Hillary Clinton Isn’t Sick. You Are

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZydFu
jill2016.com/statement_on_us_foreign_policy_palestine_israel_and_bds
web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/
archive.is/VOiMa
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Association_fallacy
archive.is/fhuIP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/ZydFu

Orrrrrr, she's just a fucking horrible presidential candidate.

That's some amazing mental gymnastics.

Never understood ageism.

Trump is actually two years older than her.

As for the sexism, Stein is a woman too, and doesn't get accused of even a fraction of what Hillary does. Because, think what you want about the Green party, but they're clean compared to the Clintons.

They're communists..

Damn straight I am. THE POWER HAS GONE STRAIGHT TO MY HEAD. I’M MAD WITH IT!

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT
FAINTING SPELL, BURN IN HELL

YOU WERE RUNNING, THEN YOU COUGHED
NOW ONLY SPITE HOLDS YOU ALOFT
BURMA-SHAVE

Dude, compared to the Clintons even a politician in my country who is infamous for having been convicted of breaking into cars and stealing car stereos is clean.

That does seem pretty mild in comparison.

His politicians could be guilty of serial child rape and they’d still be squeaky clean in comparison.

The damage control is so damaged it may as well serve the opposite effect.

kek

Yeah, and Stein is 66 years old. Unlike Hillary though, Stein looks to be very healthy.

Much of the Green Party platform is batshit SJW insanity, but their position on Israel and the Middle East is light years ahead of anyone else.

jill2016.com/statement_on_us_foreign_policy_palestine_israel_and_bds

Yeah, I agree with you. That type of fawning defense turns people off. It's also an early warning signal that a Hillary presidency will be Obama 2.0 where many valid criticisms will be twisted around to

But they admitted she had pneumonia

i don't get this pic

playing what shows? why is everyone commenting to it?

They really took the 'look at the number of replies this post got' and ran it into the ground over on 4cuck

Is this thread archived? I'd love to see it.

He died 4 hours after the original post

Nah, I think she's sick.

Unlike Hillary, the lobes don't lie!

Within a week the MSM will have circled the wagons and (again) treat any mention of illness like conspiracy theory.

Their electorate is brainwashed and won't challenge the narrative, ever. Let's not rest on our laurels, there's still 2 months of campaign to be dealt with.

first tought OP was a SJW, then I saw the pic

It actually fucking happened.

also, how old is trump?

70 or 71, not sure.

…oh

…OH….

oh…shit…

70. The old goat was fucking and making a baby at 60.

VERILE
BIG
HANDS

What is this middle school?

Journalists should be hanged

Don't talk to me or my Holla Forums ever again.

nice digits but i'm pretty sure ol' slick willy has stuck his pecker into a child sex slave or two.

Much of the Hillary's Health damage control is the weakest, most pathetic damage control ever conceived.

It's often said that the press are so stupid & inept that watching their co-ordinated lies is like witnessing a fictional parody in real life. That's never more true than now.

Oh, user…

Ah yes, the stronk womyn who got BTFO'd every week by Pat Buchanan on the McLaughlin Group.

Maybe they've got too cocky, or maybe we're to #woke

Hillary is having bouts of forgetfulness, fainting spells, needs to sit down, takes 30 minute bathroom breaks,etc.
Yet everyone else is the problem… right.

Women are weaker than men and the older they get the more frail its a fact of life using non-sense terms like "sexism" does not invalidate this reality.
this woman needs to be removed from righting political articles and go back to knitting or cat herding.

I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that nobody cares about her

(Checked)

I often wonder is things like 9/11 WERE actually inside jobs because of how horrible the establishment is at covering things up.

Only thing Uncle Sam knows how to keep secret is aerospace tech and pedophiles in the government.

Your right Eleanor!

She just collapsed for fun ay! :^)

SICKNESS IS HEALTH

Is there anything the sjw cunts won't get triggered by?

CHECKED

Their own disgusting existence…

So, is the old hag dead or not?

But why do people want to live longer?

Reminder:

Chelsea Clinton Joins Board of Diller’s IAC

web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/

>A securities filing issued on Monday disclosed that Ms. Clinton, 31, is now a director of the company, whose portfolio of Web sites includes the Daily Beast, CollegeHumor and Match.com. It also publishes Newsweek magazine.

Time to dig up all the shit spewed against Bob dole I guess. Also I thought trump was older.

Complacency. They went unopposed for so long and they didn't expect people to rely heavily on the internet over television. They also thought they controlled online narratives via cancerous social media. Many anons predicted this inevitable implosion. Thier only move left is to nuke the internet, but they will faill their to eventually, since no organisation can ever fully hold back technology. Global consciousness is the next step in our evolution and it will happen one way or the other.

*there

Fucking autocorrect.

It's about what it was like when moot posted a thread on /sp/ after the exodus: hundreds of replies calling him a cuck, sellout, traitor, etc.

