4CHAN'S POL IS DOWN

JUST AS THE MEDIA IS FRAMING OUR COUNTERPART AS NAZI ITS GONE DOWN, WHAT DO LADS?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.no.com:43110/0chan.bit
endchan.xyz/
8ch.pl/
archive.is/BdOMn
dailydot.
archive.is/Qvscp
8ch.net/fourpol/res/2.html
pastebin.com/8bfsk6jP
archive.is/NxoC1#selection-279.10-279.73
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/775544853430083584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Bump

Witnessed.

R.I.P nazi frogs.

it was a pleasure posting racist frogs with you lads.

THIS IS WAR LADS, WE NEED A STRATEGY?

Quick reminder that Trump is a kike shill.

I hope they don't come here. Of course they will.

We'll be seeing a spike in shills too.

Actually the entire site has server issues.

ALL THESE GREEN IDs ITT

IT'S A SIGN

And right on time

The entire site has server issues, not just Holla Forums

I really hate that 4cuck migrants post here every time their shitty board comes down. Go to reddit, they're your closer analog now

bit.no.com:43110/0chan.bit

zero chan if 8ch is shut down

It's not just pol thus time, that whole site is offline. That being said I think 4pol's days are numbered. Shit is truly getting insane now, I can't believe japmoot hasn't been strongarmed into nuking it yet.

WHAT DO WE DO LADS?!

IS IT TIME?!

Bunker chans:

endchan.xyz/
8ch.pl/

I browse both this and 4chins.

NUKES TARGET THE GOY
SHUT IT DOWN
archive.is/BdOMn
NUKES TARGET THE GOY
SHUT IT DOWN
archive.is/BdOMn
NUKES TARGET THE GOY
SHUT IT DOWN
archive.is/BdOMn
NUKES TARGET THE GOY
SHUT IT DOWN
archive.is/BdOMn

K… Keep me posted

I don't think Hiroshima cares yet. He will care for the right amount of CTR dollaridoos, however.

For now, I think their servers are shitting themselves because of the influx of newfags seeking more info on le ebil nazi frog maymay.

Who says we migrate? I have both Holla Forumss open in different tabs usually.

What the fuck is going on, my morning browse has been disrupted!

Give us back our board REEEEEEE

Hope its not down for long, can't stand these milo obsessing, jew loving, humorless faggots for very long.

Holla Forums is next boys, Hillary is sending her e-assassins after us

The hole 4chan is down

It all depends on how many CTR dollaridoos would take for Jim Pigfucker to shut it down for good.

.. we're screwed, aren't we?

Are you ready?

Great we get a bunch of retards today

lazy fuck

The timing of this seems a bit coincidental

I can fix it. Who else should I add?

Holla Forums is next

Again?
Pure coincidence.

It's not over yet.

Say, fellow anonymoose! Don't you think that social justice is an important question these days? I bet Hitler would be social-justice aware too, if he was still running Germany! Don't you think that Pepe should be used to promote social justice too? Let's use memes for good, not for bad!

or (((someone))) is ddosing them.

Guess i'll be coming to 4*2chinz now
Sheeeeeeeeeeeit

I think that if they were being ddosed by (((the usual suspects))), Holla Forums would be down too.

Remeber when we used to tell faggots like this to fuck off?

Hi friend..i mean fag.. I think that you have a great idea. Perhaps we can use these memes to end world hunger and promote world peace. Just imagine what a great world we can build together.

We must proceed with caution but proceed nonetheless. Things are going to get nasty. The time of reckoning is almost upon us. We will see horrors beyond imagining. The strategy is simple, remain decentralised, maintain hit and runs of memes across the entire net. Make sure that the memes flow and god willing we'll shitpost together on the other side.

Is entire 4chan down? Holy shit rip all other social media that will be spammed now by racist frogs and red pills.

I was in such a /comfy/ pepe thread

whats up? is it on?

Big Mistake

true. I think they're getting too much Shillary attention right now though. Nazi frogs all over her website and all. People always think 4chins first. Luckily for us, mostly.

THE LIBERALS HAVE INVADED OUR ANCESTRAL HOMELAND

MEME WAR! MEME WAR! MEME WAR!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DEUS VULT
SCRIBENS STERCORE AD MORTEM

Yes. I can't wait to see the storm.

They don't understand what they've done.

The containment vessel is open.

16 hours ago:

dailydot. com/unclick/pepe-the-frog-alt-right-white-supremacist/

archive.is/Qvscp

Pepe the Frog is not a Nazi, no matter what the alt-right says

enjoy my 4chin friends

Hello I am from the 4chan. I found this place after 4chan went down. I hope to have a nice time browsing "the 'chon" together with you!

every time it is a mere coincidence
t. (((Goldberg)))

why did halfchan mods stopped the meme magic?

it will continue here

PRAIS KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

FROGS HAVE TEETH, HILLARY

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Welcome comrade!

