Brit/pol/ #1220: Local Politics II: Electric UKIPaloo Edition

Labour on suicide watch
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/revealed-how-labour-could-dwindle-to-just-171-seats-in-2020-unde/

50% of Calais migrants want to stay in France
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/13/half-calais-migrants-want-stay-france/

David Davis: Brexit sexiest issue in politics
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/david-davis-brexit-sexiest-area-politics/

Cameron resigns as an MP, forced to become a bricklayer
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37342152

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/RoryDeganRepresent/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=p
video.foxnews.com/v/5122797988001/napolitano-if-clinton-lays-low-trump-will-take-off/?playlist_id=930909787001#sp=show-clips
archive.is/mzMfP
medicalxpress.com/news/2016-08-zinc-reverse-brain-cell-autism.html
thesun.co.uk/news/1773897/horrifying-footage-emerges-claiming-to-show-brit-lags-beating-up-muslim-rapist-in-prison/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37345442
youtube.com/watch?v=_mVdB-2rvuM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3786693/Migrants-claiming-asylum-Germany-taking-HOLIDAYS-countries-fleeing-paid-benefits-cash-report-finds.html
express.co.uk/news/world/709357/Migrants-shunning-Serbia-despite-warm-welcome-too-poor
youtu.be/glSfcNqkCFI?t=348
youtube.com/watch?v=gDx1xfSobG4)
youtube.com/watch?v=VhjbC2Ms6II
nostalgiacentral.com/pop-culture/food-drink/stud-cola/
scotsman.com/news/coatbridge-war-memorial-vandalised-with-pro-ira-graffiti-1-4228873
youtu.be/zhgKvDo0anI?t=1129
youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY
rac.sagepub.com/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/05/filthy-white-antifa-writer-beaten/
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/bromley-upset-lot-people-time-3505459
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/police-constable-stabbed-several-times-attempting-arrest-rape-suspect-huyton-village-knowsley-a7257151.html
xvideos.com/video10829878/britt_ekland_nude_dance_scene_in_the_wicker_man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanamara_Matsuri
twitter.com/skeuomorphology
twitter.com/LukeRobertMason
illuminati-news.com/articles2/00330.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-37335542
nypost.com/2016/09/12/team-hillarys-biggest-health-problem-is-compulsive-lying/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/traditional-blue-british-passport-could-return-home-office-hints/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1ST FOR NO DAFTIES

2nd for banning the faggot who had over 70 posts

THIRD FOR BASED LOCAL POLITICS

4TH FOR NO SADDOS

>(1)

>SADDO POST

nth for LOCAL ISSUES FOR LOCAL PEOPLE

for harvey

Hello u cunt

Great thread lad.

Look at the face on that retarded fat nigger

He's probably raped Katie Price once or twice in his tard rage and sired many an aborted nigger foetus

Thick fucking mong

You learn something new every day

I know its Frankie, but he does make some decent jokes tbh.

This pic needs electoral gains on the right and zero accomplishment on the left

thats why she married a cage fighter, to stop harvey from fucking her

HANSEN VS PREDATOR

Mud bloods please leave. This is an Aryan thread and we're discussing local Aryan politics not spear chucking and shekel counting

BASED CHURCHILL

Can't wait for the 22stone user episode, they need to fucking drag him through the window.

WEW

Can't wait for the last pure Aryan women to get filled with the sperm of the blackest African bulls tbh.

I'm more annoyed at how we have fucking plastic notes now.

Reposting my rant from the end of last thread because I want (you)'s:

Yeah it's someone else's stream that he entered. Just ascertained that.

Fair play, woes represents us well, no matter how much the shills want us to believe that he's an informant lol.

Kraut and Tea, though: what a fucking cunt.

I utterly detest these hangers on who owe more or less all of their success to the people they signal against hardest.

These fuckers (cuck and tea, sargon etc) don't even understand the culture that they are leeching off of. They are degenerate liberals that wish to disassociate themselves from the 'sjw's' (as if they're really separate from any other leftists) and can see profit and popularity to be garnered by adopting aspects of our language and culture. Total wankers tbh.

wew of wews

Filtered

Plastic notes are better tbh

Pick 1

This makes me the most mad, India always fucking starves.

Go back to America/pol/ Sinead

NO NUBIANS HERE

One step closer to digital money lad, then the jews can manipulate your house prices :^)

Why would they drag me through the window? Why do you think I am a paedo? Just because I want daughters and have posted pictures of fully clothed beautiful children? smh

They couldn't invent toilets, nor could they invent crop rotation.

Not to mention 4/5ths of their country was Japanese-occupied at the time, how were we bloody meant to feed them?

Wanting Xenoestrogens from your money

And they still refuse to eat their fucking cows despite having been taught by us how to breed them better and in greater numbers.

HAHAHAHA SO WITTY AND INSIGHTFUL TAKE THAT CORPORATIONS!

Fucking can't get a job lads, anyone got any tips?

I love Charles

How many years have you been without a job lad?

6 months

What did you work as before?

It's easy to get a job tbh

The problem is a lot of jobs pay fucking nothing thanks to access to cheap labour

I'm from Oz and you cunts are getting absolutely fucked in some industries thanks to poles and other eastern euros flooding the job market

Bricklaying, lad. It's a man's life.

Yeah i get loads of tips because I have a job lmao

Heh heh imagine being that eternally BTFO by the Anglo's that you need to post silly little rants about them online.

I honestly doubt I would even give a passing thought to the rest of the world if they buggered off…

Isn't the videos someone else' idea and she's just an actress?

What do you do if you're a 26 yo NEET who never had a job or went to uni, lads?

What a bint.

Did work experience for 4 months, and another 3 months in a charity shop so I know how to handle cash and work a till shit which is the kind of job i'm trying to get.

kek

I'm not trying to be a berry picker, thanks lad

don't really know about the job market as i got an apprenticeship straight out of secondary school

Did you do any interviews or just rejection letters?

Have to admire that tbh

Run a deep cover Ruse with the ultimate intention of devaluing the left but that allows you extract funds from them via patreon before the final act.

Then you write a book about it and switch from being a left wing eceleb to a right wing one thus retaining your patreon money but switching the source.

The old deep cover criss cross my lad.

Or he could dive into a septic tank to get himself all brown then allahu akbar a catholic church in the name of Allah.

How old are you?

If you're older than 20 than you've got shit work experience tbh

They are just salty because they need us. I don’t care about them because they are a burden to us. I don’t even really hate them (tactical hatred yes), the second they leave our lands I will honestly not give them a second thought.

Been rejected a lot so far.

become a bricklayer lad

>tfw did an apprenticeshipIn business administration

Should have done a real trade tbh, now when the jews stop me doing anything in academia I'll be homeless and have to live with mummy and the eternal daddy

At this rate, I might as well.

Lad, 100k a year.

A good bricklayer earns that in an hour

This. Make a youtube channel and claim the NHS won't fund your sex change because misogyny/sexism/racism/ableism etc. Beg cucks for money to fly to America and have it done privately. Cry a lot on camera about your 'struggle' and watch the patreonbux roll in. Once you have 30 grand cash out and make a video explaining that you're not actually mentally ill and that your scam was a public service to stop the money being donated to someone who WOULD mutilate themself.

My grandbully had a construction company tbh

Too bad I'm estranged from that part of the family because the arch bully daddy be his name ran away and left me and mummy

Yea if you're in the third world. Up in even the north you can in that every two minutes

smh lad no wonder the pakies are winning

There's always luck involved so try to get not too discouraged lad

You have to be careful not to be accused of fraud; it’s a grey area as they are donations.

I would personally Ruse them rather than steal from them, possibly even slowly transition from far left to right/ 3rd position over the course of a year.

Again, there is a book in it and then you are a right wing name and that does equate to money.

Damn, maybe he would still give you a job?

daily reminder to lift so you can crush paki skulls
and support your local gym

Do you mean infiltrating an organisation or just becoming a freelance internet lefty?
Are there left-wing ecelebs?

He's seventy if he's not dead fam, had his own business at one point smdh

Don't even know if he knows'knew of my existence

I have reason to believe my dad has his own restaurant too

Yet hear I am with my humanities degree top of the class though and no idea what I'm going to do next beyond laugh at memes

SAVE ME BULLY DESTROYER

Also, what happened to bullydestroyer? I haven't seen him for hours smdh

Lad you need to start laying the foundations for NEETlife now. Go to the doctor and get a sadbrains diagnosis. A history of mental illness will stand you in good stead when it comes time to pull the trigger on dropping out of society.

Filtered

Think I lost 2 inches in statue from the cringe.

Yes and they make good money. I am proposing a grand ruse, the first step requires becoming a left wing eceleb.

We know the leftwing mind better than a lot of them know themselves, this step is therefore quite simple.

Oh lad…..

What can you even do with a degree in the humanities? What degree have you got?

Atop posting ecelebs lad
Even if you hate them

Can you give me some examples to study then lad?

99% of e celebs are lefty.

If you damage your plastic notes and pass them on, this would be one way of discouraging the distribution of them. However I do not condone this and don't reccommend that anyone partakes in this activity.

