It seems the disclosure is inminent

It seems the disclosure is inminent.

There's plenty of evidence online and it seems is harder and harder to keep hiding all the evidence in these later years.

So, how long until there's a full disclosure?

All the videos I follow seems to indicate full disclosure after the economic collapse, which seems to happen in october 1 or 2.

GTFO faggot

This is not /x/, it is known that all pol conspiracies are false

there's photo and video evidence in that lecture, next to nasa shit that proves it.

Sorry, any 'disclosure' now is merely a distraction, an October Surprise, or otherwise meant to save the kikes from trouble.

Even if they 'disclosed' anything, it would still not be the truth.

Moshe I.

put them another non faggot name then.

Soon.
Cool vid btw, idk if it's true but I like vids like this.

Correct. Any Disclosure would be a pressure release to pre-emptively direct the narrative. It will be a 9/11 type disinfo event. You must be several generations ahead on the truth game to not be deceived.

I do pre-emptively tell some people about aliens so that if disclosure does happen, they'll come to me for more info and I can ensure they don't get misled. Besides that there's nothing we can do about this issue.

polite sage

david wilcock work is pretty good, because he usually gives you scientific references, videos and all that shit.

It seems this election will be really crazy.
I keep hearing trump is not in the elite payroll, so they're shilling heavily hillary.

acording to people like simon parkes, the polls are heavily bias againts trump or some are fake, he claims trump has a 60% percent rate in the real polls.

Im convinced that the Shills are using trying to make us look stupid by making retarded post like this.

why do you assume everything is a shill?

The goal is just to waste board space.

With how things are going lately for them, I'd say extremely soon because it may serve as the ultimate distraction. The real question is how saturated in bullshit will it be? The biggest problems I see with disclosure are either it opens a vast potential of disinformation to be released, or worse (if they're honest), the truth is so mundane or horrifying no-one even wants to believe it.

To add, by mundane, Something like they acknowledge first contact was made ages ago and nothing much came of it (pretty much just an exchange of hellos as they passed by Earth) and heard nothing since. Sage for double posting.

Is this your thread for coming out as a faggot OP?

you mean using a fake alien invasion to take attention off of white genocide? yup, it could happen

Trump should disclosure and then point fingers at the cucks for covering up things.

The monarchist are just edgy kids the other 2 could be real shills

Some people think this is what will happen after he wins.

Full disclosure will come when you fully exit the closet, OP.

Is nothing funny deserving of dubs anymore? Did kek use us too gain power and then fuck off?

Kek is always with us.