ALERT: HRC POISONING FALSE FLAG

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL

KIKES ATTEMPTING TO SUSPEND ELECTION

BREAKING

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88478024

Chelsea Clinton aprtment likely contains secret hospital class facility Hillary was taken here atfer seizure at 911 memorial

archive.is/085WU#selection-355.0-357.18
archive.is/qi6tk
archive.is/UXJck
archive.is/fXrdP
archive.is/9CaKn
archive.is/7X3AY
archive.fo/f5ztB

youtube.com/watch?v=oYumpsh9x6w

WAKE UP GOD DAMMIT ITS ALREADY HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/e0NrX
youtube.com/watch?v=y03Sc0H3n8s
youtube.com/watch?v=iTwyMv5M5D8
qps.ru/EA4tw
qps.ru/tLeTc
qps.ru/JFtOI
qps.ru/M8l5H
qps.ru/UwAjY
archive.is/L5T5G
youtube.com/watch?v=oNBRZX-f9MQ
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080401095236.htm
cesrusc.org/election/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/what-baba-vanga-predict-chilling-6974170
badselfeater.com/
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/QnJcVOEuxHX0hkcu3yuqKK/story.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7412036.html
archive.fo/njCYH
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/register/canton-oh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_du_Bourg
periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1nAKEDemkDVxL
8ch.net/pol/res/7451744.html#7453102
videowall.accuweather.com/detail/videos/weather-news/video/5117075506001/the-harvest-moon-to-appear-on-sept.-16?autoStart=true
youtube.com/watch?v=Uhlym82G_t4
rt.com/news/359139-syrian-army-israeli-warplane/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manganism
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
archive.is/W6DDy#selection-5261.0-5261.83
archive.is/Vihdq#selection-2339.0-2339.196
archive.is/fO0TQ
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243
archive.is/vz9jJ
archive.is/BdOMn
survival.org.au/nuclear-war-survival.php#targets
archive.is/5UcYt#selection-369.11-369.35
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act_for_Fiscal_Year_2012
archive.is/NxoC1
twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/775185132965679105
youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg
fas
archive.is/ACwBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for Hitler

They can use her death itself. Under NDAA 2010 and patriot act Obama can suspend the elections and declare martial law if her death is perceived as assassination.

WAKE ME UP

I was predicting that they would attempt this narrative because it's a good way to dismiss health concerns by saying it was poison that caused that episode. Frankly I'm surprised it took them this long. Now watch them suggest it was an attempted assassination or some bullshit.

What will they come up with next? Cosmic waves?

Sticky if possible please I am trying to continue updating parts of this plot are being leaked in real time

bump

It was Holla Forumsonium.

Trump can preempt this by staging a violent coup. Surely he has e resources to employ a private military firm?

a joke
A cough
Allergies
Overheating
Pneumonia
And now poisoning

IT MUST'VE BEEN PUTIN GOY

And thus touches off Civil War 2: Electric boogaloo. That would be the signal to everyone in America to get your guns and just start shooting.
Obamas too worried about his legacy to pull that crap.

CAN'T STOP THE SIGNAL JACK

reminder, user was right

Now that would actually cause a civil war.

Not against the ruling 30 and the feudal lords (ie billionaire clique that control so much already)

But yea we are gonna riot if they go through with this plan. I hope anyway. If people don't revolt backup plan is innawoods.

I fucking called that shit when she passed out, I said they would claim Putin poisoned her ass

He could at least have private security to defend him from his own rivals, those billionaires you mention.

I think I got a heart-attack last night after getting too many dubs and this is some kind of lulzy hell.

What was the poison?
Accidental carbon monoxide poisoning from the water heater? Deliberate arsenic poisoning from a would-be assassin? Overdose on her medication? Or something more meme-y like fluoride or zyklon b?

Uh huh

It was Kek poisoning. Kek must be a poisonous frog.

Does Bill's HIV count as poison?

They're going to kill her with polonium. That'll be the 'evidence' they use to blame it on Russia.

they're going to fucking michael jackson Hillary because in the liberal view death absolves one of all sins.
FUCK

How would that have happened? She would have to have been in Russia at some point, and would have had to received a heavy dose.

just like filthy christ niggers

Except Michael Jackson was pretty much redpilled about Jews, not working for them.

Wikileaks tactical infonuke inbound? If they say she was poisoned, won't Assange release the medical records of her various life-threatening illnesses/conditions to debunk that?

Hillary blows it off.
1. healthy - laughs about "paranoid fever dreams" - lie

But then she loses control.

