound like if an Asian said Black Rifles Matter?

Black Waifus Matter????

why is every problematic issue that contradicts their views caused by some sort of sexual fetish/inadequacy? these people are broken.

My favorite thing is when people get so triggered that they become mentally retarded.

I unironically want to see niggers indiscriminately die.

Especially in response to the NFL's ramping up of anti-white shit.

Funz enthusiasts in Maine have a history of causing libshit asshurt. Check out pic related's reviews on kikebook, etc. Bill has gotten national lugenpresse attention.

niggers

Somebody buy this man some more black O's. His sign game is top-notch and he deserves top-notch letters.

Libshits got real buttblasted about that one. Since it was put up, last year some time iirc, they've been trying to use it as a slogan/rallying cry.

it's hillarious because it shows their hypocrisy.

I thought you did.

THERE IS HOPE

REDPILLED

The issue is he even believed this in the first place.

It's the progressives favorite line. Some people believe the propaganda because they've never heard it challenged.

"""credible""" media is using the term triggered now?

god damn Claudia is a dumb bitch

if you have some recent stats and infographics I can throw in here face, please post them

Why are leftist obsessed with dicks?

Not to put you down or anything, but why would you make a claim (that is true) and not provide any sources?

Because the kikes have programmed them to want to suck them. Male or female, doesn't matter.

Thats fair - hit them with stats straight away.

in 10 years nobody in usa will have a gun

Everyone in the usa will be dead in 10 years?

Honestly I hate giving blm any credibility or associating it towards anything positive.

Fuck this autistic /k/ trash. Firearms should be associated with self defense and freedom for quality, upstanding men and women, not cop dropping niggers complaining about first world living conditions and getting shot for attempted murder.

I'm not Melissa in that pic, I just took the cap

Kill yourself.

You don't even own any funz, do you?

I don't have twitter but someone should write "He didn't call you "N-". He called you a nigger, nigger."

Nice liberal tier butthurt retort.

Are you going to cry more?

That's not what I said. You entirely missed the point of my post, congrats.

They're painting blm in a positive light by emulating the name.

Kill yourself.

Here you go.

Didn't know, sorry. But this should be a heads up to any Holla Forumsack, provide sources.

Also, I own NFA items and plenty of other firearms. Something I can pretty much guarantee you don't.

Kill yourself.

Can't even get their own memes right

thx, I sent it to her

Why do I suspect that she'll respond with something along those lines?

Failed attempt. No shekels for you, garlic breath.

You're pathetic.

Kill yourself.

What?

wew she finally blocked me

we need some Holla Forumsack backup to dig into this salt mine

Literally you.

Kill yourself.

They're attempting to imply that millions of people of different cultural and ethnic background are "normal sane americans" and that the alt right is derranged like a bunch of autistic marxists.

Post what's on your hip right now muh pr faggot

Kill yourself.

Nothing, because I don't go for 2 mile runs on my own private property with a gun holstered. Even if I did have something holstered I wouldn't post jack shit. The last thing I want is giving information to some autist on Holla Forums making baseless accusations.

reported for spam. GJ.

I'll be waiting. How long will it take you to find someone with a gun and a carry holster?

get it together Holla Forums

(heil'd)
That gun has been blessed by kek. Wield it well.

10/10, m8. toppest of keks.

Wew. Your supervisor is going to fire you today for being so shit at shilling.

fucking Canucks

This guy is BASTE.

In my bones I need these people to hang fron every lightpost.

And what the fuck are you doing posting on Holla Forums while you're running two miles?

Carrying a gun doesn't make you an "operator". Owning an NFA item does not make you an operator either.

You're severe level of autism is showing pretty bad. I never called myself an operator. I'm simply someone who owns firearms and has a serious interest in them.

Congrats proving to the world you're a moron.

Or maybe I just don't identify or give promotion to BLM like most anyone with an IQ over 75.

lel wat

WOOOAHHHH SHE SAID THE NIGGER WORD CALL THE POLICE

What kind post is this suppose to be?

Good job on proving you don't even own a gun

I just got done running two miles. I'm now just chilling out. I run 2 miles just about every day when I'm not super busy.