Nigger, Bill Clinton has been confirmed as flying to a private island on a plane called the Lolita Express

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/

After they admitted heat sickness

Nigger

archive.is/VOiMa

What did she mean by this?

Hyllyry has diseases. FDR and JFK had some diseases too.

Therefore Hyllyry=FDR and/or JFK. Simple logic :^)

Extra tip - reply to cucks with this article when encountering the fallacy:
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Association_fallacy
I know, but this is a leftshit website and it fits better to have a leftist website debunking their bullshit than a right-wing one.

They sure got us there. We're clearly the ones collapsing, err, "stumbling" in 80 degrees weather from "overheating".

Also, who hasn't coughed up thick phlegm/mucus into a glass of water and proceeded to drink from it? Come on guys, it's 2016.

Let's not forgot that she hugged a non-white female child, proving that she is 100% in good health mentally and physically.

Those Russian hackers are at it again!

Well, FDR and JFK were the best Presidents before Obama, right?

Wew lad. Are these fucking lines in the pic real?

It's part of an article she just posted to her website about Pepe. It's pretty amazing.

Huehuehuehue…archive plox?

Nice to see the daily beast jorno's have leaned the "I'm not _, but you are" defence.

I wish them well at pre-school.

Go to her website and just look at her recent posts, don't be a lazy nigger

archive.is/fhuIP

Hillary's campaign officially declared war on Pepe. Take a moment to let that sink in.

Oh yeah. She's exactly like those two!

Hillary is losing her mind. Even normalfags who know about Pepe are probably laughing at this shit

(checked)
It's from The Daily Beast…

So is the press just openly admitting they hate their own readers now?

You're only half right. JFK might have been a degenerate Kennedy democrat but he was a big enough threat to the kikes and Israel to be assassinated. Put 2 and 2 together.

That's why her body double is fitter, thinner, and ten years younger.

Yes, yes. Keep insulting the voters. I'm sure it will work eventually.

Starting to think Pepe might be controlled op. He has to know that supporting Trump just makes Trump look bad. It's like David Duke all over again.

That's probably just Hillary's casting couch at work.

Democrats will start looking like pic related by november if they dont drop the bs soon.

forgot pic

I HAVE EYES AND I CANNOT SEE

what the fuck is happening to the left? are they have a collective nervous breakdown?

Wasting your fertile years in brainwashing facilities will do that.

The left always enters full retard mode when they are losing, remember the "gamers are dead" article? Well now its not dead gamers, but sick voters.

Alas, we all know how this will end for them.

Holy shit they just don't understand memes at all! No wonder we're winning. These are some anxious, anxious freudian idiots.

Great point.

It's ok, their readers are cucks, they literally jack off in the semen that spills out of their wife from other men.

If you read any of these leftist rags, kill yourself.

She meant that she is historically illiterate. JFK actively sought to conceal his illnesses and had the full cooperation of a smaller and more easily suborned media. Sames true of FDR and Wilson when they became too infirm to actually function as president towards the end of their time in office.

Underrated post. Just like GaD, we need to start compiling every "fuck you, slave" article like this and use them to redpill. I've always said GamerGate clearly laid out a plan of attack to take these people down, that's why, even years later, they still can't stop talking about it.

Let them keep writing these articles shitting on people. Archive everything. Get infographs ready.

I don't even bother talking to them about the emails or benghazi, as it would just go over their heads. Commiefornia was a mistake, artifical wombs when?

nah shes just a newfag. she just needs to lurk moar

weve all been there, but thankfully we werent campaigning to be president at the time

BAHEHEHEHEHEHE
big chuckle

how fucking stupid are these goddamn retards?

.>>7467855
Fam, JFK was perpetually drugged up. He was on codeine, Demerol, methadone, Ritalin, meprobamate, librium and barbiturates. And even then he needed to take frequent naps Plus. he was in constant danger of suffering 'adrenal crises' caused by his Addison's, which could have been fatal. The man was totally unfit for his job.

ok I guess I'm a complete idiot, then, since I don't know how he was considered to be a fantastic president in his short term despite this

No, the point is that "unfounded rumors" about her poor health are going to be given more credence now that she's swooning before your very eyes. It's got nothing to do with her sex, and trying to make it about her sex isn't going to obscure that fact with regular voters.

Clinton is keen on the idea of spying on everyone while keeping her own secrets, but good job trying to portray her as some good 'ol advocate of privacy though.

because she's clearly the first woman in history to ever run for president. top kek

Well, hey … she proved vegans can die on Everest!

Ok, so we know the following:

Andrew Jackson had rotten teeth and infections from old bullet wounds. (still a badass)
Grover Cleveland and William Taft were obese (and all the problems associated)
Woodrow Wilson had a stroke while in office.
Kennedy suffered Addison's and anxiety
Roosevelt had polio and was (possibly) anorexic
Bush Sr. vomited on the Japanese
Bush Jr. nearly died from a snack
Obama is a nigger

Honestly, I can't think of a single healthy President. Then again, we do keep electing really old people, so it's bound to be that way.

can it not be both?

