WITNESSED

Kek happening

(((they))) pulled the plug

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NxoC1#selection-279.10-279.73
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And now Holla Forums, and indeed all 4chan, is down.

INTERESTING

RIP Miss Clinton, thank you for your years of service and selfless dedication to the betterment of your people, your nation, and the world at large.

IT IS OVER

archive.is/NxoC1#selection-279.10-279.73

Hell is forever!

rest in piss

They're trying to fight the magic

Trying

It's back up. Every fucking time it comes down for maintenance you niggers freak out. When will you learn?

oh yeah sure, it was back up less then a week ago, and it was back up 5 more times in the last 30 days. Fuck off. Back ups and maintenance are done like twice a year. There's seriously something going on, i'm a 4chan refugee and today there were massive amounts of threads saying she's dead, and worshiping Kek. I know it happens all the time there, but this was like none before. Also, the last time it went down, someone dumped pic related.

Something is happening

But…. If she dies, she wins.

Good job posting this pic genius. Now Xkeyscore is also going to be all other this chan. like we needed THAT

I think you just got BTFO by Hiroshima from 4chin

Thread theme

This is how it'll play out fam.

and giving them the perfect excuse to suspend the election and declare martial law

inaugurating king niggers forever term as president

Can confirm. Today on 4chan was a very special day. Something extra abnormal was going on. And right at the peak, BOOM. CRASH. 404!

maybe, just maybe, he's a globalist shill too?
Not suggesting that, only pointing out he cries "maintenance" AFTER the fall of Holla Forums.
He should, maybe, tell in advance when they plan to do it?

WEW

Four sets of dubs. Nearly in chronological order.

Impressive Kek. Very impressive. Though I'll be disappointed when she inevitably doesn't die today.

If she died today, you wouldn't hear about it for a week, anyway.

She could have died two days ago, and we just haven't heard about it yet.