Are we being raided?

Why is there so many midget and pedo related shit on the catalog? I swear Hex and a few other pedos said the "diaperfags" were gone and we all know they were the ones stirting the most shit up.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b
lolifox.org
brchanansdnhvvnm.onion/
youtube.com/channel/UC5Sa1AFu5iEUMvxI8Vh_nrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stirring and starting got mixed up in my head.

I kek'd a little

As a pedophile, I absolutely agree that pedo threads being abundant on the catalog should be welcomed by everyone.

Thank god we now have some older ladies watching over Holla Forums.

Why, yes!
I was a little girl once… I happily lost my virginity to my brother when I was 9.
Great memories, and never any regrets.

What did you expect to happen when Dysnomia is over on halfchan shilling the board?
Of course this place is filling up with pedos and faggots, that is his intention!
He doesn't care where the hits come from as long as he gets them.
He doesn't care about this board's users as long as it has some.
He loves the spam because it drives up the numbers.
He loves the pedo shit because it drives up controversy and creates more hits.
And he loves the fag/trap stuff because he is a huge faggot himself.

It is deliberate, OP.
This site/board is no different than any normie site/board anymore…the USER is the product being bought and sold and the content is designed to bring in more users as the old ones get used up.
It is a pig farm, and we are the pigs.

kill pedos tbh

Welp it has come full circle.

That is truer than you realize.
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b
Jim is the one modding the board now.
Dys just shills on halfchan and fucks with the board settings.

Is he actually shilling on halfchan. If so, can I get some links to archived threads. I've been slaving away at work. I gotta earn the shekels somehow.

It's a pedo revolution tbh, it's like when bitcoins started going up, now everyone wants on the pedo train before there's no more lolis to give out. I suspect the price of rare lolis will rise up greatly and Holla Forums will become 100% pedo threads of every variety and then it'll spill onto every other board with pedo activism everywhere. Loli is the future.

feeksokaytbh

Jim realized that pedos account for most of the traffic, so he now allows pedoshit.

And much to Jim's delight, Duerte is indifferent to pedos, unlike his stance on drug dealers.

They cumtribute a great deal to the flip economy after all.

fug u daria user

this tbh

do you have a single fact to back that up?
more free speech is always good

Little girl is so cute omg but anyone who is sexually attracted to her is just sick in the head. You can't even be curious about it, it's just bipolar man

degenerates out

The real losers are the ones pathetic enough to seriously take the time to be attracted to ugly children. You're not anything special. Not funny in particular. Not very talented. Just a fuckin' diseased pedo o.0

You're under arrest

bb won some fuck?

pound that gran pussy

But I'm anti-pedo you fucking dumbass.
YOU'RE THE REAL PEDO, YOU PROBABLY FBI URSELF, IN WHICH CASE, I LOVE YOU, BUT YOU STILL FUCKIIN PEDO KYS

Why don't you show the pedos real faces? Look up fucking Gary Glitter and you'll know what a pedo truly looks like. Disgusting. Child on the right looks beautiful but the rest of her is just sticks tbh. Maybe children are good as pets like cats but you can't fuck em tbh I mean that's just terrible. Fuck you pedo.

you don't fuck your cats?

No I cuddle with them. Which makes me realise my analogy is bad because cuddling with little girls makes you fall in love with them

I forgive you. There's no winning against the pedos. We're arguing with the abyss, here

I wholeheartedly agree with this. They even make leashes for children so you can take them on walks.

yeah but the pedos probs have one or twenty uses for them too.

Why do you think I'm not a pedo?

There is winning against them. They all have similiar facial structure and they're all equally untalented

is this legal?

You're basing that on studies done exclusively on prisoners. In other words, you're saying that you can win against the pedos whom you're already winning against.

Also you're assuming that there don't exist any solutions which would benefit both sides. Once sufficiently advanced VR is developed, pedos won't have any reason to go after real children. That will lead to a far greater reduction in child abuse than any law-enforcement based approach could hope to achieve.

Honestly the whole conflict between pedos and normies is caused by a lack of technology and a lack of knowledge of the life stories of pedophiles and the psychological factors which cause many of them become child abusers.

It'd be bipolar to have VR for pedos, as it is to think VR will stop them from actually doing it. Also pedos are born pedos. They are born with a disease

You really don't have the slightest idea of what it's like to be a pedo do you?