Report it for impersonating a federal enforcement bureau.

So you're chilling at home and can't come up with your carry?

How have I proven I don't own a gun? Serious question.

I own plenty and as I said I'm not insecure enough about that to need to prove it to the internet. Let's pretend for a second you're right though and that I come on here to lie about how many guns I don't own. Explain to me in fact how that makes my first statement any more or less true.

I can, I just choose not to. I don't like giving out information about myself, and the firearms I own. As I said before, I don't feel as if I have any obligation to prove anything, nor does it affect my original statement one way or another.

If you think you can factually prove I don't own any firearms then feel free to do so.

wew la la

Send this to Trump, we're gonna need a northern wall too.

I reported it but I doubt twitter will do anything, besides banning me of course

Not only do you not know anything about meming, but you also are against causing liberal asshurt.
You asserted that you own NFA items trying legitimize yourself as a gun owner who's opinions are valid. Yet you provide no proof. You're scared that something could give you away. It takes minutes to take a picture and wipe exif data and post from a VPN providing you aren't completely retarded and have one.
Show me all the info you gleaned about me from my pic and how it was dangerous to take it.

Pics or it didn't happen, faggot.

Bretty smug tbh fam.

fuck off with all your dickwaving and derailing

welcome to leftism. you hurt my feelings so you can't possibly be right. should have just replied with "nice genetic fallacy" before moving on to next victim

Nah you're just a yid with garlic breath.

never mind, forgot you said she blocked you. ah well, it speaks for itself for those who care to read

Please, I gave even more ammo for posting with the pics from Gulf. The faggot tried to muh pr the thread and you're pissed at me for shitting on him?

Ok, buddy. Have fun dealing with the kike on your own.

Fuck him, let the shill ruin his thread unimpeded like he requested.

sorry I wasn't really keeping track of who is who, I just saw some retarded argument about

u just got epicly troled dawg heheh lel nothin personul

OP is a nigger.

actually I'm "Nick Kurz"

none of these dumbfucks on twitter even realized how obvious of a troll name it is

I meme just about every day man. I just mainly meme to mock groups like blm. I don't see black guns matter doing that at all.

I've already told you that's not the case here:

Are you just plain stupid or illiterate? You tell me. I shouldn't have to repeat myself.

Because I do, and was accused of not even owning gun.

No, I simply pointing out the accusation that I wasn't was invalid. I had no desire to prove anything to anyone from the start. This is where you're wrong.

What is the no true scottsman fallacy? Your logic is lacking. Whether I own guns or not, that does not change the validity or invalidity of my opinion.

Right. I have no obligation to. I owe you nothing.

It's generally a wise choice not to give information about yourself to strangers. I think that's just common sense. If I wanted to lie to you I could easily find a picture of someone else's carry and photoshop it, but I don't have that desire nor care to waste my time doing such a thing.

"It takes minutes to take a picture and wipe exif data and post from a VPN providing you aren't completely retarded and have one."

Congrats. I still owe you nothing.

"Show me all the info you gleaned about me from my pic and how it was dangerous to take it."

I don't steal people's information for a living and I fail to see how that relates to what I said in the slightest.

Wew lad

Posting a picture of a gun does not prove I own it, nor do I have any desire to prove that I do.

I've said this about 30 times and I'll say it again. If you can prove that I don't own any firearms then do so. Otherwise you have no basis for the accusation of saying I don't own a firearm, just as I'm not giving you a serious basis other than my word for saying that I do.

It's really not that complicated.

how the fuck is that a shill post? sage is not a downvote you insufferable fucking newfaggot. don't chastise me for revelling in the enjoyment of my brothers

The shill finally outs itself completely

whoops added an a before the >

Watch out guys. Serious meme expert coming through :^)

Also

You have to be joking.

checked

do you think he just whipped out a holstered 9/13/16 pic out of his ass? Is it photoshopped? can you tell by the pixels?

what a waste of space you are

A constant refrain from niggers.

They're too stupid to realize this reflects worse on them than on whoever uttered something which they deem offensive.

