Let's troll the internet

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/10753735.html
boards.4chan.org/b/thread/748037418
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/145229815
8ch.net/pol/res/10753735.html#10753870
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/145232744#p145232744
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

give me context faggot. i don't go on Holla Forums, i don't watch tv and i never leave my NEET chamber

Man you're dumb

Why am I dumb faggot? this is what all the left fags are talking about.easy bait.

He fucked gold digging actresses in exchange for a there career. And is being accused of sexual harassment.
Google weinsteine.

I made a thread over a half/b/

There a lot of sjw, white knights and so on jew tube fb twater

Gonna start making memes.

Nice user

i dont have manny people following me on twatter and i dont have jewbook, but ill do the best i can with the limited resources

Only if you defend him saying that it's antisemitic because a jew is above the law and include plenty of OY VEYs.

I don't give a fuck if he's a jew, I'm doing it for the lolz I want to see people pissed off

that's a really good idea, lets get the SJWs by saying theyre being antisemetic, theyll shit themselves

This
And they're already doing damage control

Kek, good one user. wonder if pol would get in on this.

we need a sea of spam on social media, thats the best way to get noticed

is anyone on meme creation?

our Holla Forumsrothers at halfchan are waving. what should I do?

this is pretty low energy tbh

there's some good shit on the weinstein wiki

we dont have enough manpower, but i dont know how Holla Forums will react to weinstein being a jew

what do?

EHHHH

we can use weinstein's jewishness to our advantage. we shill as SJWs who are super against anti semitism. that will polarize more people away from whiteknight-hood

what do?
kys

THIS

Go over the top and defend him with OY VEYs or as a victim of white supremacy and say anyone attacking him is NAZI ANTISEMITIC

What is his connection with AIDS btw, could be an angle of trolling there, especially with the new law allowing pozzed freaks to donate blood.

Yes he is a jew, but mostly liberals are targeting him. Basically his been black listed. Most major liberals have turned there back on him. The point isn't if his a jew or defending him. You'll get everyone ripping themselves apart.
IT'S FOR THE FUCKING LULZ
no more no less. Shit people thinking to much.

8ch.net/pol/res/10753735.html

Well let not only spread it to have Chan, I'm hating my self for just thinking it how about 9fag

How come we only have one person using the hashtag on twatter?

Good we can d/c the jews and idiots

AGo over the top and defend him with OY VEYs or as a victim of white supremacy and say anyone attacking him is NAZI ANTISEMITIC

Whatever you do have much lulz

Checked
and nice work user

we might be getting Holla Forums on our side

Get Holla Forums and /brit/ and other Holla Forumss on this

i have a thread on 8pol going on right now

Okay let's do this faggots.

Has anyone posted on half chan

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/748037418

Well hadn't been on half Chan for over a year there definitely cucked

i just started a thread on 4/pol/ but i dont know how ittl go, well have to see

This shit will be hilarious, may oden be with you user

we need someone with skill to make memes that we can spam on platforms

What we're actually missing is the memes right now.
Everyone get on it.

it looks like we're getting loads of traction over at 4/pol/

Holla Forums is just a bunch of goons now

now is not the time for in-fighting. we need to join together and troll again. when was the last time ANY chan get a win?

Here's weinsteins anthem

KEK

Good theme for Holla Forums

our Holla Forumsrother at 4/pol/ are really active

add #ikneel4weinstein to our arsenal

I think there's some traction, just look at the comments on the late night shows that are covering it.

I really missed that song, but let's not get of topic. Who's working on the memes

I'm no meme king but I'm spamming twatter kappa

Too long. I think the Shia happening was okay for halfchan but IBs have been truncated, we've been silenced and the majority of this board has gone senile. But if you shill this on our Holla Forums it should get some traction.

