Sonya Thread

Someone drop her 'dox' already. Let's fuck it up for everyone. Let's measure epeens and most importantly, let's give her to the antis and moralfags.
Fucking faggots.

so dox her retard.

No. I won't find any pleasure in that. However I did save her 'dox' from the Sonya thread on lg.

what happened to it. does lg delete threads? it's fucking empty at the moment.

by the way its not hard to "dox" a girl who was posting vids on her own social medias.

Thats why I said 'dox' you fucking nitpicking nigger and If you weren't so naive and clueless you'd know what I was talking about. Lurk more.

She posted a vid where it shows the exterior of the apartment her fam lives in. (Its quite a posh apartment tbh. She seems quite wealthy)
Yee, shes really not hard to dox. She even have a vk with her real name one time, lol. Dunno if it still exist. I stopped orbiting her when she became popular.

anyone who's known about sonya for a while wouldn't have to "dox" her. we've known her social medias the whole time fucking newfag retard

you're an asshole

is that it? she has youtube videos where she shows her neighborhood for fucks sake.
thanks for answering a simple question. this fucking newfag OP is an annoying moron.

Why are you posting granny Lera?

i heard you. you said you saved it. Im just reminding you what a worthless newfaggot you are for not having it already. fucking kill yourself

Cuz im not a child-fucker like you

Link??

You can do better than that sagefag.

That's some next level faggotry.

It was a long time ago. I think she took down the vid. Diehard sonya fags probably have it saved.r

Childfucker

ur making me SICK!

Nothing wrong with child fucking fuck off Ephobphile.

ehhhhh depends how young you like. i know some little girls just want to make daddy happy and can handle it but its hard to tell at that age. besides when they get older they might think you took advantage of them. ur daughters love is very important, dont risk it unless ur absolutely sure she wants daddys cum in her

That is society brainwashing them to think that what happened was wrong when it wasn't though.

I think I spooned my sister at least once a week when we were little.

i get what ur saying, but different people see sex differently. a girl can mature and see sex as just a fun thing to do and not care. but another may have seen sex as a more intimate special thing to save for someone she loves, or etc and see you taking that magical experience away from her as unforgivable. thats why im saying its hard with kids because you dont know who they really are yet.

like what if the kids gay, hahahahah?

i also dont know how girls see sex. as a boy, if i was young id probs enjoy being fucked by a hottie (if shes not old and cute). i think when it comes to children and parents specifically, theres a bond there and most humans wouldnt want to have sex with their parents.. i know i wouldnt have wanted that.

i really would love to believe little girls want their dad in them but i cant be sure and wouldnt want to hurt her

i wouldve loved to have a little sister to look after :( have depend on you and want to impress you is so hot

what im trying to say is children (< ~12) cant FULLY consent. they dont really have a complete grasp on sex or know what it means, or know if they even want it yet. so if you do that to her, she might not care at the time, but she might grow up and think "it wasnt really fair of my dad to take my virginity when i didnt %100 have an opinion on sex or know what i was trading in" and hate you for it.

> children (< ~12) cant FULLY consent. they dont really have a complete grasp on sex or know what it means, or know if they even want it yet

They can if you teach them.

No, they do not.

So the trauma both exists and doesn't exist, depending on how it is later interpreted?

pretty much. some guys will give an example like "look, this girl was molested as a child but shes healthy!" but it all depends on the individual. thats why its safer the older they get. id love to fuck a hebe cause i know theyd be capable of consenting but the law says otherwise.

some might.

go live in france and convert to islam

it's also social factors. there's societies, modern and historical, where sex with children is viewed as normal and children rarely end up traumatized. there is a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy at work in modern western society where we force children to become traumatized and that's what's really fucked up.

maybe if children are really educated on sex and there isnt a negative stigma about it. but i still think fucking ur daughter is complicated :/ even tho its really fucking HOT. and the agre range im talking about is < 14. if theyre up for the fuck at 14 im down.

its very complicated for sure, there is so much factors where something could go wrong

in a communal society that could work. you try to fuck your daughter, she rejects you and spends the rest of her childhood with someone else somewhere else. otherwise there's dependency issues.

Exactly. She needs her father but attempting that and it backfiring wouldn't only possibly ruin ur connections with her forever (father-daughter connection is the most beautiful thing you could have) but it will also affect her development. If she doesn't have anyone else then she's forced to rely on someone she can't trust to be her father anymore. And her opinion on men might be tainted. Can't imagine how that'd feel for her :( also if ur unattracgive and out of shape u shouldn't try with her in the first place. Need to be beautiful.

who's this and why should i care?

Shut the fuck up Frog.

/thread/

SAGE!

wew

I wonder if her dad knows her daughter is a lil slut and knows she's famous among internet pedos

And i wonder if he molests her himself. Shes only 10 on those vids right? So young and already a huge slut.

nufag

You never forget the first time you cum inside your own daughter, you really don't… with her eyes wide open, mouth gasping excitedly, fingers clutching… it's a fathers' duty, you understand. I had to ensure she did not have an allergy to semen. Rather practical, really.

Tell he i will cast her in my next movie if she puts out good

Happy birthday, Sonya!

you're over 24 hours late

Better late than never.

Thank you sonya swirl for making me rich knowing that in a few years when any clearnet site that features girls under 21 gets banned forever and its a lifetime in prison if caught by your isp, people will pay me bitcoin for a 10 second clip of this video.

you'll be dead before that ever happens

reporting all of these threads, someone should make a script, like a notification every time a pedo thread shows up. Maybe even autoban anyone who posts the word pedo.

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

Come on don't be a stingy jew and post it >:( POST IT! POST IT! POST IT!

test

and then i thought it was deleted because of your autistic reply. Fuck you im not posting video. You had plenty of chances to get it.

reported

i urge all posters to report pedo threads

i summon travisfag

spiderman thread

scat thread

adult women

stay mad, grannyfucker

only /jp/ users know how to use sage

Im a busy boi :( I can't lurk Holla Forums 24/7 couldn't you do a good deed for one of your nations hard workers and provide me with cutsie content?? And yeah kinda fucked that tag ahahahaha

keep saging

delet

tbh

shoo shoo maybe an actual sonya video will trigger him

fam

report submitted. faggot. I'll make a thread on /sudo/ so enjoy your autoban because you're a massive loser inbred pervert that can't handle women, you're probably gay.

granny detected.

stop feeling threatened by more attractive females.

Wish all little girls were as sexually mature as her. Then we could enjoy their love.

@7469741
says the one calling for scat, spidernigger and wymyn kill yourself on livestream on 4cuck

This shit is funny as fuck making fags here have high blood pressure in this moment(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

i simply want reddit to leave

deleted pedo

@7469755

gas the jews.

What an outrageously controversial thing to say!

but jews are all pedophiles tho

don't you want to gas all pedophiles?

Reup this. Thanks.

hey just to let you know the user is banned now

Idk what it was but he got 'b&' for it so it must be worth reuploading.

dost is the stock ban reason

(THREAD WAS BANNED FOR THIS THREAD)

big if true

doxing her is an esoteric task

hex is the spammer tbh

Big if true