Become a teacher, professor, lecturer or book author :^)

Is this for comic relief?
Please say it's for comic relief

You can get into lots of places with a humanities degree fam trouble is diss nigga don't know what he want

Like…?

lad

got your back

muh corporations evil is the most basic bitch critique of modern society tbh. corporations are not inherently evil, the relentless civilizational pursuit of wealth and growth for the sake of wealth and growth is evil. a corporation is simply an organization of people working together to achieve an objective. the apple iPhone is a social engineering tool that is created and marketed by what is more of a combine of military intelligence deep state groups and their front organizations in silicon valley. the iPhone is basically marketed as this sort of logans run tier object of social value.

if anyone has ever read hegel (i'd suggest it tbh inb4 muh jingoistic disdain for non-british thought) he famously claims that in our modern bourgeious society we have removed the role of the master (the king, the head chief, the warlord,etc.) physically from society through the gradual pacification of our people due to success (I am paraphrasing here), as we become more wealthy and the idea of property develops and money as well, the commodification of objects leads to the ruler caste abandoning its previous identity as the warrior caste and taking on the role of property class. now this new society has no master to fear in reality, it has abstracted its slavery within the master-slave dialectic toward the purely abstract idea of money. TL;DR bourgeois man is enslaved to his legal self in that his legal (i.e. citizen #113459, etc.) identity which is bound up in monetary abstractions and legalistic abstractions is what his biological entity is enslaved to. therefore, muh corporations is just another cheap cop-out when in reality the normalfags are just enslaved to their social need for consumer objects, etc.

Literally anything, I knew a guy who owned an entire solicitor firm and he didn't even have a law degree it was fine art

If you've got the drive you can get anywhere. I just need to stop yearning for the neet life no matter how based it is. Wish I had a trade to fall back on though, that way I'd have at least some sort of safety net when the jews come knocking again

So all humans and civilisations are evil?

BASED

That's not an answer lad, plus why the fuck did you go to university if you have no idea what you want to do?

RACE WAR

that guy looks like alex jones

Lad…

Early lolcow Gordon is just depressing.

His point that people should never have to feel bad about anything, even guilty or ashamed of henious premeditated crimes, and that levelling insults at them is equivalent to their crimes, is fucking insane.

He then goes on to explain the route of this way of thinking is - shock - sometimes people can be of the wrong opinion that somebody deserves to die for a minor transgression, like when he wanted to kill his bullies or teachers trying to get him to work. So therefore all thoughts of killing are bad? Even of a mass murderer. Because… he might not actually deserve it? That's just like, your opinion man? WHat is truth? What is reality? What is right and wrong, except for when you hurt my feelings? B-but ignore that mass murderers hurt other peoples feelings. Words hurt the same.

it's a shit song, but I do have a milf fetish so it balances out

you sound like a rootless faustian yank tbh

lad pretty sure hegel is anything but basic bitch, basic bitch is foucalt

It is an answer fam I've seen humanities cunts in places you'd never expect. The guy who owns the carpet shop did the same degree as me

I went to university because I loved my subject, I didn't give a damn what the job prospect were or what paths it opened. Still don't tbqh. Trouble is that I graduate next year and can't decide what wageslave job I should settle in to. All I know is that I'll have to do something where I can be safe from the jews for at least a little while smdh

WHY MUST THEY PERSECUTE ME

WHY SHOULD IT MATTER WHAT MY VIEWS ARE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lads

I hate Birmingham

But a desire for glory and for grandness is based on making things last, things can't last without growth. Without growth the society becomes stale and placid which then rejects the achievements of old due to a lack of opportunity to expand upon then.

i dont, i just hate some of the cunts here

How do normies get time to do anything but work, making food and sleep?

What degree is it? Some passions are more useful than others.

He's doing a fucking humanities degree

wow fucking bullying cunt right here

Humanities as in PPE or something that can make you a secondary school history teacher, or retard humanities that shouldn't even be degrees?

I hate going outside

his only hope for something beyond wagecuck shit is to get into interpretation/restroration/exhibition of artifacts tbh, and even that sometimes can be iffy. esp. since all the liberal artists want to be the next heinrich schliemann and all think they should be curating sutton hoo instead of settling for a nice medium of curating 17th century houses or something

lad

GOOD BRICKLAYER LAD

can a brick wall feed a family? if no then fuck off society needs all different types to succeed. tradesmen love to play up the self-sufficency meme until they are asked to file their taxes

Do you ever bang your students lad?

No I think my other qualifications had already secured my job seeing as I spent my gap year taking an NVQ and quite frankly excelling as an employee (they were going to promote me to one of the top teams in the office before I left) would secure me a job. But yeah I should mop up people's sick like you do for a living and use my three years studying something I couldn't give a shit about to become like they were.

Wageslaves are literally saddos and dafties.

It's not difficult to look at a degree for more than 5 minutes and think "what jobs can I get with this"

wew, the memes write themselves

also
why

I'M GOING TO NEED THE SILVER SPOON YOU WERE FED WITH AS A CHILD LAD, GOT SOME SHITE ON MY WORK BOOTS I NEED TO GET OFF

18 year olds aren't infants

wew

this tbh, my grandfather made a huge amount of dosh working as a manager in the factories, when he retired the gave him a super nice gold company pocket watch and he promptly pawned it, my father asked him why and he said he didn't want to be reminded of the fact that he wasted 40 years of his life staring at welding beads and endlessly creating the exact same paneling for 40 fucking years.

Lol no never I'm married and even if I weren't I hate talking to teenagers they are insufferable

Didn't know we have pretentious middle class fucks on here.

I don't know where to start…

Check this one out:

youtube.com/user/RoryDeganRepresent/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=p

Lit and History combined fam

I do have training in archaeological data collation and shit this year tbh

So your degree in counting which has put you under the foot of some cunt is better than the arts degree taken by that guy who owned his own solicitors firm? I imagine he must have undertaken other training but otherwise the "hurrrrrrrr STEM" thing is for people with no drive and creativity who have oversaturated a market being undermined by brown cunts in India anyway for the most part to be perfectly frank dawg

video.foxnews.com/v/5122797988001/napolitano-if-clinton-lays-low-trump-will-take-off/?playlist_id=930909787001#sp=show-clips

Holy shit.

>"Zayn and Gigi's matching outfits are a sight to behold"
archive.is/mzMfP

What's a decent email client that won't spam me with trivial bullshit when I log out.

farmers are the true master-race tbh

the aristocrat doesn't live around cities and bricks tbh

That got me /thinking/

What the fuck is the clinton campaign doing anymore

Fucking releasing statements on pepe?

Trump has won

this is a skill lad, learn GIS you can do it from home. there is a need for people trained in this stuff for city planning reasons, etc.

I come from a family which has done exactly the kind of labour that you're talking about for hundreds of years and have barely ever gotten an inch above the breadline

I still can't believe it. An official statement on fucking Pepe. This election is so good.

They're desperate to grab onto literally anything attached to the Trump campaign, as they have absolutely no arguments that will stump him.

Take it as a sign of how desperate they are.

Correct but it is autisic

Lads is it possible to learn autism? Does that mean I might not be genetically defective, and I can get over it? I've been watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer again for muh childhood nostalgia and I think it's where I caught my autism if so. Nearly every character acts like they have autism.

Sounds like a fucking shite trade lad, making decent money myself.

We used to consider 10 year olds able to hold down a job and by 14 able to run a household.

just start playing ultra detailed managerial type games like mall tycoon lad, literally play it all fucking day. you will develop autism over-time

REEEEE

Online job ads are broadly scams

yep and they worked them to death in the textile mills and then used their bodies to fuel the steam engines. based dehumanized profit principle tbh

Colour me surprised

Which probably means that 12-13 people have applied.

WEW LAD

sounds like we need more workers importing

Doing someting you don't want is autistic

Watching my Granddad choking for a good five minutes then seeing blood in his hands from years of coal mining was scary as a child tbh.

I want unlearn it though.

You said it yourself lad not me, I'm making decent money as an electrician myself.

Zinc lad

medicalxpress.com/news/2016-08-zinc-reverse-brain-cell-autism.html

Well have fun finding a job you enjoy which can support the family

Nothing wrong with a trade and good on you for taking one up but that nigger shit ain't for me

So . . . stay a neet?

The more you squirm the more I chuckle faggot. I proved children could be responsible while you can't even make an argument you're such a manchild.

BEHEAD DAFTIES WHO INSULT ARE JOE

SAY THAT AGAIN LAD
FUCKING SAY IT AGAIN
THE BRICKLAYERS WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU

The ten years olds weren't making a choice fam they were BULLIED by the eternal daddy into walking into the mines

Build me a wall nigga

Used to think he was a nutter, but when you actually listen to him, hes a really interesting man with very good ideas.

No man up and get a job who gives a fuck if you don't enjoy it

Have fun paying my NEETBUX wageslave

They were able to do something you claim you cannot do at 18.

Why are you inferior to a 10 year old?

Based Joe

They had no agency over it fam and ended up illiterate with tuberculosis lmao

SHOULDA BEEN NEETS

Yeah I sure will mate.

