Who makes the best weapon kino?

Who makes the best weapon kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JoergSprave
youtube.com/user/taofledermaus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ian

Papa

Of the three, lindybeige is the most interesting and probably has the most historical knowledge. Matt Easton probably has the most knowledge of weapons. Skal is a nice guy with a charming accent.

We owe all three of them a debt of gratitude for challenging katana fanwank.

Lindybeige has been BTFO more than once. I stopped watching when the highly underrated Thegn Thrand disproved his "Greeks used spears underhanded because I larped once" bullshit.

That white trash mother fucker?

Lindy "I LARP so therefore I know everything" "Its British so that means its better" beige is a fag

Lindy "Cavalry was a stupid idea" beige has no historical knowledge beyond LARPing. His videos are incredibly poorly researched compared to Easton.

Lindy is kind of like Bill Nye. Gets kids interested in subjects, then when they grow up they learn most of the things he talked about was complete bullshit, but at least he planted the seed to get them interested.

I wouldn't be surprised if he started talking about sexuality in a "historical" context soon.

what kind of parent would show Lindy Beige to their kids?

P L E B S

He did talk about sexuality, women and other things (from a historical context as well) and how women had influence over history, etc… most of it is 'anti-feminist' talk with a tin veil of anthropology.

The shitty kind, of which there are plenty.

I enjoyed Skallagrim's content until he put out a few videos about that Japanese game with the busty female ninjas complaining that big breasts are "ridiculous" and demonstrating profound ignorance on jiggle physics and going so far as to refer to them as "tumors" evidently as a display of sour grapes based on his girl's appearance (and matching haircut.)

His "girl" has a penis. No, I'm not joking. What did you expect from a Canadian?

Fags use the biohazard to signify aids, correct?
Think it pozzed his neghole?

you would know

He didn't say "cavalry was a stupid idea", he said that he thought it was amazing someone had figured out not only that horses could be tamed, but that they could be used for transportation and warfare too.

Just imagine you've never seen a horse or know what they are used for. Would you ever think of them as beasts of burden?

Out of the three only Lindy is redpilled and has come out against "muh strong womyn in history".

The bald cuck doesn't want gentiles to own guns and skall is just a stupid faggot fuck.

Dugan>>>>>Ian>Cokeman>Easton>Hickok>>>>Metatron>Lindybeige>>Skallacuck.

Lo and behold the Jew in his true and terrible form.

Fuck outta here.

Yep.

No, dingus, his point was that horses were too small to be suitable as mounts in the ancient world, and that because everyone who had previously attempted to tame them got injured with nothing to show for it, it's amazing that people kept trying long enough for anyone to actually succeed.

I agree

Putting Matt "The Goblin Against Racism" Easton above Hickok is pure, unadulterated cuckoldry, you might as well be Louis CK

What's the story with this? I've been watching his videos for awhile now and I don't remember him saying anything about racism or even race in general. Was it in one of his GoT reviews? I don't watch those because GoT is beyond boring.

Who the fuck looks at that thing and says, "Yeah, I want to stick my dick in that."

He occasionally has worn a "Fighters Against Racism" shirt. His ears make him look like a goblin, so you do the math.

I will give Matt credit for not going out of his way to cuck, it's not a consistent annoyance.

Oh, I never payed attention to what he wears. Most of the time I just put him on as background noise while I'm doing something else. He's still the best non-guns weapons channel I know of. I can't stand any of the others' personalities.

He also blocked uncle Varg for "white supremacism". He's hopelessly cucked.

Seems like a good move, actually.

she's cute

Why are people calling Varg a "cuck" now? I must have missed something.

because he likes to watch black men copulate with his wife

Now you're just being silly. You silly person.

Varg said white people deserve to die off and Muslims are superior.

IIRC, he said something about how white people have lost all their aggressive genes, so they need to start temporarily breeding with blacks and arabs to get their aggressive genes back.
But serioustly, Varg was always a cuck who made terrible music.

Was it in a Hitler esque If you're not willing to fight you don't deserve to live kinda way?

This

What about this guy?

Well he's dead.

Yeah but wasn't his series considered good?

I didn't enjoy it, all he did was show overhyped technologies that never went anywhere, with some exceptions. See dragonskin or the AA12.

lol, yeah that's some hard cuckery. Must have spent too much time in France.

Butthurt non-brit detected

This, imagine trying to use bulls as cavalry. You'd expect everyone to get thrown off and trampled.

Just because it wasn't done doesn't mean it can't be done.

Almost certainly, yes.

paul harrell is amazing.

Posting candidates:
youtube.com/user/JoergSprave
youtube.com/user/taofledermaus