2. trips, stumbles - lie
3. allergies - lie
4. felt faint - lie
5. heat stroke - lie
6. allergies - lie
7. she's fine, that's not a body double - lie
7. pneumonia - lie
8. a Nazi cartoon frog did it - just plain loony
9. poisoned - what do you really expect, Holla Forums?

This was posted there 15 hours ago. The guy says he doesn't like trump. I don't think his specialty is relevant.

In other words, this is probably bullshit.

Haven't you heard, user? There's Russian spies everywhere in American. You can't even trust your neighbors anymore. :-)

Shieeet

Suspend Trump how? What due process could they invoke to tie him to Putin killing Hillary? What proof would they have the Russians did it in the first place?

He's right though, even if his words are a bit blasphemous. That would be the root of the mindset and I say that even as a Christian.

He is a bit of an opposite Hillary, killed by the jews then used in-death to reap in the shekels, whereas Hillary was killed by her own black hole of a heart and will be used to reap corruption in death.
Either way the idiots will eat it up because it makes for good television.

Shouldn't Hillary have a dead mans switch of all the blackmail that she has on fucking everyone?

They can't kill her like they can't kill Assange.

I don't think they killed her. I think they are going to use her death of a stroke to fuck everyone else over.
She was taking Coumadin, it makes your heart into a fucking water balloon.

(checked) So it's the Red Scare all over again?

I call upon the power of Kek to raise the spirit of Joseph McCarthy! Purge Communism!

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

or at least try to fuck us over, I doubt they will get very far.

She won't give up this election. she will ride this till the end. till she loses and the god emperor has control. she will go down with the ship.

When Hillary first fell the first thing I thought is if she dies they're going to claim Russia poisoned her.

I thought about posting it but never did

off topic, but read 'Blacklisted by History'. every American should read it.

two words: prussic acid

The Cold War never ended, did it? Just because both parties decided to stop making nukes and actually dismantled a few doesn't mean it ended, I guess.

I posted that user but I didn't save it, iktf

wtf is CTE

It ended. Even though Putin is far from one of us, he is against Israeli geopolitical aims in the middle east and he supports 2 of the few remaining countries that don't have a ZOG central bank yet.

yep, it was only a cessation of mutual aggression however the wars in the ME were designed not only to enrich Israel and the oil tycoons but was also shilled as a method to encircle Russia before dealing the final blow.

Seriously underrated post here.

99.9% of those replies are pure cancer.
I didn't think people that dumb existed outside college campuses.

Sadly I was terribly wrong

'concussion syndrome'
He was the jigaboo that sissified niggerball

Kek, underrated post

Cassandra, also known as Alexandra or Kassandra, was a daughter of King Priam and of Queen Hecuba of Troy.

A common version of her story relates how, in an effort to seduce her, Apollo gave her the power of prophecy—but when she refused him, he spat into her mouth to inflict a curse that nobody would ever believe her prophecies. In an alternative version, she fell asleep in a temple, and snakes licked (or whispered in) her ears so that she could hear the future.

What if we memed it, though? I mean, if many people were thinking the same thing, Hillary getting poisoned, then does that not bring the event into being?

user….

archive.is/e0NrX

In any case I'm not buying it. The guy has obvious bias and would be more than willing to bash Trump for some money. He is being used to introduce this idea so the left can have a conspiracy theory of their own.

The whole is to make independents and people barely paying attention to the election tune out any talk of anything outside of "the issues" since Hillary has a lot of shit against her, let alone being terrible on the issues. Her main problem is that much of her shit involves these very same conspiracy theories she is trying to distract people from.

The next 2 months are going to be absolutely fucking insane aren't they?

They might even write a hit piece on Kekism to try to frame Trump as being connected to an evil Cult.

And that's not even the craziest fucking thing that's going to happen.

Libcuck comment sections are always cancer. The only thing that balances them out is when Drudge links to them and his followers brigade the comments with redpills.

I mean really now.

Strap yourself in, user. It's gonna be a wild ride.

Funny to say that out loud

It's even fun to say

Holla Forums - where racism and linguistic fun meet

When Trump wins, we should start making ICBMs again. Would show our enemies we're awake.

I can just see them sending in plants dressed in #148800 colored wizard robes to "troll" Hillary's speeches and frame it on wild Kekists.

I think it's that they are so fucking transparent we all saw this coming a mile away. Everything that goes wrong in muh Putin with her, she stroked out and it was only a matter of time before they had to ditch the pneumonia story. I'm sure it was a level 10 damage control meeting because that was the stupidest fucking story they could have spun.

These kikes are gonna try to work this angle soon. Fuck I cant wait to round them yid hook nose goblins up and show them a real holocaust this time!

I don't understand why they went with pneumonia.