We aren't born with a desire to hurt children. Most of us grew up wanting to help people and make the world a better place. As far as I can tell, my personality, goals, dreams, and emotions were pretty much the same as everyone else's until I figured out my sexuality and learned that 99% of people would like to see me dead. That emotional whiplash around puberty is what causes so many pedophiles to sink into depression, stop giving a fuck about the world, declare society their enemy, and decide to fuck a few kids before they off themselves. Society's assertion that pedophiles are doomed to inevitably abuse kids doesn't help matters either. It's like telling a recovering drug addict that they're inevitably going to use drugs again no matter what they do or how hard they try to avoid it. It's even worse when you're telling that to teenagers who are still finding their place in the world.
Fortunately some of us manage to build a self-image which rejects both the hatred of society and the belief that we're inevitably going to harm children.

At least you admit that pedos don't choose their sexuality though.

Pedos deserve to be rejected for all its worth. Joking around about being a pedo is alright, but here it's just pathetic. You pedos are losers

If you want to solve the problem, you have to fully understand it. Burying your head in the sand and believing comfortable lies won't help you and it certainly won't save any children's lives. It's okay to admit the problem is complex and difficult to solve.

I understand pedos in and out. All they think of children are animals so they deserve to die

Knowledge you think you have is more dangerous than knowledge you know you lack.

I don't comprehend your explanation; Can you please elaborate this post makes little sense.

Did you take Pedo-nomics II or something?
You sound like you're talking about a computer or a car or something.

3 things:

1. How do you know that.
2. There are people who are NOT pedos who see children as nothing but animals and yet don't deserve death
3. Do you understand "in & out" ALL the things you think deserve to die?

I'm not talking about inanimate objects, I'm talking about those pathetic manipulative monsters who are attracted to children.

Pedos would do anything for a chance to become a babyfucker.
I understand this, I think the same, but these pedos are ruining the kids chances at having a better life or a normal life
Yes, I need to tbh. Pedos are not human.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS THREAD, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT

Doctor, heal thyself.

I love that clip.
HW reminds me of a dashboard bobblehead.

This is what I'm somewhat talking about;
EVERYONE from parents, teachers, other children/teens manipulate children (hell, near-everyone manipulates near-everyone) So I'm psychologically taking out that notion.

It boils down to the attraction itself; I was wanting to know what you know about the mental processes a pedophile has that is differing from the mental processes that a non-pedo has dynamically speaking.

I do NOT think you should have sexual-relations with a child (see pic-related) however, it stems from us barely being capable of properly having sex with each other as adults and not some monsterous concept based on child-sexuality.

I was wanting to hear your input about it that isn't (just) based on the person-in-question being a child. Like an expansion or new-unique perspective on the subject.

We miss him

no we dont

HW Did Nothing Wrong

I'm btw

That is total bullshit, but he was infinitely better than Jim is.

How can you say that? He sold us out to Jimbo, for a couple shekkels. That crippled traitor.

Where the fuck are the midgets? There's a serious lack of them and I'm not happy.

posting images of women under 20 is a federal felony

This tbh

Well that is not true.
Jim tricked him out of it by staging a raid and offering to host 8ch on his servers. Possession being 9/10 of the law, he effectively hijacked the entire site. It was a con job, plain and simple.

Why isn't the CrippleKike trying to get the site back? Can we fundraise the money?

Hotwheels is literally dead.

When did that happe? And ow?

He doesn't want it back.
Seriously where the fuck are the pedos. I'm all for discussion but when there's no 'visual stimulus' to accompany said discusssion it is just not the same.

Of course he doesn't!
Who in their right mind would want this shithole site??

Will 2D do?

Remember when hotwheels was in "critical condition" down in SE Asia? Remember when Jim said Hotwheels was "taken care of"? Remember when Hotwheels has never released any proof of being alive after that, no recent video proofs?

he's dead

They are gone, Some went to lolifok, other went to the Onionland. There is only pedo lurkers left..

NO!

we are having a discussion instead

But pics help us to visualize the subject being discussed.

But she's cute and fun to bully…

yes

k

MODS DELETE THIS CP GLOBALLY REPORTED HELP HELP

legal

all me tbh

BAN THIS CP

Those are legal, you dipshit

I don't get how you guys can fap to the same pics over and over and over again.

lmao i do that too. I lap as both pedo and anti-pedo, to keep threads going

NOT IN MY COUNTRY

EVEN ONE OF THIS PICTURE ON COMPUTER WILL GET ME LIFE IN PRISON

You don't even know where you are!
There is no banning anything here, this is 8ch.

Lies. The same shit is happening on lg. The posts have gone stagnant 'out of nowhere.' All the pedos decided to stop posting at the same time; the same time Baskin, the BO stepped down.
False.
Alright pedos. You've spooked me. What's happpening?

Then you better log off, pal.

We wuld post other pics, but we would be violating ==Muh DOST==

MY HIPS WON'T STOP MOVING THOUGH

There are hundreds of thousands of legal postable pics out there.
Why post the same 50 in every midgie thread?

who?

