Residents draw line over Jewish boundary

archive.is/PFSiV

summary of article:

-Jews try to set up their Eruv thing in a suburb of Sydney for over 6 years now
-Eventually gets shut down by council
-Jews start kvetching
-I see people making fun of Jews about it in 'letters to the editor' pages in the paper

Remember the thread months ago about Jews setting up their worldwide Eruv? Well at least we know the Eruv shit is actually a thing.

Turns out they already have Eruvs set up in other parts of Sydney and other cities too.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Talmud/eruvintoc.html
archive.is/VoDZ6
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/za2P7xX9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This and the shemitah thing are both very real things, and you can tell by the mountain of shills trying to shut it down with fallacies of every sort

So they're not allowed to carry stuff outside their house on Saturday, so they call an entire neighborhood their house as a loophole or something? If God wasn't mad enough for them killing Jesus and doing Jew things, he would be now.

Judaism as a religion is basically just about lawyering the fuck out of God

Of course it does raise the obvious question that if they're using loopholes to get around their own religious commandments, can any agreement thy make with gentiles be trusted? No

It is ridiculous

I just wonder if the wealthy Jewish families follow this stuff 'religiously' or if they are more concerned about power and let the other Jews keep up the religious front.

I just googled Eruv, they're wires without electricity around specific blocks?

This reminds me of Hillarys logo

This is actually in Zuckerbergs jacket. Sam Hyde dropped this redpill on the normies in the last episode.

I find it hilarious that the Jews are forever finding inventive and deceptive ways to try and outjew their horrible G-d (Satan). They truly are a comic people. The joke does wear thin eventually though, just like it has in every civilsation that has ever existed.

They are like a bad bacterial parasite that cause disease in any organism that it takes root in. The dangerous part is that it is an intelligent organism that compromises the hosts ability to defend itself through various ingenious methods like media manipulation and attacking the very physical health of the people so they cannot easily resist, they simply do not have the energy or will.

We are now at the stage where we either shake off this disease and regain our health, or we die as a civilsation. It is that serious.

The biggest one is in NY and they have paid maintenance crew making sure it is intact before the day it's needed.

Yeah I saw that

Fuck that video is so cringe. The autistic sperg is sweating like a gypsy with a mortgage.

100K pa for a fucking string fence… amazing

Is it that hard to type "god", schlegel?

Jesus, the whole reasoning behind them is so autistic.

GF was eating a snickers and I'm like "gimme a bite". She hands it to me and put it completely in mouth and eat it. She was super pissed and my excuse that I only took one bite didn't help at all. This is what God must feel when he looks at the kikes.

KIKES LITERALLY TRYING TO JEW THEIR GOD SATAN

Can anyone enlighten me as to why they would go to such lengths to exclude this park from their claimed area in Melbourne?

Maybe because non-kosher shit (bacon sandwiches etc) might happen there?

Too many goyim.

Is this the equivalent of a jewish ghetto in that they segregate themselves and don't allow non-jews to live in these zones?

Stupid religous shit.

The ERUV, is not a biblical concept nore is the law concerning the carrying on sabbath correctly interpreted.
Jewish rabbis made up a law and then force people to keep it.

don't jew muh power t's

Man, bagels are fucking wacky.

I don't think so; it looks more like they just set up these wires in their neighbourhoods, but it was pissing off the non-Jews who kept complaining. Having Jews try to convert public space into their own private space to get around their own religious laws sounds like the kind of thing that would piss people off. Not to mention having random wires hanging everywhere would be a bit of an eyesore/safety hazard.

I live within the zone unfortunately, its pretty large. If you are thinking BBQ's or something that might occur in the park, there are several other large parks included in the zone but not marked or excluded on this map.

Apart from the park itself there are only a few houses (less then 50) and a few small retailers within the excluded zone. There is a Buddhist meditation center right on the border of the excluded zone but still within the included area, why didn't they exclude that? Seems weird to me.

Most people wont even notice those strings.
The only thing that would upset the people would be if the jews want the city to pay for their shit.

Zionism 101

Jews are constantly looking for loopholes.

Eruv (plural: eruvin) are jewish common property.
Eruvin are an extension of an individual's private residence.
Breaking the 613 old laws inside a private residence doesn't count.

Eruvin were originally meant to mean a walled-off neighborhoods, like a house without a roof, and that's the justification they used for them. >"But fellow rabbi's, what's a wall, really?"
They decided that any continuous physical object which encircles a piece of land and reaches over several feet high is a wall. Kike-logic. Here's 50,000 words of kikes arguing about it.
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Talmud/eruvintoc.html

HERE'S THE IMPORTANT PART

The talmud and kabbalah teach that if every single jew observes every single one of the 613 old laws for a single sabbath (shabbat), the jewish messiah, who we know to be the antichrist, will come and kickstart armageddon.

archive.is/VoDZ6

Keeping all the 613 old laws on shabbat is impossible given the predispositions of jews. One could say God designed them that way. Things like

So, eruvin are jew safe-spaces against sin. After all, you can do no wrong within your private residence.

The original call of the zionists was for every jew to move to Israel, a country which is itself a giant eruv. Obviously they can't make that happen. When you can't herd all the jews into a small pen, make the pen bigger.

If the entire world is owned by jews, the planet becomes an eruv, effectively stolen from God.

THE JEWS ARE TRYING TO JEW GOD HIMSELF ON A GLOBAL SCALE

Then the jewish messiah comes, the antichrist, and with him the end-times.

This is what I read in another thread on this topic, no sources though:

When Jews are inside the eruv, certain of their religious rules concerning the sabbath do not apply. If all Jews observe a perfect sabbath twice in a row, their messiah will appear. So by making the entire world an eruv, they can stop following rules supposedly handed down from god and it will be easier to make such a thing come to pass.