It is one of the biggest killers of older people and with Hillarys previously disclosed health problems, even a mild case would be very bad news for her

t. aged care fag

This doesn't seem real, things are going to get completely fucking trubo 2000% insane soon

Its real

Bennet Omalu @bennetomalu9168

I must advice the Clinton campaign to perform toxicologic analysis of Ms. Clinton's blood. It is possible she is being poisoned.
7:01 PM - 11 Sep 2016

Preaching to the choir. It's only a matter of time before the Newtonian Laws break and gravity stops applying.

Might ALREADY be dead

Let's CHECK Hillary's voice on AC Phone call today vs Bill O'Reilly call a month earlier:

AC
youtube.com/watch?v=y03Sc0H3n8s

O'Reilly
youtube.com/watch?v=iTwyMv5M5D8

It sounds like a phony. She's lacking a certain timbre in her voice.

panic, they just pulled something out of their asses. Everything she says is a lie (remember sniper fire). Everyone ripped the pneumonia story to pieces as soon as it dropped.

campaign_panic.jpeg

Having a pet nigger speculate Putin poison in their mind makes her passing out bad for Trump because Trump

same faggot nigger they used to begin POZing the NFL

qps.ru/EA4tw
qps.ru/tLeTc
qps.ru/JFtOI
qps.ru/M8l5H
qps.ru/UwAjY

I think we are being framed guys.

Based half cucks did a great job on enlarging this

LOOK

Insane is but a word, the reality is much, much worse. We're entering Event Horizon tier of insanity soon.

Doesn't that mean that her collapsing down IN MANHATTAN on 9/11 wasn't part of anyone's plan?

Is Kek actual real?

As usual, nothing will happen.

Holla Forums sure loves fantasizing about the worst case scenario, no matter how improbable they are.

being drug around like a sack of rancid meat was NOT part of her plan, lol

Kek posting is the same as it's always been really.

Kill yourself shill

Its a liability. Kek does not follow the consensus it goes further and it can get to the point and it already has, where the Think is needing human sacrifices to feed itself. Wether that is for amusement or not this meme is a liability. Pepe is fine. Kek is trouble/

I thought King Nigger said that was the 1980s calling, they want their foreign policy back governor

Buddy, all my shit is strapped down in case gravity stops working. I'm ready for literally anything to happen.

So, King Nigger declaring marshal law and declaring dictatorship has a real chance of being memed into existence now?

*thing

Dems are conducting trial balloons to see if they can do the emergency replacement option.

archive.is/L5T5G

The chief of the Russian poison lab is Colonel Samorov Hydevich.

(checked)

this video was their biggest problem, it's out there and they have to deal with it without admitting she's fucked up. This poison story may well be the prelude to some bullshit turbo kikery the likes of which hasn't been seen since the Nuremberg Trials

The internal polling must be atrocious.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone tried to poison her, corrupt bitches tend to have a lot of enemies who despise them.

Reminder that Russian bioweapons and poisons expert Colonel Samorov Hydevich was in the same city as Hillary when she got ill.

We didn't meme the bitch shitting her pants.

We memed her dropping like a bag of shit.

For some reason this made me laugh gleefully.

"Hillary Clinton's Death"

youtube.com/watch?v=oNBRZX-f9MQ
The report was a "mistake". Of course they just read whatever is mentioned on the tele-thingy.

everyone shits their pants when they die, we never specified.

Only when you are full of shit. And she keeps an empty tank since her mouth is always open.

He can't even speak English.

She does shit her pants but it's not totally visible. Gurantee she does its very likely when you consider she's in her 70s and may also have stroke or dementia damage.

Hrc was a known hardcore drug user back in the day and drug abuse causes long term dementia and eventually at end stage seizures and other problems.

She's dying and the plan is to use the death to start a war.

Anyone who even hints at that is told to go fuck off back to worshiping Moloch.

Fuck off

I was expecting this to happen.

However, it may not be a "false flag" but straight up lie. She wasn't poisoned. She is just sick.

excellent

d-did we finally meme metal gear rising into reality?

Yes, if Hillary has cancer. See: sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080401095236.htm

Damn. Did we just get monkey-paw'd?
I'm completely fine with this.

She hot poisoned by drinking fresh TAP guys!

got*

Checked and confirmed. This stupid nigger hasn't even seen her bloodwork, he's just pulling the poisoned theory out of his ass. What a complete joke. Niggers like this should be dropped out of an airplane onto Africa, without a parachute.

I can see those rats saying some bullshit like :Trump's Russian friends were the ones behind this poisoning"

cesrusc.org/election/

Trump surged massively today.

HOLY FUCK IT ALL COMES TOGETHER

inb4 Doc Choc accidentally shot her up with heroin instead of adrenaline when she fainted

I should really stop drinking TAP, but I just can't shake that soothing feeling of estrogen and gunpowder in my stomach.