What level of uni lad? Is it Russell group at least?

Have any of you lads tried this? I could pass for a kike tbh. Would I get in trouble if I said I was one and got the job because of it and then I said I'm not?

Someone posted this before. It says it's still an idea, not proven. And that not getting the right balance could have detrimental effects on health. Though I suppose I could try Zinc supplements from Holland and Barretts for a while and see if there's an effect. Hardly going to overdose if I follow a plan for whatever else Zinc supplements are for.

I know this stuff lad. I know I need to get up and start doing it but just haven't. My own fault really. I will though. I am eating healthier and did some temp work before I sperged out and quit. I was surrounded by old normie women because I was a dishwasher at a restaurant though.

That would be antisemitism lad.

wtf I hate Joe Owens now

Yeah it's Russel tbh top of the class tbf

I'm the based neet with the sideways hat now tbh lads

Wat

LADS

I could start . . .

A SWEETY SHOPPE

Just ignore the jerrycucks lad

No you couldn't.

Open one next to a cinema, lad.

brb off to the corner shop to yell at the pakis to save my country.

LADS

I have quit my job, what do I do now?

You can go pretty high on zinc tbh

Just check that you get enough copper. Best go with a 1:8 - 1:12 zinc copper ratio in your supplements

WEW LAD

Don't forget to make yourself look as big of a cunt as possible to really help the cause mate. :^)

Yes I could I have experience eating sweeties and running a business is easy af I also have a genetic history of business owners and sea farers on my eternal daddies side

Could it be that eternal daddy will fuel my sweety dreams?

Good idea lad. I have a lot of research to do. Because I didn't do a "STEM" meme degree I can actually do that and not just twist a wrench everyday like a monkey. Best part? I can hire cuties and shitpost on Brit/pol/ even more

top of the class lad

Don't forget to burn a union jack and scream that Hitler was right lad.

That's the problem you fat cunt.

He is a bit nutty when he talks about enemy infiltration and the secret state, but when he explains it by listing every reason these people are hurting our cause in the world of real politics, he's speaking perfect sense and it comes directly from decades of experience watching the successes and failures at the leadership of the NF and the BNP.

The more I listen I start wondering myself why BF don't have a single elected councillor but sink money in mayoral elections just to galvanise the Muslim vote for Khan, and whether he's right that they're intentionally working for the enemy.

But lad, I just got home. Please help.

We've been over it a gorillion times in threads before, NA is fucking awful for us.
Sure, they're "out there", but so are paki paedos; being out there and shouting "HEIL HITLER" whilst saying you're supporting Britain is just shooting yourself in the foot.
No uniformity, no discipline, may as well be another flavour of Antifa, and I'd put the contents of my wallet on them being a honeypot.

Have them cute (but non slutty) uniforms made and you will be onto a winner.

They can dress as elves at christmas etc.

You should also have a traditional fountain and soda jerk (in full 50's uniform) who can whip up a root beer float.

You will make coin.

You could start by increasing your post count, lad

I live quite a sedentary lifestyle but I'm still half the weight of 21 stone lad. My secret not eating all the time

are you a yank?

fat fucks have been proven to have faster metabolisms than skinny people

the bigger you are the more energy you need to consume to stay big

will do lad but I'm going out in 10

Lad. This is happening. Fancy dress for Halloween tbh, invite all the local sloots to my sweety bar.

I can have a wrench monkey make a talking pony outside which tells babboes to scream until their mummy buys them sweets.

GLORY TO THE NEET SWEET BAR

I wish fam, need to gobble more sweeties tbh

True. Kind of wish he would talk more about tactics tbh. But I understand that he keeps repeating the most important values

Sounds good.

Now, how are you going to get the capital to start this venture?

I'M NOT FAT

BULLIES OUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GO AND CHARGE SOME ONE TWICE AS MUCH AS IT ACTUALLY SHOULD COST TO FIX THEIR DRAINS WRENCHMONKEY

That pic needs more Joe Cole.

I already have enough but I must start small in order to gain further investment in the future and show the viability of myself as a potential business owner but also the viability of the sweety shop to warrant an expansion into an actual building.

Might hang round outside schools tbh

i dont fix drains, i fix cars and you have just upped your bill

Maybe if mummy didn't buy sweets all the time I wouldn't have something to eat all the time. Smh

You could start with a candy van lad

Good to see you lads are finally dropping all this "race consciousness" nonsense, and focusing on the issues that matter.

LOCAL ISSUES

No need to waste money painting it if the business is just starting, a nice old transit should do fine.

lmao people who fix cars are unironically thieves tbh

I will need blacked out windows tbh maybe car fixer poster will help me

>pic related is me in five years except I'm not a jewyet

Tell her to stop then

Does it get comfier?

Here comes the sperg

iktf lad

Downpour outside, a glass of whatever you fancy, a crackling fireplace.

And you go on a rant oh how they had no agency which is a completely off topic point. It doesn't matter WHY they did something, it's that they COULD do it. Now example why you're a failure who gets out performed by a 10 year old.

Sounds like a poof or a kike, tbh lads.

Not really. When you think about it he's actually accusing very few people, about a handful and has the evidence to back it up. Why wouldn't there be a dozen or so infiltrators and plants in something which will threaten the establishment?

I did, lad. She still didn't stop. I begged her. She still didn't stopped.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I ATE THEM BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT THEM

Haven't had sweets for months tbh.

Our mummies wants us to be fat so they can feel better about their own bodies tbh.

REMINDER

If you haven't let an East Euro impregnate your gf for the benefit of the white race you are an

ANTI WHITE SCUMBAG

WEW

Why does Spencer look so
BEEFY?

Each arena has it's own tactics. No good campaigning on the local park if you live in London and you have no park.

London is full of parks you mong.

Keep your shekels, shill

Don't be racist lad.

here because another undisclosed website is down haha
wish you didnt have id's or these threads were faster, dont like the idea of an identity lasting days

Fuck off.

Your id only sticks to one thread lass

Don't worry, on 4chan, your identity lasts for years because all of your data's sold to google.

Do you like sweeties? I'm eating blackjacks right now

heh, shut up jew shill

Refugees not welcome

Fuck off cunt

Lad, I can see miles of real grass in every direction I look. Calling what you have a park is like me saying a puddle of piss if an ocean.

If I was Jared Taylor I'd probably just ghostwrite a book called "All Lives Matter" debunking BLM with facts and crime statistics, and get it published.

Throwing light onto this rediculous anti-white campaign would resonate so much more with white Americans and galvanise them to vote as a bloc, than the hu'white identity nonsense he's pushing at the moment.

You got me, lad!

ye they sell them at my work canteen as over priced "classic sweets" and i get them from time to time

CUCK CHANNER FUCK OFF

WE'RE FULL

typical

GO BACK TO YOUR OWN SHIT HOLE YOU NIGGER FUCKER

but i am a fellow nazi frog with nowhere to go, would you stop anglo south africans coming home?

A field is different to a park you tit.

you have to go back

lad, don't be a daftie.

Jared Taylor is not a LOCAL man.

Tits or GTFO.

CHECK EM

At my neet sweet bar there will be no overpriced sweets. Just cuties selling normal priced sweets tbh

Bit worried tbh

Nobody cares about the race facts lad, this has been tried for decades now.
WHAT MATTERS IS LOCAL ISSUES
NHS WAITING LINES
CRIME
IMMIGRATION
PRIMARY SCHOOL PLACES
SCHOOL PLACES
HOUSING PRICES

No one reads books any more. If they do they read fiction.

The only people who real "intellectual" books are people like us who are already aware of the problem. You're preaching to a market who's already reading your shit, unless you're doing it to get air time on talk shows it's a waste of time.

See, Londons don't even have a park. They don't know what grass is.

They do lad, all white converts are always lefties, though they'll be the first to go, fucking traitors.

LOCAL SWEETIES FOR LOCAL BOIZ

EVERTON MINTS FOR JOE LADS

WHAT WILL YOU BE HAVING?

Not an NA shill but the group are at least NatSoc and not some cucked civic bullshit. LARPers or not they are practising what they preach and have organised white nationalist cells. What does 'local politics man' offer in the way of solutions? As far as I can tell the answer is fuck all.

I'll have some Edinburgh rock mister.

You have to be mentally ill to play that minigame hundreds of times.

Daily reminder that members of NA have facial tattoos. And they're not misfits and degenerates, they said.

Also fat losers and thick as they come.

UNLEASH THE ULTRA-VIOLENCE

nah the first will definitely be the anti feminist types that are a bit conservative and dont particularly want women to vote bug ignore race relist and the jq so will not fight for their people

LOCAL

If you've read it the plot is basically the french equivalent of the Labour and Conservative parties support the Muslim Brotherhood in France over the Front Naitonale.

I can totally see something like that happening to avoid being "racist".

wew

The Joe Pill offers LOCAL solutions.

Bus times, hospital waiting times, school places, street lighting and keeping the post office open.

That's what gets results!

Because that means such a lot if you can't do anything with it or even sell your ideas to the people.

You're obviously choosing not to listen to what he's suggesting.

user you can always log in to your (((google))) account and the captcha goes away.

