Kitty

2 days ago, a young Chinese girl put her pet cat in a drying machine, as seen in the video recorded by the young chink, the cat is lying on the floor, panting, dried out and suffering, it was dried to the point where even the moisture in the cats mouth evaporated, it is not known whether or not the animal is alive, but the girl certainly is, she later bragged about her disgusting act on Instagram and then went into hiding, if you are willing to participate in our effort to track her down, please spread this news to other groups, we have managed to locate buildings and areas she could be living in.

bump

user, you're in the wrong place, there are like 3 people people on this board, 2 of em are pedos and don't care, the one left doesn't how to help.
try your luck on reddit.
i'll give you a bump anyway

I love her.

fuck you chad.

Graet Justice. We remember Dusty.

Do they sell delivery pizza in china?

OP dump info you have so far. baph and cow might like to help as well.

What s'up with her jaw.

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean you don't get off bullying a girl. Trust me, I bullied a girl that didn't deserved it; going after a bitch that does is a walk through the park.

who gives a shit about a dead cat, post the video or fuck off you moralfag bitch

this

What's her dox?

this tbh

I don't like to take a walk in the park. I live in Montreal, and Joël Legendre keep jerking himself in the park in front of my apparement.

says a tripfag

no, there's me, the fourth guy. I want OP to post more pictures of this girl, specifically the more lewd ones.

oh, and fuck you chad. every time i see your post my butthole clenches in frustration. fucking namefags.

Who is that chick in that pic?

I wish I knew. I'd love to be the guy helping her out.

NYPA

fuck off tripfag

What is her race/ethnicity?

THIS IS NOT RIGHT
I HAD A BONER FROM THE ASS BUT IM CRINGING FROM THE CAT TORTURE

I don't care about people that kill other people. I never get emotional even when I see children getting killed.
But with animals, especially dogs and cats it just gets me so angry, I really want to kill that gook bitch.

I AM ANGERY

who cares
its just a fucking cat
shes chinese anyway, maybe that is how they cook them there

I do care, but I'm not sure what I can realistically do to help. The magnitude of suffering in the world is far to great to even begin to remedy.

I don't care. It's an animal. Sorry that it happened, but

Well faggot, you're in the wrong place. When the fuck did these summer fags overtake our fucking culture. I'll try to dox the chink bitch.

gudfer her

fifth guy here. OP should post lewd pics of the cat tbh

genocide of cats is totally acceptable
all hail snakes

What are you talking about? stop trying so hard to fit in you loser, this place was never the cat defense force. If you have such a problem with a random worthless animal getting abused then send the video to peta or deal with it yourself instead of begging for us to care.

Lol

dubs confirm

Sixth guu here tbh

lol faggot hotwheels got the number 8 from minusing 1 from a cats 9 lives

Dude, in china when a driver accidentally hits a pedestrian, they back up and finish them off to lessen liability. There's absolutely no morals there. You think they give a shit about cats if they will snuff out an infant human to avoid medical bills?

I will be in China in November. If factual information can be compiled and I know for certain I am willing to break both her arms and scalp her.

Go away

Fuck you. I'm going to China before the end of the month and I'm going to make sweet love to this cute little cat killer. Naughty girls need love too.

You can make love after I'm done with her. I'm not going to kill her so don't worry mate.

LOL this is so enraging. I would love to fuckin murder that slut, even though I know its specifically made to make me feel that way. I remember reading somewhere that people associate small animals like cats with infant children, with their big eyes and being cute and shit, maybe that's why it makes so many people care so much about them and flip out when they get hurt. Idk that's interesting if u think about it

I miss back when Holla Forums killed cats and had a frog space program. Feels like a lifetime ago.

It was kind of funny, but not what I was hoping for.
7/10

Too late. I'm going to show up at her place with 10 cats and just let her go hog wild on those little bastards.

Have you heard of the 'fire engine trick"? Grab a cat by the tail and then swing it around above your head as fast as you can. Sounds exactly like a fire engine. Another good one is you tie two cats tails together and throw them over a clothes line. They will hang by their tails and fight to the death. Does that turn you on?

Infant children are disgusting parasites and should never be compared to cute innocent animals.

If young animals (including humans) weren't so cute they would simply get killed or eaten. It's a trick of nature to ensure survival. Doesn't always work, sometimes the kid is butt ugly and it needs to go for a spin. Remember to select the proper cycle to make sure the job is done.

Fucked up