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

Could I have some more information about this poll source? This:
doesn’t give me confidence as to its impartiality.

Nice bait m8

She was right this entire time.

I personally love the fluoride that adds flavoring to the fecal matter. Delicious!

Pulling the poison angle is completely retarded unless Hillary is already dead.
This would basicaly prove, that foreign powers get to one of the most closely guarded Persons in the US with impunity, which will question the effiicacy of the secret service and the securty apparatus in general.
Questioning security like that is extremely detrimental to the Democrats because they are shit at security policies and it would play right into the hands of Trump with his tupogher stances on this subject.

So unless they are in an already extremely dire situation, the poison narrative won't benefit the PTB.
I imagine this is a journalist on a rogue damage control spree or the situation is far more fucked up than even we imagine

Yea like there's a chance in hell that wouldn't cause the happening

shut up

CTE is a disease championed for 1 reason. Social justice. No tests no diagnosis until autopsy no known symptoms. Yet thousands alive are diagnosed and 4500 sued the NFL.

Look at who have backed this quack. It's no surprise he is the figure head for this false flag

Uncrown the King Nigger

Are you a retard? The focus of the image is an OLD post (two days ago) and it’s the 13th now, you fucking faggot. He’s on the board page, not the thread page.

I think theyre going with the poison angle out of pure desperation. They WILL try to blame Putin, and they will try to link Trump to Putin as they have been trying to do for some time now.

They're desperately trying to turn this into an offensive strategy. They're pulling the goalie lads, theyre fuckin DONE!

That's good, it reminds me of this

oh shit, that's pretty clear

it was the woman behind hillary throwing something to the ground before shoving her into the hearse

probably a needle sheath or something

TBH this seems like an excuse they'd try. It's enough normies would fall for it that you wouldn't have 100 million people showing up in DC with guns.

The only acceptable sacrifices to KEK are repeating digits, dank OC, and water.

oh shit son
I must check these digits

Actually yea that probably is a needle sheath.

Diazapram again? Any anons want to help zoom in on the thing that falls behind her and post result?

You wouldn't need 100 million, American Revolution only needed 3% to kick the shit out of the British.

I honestly don't think they would even attempt that shit personally,

The assassination speculations are TRUE!

Reminder to all she was not poisoned assassination style. SS was very casual in how they handled her, like this was routine. She is a sick old hag. DNC is using the poison angle to both attack Putin and drag Trump down with him. This is their final and most desperate ploy.

THEY HAVE PULLED THE GOALIE

Why did no one notice this?
The spic/asian guard at the end

we should get a thread started about what to do in a civil war scenario where there are a complete shut down of communication. we got to prepare more, using this time to the fullest

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/what-baba-vanga-predict-chilling-6974170

Nutjob.

I know, my point was if there was no excuse it would be 100 mil.

With this BS excuse enough would stay home. Maybe 100k would show up, maybe more, but it might be a manageable number.

Be weary though, like a cornered animal, they too will lash out in desperation. Could even attempt to push geopolitical events way ahead of schedule as a result of this.

Halfchan pol under very hard raid right now by ctr and reddit.

No doubt due to hrc campaign targeting us so hard since her collapse.

Shits getting real.

Niggerball is a false god. Niggerball is the masturbation of masculinity. It placates the masses.

I thought it was 15. Never mind that we have at least 40 of the population and 75% of the military.

If this is a move of desperation, then hat is causing them to be this desperate?
Strategically, the dems would be better off if they paraded Hillarys corpse around until the election instead of claiming that her complete security apparatus failed on the highest level.
As much as I hate them, they aren't that stupid to pull a move like this unless they are beyond fucked

Reminder

THESE DUBS DECREE THAT IT HAS BEGUN

WE ARE GOING TO OPEN UP OUR SLANDER AND LIBEL LAWS.

AND WE ARE GOING TO FUCKING SUE THE GODDAMN BRITISH IF IT MEANS ANOTHER FUCKING REVOLUTIONARY WAR TO BRING A REPUBLICAN GOVERNMENT TO THEIR RAINY LITTLE SOCIALIST ISLAND. BY GOD AND BY THUNDER, PERFIDIOUS ALBION WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAND.

Lately it seems like CTR is finally giving up here because they know their efforts are futile.

Public proof of her health problems. The fainting video.

That's an actual headline? Holy fuck they're actually going for it.

That's entirely the point it's a liberal poll and it still shows him rising since she collapsed.

That Pepe is working the coal power plant for the local children's hospital. msnbc has the wrong idea.