I agree but don't save screenshots of your own post as though they're some sort of profound intellectual musing fam it's embarrassing

For what pvrpose?

We win

THAAAAAT'S RIGHT

I don't really care lad, it's not like I'm going to waste my time typing out all of these questions NA didn't answer last time when I can just post the screencaps.

I won't hold my breath for an answer from them, but they should always be asked.

Are you sure this is in prison?

There are shitloads of Muslims in prison.

The Joe Pill

Top Kek

I am listening to him lad. The sum total of his ideas is to 'support UKIP'. Thats it. I know hes been there and done it all in regard to nationalism but to simply say "white nationalism is dead, get behind UKIP" is not going to cut it for me, or any other white nationalists out there.

I get what you're saying lads but since Jared Taylor has been in this cult for decades he's pretty useless for anything else but information.

If he wasn't going to write a book in order to disrupt the identity politics coming from the Dem party, he could also just turn his organisation into an anti-immigration think-tank like Migration Watch.

Real politicians might start covertly using them as a source if they ditched the race statistics and went with something you can say on the doorstep.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thesun.co.uk/news/1773897/horrifying-footage-emerges-claiming-to-show-brit-lags-beating-up-muslim-rapist-in-prison/

its what they and others
claim

Based Nietzsche defending based Jesus

Good point. Like based Joe said: Different strategies for different times

The point of getting behind UKIP is because they're focusing on the policies and issues people care about. You can become a member and put pressure on them for other policies later. Every political party has pressure groups.

It's not going to take as long as people think, those voters who voted BNP all those times still maintain the care for their race and nation and they're still out there. All of those people who voted for Brexit and the 2+ million who voted UKIP are all potential nationalists.

PROTIP: Vast majority of them if not 99% of them are white.

Sperging in masks and doing demos and marches like the BUF and NF did (to no real success) isn't going to do anything, it's not going to make our ideas more easy to spread and implement in society either. Tell me I'm wrong and why.

Has Joe ever made a list of what books he owns, I'm genuinely interested with thats on that shelf.

He doesn't know himself seeing as they're all unread

They're all books about local issues.

You want average, normal people (apolitical normies who know nothing) to support your nationalist cause so you can gain power. Do you:

A) Tell them about the kalergi plan, white genocide, uncle Adolf and national socialism
B) Talk to them about the local issues affecting them and how you will make efforts to address them if elected

He says the first step is supporting UKIP, he's not saying that's the only thing that's important you retard. He is a white nationalist but he know that right now a white nationalist party won't win, first we get UKIP places then we subvert it which won't be hard because most UKIP voters are racist.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37345442

Love that site and have always used it as a source when discussing things with people or proving a point.

Civitas has been another useful source in the past too.

Jared Taylor spends more time being an intellectualist than doing anything useful. The irony of it is HITLER no jerrycuck called them out on this intellectual bullshit.

Pro-tip wannabe nazi fags - even Hitler had to appeal to the public and focus on their concerns of the time.

This sounds like it may have had a deeper context than xenophobia tbh.

One thing you're not going to find is stuff purchased from counter currents or books by Julius Evola.

What's that all about!?

So the plan is to not tell the truth and stand our ground as whites advocating for white interests, but to lie about our beliefs and hope that the people we get in hold our views? Thats a weak strategy for weak people tbh lads. Enjoy your immigrants from all over the world instead of just EU countries.

He might be a dimwit but he isn't that dim!

Hitler was local?

Zieg Hullo!

It was a Muslim that killed the Imam….

They never direct their "grief and anger" inwards do they, never at the actual causes of their misery i.e. THEMSELVES. Always outwards like a spoiled child!

They are an inferior culture unwilling to even consider they could be at fault, end of discussion.

REMOVE

Based local Hitler

Of course he was, whether you like him or not, he was successful for some time with his people. Everybody has to be local if they want to be a useful leader.

TDuerte in the filipines is a great example of someone taking local issues into account.

But I hate people. Can't a national lad just do it for us?

Who the fuck said we're lying and not showing our views, are youy saying there aren't high housing prices, that there aren't long NHS waiting lines, that there isn't too many people in the country, that there are plenty of primary school places?

BUT WHAT ABOUT SUNWHEELS AND JULIUS EVOLA?

Oh look it's a ideological puritan, how cute. People don't care about "the truth".

UKIP is also not the end, it's a means to an end.

How cute.

Obama campaigning for Hillary. No sign of her anywhere.

LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=_mVdB-2rvuM

obongo shockingly managing better in the sun

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3786693/Migrants-claiming-asylum-Germany-taking-HOLIDAYS-countries-fleeing-paid-benefits-cash-report-finds.html

Migrants claiming asylum in Germany have been taking HOLIDAYS in the countries they are 'fleeing' - paid for with benefits cash, report finds

Who exactly are these racialists he speaks of? Some of it sounds like Jews, and I don't understand why German racialists would be against Hitler.

Dey just want a better life

express.co.uk/news/world/709357/Migrants-shunning-Serbia-despite-warm-welcome-too-poor

They're slandering based NA. Are we going to stand for this, lads?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He's talking about the "conservatives" and "intellectuals", here's some more.

Oi lads what's it like in prison?

Explain why we cant appeal to those legitamate concerns from a white nationalist perspective?

I couldnt care less about Evola, sunwheels or esoteric Hitlerism lad. Our movement doesnt need them. Its whites advocating for white interests. Simple as that.

Don't underestimate purists lad

Of course she isn’t there, she is lying in bed connected to a drip.

Easy if you're not stupid and can control your temper

Thanks lad. Can you study while you're there? Like learn based brick laying and shit?

Nobody's saying we can't. Everybody knows that immigration is the main strain put on these services.

You can talk about immigration.

The BNP did talk about all of these issues to great success in the early 00s-09 in a "white nationalist" light, more so in the early 00s than the later years of that decade.

Apparently it depends heavily on which prison. Some even in the UK have awful conditions. Strangeways is supposed to have relapsed again and so riots are expected at some point.
t. criminal scum family members

In the age of the internet, I think that this is a false dichotomy.

Joe Owens is quite clearly coming at this from a boomer point of view: ignorant of the swelling ranks of dissident millennials, and their mores, their experiences and their openness to questioning the prevailing culture (which has, at all times, seemed indestructible to the boomers - the end of history and all of that).

Fact is, one can cover both bases.

Obviously it makes no sense to sperg endlessly to people you've just met. Equally, I'd say, it makes no sense to assume that the current paradigm is all we will ever have and that there isn't actually a high possibility of finding many young souls willing to question jewish influence and equality dogmas (we are living breathing proof of this: how many boomers do you think questioned any of this?).

There is a place (and a need) for organising locally and dealing with (relatively) trivial issues within a given community; but there is also a place (and again, a need) for promoting intellectual and philosophical dissidence online - particularly in light of how dull, lifeless and totalitarian the current intellectual (and I use that word advisedly) milieu is.

They allow drugs in the prison to keep its population placid I heard.

But we are lad, it's easy to egt there due to immigration being the reason we have these local issues, you just don't sperg out.

Joe is talking about what a political party should talk about though

Everyone is in panic mode

This is so fun to watch

I've heard him giving this exact speech before. Was she due to speak instead?

Same speech

I wonder if outer Holla Forums will ever wake up to how useless NA are, the people who seem to think they're the biggest and best thing going in the UK are so delusional.
I see they're still autistic as fuck and unable to spot irony, shitposters or blatant d&c and see brit/pol/ as some big boogeyman.

wtf i hate drumpf now!

Just got a slush puppie lads. Too hot out here.

what colour lad?

Green lad, it was all they had.

I SHALL BUILD A LAS VEGAS IN AUSTRALIA

I hope during the debates Trump acts all concerned about her wellbeing and keeps mentioning the heat and asking if she is dehydrated.

Was going to get that at the pictures when Mel Gibson's new movie comes out, is it anygood?

wtf i love trump now

They just think doing anything, even if it's pointless and counter-productive.

Ask them how marches and fighting anti-fa will save Britain and all they say is 'well, UKIP won't ever do anything because they are civic nationalists'

The main reason they hate Brit/pol/ is because yanks don't understand irony and so don't realise that civic posting is a joke, but some of the more juvenile posters on here do deliberately provoke them

Lads, remember before we all died and these were call Calypso?

It is ok but the ice is much finer than in Slush Puppy. Slush Puppy is better but Ice Blast is good enough if it is all there is…

im juvenile af but I've never deliberately provoked a yank on the matter
just replied to yank autism/possible shills unfavourably

I provoke them sometimes, if I'm honest. Too funny not to.

fuck you berenstain

You wont get white interests pushed with UKIP though lad. Joe would do well to stop telling people to support them and start his own party.

I dont remember anything anymore lad the constant drinking and drugs has turned my memory to mush tbh

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Based Joe. In business there's the saying that the most important question in advertising / sales / product design is WIIFM (What is in for me?)

That's how you win people over.

It's clear what's who's the winner here

Let's put the Pride & Greatness back in Britain and our People

Joe isn't saying to hide your views, he's saying to repackage them.

