Hillary.com

We Best Korea now. How do people look at this and think "this is the kind of leadership I want out of a President"?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillary
archive.is/4BCZ5
conservativedailypost.com/breaking-abc-news-new-york-just-confirmed-hillary-dead-at-local-hospital/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

88%

Pathetic haha.

y tho

Because they're a bunch of brainwashed babies see: paid shills who think exactly like this.

She panders to their man/woman-child like behavior.

hillary clinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Because the memes are assuming direct control.

Liberals have such a shitty sense of humor

I wonder what kind of information she is gathering and who is doing it.

Kind of on the nose showing how much room for civil disagreement there is in the left.

archive.is/4BCZ5

Sorry I don't speak normie.

It's hard to do top-notch humor when you're too scared of triggering (insert victim group).

You're missing the best part when you archive it.

wasn't there already a post about this?

yeah I've seen that shit.

Absolutely pathetic

conservativedailypost.com/breaking-abc-news-new-york-just-confirmed-hillary-dead-at-local-hospital/

Nothing strange to see here, goys.

Well, she's right. It has to be made certainty.

I can't believe we haven't made any "Hillary will make pepes illegal, fight back" memes for the ifunny normalfag crowd.

I just added contenteditable to the html tag but got red swigglies I didn't notice till I posted it

boy oh boy here I go

Triggers my autism

Reposting this before Cunton dies and I can't use it any more.

Someone should post it on Youtube.

what the fuck is this thing in the middle

sex slave

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

nice

didn't like it before, think this is better

Have a couple more.

I think it's kind of telling that you don't even get a choice on her website…

Isn't it?

Haaaahahahah

Well it seems frogs must be really hitting that crazy old lady hard in her seizures and nightmares.

classic.

She is literally going batshit crazy.

Her last hope is attacking a cartoon frog, for fuck sakes…

It's tragic.

And what is MORE tragic is that these media talking heads are repeating this unfiltered bullshit.

They must really hate their lives, but are unable to do anything about it but bite their tongue until blood comes out…

this is my favorite. You can just disagree and continue anyway

The lack of choice on the questions in her website really hammers the point home, doesn't it?

Hillary doesn't care what the voters think.