2D-exclusive fag here, but I have learned to fap to the same pics because I have fairly niche fetishes. Your imagination can do a lot of the work if you train it. Usually I just use art for inspiration then fap with my eyes closed.

These ones are the only ones on our shared server. I could ask our boss to get us new material if you'd like, but I'll have to file out the paperwork and it could take a few days.

You really don't get it, do you?
It was rarely pedos posting pedo pics on Holla Forums.
It was almost entirely trolls posting pedo pics on Holla Forums to get anti-pedos triggered for the lulz.
They haven't gone anywhere, they have just gotten bored with it.

You are literally mentally ill tbh. You can't fuck a drawing in the pussy.

You can, but the papercuts are awful.

You can't fuck a photo in the pussy either, Anonymous.

I don't want to fuck anything. Sex is boring. The emotions evoked by stuff like bondage, discipline, and public humiliation are so much more fun. I want it to be consensual and fun for all involved, but no such thing is possible in the real world. Real kids don't have the emotional maturity for the stuff I'm into, and adults are mostly unattractive. I can't touch 2D with my hands, but I can touch it with my spirit.

You can, but the photocuts are awful.

I'm glad I'm an egoist and don't fall for spooks.

DOST tbh. posting anything more than instagram-tier stuff and face shots will get you permabanned. I've even gotten permabanned for posting an instagram image once

Even a strict egoist can still want things to be safe and consensual because the alternative would make them sad. Even an egoist must still follow their heart.

If a person is the result of external influences what is the difference between a person being molded by chance to be what you want, and you forcing them into what you want? What is free will? Life is about dominating and controlling people, about forcing them to do your will. Consent is a meme, people will do as I want. I am God.

no, but she can bite it off

Please explain exactly what you mean because these words seem pretty spooky. What's the difference between killing a cow or chicken for the pleasure of eating its meat, and killing a person for the pleasure of witnessing their pain? If one is permissible, so must the other be.

Have you tried biting down with a 8" object rammed down your throat?

What are pliers?

Not if her teeth haven't grown yet.

GTFO baby fucker

I do get it. Have a guess at who starts the majority of midget threads.
That's probable but they couldn't pick a better time to 'get bored.' The ame thing was happening on /lg/ and I normally dont have to coax them on /lg/.

Niggers are based fam

Free will doesn't exist, I agree.
I'm not really an egoist because I believe that freedom of thought is the most fundamental right for all sentient beings (possibly second to the right to die). Even if I was an egoist though, I don't think I'd be able to make a child enjoy the things I enjoy. Fetishes can't be forced like that.

A localized muscle relaxant injected into the jaw would solve that. As a bonus, she'd be drooling and struggling to eat grown up food for a few hours.

That's just your job. You delete little girl pictures and in exchange the CIA doesn't go after you for your massive pthc stash.

I didn't mean to imply that you were a pedo. My bad Hex.

i dont have a job

np

(The difference>>) The answer is in the question;
What's the same between them is you have a choice how to react in each moment. A person is the result of the choices of the external influences they have in their lives. You can choose to control someone but ultimately it's an illusion of control; They've have chosen to allow themselves to be controlled.

Even if you're in a prison cell, you have the choice of how to feel about it which will change your experience in it which will result in a "different mold".

hey Hex! Zhenya is still best girl

You're objectively wrong though. The CIA actually did a lot of research on altering people's fundamental personalities, beliefs, convictions, fetishes, etc.

All it takes is a methodical approach to applying pain and pleasure, and it works better if you have some choice drugs.

You're only partially correct. It's possible to remove free will completely through thorough conditioning.

Those kind of methods involve causing an awful lot of suffering. Not only do I think doing that to a child is abhorrent, but I don't think I'd be psychologically capable of it even if I wanted to.

As a general rule, if the CIA does something it's probably deeply unethical.

Alright I'm fucking spooked. Hex, Vols, Anna user, Cat and many other active posters seem to come out of nowhere when I come out and say what everyone esle is thinking.
I think I'm going bat shit crazy.

Okay then answer this, are you a vegan?

What fundamental difference does a mammal brain have with a human brain? What gives the suffering of one other, a cow, goat, pig, etc. less value than that of a human? In objective terms, not in the viewpoint of a subjective human morality formed by social pressures and animal instinct, what makes it wrong to force your will upon others using any means?

This. Little girls are meant to be loved and protected. They are in no way sex toys you can play with and phisically abuse. Thats just wrong. Its people like you, that give pedos a bad reputation.

I've been hanging out with missionaries lately, those are the best girls

I come to threads where I'm mentioned, otherwise I post user or not at all

Fug u hex. That was a sad and uncalled for ;-;

Calm down, user. Hex was just doing what he was told

Spooky.