This was a worry last election too. Libs weren't going to fuck with existing gun laws, but the NDP would have gone full Sweden and taken away my hunting rifles.

It's abundantly clear that he is a nogunz troll.

Niggers can't comprehend solving any sort of altercation without violence

I honestly don't care whether it's real or not, nor do I have an opinion either way.

I don't think that makes his or my points more or less valid - that's the point you're missing.

You sound about as triggered as the tumblristas posted at the beggining of this thread.

Do you have anything worthwhile to contribute or are you just going to bitch about how I won't show you one of my firearms as if I somehow owe you it?

Just report & filter. He royally fucked up when he didn't realize his handler/accomplice only greentexted part of the post.

Prove it.

If he knew about imageboards he'd be a shitposting god.

Adding to 2a image dump

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470

Prove me wrong faggot.

report back with the result pl0s

Mainefag here. This guy has been putting up non-PC signs for a while now. Made the local paper a number of times.

I don't have to. I'm not the one making accusations. You are.

a retweet and a couple likes but Claudia blocked me so I never got a reaction from her

anyone with troll twitters should just bombard her with these kind of graphs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

You're a nogunz faggot. Your refusal to defend yourself by proving me wrong is all the evidence necessary of that.

Sharpe or the Gulf signs? I haven't read anything about Sharpe before. I live far enough away that it might not make my local and don't always read pph, bd, etc.

I'll post it again since you seem to be illiterate and/or retarded.

Argument from ignorance is a logical fallacy and you're a moron. I don't have to defend myself from every mouth breather that attempts to change the topic of discussion via no true scottsman slander.

You claimed to have guns, but refuse to prove it. You refuse to defend yourself.

That's because you are a nogunz faggot.

You claim it without evidence. Prove it faggot.

Sure. I gave you my word. You don't have to take it or believe it, but at the same time you have absolutely no method of proving me wrong.

Acknowledging anything else is simply disingenous and incorrect.

Why won't you comment on the fact that I factually proved this? Are you honestly not intelligent enought to grasp the concept of your own two logical fallacies?

Explain to me how owning a gun makes an opinion more or less valid. There are a lot of retarded nigger gangbangers that own guns too, you know.

Why are you avoiding everything I say?

How the fuck can anyone die in a swimming pool?

lol, get a load of this noguns.

I bet he's one of those people that argues that a crossbow or a katana is actually a better weapon than a gun.

Drunkenness or too young.
Happens way more often than accidental firearm death.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Good job, m80.

It's projection
They feel innadequate so they assume everyone else does too
The feeling of innadequacy they harbour are also one of the main motives behind their virtue signalling
Absolute cucks, every last one of them

That's some reddit-tier shit right there.
You just committed the "being a noguns fedora cuck fallacy"

Not a PR fag but you had a good chance to make a good argument and embarrass the shit out of her but you blew your load too early with the nigger.

I understand that it happens, but it's fucking bullshit. I learned to swim when I was 3 years old and while I might not have made it out of a pool myself, I would have been screaming enough that someone nearby would notice while I flailed around.
It's fucking pisspoor parenting. It's code in every city/county I've ever heard of to have a fence around an inground pool. You have to be a shitty parent to lose track of your kid for long enough that they can scale a 4ft fence and drown without noticing. If you visiting the property that has a pool and it's connected to the porch/whatever maybe you should be watching your kid so it doesn't drown in a fucking pool.

this and the fact that sexuality is the measure of how they esteem self worth so by claiming yours is inadequate the adolescent hind brain thinks they are being alpha.

One of the more common stories is that the fucktard parents leave their toddler with their 8-9 year old for a while and then come back to find the toddler drowned because you can't trust most 8-9 year olds to babysit

ya I know, I was being somewhat civil as you can see here but then she replied with pic related and I knew she wouldn't be open to ideas anyways, so I just decided to go full shitlord

I don't believe you. It just doesn't make sense. At the same time there is evidence to support your claim.

How could normal, "straight" men want to suck a dick? What the fuck? Yet its a phenomenon.

Its a true case of projection. A normal man or boy sees a rifle and thinks "Whoa cool! A weapon! I can shoot things and go hunting with this!"