/thread

It's typical lugenpresse attempting to muddy the waters and imply that an elderly candidate visibly collapsing on camera is not a cause for concern - if it's not actually a secret positive!

JFK had serious back problems and was on whatever they used to give out before Oxycontin basically nonstop.
He was high as a fucking kite on opiates during the Cuban Missile Crisis, fun fact.

You disgust me

What is it with liberals and their perverse addiction to moral grandstanding?

"YOU'RE sick." It's fucking disgusting. It's like something out of a 1900s prohibition movie. The women standing up against "liquor" because it offends them. That's all this SJW shit really is, except that due to feminization and homosexualization of the male population, they join it too.

It's truly vile. I can't wait to purge it all from the land and our government, culture, and institutional structures. And to replace it with what we want to replace it with. Sounds fucking rad to me.

Entirely predictable. Now's the time to dig up all those clips from 2008 with Liberals bashing McCain for being an old piece of shit who might have a heart attack in office. That was one of their main line of attacks too, that McCain would die in office and Sarah Palin would become President.

I always just assumed all liberals that aren't minorities are abuse victims. they really seem to think that treating yourself and those close to you like shit is normal.

Where were you when the world went full Tumblr and tried to gaslight the population?

FDR was a glorified cryptokike and JFK was killed by Kikes who then used his corpse as a prop piece to promote Marxism for the next 50 years.

Fuck this woman.

Don't forget McCain.

What are you, a vitalist?

Here… Now

Remember that other time we elected a president with pneumonia?

William Henry Harrison?

I'm sure it was a pretty sweet 32 days in American history.

JFK tried to stop the USA having intervention in the Middle East, including the nation building project called Israel. He was killed for that decision.

FDR was a sack of shit responsible for the killing of half-a-million young American men and tens of millions of indigenous Europeans.

nigger, no, I haven't
Ive never declared war on pools being closed due to aids

You know this cunt thought she was clever with this, 'no am not, you're' kid shit. But even her child's brain can't take credit for it because she's going along the lines of, 'deplorables'. See how the meme magic is real? Plant the seeds…

Is there anything this game doesn't predict? Holy shit.

Now.

Your mom would be right if Hillary actually had pneumonia, it's not a chronic condition and can be easily treated. Parkinson's, however…

Is there any archive of that?

I thought Hillary was also 70 years old

They don't feel satisfied with their life so they have to keep it going

Really?

Next week, the headline will be

WEAKNESS IS STRENGTH
LOVE IS HATE
WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EASTASIA

This actually sounds like a half decent universe to live in. Downside is that Trump might not be running now in that universe. Maybe.

May as well spread this around.

but she is not secretary of state anymore???

(Hitler dubs checked)
It's customary to refer to politicians based on their former titles. For example, Bill Clinton is still referred to as President Clinton. See any congressional hearing about Hillary for evidence of this.

Sage for off topic.

no it isn't.

maybe if you're referring to the period while they were in office. like, "such and such happened while president clinton was in office". or "initiatives to reform the defense procurement process during secretary of defense robert mcnamara's tenure were ultimately ineffective in practice". but now they're just bill clinton or robert mcnamara.

where would it end with offices? you still refer to ex-postmaster generals or ex-surgeon generals as "postmaster general" or "surgeon general"? what about eric holder? you still refer to him as "attourney general holder"? defense secretary?

what if more than one are in the same room? how do you even address them? refer to all of them as president bush / clinton / obama? that would be disrespectful if anything.

al gore is just al gore. not vice-president al gore.

that's an idiotic idea tbh user.

Underrated post

That Aids infected negro crack whore standing on the street corner over there doesn't have Aids. You do.
Checkmate, bigot

There is so much media spin around Hillary, she's getting Dizzy!

at the end.

Reporter is trying to be neutral while not wanting to end up killed by hillary I'll guess.

Lurk more, newfriend

We ought to be looking into kaine and, if there's anything juicy, spinning it as Trump vs Kaine, like they did with McCain and Palin.

Better still, the Clintonpress were running co-ordinated hit pieces against a cartoon frog.

I saw a screencap of a news search with article after article kvetching about a fucking cartoon frog. This election is unreal.

Chelsea is on the board of that website, right?

Maybe because (((Stein))) has the oy vey shut it down crew following her at all times?

Voters don't have to be your audience. Voters are (((over.)))

Pretty sure Hillary and the DNC have a not too shabby shut it down (((crew))) of their own.

Where's pharmabro yelling Trump Trump Trump?

A word to tomorrow's up and coming grill writers:

Just to let you know, it wasn't your fault. Some of you do write well, and are very competent. Personally, my favourite journalist is a woman. But you see, these baby boomer legbeards have gotten so fucking daft that I just skip over stories with female bylines now. It's not you. It's your friends.

Already making up excuses for why she lost.

I love it.