My point is there is no inherent value in people other than what they can do for me. If they can't do anything for me, and cannot be made to do so, it would benefit me more that they were all dead.

I try my best to minimize the suffering I cause to both humans and non-humans in my life. I'm not perfect, but I think I do better than most people. I aim to become vegan at some point, once I figure out what kind of diet I can safely eat.

Fair

it was pretty funny though

true tbh

Eh, I just don't see the difference between thought and action practically. If I have a desire I either act on it or condition myself until I no longer have that desire. If you want to do something why not do it? Letting yourself be cucked by laws and societal norms seems like a waste of a good life to me tbh.

Hmm… it still begs the question though.

Would still be an illusion of control. Just a thought>>
You can condition the mind & body but not the spirit. For an example, can a lobotomized person dream? &if so, are they bound by the mental-disposition they have in the waking world?

They can still choose do to things they couldn't do in real life even if those actions are based on the limiting factors of their real-life. They might choose to fly around then land even if they don't know in the instance why it feels appropriate to land wouldn't it still be their choice?

This is interesting; I want to keep going it's fun.

I hope you find a wife and make 3-5 kids then

*Would it still be an illusion of control?

top hex

Here, let me help you out with that.
pic related

Your stance is entirely rational, but that is not the life I want to live. Our basic desires - what things we consider good and bad - cannot be defined by logic. They are the emotional axioms upon which our logic must be built to determine our actions. I value the happiness of others for purely emotional reasons.

There's a vast difference between fantasy and action. I am not willing to sacrifice the beautiful inner worlds I can construct in my mind just to conform to the shitty 3D world. I'll do my best to make the 3D world better, but in my dreams I am free to imagine the best of all possible worlds.

BTW, that is just cattle.
It doesn't include products made from pigs or horses or fish, etc……

This is why i fucking love midget threads. Out of nowhere, people start discussing philosophy. Keep going anons. Free will is a lie

It is impossible to cause zero suffering in this world. We can only aim to minimize the suffering we cause and maximize the happiness we bring.

Is the opposite of philosophy, psychology?

You are an arrogant assuming cunt.
What if it brings me pleasure to cause as much suffering as I can?

Soon, user. I promise. I'm in the right place, I just need to find the right girl. Missionaries are off limits while they are on their mission, otherwise I'd go after one of them. I go to every church activity I can, so I have as many opportunities to meet people as possible. There are 2 girls I'm interested in right now.

*tips fedora*

That just means you don't have the strength to impose your will upon reality. My Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

I wouldn´t say its the oppsoite, but rther a ramification maybe

That doesn't mean that there is any such thing as a vegan.

Good thing you are Mormon, that means you don't have to choose between them!

Then in the ideal world you would be given a virtual reality environment where you could live out your dreams without causing any real suffering. It may be necessary to convince you that the VR environment is real in order to maximize your happiness.

Philosophy traditionally refers to a very, very wide variety of things. Exoteric philosophy is maths, sciences, histories, etc. while Esoteric philosophy is religions, metaphysics, bullishit occultism etc.

Philosophy is just a really broad term.

I wish. Government got butthurt over it, so the church stopped practicing that.

*tips menorah*

welcome goy, hope you have a shaved penile head, no unmutilated allowed in the t*ibe

Well, I mean, pleasure isn't absolute. You can change what gives you pleasure like we all do already.

We dont' live in an ideal world, or haven't you noticed?
So quit talking about it as if it was some sort of possibility.

I unironically do this and I'm an athiest. Church is just a good way to get connections.

I'll be the first to admit that language is a poor approximation of reality.

I probably don't. I hope you do though. Everyone deserves to have their dreams come true.

In it's broadest essence, philosophy is the questioning of ones inner-world in relation to the outer world based on your inner-world

Psychology is the outer-world analyzing your inner-world based on the outer-world.

Our species has got to where it is today by dreaming of the impossible and constantly striving to find out what is over the horizon.
It's honestly one of the few things that keeps me from committing suicide.

You would defend polygamy?

degenerates out

And look at where the world is now.

I unironically believe that humans should mate like seals. One Alpha Male with 600+ wives and 600+ men who get castrated to be his servants.

I say this as an Alpha Male.

Yeah, you meet a lot of really good people that way. I only had 1 friend before I got baptized, now I have an entire ward full of friends. I didn't know any girls, now I know girls. I'd recommend every user on here to try it out. We are always encouraged to invite non members to everything, and we all have a great time.

I don't really need multiple wives, but if I were allowed to have multiple wives I probably would

How very spooky.

