How to make money on youtube

Why are you not making bank on youtube user?

You make a self-sustaining meme. Then you don't have to do anything and the meme keeps giving and giving because it can sustain itself with no people.

because I stutter like a insecure autistic faggot

Because the gimmick is basically dead.

I'll use tl;dr as an example since you posted his video. The guy makes 568 dollars per video currently. I'd say he puts out about 2 videos per week on average. That's 8 videos per month. And that amounts to about 54k a year. The guy can make a living off of his videos, I wouldn't consider it dead.

he is a HUGE player in the skeptic community. Using TL;DR as an example of how viable an option this is for income is like using top poker players as an example of how viable gambling is as a source of income.
For every TL;DR, Sargon of Akkad, Bearing, or whoever the fuck else you can find with a large subscriber base, there's hundreds of opinionated faggots saying basically the same shit who hardly make a penny. This was true even in the golden years of the skeptic community. Now busting into the scene is basically adding another member to the already thousands-strong chorus. Of all of the other members of the choir, it's doubtful YOU will get any recognition.

No it isn't. A shitty poker player can't make friends with a top poker player and suddenly start making more money in poker. I've seen low-level retards become famous in a week in the "skeptic community. All they have to do is make videos that praise a top-tier youtubers and they will get more subscribers. As long as their videos have good production value and the youtuber is making clear points, he will be praised. A good example of this is the user called "Vee". He's some retarded fatass that makes shitty Sargon ripoffs and he suddenly became famous because Sargon featured him on his channel and started doing webcasts with him.

Not only is that basically a non sequitur as you made no mention of that in the OP, Vee is largely insignificant tbh. He's one of those "opinionated faggots who hardly see a penny" that I mentioned. Albeit, he is in the far upper rungs of that category.

The point still stands that YOU have to be noticed by a Shillgon or someone of similar caliber among the other couple hundred who do the same exact shit and suck the exact same cock.

make brownpill channel tbh

He makes 15 k a year on patreon. He also has a paypal account so he obviously makes even more than that.

I make more than that working at a gas station.

You spend 8 hours a day dealing with assholes and being a clerk. Meanwhile, some fatass makes a 20 min video every week and talks about SJWs.

I spend 8 hours a day sitting on my ass, answering questions I usually know the answer to off the top of my head, pushing buttons on a screen, and shooting the shit with the regulars.
I like my job.

Meanwhile, Vee has to suck Sargon's dick and do all the research and writing that goes along with every 20 minute video for even less money than I make. Meanwhile, you have to change the subject in order to "win" an argument you already lost. Any given individual trying to make money off of youtube generally isn't going anywhere. Even people like Vee are massive outliers and you should feel blessed if you reach Son of Tiamat level stardom.

post the chapo trap house one

bernie sanders 2.0

You are simple minded faggot then. I worked at a gas station once, I hated every minute of it. I had more fun working as a contractor and building shit.

Yeah, that's my point, you suck the higher up's cock and you make more money

What fucking research? The guy just does commentary while he reads news articles. He's a gigantic dope just like Sargon. They aren't researches or journalists, they are pseudo-intellectual hacks. I respect them in a sense though, they at least found a way to make a shitload of money without having to work at a fucking gas station like a retard (You).

Goddamn, I hate those kike faggots.

Sure, why not?
Maybe you're just shit at dealing with customers so they treat you like shit as a result. How often did customers compliment you for your courtesy? I get that shit almost daily.

Except hundreds of others suck the same cock for nothing in return.

I went into robot mode when I worked as a clerk, I put the customer first and just followed directions like a normal clerk. You sound like one of those happy go lucky faggots that takes pride in his menial shit job and likes being a cuck. I actually feel sorry for you tbh.

that wasn't meant to be greentexted btw

Then you'll get your pack of fags and be on your way. It's not like you're being held hostage and being forced to give any more than a 1 word answer to "how's it going?"

he's just a fag who is so distraught and unhappy with himself that even entertaining social niceties for 3 seconds out of his day to pick up a pack of virginia slims (faggot fags) is too much for him to handle

Actually, it is. A clerk should not try to strike up conversation with a customer unless the customer starts it. Don't ask me how i'm doing, I just want my fucking cigarettes and I don't want to engage in conversation with some loser.

stop projecting faggot. I have real conversations with people that I like. I never talk to clerks because they are worthless faggots that make minimum wage.