Somehow the first thing on these cucks minds is "that looks like a gigantic penis. I'm intimidated."

Just look at that they did with the "cocks not glocks" event. That doesn't even make sense until you understand the above.

NO. Sexuality is a measure of how women perceive a man's worth. The beta cucks are simply trying to measure up

some communities have pools are 9ft deep or more. Some people think they know how to swim when they can't even float that happens more than you think

They've made not wanting to suck dick practically a hate crime. It's so normalized that if you think about it yourself and grossed out by it then you feel bad about it. Stories like where the kid had to come out as straight to his piece of shit mother are cases taken to the extreme. They've really pushed it with tranny shit.
In current year +1 you are not allowed to like someone based on their sexual organs.
Guns = penises has been a liberal go to for decades. I would be shocked to find out that it wasn't some kike like freud who first popularized it.

Boy, I must be dealing with some real heavy weight intellectuals here.

What would they think of this?

Hitler had a small dick/one testicle/no balls and he did everything to compensate jokes are already super popular and have been since WW2.

OMG stop body shaming me!

Nigga that predates written history.

No, report it to the actual FBI. It's a federal crime to impersonate as law enforcement.

You can report it here:

fbi.gov/tips

Doesn't change the fact that the number of guns you own = 0

Prove it.

Name one gun you own.

I meant as in getting pushed in mainstream media and culture, but I get your point.

Makarov, circle 10 manufacture.

Which part of that gun functions as the take down lever?

fucking slavshit

Trigger guard.

More reliable than just about anything else.

Literally, MUH DICK.

You people amaze me.

I kek'd but that's not really the case anymore. Price on those things has creeped up to ~350 dollars.

Anyone have an archive of that first tweet? I think he deleted it.

Sauce on the statistics? My mom wants to know.

That's about what I paid after shipping and the transfer fee. It's by far the most fun handgun I've ever shot. I love blowback.

If you want one I would seriously advise picking one up. I honestly believe it's more reliable than a glock, though that's just my opinion. There's no way of proving that.

YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO ARCHIVE

Everyone dogpile this.

Not so fast, friendo.

Wait… Canuk living in America, or Canuk that somehow smuggled an AR across the border?

Keep that ejection port closed to make sure your jizz and whatever else stays out of the action as much as possible.
That bolt looks out of battery as well. I'll just assume the hat is covering up the rear sight.
good job lad
I'm jealous as fuck that y'all can get Type 81S too

wew lad

Just assume he uses it for shooting prone. It's easier that way.

being black. also most swimming pool """accidents""" are hits.

Hat was for covering up the lack of a rear sight until my carry handle was procured.

Fine.

My contribution:

Good on ya neighbor to the north.

That bsa is about as useful as nigger in a workplace. Use irons until you can afford something useful unless that's strictly a range gun.

yup, pretty much as expected.

Yeah, it's a placeholder.

I retract my shitpost, syrupfag. You're alright in my book

I'm not caught up with Canada's laws, but aren't those magazines illegal? Or did you put the LEGAL amount of rounds in there?

They're only illegal if you're caught using them

I think the only thing legal in Canada about either of those rifles are the component parts if they were melted down.

So when did niggers suddenly stop wanting to emulate the white man and ride their coattails? Was Cosby the last gasp of a dying race?

Kikes made nigs nogging the cool thing starting with nwa and the like. Before then they had to act at least somewhat civilized.

We have ID's you dumb truck, I never claimed the peasant was gunless. I don't like his cheap commie pistol and I don't like that he likes things I don't like. My arguments are fairly common. Do you have something I don't like? I'll be surprised if you don't.

Yeah, because who could ever forget civilized niggers like Shaka or that golden nigger, Munsa Munsa or something. Let's not forget all these niggers that chimped out after being set free, only to return to their masters when they found out the world is not gibs for all. Oh, do you remember those civilized niggers that sold their brethren to kikes and now Americas have to deal with nigger existence until today? Niggers are niggers by genetics. You can't overcome that. Besides, why would you defend them? They're not your people. If it were up to them, they'd work you to death or behead you over some dumb shit. What are you, a cuck?