Hey, compared to all the other species on this planet we're doing pretty well. I get depressed as fuck too at times, but you just have to remember that we're still a very young species. We make a lot of mistakes and we have a lot to learn, but we are (slowly) making progress. Give it a few thousand more years and we might be approaching something worthy of the name civilization.

wew fat fingered.
You're sadistic tbh

That's because we are in the 'End Times'. Things have to get worse

t. mohammed bin-Hex

We could live in a world-wide utopia since it's a mathematically possibility.

The problem is not everyone believes it's a mathematical possibility.

That's what we want you to think, human.

The answer is simple. Kill the unbelievers! Inmaths!

More like Joseph "hex" Smith.

All the evidence available to us suggests that the Earth is going to be around for a few more billion years and the universe will be around for many trillion.

How much investment of time and effort does it take to get a return on your investment if you go to church?

We could live in a world-wide utopia, without killing unbelievers in maths, since it's a mathematically possibility.

The problem is not everyone believes it's a mathematical possibility.

in the absence of humans, yes. the direction the world is heading, absolutely not

We could live in a world where everyone believes that it's a mathematical possibility for us to live in a world where it's a mathematical possibility where it's not a problem that it's a mathematical possibility, since it's a mathematical possibility.

The problem is that it's a mathematical possibility that not everyone believes it's a mathematical possibility that everyone believes it's mathematically possible.

What if I told you the governments of Earth are controlled by aliens from Antarctica that came from inside of the Earth.

That seems extremely unlikely based on everything we know about geology and planet formation.

What if I told you all scientific knowledge discovered after the year 1836 is fabricated?

Bot Roll Call:
Menthol
Cat
LH
Andy
Vols
Rufus
dreamer (legitimately LEA)
Emoji user
Anna user
Zhenya user(s)
Freedom Fighter is kill
and all /lg/ user posters.
Lurkers just do what you do best.

snapchat redacted
Just got a pedos snapchat, I know the FBI's reading this, can you track him down and kill him? thx and goodnight
Chris Hansen reporting out Nice doing buisness with you
-Chris Hansen via secret transporting message system underground

This guy is correct I also enjoy the way to be the thing I have to find the yes.

That isn't a very well photoshopped image. Do you want some tips?

Sure thing

I guess it depends what you mean by this. For me there are a lot of benefits from going to church and church activities. Spiritually you will be strengthened from day one. I said I only had 1 friend, I made 1 new friend immediately through the missionaries while I was learning, but it took me a few months to get to know people and make even more friends. If you are better socially than me, it will probably happen faster. I didn't have much social ability because I spent all my time online, so I've been rebuilding that over time. Meeting girls is the hardest part so far because my ward doesn't have very many, but I am meeting girls. I only went into this with the goal of improving myself, and I can say 100% without a doubt that I have improved. I've been a member of the church for over a year so far, and I couldn't even begin to describe to you the amount of growth I've gone through

Reporting for roll call

just under a year**

No I'm just interested in financial opportunity. Though I suppose it depends on the connections and wealth of the people in the area. I'm too high IQ to fall for religion. Wubba Lubba Dub Dub.

The page is too white. It should be about as light as the wall behind her - possibly slightly lighter but not much.

The page could benefit from a tiny bit of texture. Get a picture of a white bit of paper and use that. Make sure the lighting is similar.

The text is too blurry and smooth. Find a nice brush which produces a slightly rough line, then make sure the blur on the brush matches the blur of the photo. Her fingers look quite well focused, so the pen lines should be sharp too.

Don't use full black for the pen either. Use the same shade as the black chair behind her.

:^)

Alternatively for point three, use a round brush but set it to multiply mode with a dark gray color. The texture of the paper will show through, making it look sharp.

It literally just looks like /hebe/.

You are asking the wrong guy then

Yes, it truly warms the cockles of one's heart. Worn, crusty, bitter old catladies always bring that certain something with them whenever they walk into a room.

kekd

over 16=granny

you're not wrong

I was speaking of OP user, not the talent.

Thanks for the kind words

Don't forget about the lose cannons who actually put there email in the name field

newfag here. Do you guys do anything special to access that site? Beause it says its 404. I trid going there, over a proxy, but still 404. Is that Onionland?

It took me a while to realize that what you said isn't a possibility because mathematically it's impossible.

If everyone believed it to be a mathematical possiblity that we can live in a mathematically-possible utopian-world then we would be in a utopian-world because if we couldn't it's due to reality reflecting an impossiblity mathematically speaking.

Is he the one that posts borderline or sometimes CP? Causes one suspicion …

both clear and .onion

Fact: Child molestation rates increased as the AoC increased
Fact: People will fuck children no matter what laws are created
Fact: Women pushing for higher AoC are directly responsible for children being raped

I don't even have PS on my personal desktop. I just steal images tbh regardless of how bad the shop is. I'm just another lazy Holla Forumstard but thanks for the advice.