The entirety of 2016 has shit been getting real.

three percenters, go look it up

And so what caused his massive lead over her BEFORE all this was publicly known? I question their methodology, even if it is just “fuck we’re goddamn retarded liberals who believe in cognitive dissonance.”

Age of the American Caesars?

(checked)
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THEY'RE ACTUALLY GOING FOR IT

PRAISE KEK

What I mean by theyre pulling the goalie is in hockey when the goalie is pulled, its a move of desperation. The goalie is pulled and another offensive player replaces him. Its risky, but it puts intense pressure on the defense. Thing is, it also leaves the goal wide open as well.

They're VERY desperate right now.

Invoking Napoleon. Let them run. Also, you can fool some of the people some of the time…

Whoops.

We're living in the downfall of a civilization, it's only going to get more fun in the coming days.

This isn't enough to invent some catastropic failure like getting you nominee poisoned by foreign powers.
All the other angles like allergies or pneumonia would serve better.
See needs to be dead for the poison narrative to be a viable option. Mayvbe she croaked due to some of the stuff that has been covered up, that would be the only viable explanation I can think about

Worse and worse

Meant to respond to you too

Did we meme the witch to the grave?

Inb4 US goverment starts a study on meme magic and collective power of user.

Let's face it their MK Ultra projects and psychic programs proved to be ineffectual

Everyone knows that user works for Putin

She was on coumadin, that shit killed my grandpa. She had a stroke and fucking died before she got to chelsea's place.

I wonder if people are actually going to fall for it.

Only using the stat because its 4500 confirmed names, in a disease you can't confirm. It's the bubble wrap mindset behind this quack. They've funded this nigger. Given him credit for CTE when has done 0. And science can't even confirm it. He's a puppet

At least they admit it used to be ours once before.

We're talking about normies here.

If MSM says black is new white they will buy it.

There are few things that are infinite, space, Kek and stupidity of the normies.

They didn’t run with that and it’s too late now.
They ran with it and she FUCKED IT ROYALLY within two hours by going near a child.
Obviously, and obviously she doesn’t have allergies OR pneumonia. Her fainting was caused by something else–something they think may well be fatal TOO soon, particularly if they’re actually, seriously, really considering the poison lie.

Oh yeah, forgot about overheating. Kek, how can one bitch have such bad luck. Overheated, dehydrated with pneumonia and personally poisoned then sodomized by Vladimir Putin his own damn self, muh fuckin' sides.

a Holla Forumsonium and radium (element 88) cocktail

This might actually be it. If the bitch is dead we're in for a hell of a ride

Could it be possible that a Hillary double has been poisoned and killed by the American government to set up a false flag against Trump and Putin?

cyka

They arrest Donald Trump tomorrow on charges of treason, what do you do?
WHAT IS THE CONTINGENCY PLAN?

Holy shit, goys… It all makes sense now.

Kek memed this shit into reality.

Fuck user, you just added a new angle to this whole thing. Fuck

Killing niggerball will be the best thing to ever happen for our cause. Niggerball has a lot of white men sedated.

TOTAL WAR!

Oh shit, I'm not ready for this.

Hold me Holla Forums, I don't want to die.

THEY’RE FUCKING KILLING HER. THE VAN ABUSE WAS THE LAST STRAW

Oh fuck, this is creepy. And it kinda makes sense. They're trying to figure out just what the hell to tell everybody before they finally announce she's dead.

It's the only reason I could think of for them to muddy things further with a poisoning story.

Grab my gun, drive to Washington, find an internet cafe, get pictures of liberals in the Executive Branch, find them.

I'm still calling it. Clinton fantasizes about being sodomized by Putin and used as a cum dump by Putin's 6+ clones.

I'd pay to see that R34.

DOES THE AUDACITY OF KIKES KNOW NO BOUNDS?

May Kek grant us glorious deaths.

THOSE DUBS ARE KEK'S APPROVAL

they just look stupid to normies

a fucking cartoon frog is a white nationalist symbol?????

just laugh it up on twitter, make them look unhinged.

God speed Sam Hyde.

As much as I like this, it wouldn't be a smart move to do it at this time.
If they admit it is a double, then Hillary would have skipped the 9/11 memorial, if they don't they wouldn't be desperate for ecplanations like that

Should have planned for the happening a long time ago you fucking faggot.

They are being forced to show their hand and fucking panicking
This might be The happening

What PMC is going to take those odds? RWDS?!

RWDS?!

Not that user, but some of us are very young and were in the process of preparation. I just got my first job, and applied for a USDA loan a few weeks ago, for Christ's sake.

Trump is going to be Big Boss by the end of the year if this shit keeps up, welcome to outer haven faggots.