Deport all the Pakis they're ruining this country vs Stop immigration they're over burdening the NHS

One of these is an argument you can push in modern politics and win. The other you cannot. Joe is saying you can't hulk smash the system and expect to win, but you can cut it down with a hundred small cuts.

Get power, use it for white interests. Don't say it's for white interests because that isn't important as getting shit done.

Remember a few years ago when some of the comments on the young turds videos were from people actually agreeing with them?

They've always been Calippo's lad…

Why did Obama just say Hillary want's to help Coal Miners feed their children?

They can feed their children now, she has openly said she wants to close the mines.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Checked.

Also, fug. RIP McRae

Let's put it this way, lefties didn't gain so much power and influence by revealing their power level because nobody actually fucking cared about Marx and the intelelctual parts of it.

Blair achieved more for lefties than Corbyn ever could. Blair radically changed this country far more than Corbyn could ever get close to doing it.

JF detected, Britain was nuked, you were obviously in JF land at the time.

I eat it from the start tbh.

Then I disagree with him.

UKIP will never give us what we need.
We need an openly nationalist party to operate as Joe would have them operate: fully cognisant of local issues, and not totally larpy.

I just can't see the point in yet another kosher political outfit, that is ever so slightly more right wing than average - but will inevitably be lampooned for being nazis anyway.

NA are autists and are not really good for anything in my opinion. BNP have, likewise, always been pretty useless. This is because both are peopled by plebs. A political party peopled by the sorts who do actually think about race intellectually would be more successful, in my view, because intelligence confers respectability (obviously).

Again; such an outfit could cater to the burgeoning class of young, intelligent, curious, and frankly pissed off (often middle class) men, AS WELL AS the general public whose interests are more immediate and not really philosophical (at least not obviously).

The reason FN do well has more to do with the class of its leadership than their ability to tow the line: it just so happens that, hitherto, due to self-interest and having more to lose, such people are more likely to be attracted to kosher parties. We are the proof that this is changing. When a large enough number of clearly intelligent and respectable people espouse heretical views, then the demos will not only take notice, but will increasingly be less scandalised by them - until, eventually, said views actually are the prevailing paradigm.

Funny old world…

1 of our cripples beating a huehue and bullying a chinese woman. also gets hugged by johnny vegas at the end.
why are our cripples so much better at sports than other nations cripples?
youtu.be/glSfcNqkCFI?t=348

Not being funny or anything lads but if you don't have functionally strong core muscles you're gonna be fucking useless when it comes to paki bashing.

You need to do three lots of planks for 1 minute each, with a minute of rest inbetween. Then you need to do three lots of stomach vacuums (youtube.com/watch?v=gDx1xfSobG4) for 20 seconds each with a minute of rest inbetween. Do these every day and try to improve on your previous times with each session.

GET TO IT YOU USELESS FUCK

Ok thankyou.

Gutted when i heard it on the radio tbh.

I know I should stir it about and not slant my straw and drink the sweet sweet liquid but I do anyway. Then I wait for the ice to melt and drink it like a weak squash.

Cheeky

That isn't the point, as Joe has yet again said, nobody really cares about being called a racist and it's easily dismissed as an attack.
youtube.com/watch?v=VhjbC2Ms6II

because we are the cripplest

In what way are these people crippled?

they're better motivated to prove themselves after being heckled for being a spastic twat when holding up the queue in the line at tescos because they left their wallet in their other leg

Joe has a bad history he has no chance as a politician.

UKIP is the best we have. It's the Trump situation. He's not great but he's the best we've got.

UKIP pushes the window to the right. Yes they're civic nationalists but thats better than progressives in blue or progressives in red is it not?

He's said that, he sees it as a vehicle to turn the country more right wing.

You're getting them confused with these things, lad.

I've beaten a big Polish lad nicknamed "the Hippo". I can take some pakis tbh

NONE OF THIS ALL OF NOTHING BUSINESS YOU DAFTIES

STEP BY STEP

REFORMS BRING MORE REFORMS

They fight in packs mate, he might be able to take one but he'd soon get overwhelmed by his mates. If you're in shape you can probably take on 3-4 at once tbh.

this and the related video

Are you claiming that's wrong?

meant to put or*

thats why you fight naked and greased up with bacon grease lads
they run screaming if you run at them naked with a butcher knife and a boner yelling 'I got some cumberland for you to snack on love!'

Nah lad, Jubbly was owned by Burtons, don't try to trick me.

REMINDER THAT NATIONAL LUGGAGE AND HULLO MAN ARE DISTRACTIONS FROM THE ONE TRUE FAITH

ESOTERIC HARRISM IS THE KEY TO SAVING THE ENGLISHMAN

Do you think there will be babies born because of Trump? People are more likely to have kids when they have hope and confidence tbh, and Trump has given those to millions.

class 7 disabled. i think they should let autists compete in the team sports personally.

Not enough to stop them becoming less than 50% white

Now I know why NA shills don't care about local politics, they actually hate local british people

We can hope.

The key to the faith is

Makes sense tbh

We already have started to, Brexit for one. Selection in schools will be the next one, reduced immigration (Nigel has also admitte din the past that he knows most people here want it down to ZERO), better living standard for people.

These are white interests.

Also what said.

I like it. Do I pray to Harris or just believe in him? How do I join?

Then what is the point?
The one video I've seen of him, he chastises anyone who even discusses the sorts of things we do and calls Richard Spencer an agent.
He came across as a defeatist shill, and as I said originally, a typical bloody boomer: completely unaware of our generation and our capacity to entertain heretical views.

Why not both?

*in private, ofc

What am I, lads?

Fuck off you fat cunt

Follow his example and be prepared to step up to the challenge (abandoning your home and comfy life in the process) when the time comes

Also be as imperialist as possible (you hate anyone not English basically)

Hello you cunt

and achieve nothing.

What do you do?

He's certainly a faggot. Calling him a snitch or an agent is pretty tame to what else he's called.

Thhe biscuit company?

Why not both?

brit/pol/

outer/pol/

They're fucking shit compared to us.

AHHHHHHHH I AM JUST TRYING TO FIT IN LAD

KEKKEST MAXIMUS

You don't need to be a bully to fit in, lad.

Then stop posting about your interracial rape fantasies you disgusting fuck. I filtered you at the start of the thread for it, unfiltered you to check if you'd got better, and you were still posting about it.

I think you need to cut down on the porn lad

They are bloody progressives, lad.
The point I'm making is that UKIP are the best that THEY (boomers) can do. WE (millennials) can and should do better. Our paradigm is virile and becoming more influential - theirs' is flaccid and becoming less influential by the day.

Joe and his buddies were simply on the scene too early. Same goes for someone like Jared Taylor, in fact. Demography and attitudes have shifted enough that people like Taylor and like Owens used to be, can actually gain traction nowadays.

for him

Has anybody looked into the rate of crippling disability when people mix?

I mean not just the IQ thing.

I'm not a bully, lad. I'm an anti-bully.

I haven't fapped for over 4 weeks, lad. I am just trying to fit in by hating on the Germans. And I love memes.

What does Joe mean by The Secret State?
Is it just a fancy way of him saying government infiltrators, or what?

BASED AKALA

i hope somebody saved that "Hide Akala posters image tbh

nostalgiacentral.com/pop-culture/food-drink/stud-cola/
l-lads…

For her.

The Patrician choice is to support the civic nationalist right on twitter but secretly fund and shill for people like Merkel to stay in power

This is a dangerous game however but since we're going to probably leave the EU do as much damage as possible to Germany and the German people

I'm currently signed up to help Merkel win in elections and if that fails I'll swap to the other cucked party to keep the ball rolling for Germany to collapse

Basically give those fucking krauts the illusion of victory but secretly you are preparing their ethnic replacement

I hate mussies but they're objectively less destructive to Britain than the GERMans ever were tbh

AKALA DISCUSSES RACISM AGAINST BLACKS IN THE UK

4 day old video lads. How did we miss this tbh.

Stop fantasising about African men then.

please don't do this lad.
I'll give the skype id of a £20 skype whore if you stop.

They can't amke their mind sup whether we're too racist or too civic.

A lot of people on these kind of outlets are entertaining politically incorrect ideas to kill time, stroke their egos, have a hobby and LARP. It's par for the course and I've gradually come to accept it.

They were always Calippo's, lad. I'm pretty sure Calypso's are plastic cartons of different coloured (non fizzy) soft drinks.

All r9k faggots should piss off tbh. You're all refugee immigrant scum.

I'm not fantasising about African men, lad.

Pretty much. GCHQ, Whitehall all these institutions that never really change

FUCKING TAIGS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
scotsman.com/news/coatbridge-war-memorial-vandalised-with-pro-ira-graffiti-1-4228873

But /r9k/ is now filled with xenos and 9 out of 10 threads are about traps, how to find trap boyfriends, how to become a trap, ideal trap body type, goal body, etc. It's no place for a moral lad.

Government and
GERRY GABLE SEARCHLIGHT MAGAZINE

Get real.
youtu.be/zhgKvDo0anI?t=1129

Do what you want, we'll carry on regardless. See where your methods get you.