How do i see heaven then?

Does your government or ISP block certain sites? Try using the tor browser.

Get GIMP.

I have never claimed to be a photoshop/GIMP expert but making those kinds of images is fun at least .

no. literally no different than any other

you one hundred percent have the wrong link

let me guide you
lolifox.org
brchanansdnhvvnm.onion/

Must be that. Its ISP blocked. Thanks user

cp do not clik

i am full aware of that

the link is in the video
if that doesn't work then use tor browser

If your government cares enough to censor the internet you should really get a VPN as an extra layer of security for general browsing.

im on tor already

I like to suck the toes of small children but not really because I've never tried it due to being not interested.

reportd to fbi

i think is the ISP that blocks certain sites. And lolifox is a known cp site. So it makes sense that ISP blocks it

lol what, this isnt a bare ip challenge

Child photography confirmed

FBI posted it, its not entrapment if you click it of your own free will

I haven't been on 8ch like I've been tonight since 2015; Does this place still have the 250(300?) posts limit before the thread stops bumping?

fuck the fbi niggazzzzzz

i actually went bare ip. Am i fucked?

this

nigga what

The government is sending you a message.

Good thing im not an Americunt

I hope you have lube. The party van is coming for you.

no

lol

and the message says to go fuck yourself

Nigga, dont say that. Im scared

If you live in a country where the AoC is 14 you can easily get away with fucking a 12 year old mate.

That's not true if you're browsing Holla Forums not looking for cp tbh buddy

Don't worry, I'm an MkULTRA sleeper cell so the government takes good care of me until they need me to activate.

This site has everything

Can the govt just die already, or will the warrior lolis have to kill them off

The only way that it can be proven that someone has CP is to look at their hard drive. If you have it in your cache when they grab your hard drive enjoy FYAPrison.

Jamal approved

That would probably tickle them and make them laugh a lot.

I want to dress a cute 2D loli up in clothes which have little locking fastenings so she can't undress herself, then take her out in public and tease her with the key until she wets herself.

Actually its 13 here

oh Rufus, the niggers will kill themselves first

They're forever horny

Fucking 8ch formatting

fuck the antiz nigga nuggaz.

based

and

fashy

Niggas don't fight they have one mission

He doesn't need lube for where hes going

In all seriousness "cp" is deleted

The Jews will die because of this along with other crimes.
the warrior lolis will kill them!

We should probably not associate ourselves with 'email anons' tbh.

Yes. He basically crops CP and posts them in random threads. dreamer imo is LEA.

There's no one to tell or call for help

I come here to improve the social atmosphere with intelligent conversation and I don't glance at naked children unless some sicko on here drops it right infront of me and runs. I global report it and carry on with my day being a professional buisness man. I don't wanna get caught up in your pathetic pedos buisness, I wanna be a simple guy.

t. FBI agent

…Everyday you wake up, there's only one thing to eat for breakfast…

CP stands for Cuck Porn right? If I put "CP" into Imagefap will it give me Cuck Porn?

…there's no peaceful sleep only nightmares…

yes. lurk moar you newfag i'll give a pass for now

Pedos piss me off and CP's not enticing at all. I don't even visit Holla Forums everyday. Place is getting worse. I enjoy insulting pedos though. Diseased freaks. Nice binoculars in that picture btw fits that body.

Yes. And if you type lolita, it will show up pretty girls from the 70's

Raise da Rufus!

You mean instagram images?

possible

*final

*but not really

*but final

Pedos don't piss you off because I said so.

What the fuck are you talking about

you sound like a jew

what the fuck is this

I don't kno-ow, I'm just so scared.

I can't feel my body parts they feel numb-ish

Anyone who would want to put their dick into a tight, young, fertile hole is a jew. Degenerate pedokike. How DARE you fantasize about running your hands along soft smooth skin and gently kissing a young supple body. I am literally shaking right now, MODS BAN THIS KIKE.

Because I'm rich and powerful and have a great personality. Face it, I'm a man's man and you were looking forward to this reply (refreshing the page and shit, yeah I saw ya)

lolifox bots

lh pls go

What the fuck are you fucking bipolar

take yourself less seriously, senior nigger-retard-kun

are you in a cool room? you should consider lowering the AC's temperature or you could hang yourself. fuck you nigger

Basically walking landmines

NIPPLES

My office

Don't tell him to leave!

user,please don't go I'm not done seeing the words you type yet! I'm so lonely!

Sex is grossly overrated. If you want a tight hole for your dick, get an onahole.

will the warrior lolis get you?

jew

Why not just fuck an animal? Wait humans are animals. Why not just enslave people?