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF SERIOUS MEMES

LIBTARDS ARE BTFO'D BY THESE TYPES OF MEMES.

>Dorner who wasn't cornered is somehow a worse human being than Anthony "King of Cucks" Burch

I don't follow your logic. No one is arguing that niggers are a shit lot.

meant for

user, if it takes you to compare one of the more select cherry picked niggers to one of the cuckiest (((whites))), you are not making a good case for the niggers. Besides, Dorner still chimped out. He killed a bunch of policemen, corrupt yes I know, and ran away. He could have acted more tactfully with information he possesed.

MORE TIGGERING IN NEW ENGLAND

archive.fo/uI65c
rep-am.com/news/news-local/2016/09/12/hate-message-spray-painted-in-watertown/

You haven't stepped and seen these people.

based

I'm cherry picking both sides actually. No one is saying that nigs love to nog and are the shit tier race in the human race. I'm pointing out that credit is given when credit is due. Are you telling me that if a white man chimped took out corrupt cops you would not be cheering him on?

yet they won't do anything about nigger babble or spic cave drawings on walls.
DAY OF THE ROPE
pls

why are you bringing up individuals when the matter at hand is racial averages and tendencies?

Well, see, therein lies the difference. I am white, therefore anyone that is white is a step up from the alternative. I won't treat a white same as I treat a nigger. Who is a nigger to me? Some subhuman. A white is, at the very least, a genetic brother. We both probably share racial traits like will to explore, will to discover new things and what not. What connects me and a nigger?

Wew, that's some 10/10 propaganda!

I find it depressing you would shit on a person despite their personal accomplishments. Like I said, no one is arguing that you are wrong. I'm simply pointing out that your view is a bit narrow. You should be looking at the bigger picture.

Niggers are niggers by genetics sure, but they didn't start nogging out in the West because they took a class on Shaka you fucking mong. They used to be kept in place until the White man loosened it's grip in the 60s and went full nog in the 80-90s.

I remember when i used to feel anger at this shit.
Now i feel nothing. Nothing anymore… Nothing but a feeling of purge.

Doctor Pavel ?

At least, there are still some semi-sane people living here

That's bekuz its art u fuking bigot

And do what? What are you going to do? Why is that you never go after graffiti artists, but this you must find the culprit. Fucking cunts.

Someone actually had stars and bars on their truck when Trump came to Portland. I giggled because I learned through goybook, during my salt-mining.

They want you to believe this kinda think is illegal.

Watertown if full of gang "tags" from Waterbury but they never do shit about that.

And it pisses me off.

numbers dont lie, user.

Holy shit it's real life king of the hill

Nice.

7/10, got me saddle sore

A Dick

We all make mistakes. My bad.

You are a pussy.

It's a troll.

Blocking them will automatically remove you from that twitterlist if you don't want to be on there anyways.

Top Kek.

I feel Canada is the country that every other country feels they know the most about but are the most wrong about.

mainers are a good breed. like canadians but without being a bunch of faggots

Your head of state is an actual nigger. Did you forget?

AR-15s are restricted weapons, they require a special extra license and are not allowed to be used anywhere except a range. You cannot transport it to anywhere but a range and it must be locked up at all times with a special case. The Magazines must be pinned at 5 rounds but its easy to unpin them.

Amusingly there are other nonrestricted 556 rifles that are unrestricted (require normal license) and can be used for hunting or whatever.

OBLIGATORY

That comment…"see how far his intelligents goes"
Lol

are these people retarded? Jesus fucking christ, the army taking weapon's from people is exactly what the 2nd Amendment was fucking made for.

What the fuck is this sputtering idiot even trying to justify? His love of black cocks?

not from maine. cant say i know really anything of their state govt

im just saying that i like the attitude of most of the people i have met from there. its kind of a forgotten corner of the US and as a result, but it is beautiful and the folks there are generally not left-wing cunts like the rest of new england

I shopped there. The owner is a cool dude.

Well shit, I guess I have a new store to add to my list.

Attempting to. Instead it reads as the alt-right are sane, normal Americans.

RIGHT WANG DICK SQUAD?

just sayin