So we made an Anarchist channel

So we made an Anarchist channel.

More content to come soon, but we'd like to share with out comrades on this board.

Posting qts for attention and views

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLVliWeYdcg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/user/TheLeftLibertarian
libcom.org/files/AlexanderBerkman-ABCofAnarchism.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=aLVliWeYdcg&feature=youtu.be

5got link

Pls notice us

That's some fucking awful looking tattoos. Is she trying to remove them?

The speech was from Alexander Berkman but our content needs to be more intellectual. You should also get someone to help you with editing. That's what we need right now.

I think the point of the video was to talk about anarchism in plain language. It even says that in the video. It seems more like a way for people to have an informed introduction to the subject rather than anything else.

Just saying that anarchism means peace, joy and freedom from imposition from others doesn't really cut it. It's too simple. He didn't really even definite it. Anybody will claim that their ideology brings peace and whatever. It's too simple and shallow. I'm suspicious towards such things.

this is awful OP

im not quite sure what you want form something that is a short introduction to an idea. What can you really express about any idea that's not shallow in less than 4 minutes?

get more serious.

Pretty dumb.

You have potential but it's way to shallow. Watch something like "school of life" to find a better way to format a complex ideology into a 5 minute video.

Or watch something from youtube.com/user/TheLeftLibertarian
but with good aesthetics. That'll be very good. Get some one to help you here with editing and stuff.

then you fucking do it.

It's clear you put effort into this so gj.

It's a shame you're an anarchist though.

Furthermore, the actual content of the video is shit. You just said 'anarchism isnt violence and everyone, even other leftists, hate us.'

You didnt explain what anarchism is in terms of worker ownership of the means of production, abolishing hierarchy, how it differs from marxism. All these things can be explained in a couple sentences each as well.

Hopefully you're next video will be better.

dude relax. Take the advice these guys are giving you. It'll help you

If you dont like it, blame Alexander Berkman. He's the one the wrote it, its an introduction to his book libcom.org/files/AlexanderBerkman-ABCofAnarchism.pdf

I'm not blaming anyone I'm just telling you what I think, as you're the one who posted it here.

Guys.

It's an appeal for people to be open to discussion.
It's not really supposed to explain what anarchism is, just what it is not supposed to be.

See, this faggot gets it.

Yeah, I know. And the content comes from Alexander, so we shouldn't be this harsh.

dat lenin

this