I've discovered The Secret To Kombucha!

I've discovered the secret to why hippies drink kombucha, Holla Forums!

See, I normally drink this stuff because I like the taste (not too vinegary, not too sweet, nice and fizzy), but I know a lot of people drink it because it's good for your gut or some bullshit. Anyways, I took an edible about 20 minutes before drinking a glass of kombucha last night, and had possibly the most intense high of my life afterwards. Like we're talking I only had 10mg because I just wanted to relax while watching Sino-Korean chalk drawings and this ain't my first time using eidbles, and instead I was fuckin' soaring last night. Took around 5PM and the high was still there (albeit regressing) by 8AM the next morning. I don't like getting that high, but holy fucking shit. Just wanted to give y'all a heads up, so you can experience fungus juice + weed combo yourselves.

ITT Post Shit That Improves/Extends Your High

Interesting. I drink the same brand on a regular basis. It gives me a slight buzz; not because of the .0000003 % of alcohol or whatever, but it just makes me feel gud.

patrician. i sometimes get ginger one too

thanks for the intel. all my stoner friends drink that, but I think it's gross. Does it have the same effect with smoked herb?

I just drink shots until I'm shitfaced and then bust a couple of rips from the bong. Guess I'm just old fashioned.

only in America

what? there is no age restriction on it, retard. just like no age restriction on vanilla extract or listerine or nyquil

I really think you just didn't know what to expect from your edible.

I don't think that's the case. I was talking to a guy at a farmers market that was selling it to kids once and he didn't have a permit, and usually the people who run markets have to check permits/insurance.

I don't like smoking shit, I typically limit my edible usage to twice a month 10-30mg so I'm not sure.

They actually make it in two styles. The one in the pic has been fermented longer so it's closer to 4-6% alcohol content. The ones you get from hippy grocery stores are typically the .000000x% content ones.

Nah, plenty of places you can buy it without being 21 in US. My brother and his friends always buy it and he just hit 18.

Nah, I've had this brand multiple times before and the content on this batch was actually slightly less than it's supposed to be.

Plus I already had half of this particular chocolate bar in past usage so it's not like it was a new bar.

congrats you ate mold and got high off of it

I hate stoner faggots almost as much as I hate kikes and niggers

I think pic-related is the best, but unfortunately it's more expensive. GT's is solid tho.

congrats yer gay

What if I told you that you can get high every once in a while without being a
"stoner faggot?"

you probably have a ponytail and wear tree shirts. I'll be seeing you hanging from a tree during the purge on the day of the rope

congrats yer a delusional stonerfag

congrats yer gonna die in still in a waiting room

congrats you're going to say "congrats" next post

Oh right, forgot to mention. My dinner that night was seaweed salad and a bowl of homemade butternut squash soup with carrots and celery, followed by a caffeinated breath mint. Not sure if that's relevant or not.

Good luck with that, kiddo.

Congrets

Are you copy pasting comments from hipsters on twitter or something? There's no way that you are a real person

congrats this is you

you probably don't even know where the "day of the rope" comes from, faggot. protip: it didn't come from imageboards or the internet

this guy also is still waiting for DOTR race war

protip: you're a nigger

The day of the rope is near. White nationalism is on the rise, be scared cuck

Lemme guess, you're the vegan mental patient who compulsively posts about polyunsaturated fats

This video is so good

Actually I typically keep my head shaved or less than 3 inches depending on if it's winter or summer, and my wardrobe mainly consists of carpenter jeans, boots, and long-sleeved shirts (half of them cotton single-color shirts, the other half flannel variations). The closest thing to hippy shit is that I wear a hoodie when it's not cold enough for a coat but too cold for long-sleeved shirts. You'll be staying off my property on the day of the helicopter, fag.

And you're a no funs bastard who has never experienced the joy of target shooting with friends while high as fuck.

I've always heard it had some minor effects. But it mixing with weed like that is so interesting. It makes sense since you mentioned it is really good for your gut and what not. Time to do some researching

I had a double bacon cheeseburger for lunch that day and it was a rest day from the gym. Needed something lighter to balance it out so I don't get fat. I make my
борщ without meat (well I use homemade beef stock/chicken stock as the base), and I make a few other foods without meat because it's the "proper" way to enjoy it. Doesn't mean I don't eat meat though. Lunch today is Chicken Gnocchi soup and dinner will probably be Pork Loin with a small glass of milk.

Yep. Sometimes hipsters get it right.

that looks like weev if he had a normal torso and wasn't a manlet

weev is retarded tbh

he's also a kike

Weev is what happens when a socially awkward pesudo-intellectual spends WAY too much time on the internet.

that's also what happens to Sargon of Akkad

Yeah, it's sad that these mental midgets actually gain followings. They're rhetoricians, nothing more.

The guy was a prominent anti-semite hunter in the 2000's and he is ethnically Jewish.

The guy is obviously trolling and actually Neo-Nazis take him seriously.

All he is doing is posing as a white supremacist to discredit the movement, same as The Daily Stormer.