September 11, adorno's STEALTH JIHAD

theodore adorno, the architect of cultural marxism was born on 9/11

he hated america and western civilization so much that he was even born on the day it took the worst blow in its history…

he was the antichrist, the destroyer of america. he created the cultural rot that affects us today. he was a marxist LIAR.

never forget the frankfurt school of cultural marxist islam's terrorist attack on us soil

this is what you leftists did,…this is what you liberals (LIEberals) did. are you happy now?

are you happy being the slaves of the frankfurt marxist school and defenders of muslim jihad?

politicall corretness was adorno's STEALTH JIHAD to get islam into our schools and blame america first ideology into our children.

are you happy lieberals? well are you?

Am the worst shitposter on leftypol and I aporve this message.

what are you smoking where can i get it ?

I will only be happy when we complete the construction of the world-wide communist conspiratorial gangster computer god.

I hate this fucking kike so much. Because of him I have been denied the virgin white wife I deserve. Fuck every single one of you commies for cucking the white race and I hope the God Emperor throws every one of you into the oven.

this is far too stupid to be trolling

Is neither a cultural phenomenon nor has anything to do with marxism.

Don't worry, when our Reptilian overlords finally land and begin their rule proper, you'll see that it was all for the better.

Adorno hated liberals and degenerates.

I dunno why I'm even replying to this thread.

You have no sense of humor.

Please goyim, you are cattle. Dogs if you prefer. You would not allow your dog or cow to breed as they please, but only select for the best among them, now would you? Thus, we do not allow autists and cowards to have girlfriends, since such organisms are not fit for food, let alone slavery.

You should be glad that we even allow you to exist, you sad little gentile.

You know what, I'm gonna stop impersonating Holla Forumscucks if it's this hard to tell a Poe.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

im sorry i should not be laughing at retards.

Don't post then.

You know who else was born on Neva forgetti day?

Poe's Law is strong when it comes to Holla Forumsposting

yes, go ahead and make fun of it…marxism has killed billions and you only want to repeat it…"just a conspiracy'

make fun of the deaths of millions…..its what you want after all? isnt it…

actually no he didn't as far as i can tell. he actually derided what you call cultural rot

Pic related was 1000x worse.

Hey idiot, if you're looking for people to blame for "cultural Marxism" quit blaming Adorno and start blaming Foucault, Derrida, and Lacan.

awesome. I'm glad.

STEALTH JIHAD

How many layers of irony are present in this post? I'm honestly curious.