This is Jubilee

Syria downs two Israeli fighter in Golan heights

Hold on to your butts niggas! With this and the Clinton poisoning false flag we are entering the end game for this round. The kikes are about to play their hands and right now it seems they just want to set things on fire out of desperation.

Do you burgers have your guns ready? You may be needing them like real soon.

Oh fuck I botched that.

Headline should be Syria downs two Israeli aircraft, sub header clarifying it was one fighter and one drone.

Mods pls help.

bump

Israel denies, says it was fired upon but the missiles missed.

LONG LIVE THE LION OF DAMASCUS, BANE OF WORLD JEWRY

PRAISE KEK

THEY DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

If it got shot down, the only way Israel can deny this is by removing all evidence.

Wouldn't a jew jet in Syrian airspace be in conflict with the current cease fire? Local news is presenting some jewish lies about IDF shooting Syrian positions for ND'ing into Israel.

You clowns are fucking hilarious, I've been reading your various boards for years and the pattern of thought is laughable. You live in a constant HAPPENING that you've made up to act as a hopeful clean slate, a redemption of the world that can allow us to start again in a way that you feel would be more right.

Perhaps I'm the man in Pompeii laughing as my neighbors flee the city, but the mountain has been there for a long time, and running away won't get you far enough when it does collapse.

Here's what I think: your constant spasmatic responses to the trivia of elite wealth management makes your movement seem less legitimate and more tinfoil. But at the end of the day you can never hope for serious change without participating in your community and government, participating in your local business climate, and putting yourself in a position that you can act on your beliefs in a way that allows the "normies" to pick up on the thread in a way that doesn't scare them too much.

But at the end of the day there is no getting off the wild ride, and losing it over every minor flagellation numbs people toward what is actually going on.

I would have said you are partially correct- but then I sensed your nose…

OY FUCKING VEY! QUIT KVETCHING AND KILL YOURSELF ALREADY!

This pasta is already stale m8

Of course these two go together.

I beg to differ. Every time I post it I get at least 10 hits, unless faggots like you step in and call it out. You ruined it lad.

I actually feel the second paragraph is quite poetic. Its still wrong, calling us tinfoil when we are getting more and more publicity is a bit stupid.

/brit/pol pls

This is why women in the Israeli military is just a meme. Those kikes probably wanted to test if they could just fly into Syrian air space without being noticed amidst all of the American and Russian planes, so they sent a pair of the female "fighter" pilots (probably used for ground attack missions only, will never touch an F-15) to fly into Syrian air space.

the fuck did you just fucking say about us, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to us over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead

Hate to tell you schlomo but you are one of us. You have differing opinions maybe, but still, one of us.

However one of us that misunderstands a fundamental part of board culture after years of being here. You are clearly slow.

this is actually pasta, in case any goys are rused

Aw sheit nigga!

Master!
Apprentice!
Heartborne, 7th Seeker
Warrior!
Disciple!
In me the
Wishmaster

have you been following the syrian war at all?
israeli jets in syrian airspace is not uncommon and they have bombed hezbollah and the SAA multiple time in the past. this was inevitable, heres hoping syria can take back the illegal occupation of the golan

I hope we start seeing execution videos featuring Israeli pilots.

because factual bad publicity in the west is what the syrian government needs right now. theres enough anti assad rhetoric based on lies already. the government is still described by western media as a 'regime' for fucks sake

Unlike your shitty 'muh feelings' based nations, Syria doesn't need Western approval (which it doesn't even have in the first place) to survive. As long as Russia, Iran and Hezbollah are there to help the West can shove it's opinions right up it's effeminate ass.

OY VEY
Y

V
E
Y

There is a difference to this and going after the chosen. In case you haven't noticed kikes are insane and would pull all the stops to get the US into a full on war with Syria if the goyim dared to touch God himself. That would not end well for anyone.

CRASHING THEIR PLANES

Reminder that this was because israel was conducting air strikes against SAA. Kikes were literally helping ISIS

tldr: IT'S HAPPENING all the time like Holla Forums infers but you seem crazy!

Wow, that really makes you think

OY VEEEEEEEEY

WW3 soon

Ceasefire? What ceasefire?

Oh boy, it's the beginning of the end, lads.

Are you implying kikes have the slightest chance of surviving WW3? Putin and the chinks would nuke them purely out of spite.

Nah, israel is painting it as nothing so the msm will go with that. A large retaliation would go against the narrative.

You need to lurk more. Putin loves kikes.

Given that they have kept to that story, pretty much this. The actual circumstances must have looked too bad for the kikes to be useful.

Now that Syria has shown it's prepared to fire on the kikes I wonder what their next move will be. Will they stay out or send in more planes to try to start something?

Let the world be washed clean with the coming war so the strong may again inhabit the earth.

pop pop watching babysuckers drop

Texan reporting. That's a big affirmative.
Muh dick is diamonds…

You guys are our equivalent of bernie supporters you know that?

Can this shit finally die, please? Shemitah did happen, in the financial sphere as well as regarding mass immigration into Europe. Or do you think it's coincidence that precisely in September 2015 (((they))) threw the doors wide open?

And for the record, I'm not a "shemitah fag". I was highly sceptical myself, but after having witnessed the financial as well as the migratory happenings there can be no doubt at all that the elites act according to some sort of Jewy timetable.

Just gonna leave this here.

Hypothesis:

Since it's impossible to coordinate with people who you can't be caught communicating with, or to have a decentralized group act with synchronicity, one possible method of organization is to have a future events laid out in a timeline everyone knows. Although you can't get specific, it would be pretty neat to know when a period of great conflict were to happen and when to know when it's going to be relatively peaceful. Going further, it would also be neat to know when stocks are going to be doing good with low volatility and when they are going to be doing bad with high volatility. If insiders could coordinate this way by knowing when and what to invest in, they would eventually accumulate a great deal of wealth.

YIDS HABBEING

Absolutely. It would also help them avoid internal conflict by preventing long term economical strife where one party dumping a commodity would ruin the plans for another party and thus breed animosity and resentment. By knowing when the short straws are about to be drawn they can make sure not to sell to their neighbor at that time but instead sell to the foreigner, keeping the harmony within the group.