All of that is far too much effort, not to mention unethical.

Is Hex still around? I know he liked these threads best tbh

I'm getting some spooky vibes from your post.

I'm not even a jew

Tbh if I had about 30-50 years and 20,000 people I could breed a more attractive, better type of person.

Since when do mice like cats?

This thread is pretty comfy.

Now is forever, anonymous

MODS

he's lurking

==Damn== did you really steal my whole fucking joke

Seeing pictures of beautiful girls is like seeing pictures of beautiful foods, it just makes you hungry.

good

yeah
there's nothing for me in these threads, except when anons are for some reason interested in my life. i have nowhere else to share this kind of stuff because no one else gives a damn, and the threads on this board are devoid of any real discussion. it is kind of sad that these threads have the most actual discussion

Fuck that ugly shit

Poundable

If her age isn't on the clock, she's too old for the cock.

sorry

t. Vols LEA

>except when anons are for some reason interested in my life
usually me tbh. I create all the pro-Hex threads too. You seem cool enough to talk with, even in a pedo thread

Fuck off Vols

This will be my last post guys; Signing off, it's been fun.

I don't need to get addicted to this site again. Be back… in likely 2018 at this rate.

~user from 2015; Time-traveling-ass time isn't real I'm immortal-ass technique-attention-seeking-now-going-to-attend-to-myself-ass-nigga

I'm okay, peace ya'll.

Does dysnimu appear at random too?

Also, Have some unfinished OC I started a few months ago but gave up on half-way through

"Boss-jerry's brothel""

So nobody between 60 and 100 then?

There are only 12 numbers on the clock.

Not on a digital clock.

There are only 4 numbers on my digital clock at all times

i appreciate it
glad someone thinks so, i don't really have anyone else to talk to. even though i have "friends" i don't really talk to them outside of church besides at activities and stuff. it's why i'm still here.

We gucci, we must stick together in these dark times

Ignore EU posters

Goodluck and don't die.
Comfy

MODS

no nudes lolis please

degenerates out

They're all coming from lolifox.org/lg

no lewd lolis is what i meant

That first picture violates the DOST. Therefore you must die degenerate, praise trump.

dost violated tbh. clearly the intent is sexual therefore it violates the test

lol

naturally

phew good thing it didn't load for me tbh

These women look like biological adults to me officer.

Nope it's allegedly one user spamming midget threads. Go have a look at the pgt.

Welp I'm fucked.

why?

My mother walked in while I had that rushka webm on fullscreen. She screamed and called the cops..

18+

Because theres a dick that just popped out his ass

I'm 24..

What's going on in the webms I'm kind of scared now

Your mother can't just walk into into the basement

It's just girls dancing, but in my country (Canada) it's illegal and I could get life in prison. I'm posting on my phone now because I had to run out of the house since the cops are coming there.

did they get into trouble for this?

Click it user..

Probably is just one guy with a vpn.

It isn't nice to tell lies on the internet, user.

Just regular girls dancing? I don't get it. More details. Now you're being chased by the police and shit? Candians and their fucking maple syrup

shut up shut up im literally shaking right now

their going to take away /fringe/ from me fuck fuc

🎵 🎶 ''THE HIIIIIIISTERRRRRRR T-REX IS (oooohh), 🎵 🎶

🎵 🎶 THE HIIIISTERRRRR T-REX IS (HIPSTER T-REX IS). 🎵 🎶

🎵 🎶 YEAH, ALL OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE EXTINCT (dead) (THEY'RE ALL DEEEAAD), 🎵 🎶

🎵 🎶 BUT THAAAT SHOULDN'T LEEAAD YOU TO THINK (ohh ohh ohh), THAT I'M NOT REAL'' 🎵 🎶

no it's not that the webm is illegal but i have over 50 gigabyte of loli doujins on my computer and when the police get there they'll find it and loli porn is the same as CP as far as canada law goes

Won't load on Wii U Internet Browser tb. I can click on your spoiler png once you tell me what it is tho

it's cp

do not click

ITT: The most cringy larping I have ever seen.

wow did you make that yourself just now :O

Oh fuck goddamn I can't fuckin do it

im literally crying rite now

Legal image of a minor.

Stop scaring people user, its all right.

i love this community. midgets breed ideas, innovation and critical thinking. why must jim silence this gift?

I don't care about your minors anyway

Jim is a Grand Master Freemason who rapes little girls and feeds them to pigs. He is extremely ugly and can only fuck little girls by raping them in his third world mason palace. He envies and hates attractive young men for being able to get with ease what he had to work his entire life for.