THIS IS WHY THE TRUMP MEME IS CANCER THIS RIGHT HERE

WHAT KIND OF HALF A FAGGOT PUTS THEIR TRUST IN AN ELECTION THEY KNOW IS KIKE RAN?

YOU PLAYED RIGHT INTO THEIR GLOVES

>RWDS
That's what we memed a year ago.

And you played right into my filter, Goldsteinbergowitz.

He's a populist with a huge following, how many of trump's supportes have guns, 90%?

IDK if it's that, but it does look like she's the one that dropped something. You can see it drop (the first clang that we heard) and bounce off of Hillary's leg there. Looks intentional, like she did it to be able to better assist getting Hillary into the van.

does anyone else ever think that the Cuckening happened for a reason?

hear me out: if half-chan hadn't been cucked, we would have never moved to h8chan instead. we'd still be over there, sifting through mountains and mountains of bs, getting slid like crazy. for better or for worse, half/pol/ was the nexus of so much that it was the majority gathering ground for us.

but moot getting cucked by that mallory slore, plus the gamergate/five guys happenings, forced us to relocate, and in the process, establish a second colony, one that tends to be more obscure. it also let's us rely on halfchan for interference, since it still has the reputation of being the darkest part of the the darkest internet. in essence, halfchan is a kind of containment board.

was this all according to kek's plan? has kek been watching over us since before we knew he existed?

i like to think so

THE
HAPPENING

bout damn time

CHECKED

“I won’t scatter your shitposts to the heartless sage… You’re all oldfags.”

Here we the faggot who repeats 'trumpcuck' has arrived

Tuesday, September 13th, Year 2016

The world ends

Could it just be Clinton's own retarded proclivity for quackery? She supposedly treats her hypothyroidism by eating fucking desiccated pig thyroid extract.

We're either living in the downfall of civilization or it's rebirth.

Nobody knows which one it's gonna be.

Why not both? Shit has to end before it can begin

The end is a beginning in a disguise, user.

Did we succeed where the fucking CIA failed?

What do you lose in voting? A half an hour of your time? If there's even a chance that Trump will stick to even a fraction of his platform then it's time well spent. Even if Trump does not stick to his platform, the mere fact that he was elected at all may cause the left to become violent. Imagine if the left began to fight with the military. Imagine turning on the TV and watching a bunch of SJW scum getting gunned down by the national guard. That's something worth voting for!

It is up to you, you can turn this into our civilizations rebirth, or you can remain passive and let it disintegrate while you cower and die. The ball is in our court now, and it is our responsibility to determine the future.

Luxembourgish Prime Minister is demanding Hungary to be removed from the EU. Shit's starting to hit the fan soon.

I'd rather have it be its downfall, have it grow anew in a couple years. Kikes have to go and in order to do so the whole structure needs to collapse.

We're headed towards an inflection point, but haven't made the transition yet.

oh it was the foreign minister. anyway

There are leftists who are seriously making posts like pic related to explain Hillary's collapse. It's pretty clear that there's no redeeming these people. They're the real
"irredeemable deplorables".

I can't see any prosperous society rising with these parasitic mental midgets in our midst.

Doesn't matter, they will expose themselves either way and by exposing themselves we win.
They're getting old, tired, slipping up and not many people on their side are smart enough to replace them. I guess making an entire generation doughy spergs hooked on television doesn't lend itself to finding good leaders.

Satanic trips confirm ritualistic flesh consumption.

Not even a double. We know the Bitch has been on death's doorstep for over a year. Perhaps her condition has deteriorated severely with death imminent. The double was just a stopgap measure in the short term while they figured out a Plan B.

and thus one of the final two paths of the old cultural marxist subversion is laid bare. we will be forced to annihilate our misguided and corrupt countrymen in order to rebuild the country.

this is the real zombie apocalypse

the kikes will pay for what they have done. but first, we must cleanse.

I don't know what is more disturbing. You thinking that is real, or your idea that you can start calling out groups of people to be shoa'd.

it's funny because this coward cuck faggot, maybe it's a dyke? hard to tell, has laughed at 9-11 jokes and probably refused multiple times to stand during the pledge like a good ineffectual counterculture hipster.

Believe it or not, there are people who seriously make such posts. You can't tell anymore what is sarcasm and what is real.

It feels pretty relieving to have our eyes open. You may see the light in the tunnel but you will never see anything through thick fog.

Creating habbenings by sheer force of will, calling it it long before normies do and striking fear in hearts of our enemies with pictures of frogs.

No we're killing people with memes.

Government's psychic programs just wasted money and produced nothing. We do this for free Obama, we do this for free.

Truly anons are the early psykers of old.

What the fuck do you think RWDS are nigger?