JEZ TURNER? THAT FELLOW TRAVELER?

I wonder if Akala knows blacks hate half castes?

Also that bit about the "nigger blood" transfusion. While crass is fucking true. They can't have white blood.

He says UKIP is built on sand but for now is the only party legitimising nationalist issues, since as long as Farage has been leader the campaign to end mass immigration has dominated elections.

Good luck using that to win council seats in order to actually establish yourself as a party. Even if you had the power of a major party at the national level, voters simply are not moved by the biology debate on the intellectual potential of the races and just like how the media tried to tie up UKIP at election time by constantly asking them about councillor gaffes, an Amren style party would be forced to get into deep discussion about IQ differences in an election race and appear just like a cult next to other parties talking about access to services, unemployment, etc.

Can't bring myself to watch stuff like that, or racial violence either. It just makes me unhappy.

You're wasting your time tbh, he doesn't get it.

Honestly, trying to talk with the NA shills in the other thread is exhausting.
Same shit everytime

Some of them just openly hate Britain and are just nihilists, don't understand how they can even consider themselves nationalist

He talks a lot of bollocks.

WHO AM I TALKING ABOUT?

tbh lads I think that no matter if Trump wins or loses in November that I'll take a break from Holla Forums and chans in general tbh

We got Brexit and all but this place just isn't healthy for the psyche in long burst even with victories

Fuck Akala, watch Gords

Kind of interesting that they took the artistic decision to look at native Americans as some inspiration for the otherwise forgotten druids tbh

But this clearly isn't true: hence that stupid bitch scaremongering about the 'alt-right'. We are coming to dominate internet discourse tbh. That ain't nothing.

Millennial Woes

Gonna make that podcast, laddo?

youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY

Right-wing populists > Far-rightists

I don't disagree with the fundamentals of the far-right but right-wing populism is the only way that our voice will be heard in the modern day

Why do you find it unhealthy?

I don't understand how its so hard to get the fact that convincing people within your base that the races are different isn't politics, and actually alienates potential voters.

Its as if they think Trump suddenly talking about white genocide in South Africa would make his poll numbers go up if he gave a well-reasoned enough argument.

Oh i was definitely happier before Holla Forums
now i need the pain it causes me like an obsessed masochist

reeee

Gordon?

Filtered

like evolution has filtered you from the genepool

Too local tbh.

It's growing pains tbh

Holla Forums is shifting to a more right-wing populous stance (At a time when most real conservative parties around the world are as well) and faggots that have being LARPing as far-right naziboos are getting annoyed that they're going to be in a similar position to the Ron Paul style Libertarians of 2012 Holla Forums

Im buzzing lads, got my first bit of work for my business.

What's your business?

Was June the 24th the happiest you've been all year lads?

I think this place has changed me for the better, I've became a better person because of how Holla Forums has opened my eyes gave me the drive for wanting to succeed.

Based 22 stone lad tbh

No, lad. I will have children one day.

Bricklaying
Nah its windows tbh

close

you clean windows?

Fitting double-glazing?

Good money in that, I’d imagine.

Supply & fit them lad

he's pretty up front about hating himself lad

Good money in window cleaning, tbh lads

Either way, its good, happy for you.

Its not bad, tbf its more that Im doing it for myself. I will clean the fucking things too tbh.

Reminder that the bigest difference between Gordon and MW is height.

In some ways Woes is worse because he's a decade older than Gordon, and he had a chance since he has a lot more natural advantages.

Also you forgot

the minute we're mainstream is the minute we die lad
we have to stay largely disorganized but unified in order to stay immune
all we need is one man to listen and have the will and the way to take up the mantle and forge a new path and we're set

yeah if anything Holla Forums keeps the nihilistic dread and apathy away

Thanks m8, got nobody else to tell.

havent they both done that?

That's it lads, I'm giving up on life. I'm going to lay on the floor and watch asmr videos until I die. Hope you all get your nazi paradise/

so you're a glacier? :^)

Good lad. I wish you luck in your venture tbh.

Wanna give me a job?

requesting the pic of woes behind baby bars

kek

Glass ear bruv.

Im a moron.

Nah, that was when I ate that funny mushroom I found in the wosds.

Don't do it lad.

You'll miss the Trump election and avalanche of salt

I think Brit/pol/ could survive through the rest of Holla Forums changing, we have a nice little insular bubble.

Why are academics such cunts?

Lol who are 'we'? Fanboys of some obscure old timer on the fringes of an already obscure ideology? I don't even disagree with his local issues stuff. It's simply self-evident that hardline nationalism is becoming more appealing to younger generations who have had nothing but leftist horeshit their entire lives. Were this not the case, then the meme squads would not exist.

How did the memes change so drastically tbh?

They were just ridiculous before, but now they have power behind them.

Strange times tbh lads.

What are you basing this on?

well we are usually
TOO RACIST FOR Holla Forums
mayhaps that be a factor to determine in the coming troubles

my sides

do you think he gets GBPs?

Yeah, Gords had an autistic boyfriend

true tbh

Jon Ronson is a bit of a subversive Jew but those cunts are insufferable.

I can see where you are coming from but I think I disagree with you, friend.

Yeah I find his gay Jew voice extremely irrating tbh.

But those three are some of the most pretentious pseudo-intellectual cunts I've ever seen

If only there was a way to make this place exclusive

Going to visit Sainsburys at 9pm tonight, pick up some discounted cream pastries, pringles, biscuits and sweeties. total spend will be around £6. Did same thing yesterday, might start my own youtube channel soon. Wanted to do a history one but think that my graphics will be too shit, might just edit my DIA videos and post them instead.

Gordon has fingered his bf's bumhole and been sucked off, he's not slept with him as such.

What the actual fuck lads?

Did anybody save those crops of Charls from MDE at the gym with the weird eyes?

ENQUIRING MINDS NEED TO KNOW

youre damn right he does,

look at the size of the cunt, im not telling him no

well suddenly I love Churchill again, also that breast thing is a myth

>>>/mde/ they're probably in there somewhere.

Splendid lad

Anyone have the infodumps on Race, IQ, and class?

Trying to find it but all I come across is shit on class and IQ or Race and IQ but never all three bits.

Why do we ally with libertarians lads?

They're scum.

rac.sagepub.com/
Read this you full on bigot.

We don't

I wouldn't say we ally with them, but lolbergs are very easy to change into nationalists, evidence being Stef.

Maybe being anti-white and supporting other races wasn't such a good idea

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/05/filthy-white-antifa-writer-beaten/

They're a couple rungs below us on the right wing ladder tbh

Dropped

at the time we were a nation of people of who thought saying the word 'bottom' in public was extremely rude and not to be spoken in polite society
since we basically just used english common law in all our colonies I cant see the british army being capable of committing public en masse breast mutilation of women

this smells alot like soap and lampshades made of humanskin and the holocoaster me thinks
SEMITES AND THEIR LIES, WHEN WILL IT END?!?

Needs a fifth stage

What are some cute things couples do?

the concept of not allowing an authoritarian government dictate to you what you can and cannot do is a gateway lad

Then why advocate fascism afterward?

Joe needs his own info png tbh

deserves*

We don't

Pic of him

Far-Right Traditionalist High Church Populist Paleoconservative Ethno-Ultra-Nationalist High Tory Jahanism

daily reminder that you need to get big so you can be charismatic in your local community

we're not fascist lad
I dont even really understand fascism all that well tbh it always sounds a little too close to communism in my eyes

It's too revolutionary for me tbh

I know
I'm just going from

may his reign be as fetid as his cum stained armpits

Economically, it supports a mixed economy a la the Churchill/Attlee/Eden/Macmillan governments, not communism as it allows capitalism to an extent.

Socially it is the exact opposite of communism.

He is little, and scrawny, and black, and dirty; and, judged by even the most charitable of our canons of human excellence, is thoroughly pitiful and contemptible. There is nothing in his eye or his nose that is attractive, and if there is anything in his hair that–however, that is a feature which will not bear too close examination . . . He wears no bracelets on his arms or ankles; his hunting suit is gallantly fringed, but not intentionally; when he does not wear his disgusting rabbit-skin robe, his hunting suit consists wholly of the half of a horse blanket brought over in the Pinta or the Mayflower, and frayed out and fringed by inveterate use. He is not rich enough to possess a belt; he never owned a moccasin or wore a shoe in his life; and truly he is nothing but a poor, filthy, naked scurvy vagabond, whom to exterminate were a charity to the Creator's worthier insects and reptiles which he oppresses. Still, when contact with the white man has given to the Noble Son of the Forest certain cloudy impressions of civilization, and aspirations after a nobler life, he presently appears in public with one boot on and one shoe–shirtless, and wearing ripped and patched and buttonless pants which he holds up with his left hand–his execrable rabbit-skin robe flowing from his shoulder–an old hoop-skirt on, outside of it–a necklace of battered sardine-boxes and oyster-cans reposing on his bare breast–a venerable flint-lock musket in his right hand–a weather-beaten stove-pipe hat on, canted "gallusly" to starboard, and the lid off and hanging by a thread or two; and when he thus appears, and waits patiently around a saloon till he gets a chance to strike a "swell" attitude before a looking-glass, he is a good, fair, desirable subject for extermination if ever there was one.