No, it's just fucking annoying. Why do I need some random faggot asking about my personal affairs? You should mind your own fucking business and just give me my cigarettes.

How you're doing is hardly personal. Especially when a one word answer that tells me literally nothing is perfectly sufficient.

yes it is, even if you're just saying it rhetorically. You should just say "Hello" and ring up the items like a normal clerk faggot. Don't ask me about my life, I don't want to talk with you, if you were in the street I wouldn't give you the time of day. You are worthless scum in my mind.

nice meme lol xDDD

Then just send your gf in to get your shit if it's such a pain in the ass for you implying your autistic ass has one. kek.

It's not a pain in the ass. There are no retarded fags like you that work at the 711 near me where I buy my cigarettes. They are all just depressed losers that don't talk, like a normal clerk at 711. You on the other hand take pride in your "work" because you are a fucking disgrace to society. If you're working at a job like that, you should be depressed and on the verge of suicide.

are you this much of an insufferable twat irl? holy shit you are a fart-sniffing pompous child

Maybe your 7/11 should boot out the depressed losers and replace them with people who aren't shit at customer service.

They are excellent at customer service. They ring up the items perfectly and don't act like pretentious faggots. As a matter of fact, I might go to the manager and give them compliments for being good employees.

Oh my

crybaby

faggot

Wow, what a great group of people you've got. it's not like you could fucking do that yourself or anything.

That's not what the clerks are there for, retard. If they were they'd be replaced by robots long ago. The reason the customer service industry is still dominated by people is because most customers want to deal with people. You're just an autistic fuck who'd probly be better off just ordering his cigarettes in bulk online.

yes it is, they are there to ring up your items and take your money

They already are and have been for a long time now. The only reason every clerk hasn't already been replaced by machines is because of legislation that is preventing it.

Based on what statistics? When I walk into a store, I want to buy shit and then GTFO, I don't care if it takes dealing with a person to do so.

Shipping charges would be massive, I'm not retarded enough to do that.

Shipping cigarettes costs next to nothing, you autistic fuckup. They're also cheaper

not if you buy in bulk, faggot.

There's places where you see roboclerks. But if you ever took the time to notice: Places that use it as a selling point are generally short lived because they get a lot of publicity at first, but people stop going once the fad stops being fun. Hell, even the machines at the grocery store almost never have a line. Most people only gravitate towards the things when they're empty. Otherwise they're usually content waiting in line for the clerk even if it takes longer.

It's literally cheaper. As in, you pay LESS money even after shipping.

no they aren't you lying kike. Go back to amazon or wherever you came from.

Buying in bulk is even cheaper than buying small amounts. Are you telling me you don't even understand economies of scale?

lol, so walmart is short lived? Walmart is fucking massive and has been around for decades.

you are absolutely retarded if you can't find cheaper cigarettes online

And they use real clerks.

So? The self-chekout machines are becoming more popular. It's because people want to pay for their shit and then GTFO of the store. They don't care about customer service by some retarded no-name clerk.

you're absolutely retarded if you think it's cheaper

Not for the customers. Anecdotally, I have seen this:

There are 4 other sites with the same prices for the same cigarettes, it is absolutely cheaper than all states except for maybe Virginia - unless you drive to a native reservation for cigarettes or something

This is the first site that came up. I chose American Spirits because they're the most expensive brand I see around here and I chose Commiefornia because they have absurd taxes around cigs.

A pack of American Spirits costs nearly $10 in California. A carton from this site will cost you $38.50.
That's $3.85 per pack or not much over half what Pall Malls cost in this shitty state.

$36.50*, my bad.

fake as fuck, try harder newfag

And the shitty troll just outed himself.
GG, faggot.

fool me once shame on..

I'm not a schizophrenic retard from Holla Forums or Holla Forums.

I think it's funny how most of them end up being the same unwashed commonwealth streak-of-pelican-shit retards with speech defects and deeper insecurities than most.

Implying there's a difference

meep meep I just wanna be NEET tbh fam