Kundalini

Explain what this is, will you? I know that it's some kinda meditation practice that will force your bitch ass into The Avatar State or something, but most videos and explanations are quite vague about it. You ever tried it? What's it like? Can you really go insane if you try it?

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga.html
docdro.id/mzybgHc
suzanneliephd.blogspot.com/search?q=kundalini
sananda.website
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a Holla Forums veteran, I hope pic related can attract posters on a thread that is meant to die without a single reply. You will see this self-sustaining meme take hold of the attention you wanted it.

You're welcome.
t. Holla Forums veteran

is that a self-sustaining meme? NICE

get out nigger

there is something so self-sustaining on that pic user, I was going to post on a white nationalist interracial thread, but I had to come to this thread first

is it me or is that image self-sustaining without the internet?

I had to come to this thread to check out this pic, not disappointed btw tbqh.

I know right?

you niggers need to back to the fucking farm and build an irrigation channel.

nice meme user, it feels like that meme can go on forever

> (((anti-self-sustaining meme shill))) comes in like clockwork
when will the kikes ever learn? memes are for whites only

nice self-sustaining meme, you're definitely bro tier for posting this

best post in a long time

when will SORECHAN learn? you can't force memes to be successful

there is something so self-sustaining in your post

I feel the same way

It's all natural and organic, just ask Dysnomia, he has access to posters' post history… he can screencap it and show all those anons (myself included) are all unique and diverse individual with our own post history.

(((niggers)))

fucking awesome

(((niggers)))

I want to know more about self-sustaining memes, how are they different from a computer worm?

I think self-sustaining meme(s) like this one show race realism to be real. What other race has created a self-sustaining meme like this one? NONE!

I think self-sustaining memes are the way of the future. In case humanity dies, they will continue to exists as they are self-sustaining tbh.

this so much

I cannot believe I'm alive to see the formation of the first self-sustaining meme, thank you.

This is such an amazing self-sustaining meme.

IS THAT A SELF-SUSTAINING MEME I HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT? IT CERTAINLY IS DIFFERENT FROM ALL OTHER MEMES!!

nice self-sustainability

Thank you for spreading this self-sustaining meme Jankinoff!

they are americans, and americans are white… you need to check your cuckoldry levels fam

self-sustaining memes are here and there is nothing the jews can do about it!

so self-sustaining, it seems 8ch has a long way to go before it dies!

there is something about the color that makes your pic so self-sustaining

I think it's the image ratio

How does it self-sustain itself?

that's not a very self-sustaining perspective tbh

fucking based

esoteric meme studies is something that you can't learn in a day, ask any 8/pol/ack

I downloaded you pic and my computer started making copies of that self-sustaining meme. It deleted all my personal photos to make space.

When will it stop?

joyofsatan.org – Read everything on the site, TRY the meditations and yoga, you will DEFINITELY feel it.

IMPORTANT – Read this concerning the Kundalini: angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga.html (There are many corrupted teachings about the Kundalini – these false teachings can lead you to an early grave.)

docdro.id/mzybgHc Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, 5 Tibetans

suzanneliephd.blogspot.com/search?q=kundalini

sananda.website

Holy shit. I read this and realised just how rational satanism can be. What the fuck. I always just thought of these guys as edgy teens, but now i just think they're slightly misled. For example,
Other than that, holy shit. These guys know more about spirituality than i do. What? I've been missing out on all this knowledge the whole time.

Greyed-out post number = me