If I followed a supreme omniscient being of infinite power, I wouldn't try to jew him with bullshit lawyerism. But if you are a kike, I suppose you would imagine your god to be something like a slimy cosmic lawyer.

Drones are cheap. You could attach scissors on the end and mechanically make it cut the string.

This is just the jews being slave's.

The slaves of Egypt.
You can take the slave out of Egypt
But your never take the slave out the man .

(checked)

This is what I was trying to get at here

For those unfamiliar with the retarded methods used by kikes to get around their religious rules, here you can see the kosher light switch:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU

Looks like I just got a new hobby on Friday nights

Perfect example of how kikes aren't really following their religion because they think they're outsmarting the God they supposedly worship.

It is like the Shabbos Goy. Getting someone to sin for your benefit is like hiring a hitman because you don't want to murder.

They will realise eventually that God cares nothing for their man-made rules.

I love how much he sweats and hesitates.

this is hilarious

Everywhere they go, they establish their ghettos and segregate themselves. Then 100 years pass and they claim that they were shoved into ghettos by the evil goyim.

That does raise a question. Wouldn't a loophole to that include walling off, say, a square foot of territory and saying that they walled off everything around it instead of walling off that square of foot?

Same logic as making a fence at the north pole walling off a square foot, making it bigger and bigger till it reaches it greatest extent at the equator, and then shrinks as it gets to the south pole.

Or does it need some sort of legal backing for it to work properly?

Or are you telling me that in a couple seconds of thinking I managed to outjew the jews?

Either they define that the smallest of the two sides is the one being walled, or you actually did

You go-guys are so funny~!

The ones who don't know that they're a satanic religion.

I'm gonna need a little spoonfeed here. I've been here two years and I've not heard the term Eruv before. I take it it's just another form of kike ghetto? Just how widespread are these things?

Just another examples of jews trying to use loopholes to get out of obeying their own god
Apparently there are rules on the sabbat that you don't have to follow in your own private residence, so somehow putting a wire around the perimeter of jewish neighborhoods turns it into a collective jewish private residence that they can sin in
It's not unlike how the jewish god said that israel can only be formed after the death of 6 million jews, so instead of waiting for that to actually happen they've just decided to pretend that it happened
Honestly if I were the god of the jews I'd be pissed

Hilarious. The entire old testament is practically the Jews trying to justify their own existence and subjugation by the Babylonians to themselves.

The rats really never change do they?

This is VERY interesting if you look at it in 3D.
Up goes the information analysis for the world cabal. As above so below, down goes the superficial and materialistic social ties in the form of "friends".
All this in the cross section of people's information input and the platform that is prowided by Kikebook. 666, or a profile being the "mark of the beast" on the FACE of a person.

Clever kikes showing it in your face.

Not only do Jews want to live in the their own special neighborhoods, the want to die in them too. Go any cemetery and you'll a special Jewish section set off a ways from everybody else.

Jews are some special snowflakes, aren't they?

Why should they be allowed to hang anything on public property?

You call that a wall?

yo they are quite dumb tbqh.
???

On the contrary, they are very closely following their religion. The Talmud is written with the sole purpose of trying to find loopholes in what the rest of their scripture says, for example they are not allowed to stab someone to death but they are allowed to tie someone to a tree until they die of starvation because of the Talmud. And this sort of attitude spreads into other aspects not mentioned by scripture like the kosher switch because they follow the same kind of lawyer-like mentality that the Talmud contains.

I've never seen so much concentrated autism in a single video before.

Made a webm

Communities for we but not for ye, Goyim.

In the New Testament, one of the main reasons the kikes have Jesus murdered is because he calls them out on their bullshit and cites specific examples, all of which are in the Talmud.

Also in the Talmud is a story about a rabbi getting in an argument with another rabbi and it escalates to the point that God Himself intervenes and tells the rabbi that the other guy is right. Then the rabbi flat out says that God's opinion on the matter is invalid because of legalistic bullshit and God concedes the argument. Their arrogance has to be seen to be believed.

Clearly they can't be trusted, especially since they have a specific ritual negating any contracts or agreements with goyim and the Talmud flat out says they can lie, cheat, rob, and even murder non-Jews all they want, it's only a crime if they do it to their fellow Jews (and even then they're told that if they want to commit a crime against fellow Jews, they should go to a place where nobody knows who they are before they do it!). You can't trust the slimy fucks for one second, their loyalty is solely to the tribe.

Well, actually, their loyalty is to themselves before anyone else, then the tribe before the goyim. They have no other loyalties, not to any nation, not to any creed, not even to God. Just kikery.

Top fucking Kek.

Where can I find info about the Jewish God saying Israel can only be created after the death of 6 million Jews?

that video is really something.
they use a pseudorandom event (that's eventually guaranteed to happen) to jew their God out of busting them for turning on the light switch.
it's also got a great part where an orthodox tries to get a sheboon to Shabbos goy his bedroom lights

It's even more amazing that the Rabbi throws the spare string away. Oy vey!

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4

pastebin.com/za2P7xX9

One jewish fingernail is worth 10.000 goy lives

They did the same eruv shit in london and manchester.

The syndey suburb they mean is caulfield, the jews moved to australia for the gold rush.

Surely they can shave a few thousand off the price. 100K is meshuga!

NEW GAME : STOP THE GHETTOIZATION OF JEWS!
….GET AN AIRGUN AND SHOOT THE WIRES DOWN
….THIS PREVENTS THE GHETTOIZATION OF JEWS. YOU WILL BECOME AN H3R0 IF YOU SUCCEED IN THIS MISSION

(check'em)

it's a common practice for (((them)))