It's the "trumpcuck" kike who came to the thread earlier. Just filter him.

inb4 this shit

I posted that idea yesterday, wondered why the Hillary campaign didn't just say that as an out.

Hi. You and your family will be slaughtered and there is nothing you can do to stop it. We are coming for you. Make your fucking peace. And don’t think you can try to escape, because the entire world is our playground.

Well, they did make a "Pepe is a White Supremacist meme" article on Hillary's website.

I'm not only one who noticed the guy and his "Hurr don't vote" rhetoric and "Hitler will rise again" LARP

badselfeater.com/
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/QnJcVOEuxHX0hkcu3yuqKK/story.html

Guys, this sudden escalation of propaganda is freaking me the fuck out tbh, just hours ago Hillary had a temporary case of pneumonia according to (((them))), and now they jump to a narrative about her being poisoned to death by Putin on the Boston Globe and Washington Post, I don't know what the fuck is going on but his can easily be used to suspend the elections and as a casus belli towards Russia with absolutely no fucking evidence. Jesus Christ. To top it all of all of this shit fits in with the badselfeater countdown to alleged happening. I don't know what is going on but shit is about to get real in at most 38 hours and everyone needs to organize with people they trust, gather their emergency supplies and bullets etc. I have reason to be alarmist because even as kiked as the media is they have never jumped from a Pneumonia narrative to a "Putin poisons Hillary WW3 Now" narrative in just a few hours. Kek will guide us but stay strong. I think it is actually fucking happening right now.
>>>/meadhall/ will be useful right now.

What a newfag. This shit is literally giving me a raging hard-on.

As the bald dude walks up to her right side, he is holding something in his left hand, left hand goes under the armpit and something drops near her leg.

They'll blame Putin, but the easier spin would be that someone from the Trump camp did it.

Why would Putin poison her? I mean, I know that the average leftist would gobble that story up, but why the fuck would Russia do that?

We could possibly turn this on them. Remember "blood for oil" and all that shit? We could make a "conspiracy theory" that Hillary was assassinated by some backers in an attempt to start another war for the 1% to get richer, and spread it among the Bernouts. Bernie dropped because he was ordered to by the same backers, the same backers knew Hillary was sick and were betting on her dying so they can start a war, and the average "we're fighting against the evil government" idiot would buy that shit.

Or we can just pretend to be Bernouts and demand that Bernie comes back, because Hillary's not capable of running.

FUCK
FUCK FUCK FUCK

FUCK FORGOT TO QUOTE FUCK

and here I thought we were the ones trying to start a happening, while these fucking liberals are actually about ready to stage a coup and declare war on fucking RUSSIA

my fucking sides

If they announce Hillary's death in the next few days, we know she's been dead the whole time.

Either that or, the absolute madmen, they send her double to the debates and she sounds absolutely nothing like the original. The media completely obfuscates, they swarm CTR shills on anybody who dares question the narrative, then keep up the facade until election time.

It sounds absolutely batshit but then, what about these last few months hasn't been?

You forget about the botched assassination attempt last week where Putin's favorite driver was killed.

it's also stupid that anyone would believe Putin would only poison a single person at that memorial, let alone a candidate rather than a standing politician.

Any dashcam footage yet?

Nearly every single one of the ruskies has a dashcam

what am i looking at>??

You know what, ya. Everyone in Russia has a dash cam. I'm sure Putin has taken the footage and is not releasing it, yet.

Catheter or brace. Place your bets

Hillary is a fucking walking corpse at this stage. She might as well be the bride of Frankenstein's monster

SHE IS ALIVE, ALIIIVEEE!

Would pay good dolla to see that cam footage

Of course its bullshit. Her being poisoned, well how theyre gonna try to spin it, is a completely made up farce. We all know it, but normies might buy the bullshit story.

Also:

HEIL'D

Nah OP, this is just desperation. It won't work because we know what's been happening to her almost every month for 8 years now.

I wanna see it too.

But from the video I did see, it looked like an obvious assassination attempt.

Wherever I go, I must check em

King Nigger is too much of a pussy to declare war on Russia. That's why TPTB wanted shillary in the first place. That bitch is ice cold. N(ow in several ways :^) )

nice

WEW LADS

GETTING CHILLS JUST THINKING ABOUT IT

#WATTBA

the dub gods smile upon my dubs checking

Kek is pleased by your work user

webm related

I was out for a while and this flew under my radar. So it's just a website?

The song that plays is "Vide Cor Meum" by Patrick Cassidy, from the Hannibal soundtrack.
In fact, it's interesting to note that the lyrics are drawn from a poem by Dante himself.

That "I am become death" in the bottom left relates to nukes, quoted by Oppenheimer from some Hindu text.

Is there a thread or archived discussion about this?