There is nothing figurative, or moonshiny, or sentimental about his language. It is very simple and unostentatious, and consists of plain, straightforward lies. His "wisdom" conferred upon an idiot would leave that idiot helpless indeed.

He is ignoble–base and treacherous, and hateful in every way. Not even imminent death can startle him into a spasm of virtue. The ruling trait of all savages is a greedy and consuming selfishness, and in our Noble Red Man it is found in its amplest development. His heart is a cesspool of falsehood, of treachery, and of low and devilish instincts. With him, gratitude is an unknown emotion; and when one does him a kindness, it is safest to keep the face toward him, lest the reward be an arrow in the back. To accept of a favor from him is to assume a debt which you can never repay to his satisfaction, though you bankrupt yourself trying. To give him a dinner when he is starving, is to precipitate the whole hungry tribe upon your hospitality, for he will go straight and fetch them, men, women, children, and dogs, and these they will huddle patiently around your door, or flatten their noses against your window, day aft er day, gazing beseechingly upon every mouthful you take, and unconsciously swallowing when you swallow! The scum of the earth!

Too left-wing for me tbh

I'm not even sure what political alignment I am. I just fucking HATE leftoid scum and like are green and pleasant England tbh.

Think I'm going to take a sickday tomorrow. Getting some hefty feels, know i won't be able to get up in the morning tbh.

well fascism is basically libertarian plus organisation, statehood and a moral compass

What's happened, lad?

Joe Owens killed a man

>liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/bromley-upset-lot-people-time-3505459

Do some local work, campaigning, politics and also get a hobby (which isn't LARPing - preferably a martial art).

And he's going to kill a lot more when it begins lad.

I guess it feels the same to me because of the focus on workers rights and working class

I actually gagged at that lad…

Yeah that's probably the reality, not the romanticised picture. Also I don't imagine the Native Americans were that unimpressive when they were first encountered.

Subscribing rigidly to a political alignment is a bit autistic TBH

You're probably a mix of several "-isms"

Although I think High Toryism, Agrarianism and Traditionalism probably best sums up brit/pol/ (ignoring edgy fascists)

Oy. You didn't answer me, lad…

The point is to offer a medium between the workers and the employers, through the use of corporatism, the state does give the workers benefits, and forces the employers to do it, but doesn't nationalise industry unless it is uncooperative, or works against the nation.

Just need a break, can't be bothered with the same routine over and over. A day to get my head clear.

Visit Saddleworth Moor

So it's not libertarian at all.

I want to, taken too many (legit ones) already though. Hate this job.

I cringe every tiem.

NATIONALISM (without the larping).

DIY

Lads… tfw he's gone.

I can have both, right?

its the same ideal though
that the man must be free to decide his own fate and live his life according to his own set of morals

This website. Twitter. Facebook. Hilary Clinton. Trump. All of these things are increasingly revealing a profound shift in attitudes, driven by our substratum.

That's not facism

tbh we need to adopt Islam but replace some of the obvious sandnigger names with based Pagan God names.

yeah it always sounds like communism done right to me
an authoritarian state that works in the interests of the people instead of communism which is authoritarianism done in service to an abstract ideal

Because none of them have been sent to the wall in a while, you have to keep these perverts on their toes you see.

When a few of their intellectual gods get culled they will soon start to behave.

Do you think she wanked him off one night in bath lads? after a couple glasses of wine

I bet she has tbh

Communism fundamentally treats all people as equal, fascism doesn't

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/police-constable-stabbed-several-times-attempting-arrest-rape-suspect-huyton-village-knowsley-a7257151.html

They aren't even slightly good at sophistry…it's truly amazing how retarded they reveal themselves to be in their attempts to outsmart him. That lecturer in the middle really hasn't done himself any favours by appearing in that video.

Bloody hell, what a magnificent beast!

I wish he were still with us, I really do.

But some are more equal than others…

xvideos.com/video10829878/britt_ekland_nude_dance_scene_in_the_wicker_man
how christianity produces inherently beta men the film

i thought it treated all persons of the nation as sort of equal before the law though?

Nice lad

I'm not arguing for Christianity I'm saying pagan LARPers are the lowest of all

Oh so all good then, no way can that be corrupted or abused.

she's dirty enough to do that

Jesus CHRIST.

correction "nationalist" forums.

Lads I just went for a wander to try and find a slush based drink following the topic coming up earlier ITT.

I ended up buying some reduced EggNog and 4 magnums from Tesco instead.

I had a glass of the EggNog and now I feel sick tbh.

The guy in the movie is saving himsef for premarital sex and that slag who's fucked the entire village is being used to open him up for more degeneracy such as human sacrifice and paedophilia. You know that "based" pagan shit? Good film tbh

Why haven't you converted to Islam yet lads?

Most of you aren't even religious in any meaningful way? What's the worst that could happen?

:^)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE=

No Mohammed, you can't.

Already ordered my prayer mat lad

Please, lad. Someone has to marry Virginia.

YOUR DOGS DON'T LOOK SO BIG ANYMORE

oh sure
I absolutely loathe neodruidry, wicca and asatru
but our stories of the fairies, gods and heroes of old are part of our native culture and differentiate us from the continental mix
at the very least read your children the original story of Arthur to them as a child
ideally inspire them with tales of Caratacus, Alfred and Richard

When I said all people, I meant all people. In fascism, people outside of the nation aren't equal, and the leaders of the nation aren't equal to its subject.

I'm not saying I support it, I'm just explaining it, since no one knows how it's supposed to work. Also, in all systems "no way that can be corrupted or abused" is a valid criticism

im not giving up bacon for any fucker and ill bayonet any cunt that tries to take it away

Lad…

and have retard kids? No? Then what's the point?
Get rid of that thirst lad.

But the power they wield is on very different levels

Lol that is still my phone background

She's not that old. Shoo shoo defamer

Crikey

That's shopped lad

In libertarianism, the tyranny and power shifts from governmental to big business. And whether that's better or worse is largely subjective.

I had him fooled, lad. Why did you have to ruin it? smh

honestly i dont recall the paedophilia references

ah well of course
i tend to think of communism in light of the nations that practiced it
mostly Maoist China and Stalinist Russia

my problem is all socialism sounds the same to me regardless of how its formed

and this is the damage and delusion that circlejerking on the internet all the time produces.

thnx lad I forgot I made it
if anyone wants to fix it they're welcome to

LAD YOU UTTER LEGEND

It was hinted at throughout fam with the mapole and it's phallic influences during may day celebrations

I'm not surprised that went over your head seeing as the entire meaning of the movie went over your head

Volunteer at a charity shop, put it on your cv you are currently working there + reference. Much more likely to get an interview, from there getting the job is pretty simple as long as you aren't a total mong.

Nice one, lad

I'm not on about her age, she's a mong though.

That's hardly the same amount of power and I'm not arguing for liberalism.

fuggin saved.

What if you've been to prison?

thats not paedophilia lad thats a fertility ritual
paedophilia is rubbing your cock up against a crying 5 yo's slit in the changing room at the public pool
not a traditional ritual practised in your village for centuries about fertility
you know kids and genitalia its all mostly hilarious to them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanamara_Matsuri

What did you go to prison for, lad?

the salvos dont discriminate against ex-cons lad

He shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

Why would you say that, lad?

NORMAL SIZED HORSES

Good lad.

You should repurpose that violence in the name of Jihad, lad

I thought that was called Islam.

I checked out their twitters and they're both leftist cunts, as you'd imagine one of them uses his real name ironically

The bald on in the middle is an english lecturer, and to make it worse his area is pomo garbage like pynchon. The one on the right makes money talking shit about future technology like VR at seminars

Absolute cunts tbh

twitter.com/skeuomorphology
twitter.com/LukeRobertMason

I don't tell lies, son.

Public Order Offence

You thick twat. Why do you support human sacrifice lad? Why do you support fucking each other in the arse lad? Why do you support gang rape lad?

You haven't got the first fucking clue about what actually worship of le based traditional gods as though your religion should be defined by a specific circumstance of the time or even for whatever reason rooted to your blood actually entails. Stop larping as le based skyrim irl tbqh

I love that photo of ARE Nige, really makes me want a cup of Kenco Rich to.

I'm not. You are.

nah islam involves multiple men, a 3 yo boy, full anal penetration, HIV infection and a strongly worded letter from the UN

THE BIG MAN WILL SET THE BETAS RIGHT

He is so much of a bully they put him behind bars!

Bit worried about Still Game coming back tbh

Don't want it to be shite

THROW HIM IN THE BOG

I dont lad you're operating form a misconception

Lad…
I just want to hack a pakis arms and legs off with short swords and toss him a bog for Taranis, or hold a paki's head under a puddle until he gurgles to death for Toutatis or find a really dark cave, break a pakis legs and toss him in the hole for Nodens
does that make me a bad lad?

Thanks lads

We can only hope they don't pozz it, but knowing the BBC they would, its prime brainwashing material as the whole of Scotland watches it.
PLEASE DON'T POZZ IT
ITS THE ONLY TV SHOW I'M LOOKING FORWARD TOO

Fuck off.

