You know it's true

Leftycucks smh

Reading a book and evaluating one's own views critically once in a while has never hurt anyone, darling. Quite the contrary.
Ask for your own sake, dear friend, when have you last done so yourself?

I don't read much because pretty much all publishing companies are run by Jews for 100+ years now

Fake news

That's your excuse for everything.
What stops you from evaluating matters independently, on your own, without outside influence from the internet and the media at large?
Are they within your own mind, too?
Literally or figuratively?

I'd suggest finding some peace and silence to yourself to make up your mind on things and matters. A regular long walk in the woods may do the trick. Walking, being carried by your own two feet independently and completely autonomously, away from all you've become comfortable, from all you've become used to interact with and navigate trough as if on auto-pilot, even if only for a moment, really tends to allow proper reflection on things, no matter the subject or bias.

Break free, go where you have had no purpose of going before. Leaving your physical zone of comfort tends to, strangely enough, help in leaving the usual box of thought as well.

All roads lead to Rome.

benis
e
n
i
s

jim kicks ass at web design

Yes, actually. That is the thing about the jew, it is such that you cannot escape them. They have injected themselves into the world in such fashion that even the very gaseous elements contain in them components of the jew. Trust no one, not even yourself

I inject jews into my veins i know its bad for me but i me addicted

It's important to remember that Real Communism has Never Been Tried

xD

this but unironically

Soon, my friend

soon

Back to tumblr retard

wow epic meme; the impact font really sells it

Wrong again leftypol scum

You're a retarded commie faggot but this made me lol