archive.fo/PzyZT

Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
sci-hub.cc/10.1525/aa.1997.99.4.731
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE CIVIL WAR RAGES ON
KIKE VS KIKE
WHO WILL PREVAIL?

Cool. Now I can blast some cucks with this in the face after they tell me "hurr Jew and White are da same xD".

Bump

OOO SHEEEEEEIT NIGGA.

3rd position with the big find!!!

Ashkenazi Jews are unquestionably white.

ID+ on all agitators.No exceptions.

Next phase for them is to admit, they are at least 20% Neanderthal.

We wuz

in their arrogance they just sunk their prospects with white people, now they warranted attacks against their half breed offspring degenerate agitators.

Mike Wallace admits it a decade ago to the genius nigger

Somebody should remind the niggers that the kikes were the ones selling slaves to countries all over the world.

Got some Neanderkikes to fry.

Jared Taylor on suicide watch.

They are their own race. All those generations of inbreeding. Don't forget how there are diseases that specifically affect kikes

They're white when they need to be and they aren't when they don't need to be, they always change their opinion about this.
However, from our viewpoint it does not matter if they're white or not because they're still kikes. You wouldn't want to be friends with a white muslim either, would you?

kek

IT'S IN THEIR NATURE TO DIG THEIR OWN GRAVES=

when was this made? pretty chocked that german is top5-10 in all of them. crazy considering how cucked their media are and how much brainwashing its in their schools

Because guess who got to impose their morality on them post-war.
What the hell were the Americans thinking allowing people like the Frankfurt School to direct the "denazification"?

Our primary conflict with them is religious. White or not, whoever follows the rabbinical teachings of the Talmud declares themselves our enemy, and the enemy of humanity.

Neanderthals were White you fucking D&C Jew rat.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

i think you misread me, i meant it was nice seeing that germans were uncucked even though jews have brainwashed them, or atleast tried, since ww2.

We allready prooved, jews are 20% neanderthals. There was 400+ thread about that. Sorry Shlomo. You are Neanderkike.

Sure we did, Jaffa JIDF.

jews are white when they fuck up big time, think donald sterling

see:

oh shit

We have the ability to do that.

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

See what? Jewish Boasian anthropohoax?

saved

good, i had tons of people telling me jews are white when i called out an other (((self-hating white person)))

saved

hahahaha keep telling yourself that baby dick.

jews shift what they claim to be to infiltrate the society around them, and then absorb dna from that society to sort of match. Being jewish is a spiritual curse

heh

Goddammit I liked Perlman. Well at least let him give us another Hellboy movie before you lynch him.

Are they going to get Tim Wise to also admit that?

So that he stops calling himself white?

Dude, they use the "we're whites just like you line" when they need to integrate and promote minority empowerment. Now that the all minorities are in full kill whitey mode, they need to promote that they are not white and just a minority of jews. Is this your first day on Holla Forums?

This.

It's a common infiltration tactic to be accepted by the goy masses, "WE GOY NOW(TM)"

And then when they convince all of the minorities to hate (((Them))) "for their white skin"

They ride off into the sunset, gold in tow.

MODS = GODS

what did you think Semite means ?

KIKE ACADEMIC ADMITS THAT BOASNIAN ANTHROPOLOGY IS A KIKE SCAM
sci-hub.cc/10.1525/aa.1997.99.4.731