8ch.net/pol/res/10753735.html#10753870
this is the thread i have up rn

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/145232744#p145232744
Oh no looks like the alligation are 4chan rumors it would be ashamed if CNN found out

Shit two dubs checked.
I think it was a mistake getting our pol involved there trying to stop it I can se them shilling on half Chan. Paranoid broni loving cunts

FUCK OFF KIKE

Stop shilling you mixed raced inbred cuck

Can you stop being dumb roasties

kek
how to get perma-banned from Holla Forums and piss off a bunch of larpers in less than a minutes

Kek, it's our pol trying to sabotage our massive troll. That's why we can't have nice things.

B on half Chan has made some memes let's spread them and post some here so we don't lose them

Memes from halfchan Holla Forums

You're fucking retarded

it's an decent idea but OP really does post like a 15 y/o faggot

No, it isn't. It's a fucking retarded idea, fittingly enough.

t. butthurt Holla Forums

It's a fucking great idea faggot. You truly are dead inside if you can't see the genius in this.

I want to see what he has on his personal hard drive.

OK, you fucking moron. Explain to me what impact this is going to have besides some people seeing this on twitter and going "oh" before scrolling past it.

Either OP is actually mentally retarded, or it's his PR team's PA request.

What kind of caveman logic is that?

It's just probably just an idiot trying to meme with the rest of the nonsense on this faggot ass site for the rest of you fags.

halfchan is sjw territory, that'd be a waste of time. I'll create some memes. this has potential.

Nah, defending the kike online is actually such a monumentally dumb idea that I'm tempted to believe it's Weinstein's PR team grasping at straws, no one is that retarded.

It would take a person with sub-50 IQ to get offended by this shit (so pretty much just OP)

shoo shoo, filthy jew

Classic kike slave argument when you've lost. Kill yourself.

I think it's just a classic case of the left eating its own tail. Both the perverted kike and the naive actresses (most are feminists BTW) are at fault. Those dumb cunts knew what they were doing, they weren't raped, and Weinstein is a perverted old kike that should be sent to the gas chamber.

>>>/oven/

JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS

He is Jew.
I'd rather the whole world kept on hating him until he an heroes.

The coverage and commentary ive seen calls weinstein a white male.

Using anti semitism to defend him will remind normies that hes jewish as well as undermining the tactics of identity politics.

What's your point?

Apparently the JIDF really got upset by this.

How does this situation make any sense?

is there a full list of accusers yet?

did he only sex up white women?

there have bneen no good wientstien memes. we should work on that..

that doesn't even… rhyme

stEEn or stEYEn?

dubs

what about "wienstien and cosby, unfairly accused."

Op here, fuck pol is retarded. All there fucking argument is you're a jew. Be fucking original. You really, are stupid. Not even worth the time to use you as grunts. I rather engage in a conversation with nigger or a jew, than to talk with most poltards.

Shameless self bump

Damn those we have some pretty good memes.

What the simple minded faggots at pol don't seem to understand. Is that they will cannibalis themselves. Shit for claiming to be storm fags, you really know shit about strategy. But the whole point of this is not to defend jew. It to watch how hypothetical people are and see them tear themselves apart. If you think when trump was running people lost friends you should see the divide this will cause. Like I said before this has no other purpose than to watch the world burn. ==for the LULZ FAGGOTS==
Sincerely yours op

Fuck off and go away.

fuck you
id rather slit my wrists then ever do this, even for joke
WEINSTEIN AND OTHER CRONIES LIKE HIM DESERVE PRISON AND WORSE

Very true I see this working
Just directly tweet at the people accusing him get in the middle of shit

You realize you're talking to jews trying to derail your plan, right?

In b4 weinstein flees back to jew headquarters israel, to avoid prosecution.

Oh that's right you didn't know our "valuable friend and ally" doesn't have an extradition agreement with the JewUnitedStates of Amerkwa.

You have to wonder if a media guy like him had cameras in his office… Hacker should look for all Weinstein hidden camera footage and make sure it goes public.

So how far have you faggots gotten with this? Any interesting screenshots?