Saved. Top lad.

smh tbh

I'm ok with both, it's just the pointless shitfest that their arguments devolve into EVERY TIME that I'm not interested in.

We can only hope…

Aye, true enough.

I think if Still Game becomes pozzed, it will signal to me that Scotland has finally caught up too England tbh. What do you reckon they'll do, give Navid a major role, introduce new immigrants into Jack and Victor's tower block. Show immigrants helping out the old pensioners?

Think she'll die and Trump will get cucked out of Presidency by some bullshit?

Not sure why this knife meme is so popular? Chav and Xenos scum stabbing people isn't conducive to a better society. Also you can hardly overthrow a government with knives.

Navid is technically tolerable because he shows the kind of contempt that these people have for their customers. Most of Still Game was just about old White pensioners. It's pretty much an non political show so if they try to put in any politics it'll be forced and shit.

I am sure Obama has some powers that would allow him to postpone the election until they find a new candidate or something, but I don't think they'd have a chance either way.

I meant like giving him a major role instead of being the store clerk, like show us what his wife looks like, give him a whole story arc apart from him antics when his wife is away.

Biden would probably fare better than Clinton, but that's not saying much.

I only need one woman. Maybe two.

Plus i meant pozzed like make a large chunk of the cast be brown. Like every BBC show now.

Pete the Jakey's actor is dead iirc

Not sure if any of the other, actually old, actors have died.

We might see some cast changes but unless they are old too it won't work.

Jack and Victor and young sidekick Mo just won't fly.

Just background stuff lad, they make the neds brown, they make the customers in the shops brown. The scenes where jack and victor are walking around the town, brown in the background. People in the tower blocks can be brown. Ah fuck it, we'll wait and see, you're right though, if they try to pozz it, it'll be ruined.

It'll be a magical mystery tour of faggotry if the BBC gets its way. Thankfully they are only paying for the production costs and aren't involved in the writing.

Aye but its the comedy unit, they've pozzed a lot of recent Scottish shows.

Has there ever been a more subversive band?

Is that image meant to be pro or anti abortion? Are they mocking it or secretly making people feel ashamed by the gruesome nature of it?

The mods need to b& D&C shills.

Remember, (((they))) fear the brit/pol/ because we meme'd BREXIT.

Our German, French, Spanish, Nordic, and other friends in their Holla Forums threads need to stay forward in their threads as well. We will uncuck our nations and western civilisation no matter what the cost.

I don't know, Rush were involved with MK Ultra. I know that isn't quite the same thing but it is similar.

illuminati-news.com/articles2/00330.html

What went wrong with Portillo tbh?

Here it is without that fucking Harry Potter music.

He lost his seat in 1997
He's a fag

Yes lad, it's legit.

Image attached is the source.

He's married

he's just partial to a bum

IMPLICIT

Pro, they're mocking and trivializing the natural conclusion of their 'free love' agenda.

Whatever happened to OKC lad…

Hope he hasn't forgotten he is here forever now he has a gf.

cont, because apparently there's a shortcut for post reply

because it's a retarded government solution to a problem (dumb niggers and chavs being dumb niggers and chavs). It's not like they're going to bin their knives, especially if they're in gangs and face the threat of being stabbed by a rival.

I keep a knife by the side of my bed and for when I go camping, why the fuck would or should I bin it?

Maybe the police should get their finger out and arrest criminals instead of harassing people who feel they have to protect themselves from danger, thanks to the government letting the third world bring their third world ways to this country and thanks to socialist teachers failing their students and being unable to engage them or encourage them to be decent people.

That'd require the police to stop being pencil pushers and do some fucking work.

The police have lost all of my respect.

Forgot how good this show was

Teacher's aren't the ones responsible to raise children. That's the parents job. Part of the problem is shitty parents and society expecting teachers to parent.

Filtered for being a casual

Captain Picard tried his best to straighten that boy out, he really did.

Trains are the thinking man's bricklaying

bin a knife is as insulting a suggestion to preventing violent crime as hugging a hoodie is. It's patronising and insulting to peoples intelligence that something is actually being done and shows how out of touch the government is and how bad things are that this is even a thing. That's why it's a "meme".

Not really lad because I'm lonely most of the time tbqh

To no avail…

Trains are the autistic man's bricklaying.

Bricklaying is the thinking man's bricklaying.

Nobody cares, go do your gf's nails

For the 6+ hours they have them for the day, they are. Everybody has a part to play, the child itself, the parents (largely) and the teachers (secondly).

Lads, buying a giant wooden cross to wear when I enter enemy territory.

Who Here?

Christ he really is a skopsty gelding isn't he

People on the JSA have to apply to pretend they are actively seeking work. I bet about 120 of those are shitty long term unemployed pikies and drunks.

You can thank socialists/liberals and their persistence on changing schooling methods for that.

Teachers still shout at kids, but I wouldn't be surprised if these intellectuals start saying that is "damaging" soon enough.

She's married, has a moustache and has hit the wall… what has she got to be smug about?

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT ONE LADS

I always consider "thinking man" as an insult tbh

lad calm down easy there

Then get one

How? Could I shoot it?

Yes, they are legal here

oh, hello

to racist for stormfront

kek, really? Details lad.

Wasn't it because he was calling them all
DAFTIES?

KOKASHINKI KARATE

Cheers. Hmm, quite telling.

Just don't use it for anything evil, like defending yourself against a violent home invader.

ADVICE TO LAZY NEETS

Do you think he might post here?

Does Joe offer localised advice.
Also he's not exactly stem materials or a tradesman is he lads?

So he does read all the books.

Local man is completely correct in the method of of seizing power and selling it to the public, but i'm surprised he doesn't believe in the legitimacy of the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan…

These Yids are obsessed with race and blood, it just surprises me that he would not believe it.

Is Rammstein local?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-37335542
>A wartime painting set in Sydney's seedy Kings Cross has been blocked from being exported to England because of its national significance.
w e w
e
w

Embarassing to read about how cucked anglos were compared to the yanks at that time tbh

It's not that he doesn't believe it you spaz, he just rightfully acknowledges that it's useless trying to tell normies about it when you could be out doing LOCAL POLITICS.

Local man values what he can use.
If the public reject it, there's no point.

WHAT!

Blocked from COMING IN to England?

That is the wrong way round, we are supposed to hoard treasure and refuse to ship it back.

ARGHHH

He says directly in his latest video "do you think that's real?" in an incredulous tone about it you mong.

As right as he is on the local issues, it is a mistake to not believe in these higher ideals (((they))) aspire to.

It's because we had Empire, the commonwealth, loyalty to the crown/subjects of the Queen etc. It meant our attitude was a bit more civil to the darkies so long as they behaved themselves.

This has been another decent thread. Still reading through it like, hate having to do stuff sometimes.

Liking the Joe soundbite clips lad.

user from a 60% white country reporting in. I seem to remember reading about how our soldiers in Australia and New Zealand got into fights with the locals because of how CIVIC they were.

Australians let Negros bang their women, and Kiwis got triggered because the American soldiers said Maoris couldn't have any burgers.

Who's got perfect grammar here?
No excuses if you're a neet, start tomorrow lads.
Literally it'll give you an advantage over most wageslaves.

Plus we didn't really have many of them. They were a novelty to most of the natives, especially the ones in the more rural areas.

STOP RUNNING MEMES INTO THE GROUND YOU FUCK

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE

NEW THREAD WHEN?

When I'm not thinking they're just fucking retards I could more than half believe they're actual shills trying to keep people going down dead end roads.

Wouldn't surprise me.

I could see that

Did he kill Bricklaying?

nypost.com/2016/09/12/team-hillarys-biggest-health-problem-is-compulsive-lying/

Can I place a bet on her dying before election day?

I think it's safe for now lad.

Reminder that BIG DOGS will never be a successful meme.

The longer we leave it, the more likely we are to get another Harrisposter D&C edition tbh.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/traditional-blue-british-passport-could-return-home-office-hints/

Someone create a daftie edition.

Good, it's shit.

Who would choose the ZIOMATRIX when you could chose LOCAL POLITICS?>>7471821

WE SHOULD'VE KEPT THINGS LOCAL

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T

REEEEE

What a fucking pleb.

Should I do a quick copy/paste job?

You do know normies love our OC?

I think it's a good thing

inb4 accusations of GSOGM

Why is this are nige impersonator monitoring our kashmiri cuisine forum?

So he just screencapped a random post without any context or explanation and expects his dullard kikebook fans to not only understand the intricacies of the local meme but to join in as well.

That would be fine lad, most threads are copypastes at this time of night.

yes

what's gsogm?

THREAD

An autistic faggot who runs a facebook page that recycles stolen Holla Forums memes for normalfags to devour.

smh lad. why are people such cunts?

That’s religious persecution user.

That fucking wreck of a being is her penance for fucking niggers and reviving the corpse of Peter Andre and being an all round allstar common slag.

Rough as fuck from the second the implants went in.

AND DROPPPED

Yank here. I don't know anything about Britain. Teach me British slang so I can chat with you in secret.