Again with this "4chan Holla Forums is down, oh noes" shit…

If that's the case, then some kindly reminder about your cancerous mods and Nishimura

>>>/irc/

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

damned if we do damned if we don't

Anti-Christian!

That's what the media claims and pepe is not a person. Pepe is a state of mind.

Now go fuck yourself.

Hitler called the Night of the Long Knives maintenance too.

Great timing.

Fuck off

PRAISE KEK

Bobanedy

noob

Anyone from 4chan. Listen up. We have a back up board. Get on here: 8ch.net/fourpol/res/2.html

that's it I'm staying at Holla Forums
at least there are no flags here lol

Bad user

t. a leaf

visit /kc/

fuck off randy

about right

4chan Holla Forums brigade here whats the next line of attack lads? They cannot be allowed to shut down our homeland.

Somebody wake up the hotpockets
CTR shills are hiding among the refugees

we shitpost on kikebook

The apocalypse is going to be caused by atomic warfare over the right to control Memetic Satan Magic

what a time to be alive…

Wonder what's going on during the constant downtime's ? Ever wonder of why did your mods at 4chan deleted countless threads about Correct The Record? Ever wonder that something foul reeks there?
pastebin.com/8bfsk6jP

Who wants to play some Arma?

Maybe we should start mass shilling red pills?

We post Pepes to strengthen our resolve.

HELP
mods help

We show these fags that you can have fun while you watch the world burn.

If the SWAT team comes to get me I'll be laughing my ass off, rev up that Mein Kampf Part Two in ADX Florence

POST RARE TRUMPEPES

We have long given up m8, the shitlords are immune against most of our social media tactics and have subverted around 30% of our people. We are even facing a lawsuit because of that.

Fuck you chans, I hope they will make anonymity illegal.

Perhaps there were too many threads about CTR at once? I mean, you people do love to go overboard. You look at the catalogue and 80% of it is threads about the same topic, you end up having to delete a couple of them to focus discussions;

Thanks for correcting the record.

check em

to be honest, it might be a poo in loo

damn

ABC News New York Just Confirmed Hillary Dead At Local Hospital

HOLY SHIT

archive.is/NxoC1#selection-279.10-279.73

IM FREAKING OUT

I knew that I'll need this one day.

kellyanne conway on fox soon

this

nice

No, she just molted.

All of 4chan appears to be down at the moment, I was browsing /jp/ with my morning coffee and everytthing shutdown on me.

PRAISE KEK
WE RECHARGING BOYS … WE RECHARGIN

I'm wondering why you'd show up here before creating another cancer offshoot.

This is now another kek roll thread.
Fuck half chan we can rebuild.

Was on /lgbt/ when it went down for me

K E K
E
K

W I L L S
I
L
L
S

I T
T

bitch please, there were barely 5 threads there and the mods acted like some loyal hotpocketeers. Every fucking new info resulted with a deletion until the entire hype dissolved. But oh do please continue correcting the record

The hell's that?

I hope this is not true. Because, if it is, then this board is REALLY UNLEASHING THE POWER OF AN ANCIENT EGYPTIAN GOD AGAINST ITS OPONENTS.

Is this legit?

It's not just Holla Forums, all of 4chan is down.
It's like it's 2007 again :]

Lurk and/or fuck off.

>>>/cuckchan/
oh wait

Halfchan back

If you say so. I don't really browse 4chan anymore; I'm only guessing based on past experiences.

*Hears door creeking.
You cannot kill that which is already dead.

I'm telling your idol Milo about that!

underrated

Just noticed, myself.

deploy tactical niggers

ITS BACK

Does anyone actually know what happens when halfchan goes down?

The fixing database excuse has to be a charade.

Does it still use MySQL? Then it's probably true (MySQL is shit under high loads)

gook goes back to sleep

That's a thread about (((someone))) asking for advices to make 4chan mor profitable.
And who cares about 4chan being lucrative??

If it's not lucrative, then Hiroshima could as well shut it down.

Mind you, the same applies to us; Holla Forums was never lucrative (nor it ever broke even), so if Jim decides that his pigs need more comfortable loggings, we could be the expense he cuts off.

I wonder why?

But if they want to make money, have they tried to sell it to Gawker. Oh wait, that failed and also including that you can't sell it to Gawker because it's burned to cinder. Made me think of from where did m00t come up with this idea. Possibly from the advice from his former-girlfried, a staff worker from Gawker

Another exodus is coming
8xodus ?

