I can't do it Holla Forums. I simply cannot accept the negroid as my equal

I can't do it Holla Forums. I simply cannot accept the negroid as my equal.

I remembered something today. The football world cup of 2010. Those fucking vuvuzela noises. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ. They were drowing out everything, and people blew them regardless of what happened during the game. Every, EVERY fucking country in the world manages to be normal and as soon as you get to Africa you are faced with complete BULLSHIT like this. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

They cannot think. They are barely conscious. They are like animals. Like orcs. I don't want to wipe them out. I don't even want to exploit them. I want them to stay the fuck away from me, just as I am willing to stay the fuck away from them.

how would you feel if I thought of you as barely conscious? It's important that I know this because I do indeed think of you as barely conscious, no wait that's wrong, I actually think of you as a completely unconscious automaton reciting establishment views.

ya blew it

People in South Africa seem to be total lumpens in general, including the white minority.

You know what, asswipe?

I don't want to stay the fuck away from you. If the revolution ever came in my lifetime, I'd head to your house after I'd burned down the local porky's manse. Then I'd take a page out of your book.

You're a brother???

Normies make the world shit, regardless of race. Look at 9gag. Look at plebbit. It's not skincollor. It's normies.

Someone post the "pol cannot tell fantasy from reality" meme.

I mean… you could go to finland or something.. you don't have to go to africa…

Also, as long as humans go to other countries they change culturaly.

Oh, I forgot.. This is just Holla Forums being edgy.. .. silly me.. answering seriously…

I can't do it Holla Forums. I simply cannot accept the Holla Forumslack as my equal.

I remembered something today. The shitty state of imageboard culture today. Those fucking mindless shitposters. CUCK CUCK KEK CUCK SJW CUCK SHILL CUCK CUCK CUCK. They are drowning out everything, and people shitpost like that regardless of what's happening in the thread. Every, EVERY fucking poster on 4chan manages to be normal and as soon as Holla Forums comes along you are faced with complete BULLSHIT like this. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

They cannot think. They are barely conscious. They are like hysterical liberals. Like children. I don't want to van them. I don't even want to ban them. I want them to stay the fuck away from me, just as I am willing to stay the fuck away from them.

Halfway.

lol rly? Me too

You almost convinced me you were serious until then.

Kek. Good post comrade

/r/in that "think of it as humans vs. orcs" screencap

post bbc

Holla Forums pls

Back to >>Holla Forums

I agree with OP about Blacks, they aren't equal to whites. Not by a long shot. That said, I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs

this is great, im saving this to troll Holla Forumsacks.

No but needed.

Now back to pol.

Don't worry Holla Forums doesn't truly consider them their equal either. It's all bullshit. The only thing whiter than a rodeo in Wyoming is a local cpusa meeting.

Yeah, you can fuck right off back to Holla Forums

KEK

it's been around for a while

gud 1

You know what faggot, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of my Mexican fiancee tonight and cum all in her.

If it wouldn't be to much to ask, please consider saging, comrades.

ok

2010 was a great year on Old /sp/, and those vuvuzellas were the best part. The furious rants from eurofags who, for whatever reason, can not appreciate the game without the chants were priceless.

KEK you nigs just can't help lusting after the whyte wymin can you?

make it a good b8 next time

not really…