T. larper

Shut the fuck up you're not funny

*SLAP SLAP*

JIMHURT

Who are you to say what is and isn't funny?

No no, it's just fucking bullshit what you're doing here. Stop it. Right now.

They're not my minors.

Butthurt Free Mason Jim Detected

*SLAP SLAP*

JIMHURT

sounds like something a freemason would say

/lg/ is a single larper

Awful image. Maybe time to start cleaning this thread up?

"The freemason cries out in pain as he strikes you."

Aww what's their relationship?

married. he's 25, she is 12

He would be good looking if not for his meme hair.

Heres more OC

Anna is best girl tbh

Nah, they only hate twerking because it's nigger culture, when they sexualize children they keep it classy with ballet.

See, theres even something wrong with the best of pedos. They all look like faggots

second pic is not Tin.

Shut the fuck up you're not funny
:)

Doesn't seem like it

cutest, but not best

ballet is degeneracy

In a white supremacist society there would be no art, no science, no pleasure. Everyone would worship god emperor Donald John Trump or work in the plantations.

Yeah I was about to point that out aswell.

1st image is not tin either
Aww :3 what a nice couple.
Zhenya no lewd pls o.o

COMPED

Maybe high end 2D will help…

ehh

send your complaints to mchan

Cutest

I don't even know who Calvin Klein is

MODS

ACTUAL CP

DELET

MODS

*unzips*

wats dis

R.I.P

Type normally.

smdh fam i's be typin the normal ya dig

I'll be digging a grave

cmon bruh wat ya mena chu ye racit crakis

MODS

This NEVER ALWAYS gets old.

sut
te
fuk
up

this man is retoodied

u literally posted cp fam

degenerates out

You people need to slow down

i am lurking and ready to report the thread if something illegal gets posted.

keep it clean guys and we wont have any problems.

t.undercover pedo

pedophiles are disgusting

i would kill myself if i found out i was secretly a pedo

Perfection?

He is. They're all too predictable. I'm the only real anti-pedo here. Threads gotten shit 200 posts ago

maybe if she was 20 years older

Barely.

how would you find out you're secretly a pedo if you're secretly a pedo? checkmate, secret pedo

PIMENOVA OF MY DREAMS.

"Every American man is either a homosexual or a pedophile, though few will admit so even to themselves"
-Donald J. Trump

My mind is an enigma, I am so high IQ I cannot understand myself.

Close enough

Monsters need to hide to survive

a-are you…….PIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKILLLLLLLLLEEEE RIIIIIICKKK!!!!!!!!!

mubba rubba bud bud

that is all me, tbh

too much makeup tbh which is what makes her a nonsuperior loli and a nonsuperior hebe.

any makeup is too much makeup

Dis we an is purfet

Absolutely Adorable

i want to marry and impregnate a russian woman with beautiful baby children.

is it possible if not rich?

Middle class man in America rich in Russia. Poor man in America middle class in Russia.

feelsadorableman

How much do you make a year?

80,000-90,000 but live in expensive state, city. so its not a lot.

Lad, in Russia you would literally be rich as fuck unless you lived in downtown Moscow.

i dont want to live in russia. i just want a young russian wife to put babies into.

Oh, well that just depends on how much excess income you have. If you have enough to feed and clothe another person you have enough.

thats a useless point

Not really. Women like pretty things, if you buy them pretty things they will make babies.

especially true of golddigging slavic women

yes. this is what i am afraid of. going to ukraine/russia to get one, pumping 2 or kids in her and then she leaves me and takes everything.

If you get a kid out of her you've already got a new wife!

they are notorious for it I hear

well, i hadnt considered that outcome at all…..

It's unsettling, how badly this thread is violating dost to be h

V-vegan here, just don't eat processed garbage as your staples and you're good.
As long as you eat something with vitamin A and something with vitamin K, say kale spinach or even lettuce, or simply enough green seasonings, and take a b12 supplement once in awhile you're solid.
As a baseline just eating potatoes, beans, rice, tortillas, fake-chicken things like gardein even, channa masala, etc, you'll be healthier than 99%+ of people diet-wise in term of nutrition levels.

Kids need more fat than most starches have so they should have avacados often ideally, but that's really all that should be different.

cool

Then you get the bullet?

you need to stop Sexualizing Anna you child rapist

Good thread

if hot wheels ever appeared , he is a genetically engineered replicant midget.

youtube.com/channel/UC5Sa1AFu5iEUMvxI8Vh_nrA

Thanks user.
That's useful advice. I'll work on reducing my consumption of animal products as much as possible.

Humans are animals tbh

We should treat all animals better than we currently do, humans included.

Who's this? a pedo?

please tell me you made up the filename and you somehow ended up at 54.

Come on…