Pascua de Resurrección

Is it possible that meme magicks were at work since then? The irony is too good.

This needs some god damn confirmation.
If true the happening is started.

Kek maybe I'm one the reasons.

it's fake we saw this shit last night here

ABC News website says nothing

COME OUT YOU BLACK AND TANS COME OUT AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN

touché

Half goes offline at seemingly random intervals, and has done for years. It's nothing. And please, stop coming here.

How about no sir

You will become like Scythians, homeless baneposters, cast out to survive in a hostile world. No man will ride to your salvation but you will tempt others to join you. A horde will form and wash over the normie webs.

Well that explains the increase in shilling here.

be ready to retreat to back up sites and the deep web

They were probably hoping to see a lot of new users scolding the racists there and instead got a lot of new users excited to find a place where they could be honest about their experiences with shitskins.

kek no wonder the left is full of such defeatism if they expect their base of college ages babies to do crap they must be in a constant state of disappointment

Its too late for them. We have realised our power in places like 4chan. We know we are the biggest tribe on the plains

reminder

we're the biggest tribe beacuse we're capable of dissent and disagreement and coming together for common causes we all hate and agree with eachother on different things and understand we won't always agree or get along on different issues

the left has big demographics but they're destroying each other and them selves

feminists are against white feminists now and a lot of the mens rights types are leftist bernie supporters and the "minorities" would rather fight over who is the most "oppressed" and disadvantages than come together to fight "racism" etc.

I'm so glad the normies are flooding halfchan and self containing most of their cancer for us

when the occasional normie or SJW has it in them to venture on here they're usually alone and ripe to get redpilled or btfo if not both

I suppose 4chan is the new reddit, and reddit is the new tumblr, but we're still sitting comfortable here with only occasional shill or jew

alexa only tracks people using their browser bar

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/775544853430083584

The comic merchant has impressed me.

War between is going to start between 25-31 December.

8th of Nov?

What a shitty time for war.

I'm sorry, but we're full.
No Refugeeees allowed.

What does this mean…
So it doesn't include clicking on a search website link?

This thread again.
Everytime.

co-opt reddits alien.

they nazi's now

HOLY FUCK 4POL HAS DONE IT!

Sooo much butthurt… Don't worry user.
Your tears will wash away the pain.

4chan is still down for me, maybe its a regional thing

Shhh no accusations of butthurt, only facts now.

It's time to kill all the normies

has anyone got the scythian Umman Manda screencap?

Fuck off Bobanders

and the difference is?

Get your head examined

Im guessing they are tracking people who install some kind of alexa browser app to report what sites they visit.

So it only really tracks the normiest of normies who actually go out of their way to give this private information out to people.

Thats why the ranking is the important thing I suppose.

Be smug but also annoyed.

This thread is proof why cuck/pol/ is pure cancer and why you should never go there. We migrated for a reason.

All cuck/pol/ expats should be directed to >>>/fourpol/ from now on.

if infinite can had an archive and expelled the christkikes there really wouldn't be any need to go elsewhere

double dubs confirm
4chan is cancer

*chan

8CH NEVER DIES

4chan is now down for 6 hours. This is not normal.

It takes a while to transfer all the server contents over to the feds.

Are those piss jug bombs?

dollars to donuts says now that cuckchan is down reddit got a larger increase in traffic than this place and OP is just a falseflagging fag that does this everytime something is "happening" to get his keks

Everyone seems to have forgotten what Kek is the god of. He is the 'bringer of light' as he represents the chaos and darkness that must happen before the dawn. Kek is the god of the happening. The stronger he gets the more happenings that will occur, he is what Holla Forums has been wanting to worship for a very long time.

That sounds like the perfect filtration system.

I dont want people here who can stomach reddit.

fixed that image.

here ya go

All 4chan posters please stay in this thread until you learn how to post well. Exercise restraint in shitty posting elsewhere or you will be bullied without mercy.

Oh fuck would half/v/ be coming here too? I"m afraid to look now.

alright 4cucks

go back home now

It's a Christmas miracle

In the oldest Bible, Jesus not only didn't forgive anyone on the cross, he also didn't go to heaven, he went to town. You've read Jew lies your entire life so why not shipost more, right you dumb goy?

Reminder of what faggot? That Alexa is broken bullshit? That's always been the case. So here's a reminder for you, KILL YOURSELF.

No thanks, I'll take my chances with Jim's datamining over fucking goons.

Well, I was posting on there the last few days (was banned from 8ch for a week), and the shilling over there is nightmarish.

I think they may have even followed me here, to be honest.

what said
also a lot of SEO services you purchase from use bots that have said addon installed.
It's not a very good indication of traffic