This nigger is suggesting Trump/Putin is responsible for Hillarys bad health….

Why the fuck is this stickied?

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

That's one scenario that I came up with.

I don't want to go to sleep and wake up and read: HRC dead. Election cancelled. Obama to stay until bipartisan comity appoints new leadership.

Either way, archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88478024
This nigger called it that they would be pushing the poisoning narrative if Hillary dies, 2 days ago, and now there are articles on both Washington Post and an identical article on Boston Globe just an hour or so after the Washington Post article pushing the poisoning narrative. I have no idea how far this will escalate or what the turnout will be but they are willing to falseflag Hillary's death and push for WW3 rather than get Trump elected. We are in for some serious, serious happening acceleration in the next few days, this shit is reaching critical mass and things will go absolutely nuts pretty soon regardless of if there is full blown nuclear exchange or not. Holy fuck Kek just went full madman.

Has Hillary actually been seen in public since fainting?

*committee

She has to at the very least be wearing an exoskelton type knee brace.

I wonder if the shills realize due to what they know they will all be having fatal accidents shortly after the election? I honestly don't think they thought things through.

Should have held off on signing up being a wage slave until after this crazy election. You won't be needing a job where we're going, son.

That's so cute, even your conspiracy shitposts are autistic.

Jesus Christ, why didn't OP tell us it was a fucking nigger? Oh and the fucking Will Smith nigger from the NFL at that. Ok this shit has officially gone full retard.

sage in a sticky
like a pro

no. the only people who will buy are deluded boomers and college kids. lucky for us, these two tend to stick together on campuses and they'll end up starting another cultural revolution, not knowing what that actually entails.

I have school in about five hours, so I'm going to grab some sleep. If things go to shit, just know that I love you guys. You've been some of my best friends, and I couldn't ask for a better set of autists to welcome to New Age with.

I'll keep the 8 of Diamonds in my wallet if things really go tits up. Stay safe, anons.

Shills don't have any intelligence, they're working slave wage jobs posting shit some higher up thinks is relevant or following some scripted bullshit.

Yeah, she's a old hag, drug addict and a stroke patient all in one. She can't stand on her own.

Love you too, user.

Toxic frogmosis

oh they have plenty of (((education)), I'm sure.

I had said this very thing in a thread weeks ago.

Mark my words here: If the game cannot be played with Hillary as foreseen Victor, they will spot at nothing to postpone the elections in order to push Biden.

Why haven't Trump and Hillary even debated each-other? This is the first time I've never seen two candidates debate each-other head to head this close to the elections.

Are the game theorists still attempting to push a Wobbley-hill or a new plan? (Biden, Stein, Bernie)

Check the catalog, apparently a bunch of "beat bills" have been showing up around the US in every state, basically dollar bills with a ton of symbolism about Revelations, Happening, Federal Reserve, etc. At first I thought it was LARPing faggotry or viral marketing but now that shit is escalating so fast just 13 hours before the badselfeater is supposed to happen I am starting to think it could be legit.

Kek was always saving the best for last. Crashing this planet with no survivors.

That's exactly what they do. Did you guys see how MSNBC covered her 9/11 fainting?

I love you too buddy, shit is going to go down pretty soon, but kek will guide us and if we stay strong the future will be ours. Hope you stay safe and keep up the fight.

fuck I didn't even think about anything like this.
What a way to identify a friendly if the habbening goes down.

fuck, now i'm going to have to go digging to see if I have a pack of cards

I wish my American brothers strength.

Kek be with you

Nigger, we’ve had literally every single inch of soil we own desecrated and our people genocided for SEVENTY. FUCKING. YEARS. Do you want to count WWI and the Federal Reserve, too? Then A GODFORSAKEN–LITERALLY WE HAVE FORSAKEN HIM–CENTURY. We–THEY–have let the kikes do this to us for a CENTURY now. In our schools, our homes, our media, our entertainment, our banks, our MINDS. For FIVE FUCKING GENERATIONS we’ve been killed off and bred to believe this shit.

PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE WHATEVER THEY ARE TOLD

spooky

ZYKLON B

M E M E I T

Remember that we are living in the age built by boomers, political correctness and Jewry dominated media.

Masses are easily distracted by breads and circuses and they are easily influenced if people can exploit their sympathy.

Sentimental, stupid and noisy flock the whole lot of them.

I spoke about DNC leaks, Clinton emails and Open Society foundation and 12 people confessed that they didn't know what the fuck I was talking about, much less understand me.

Normies are indoctrinated and stupid

Thanks for the link user. I'm starting to think it could also be larpy lolbergs, but this is sinister as hell

who do we gonna call? CIA? FBI? Putin?

This is legit. Archive posted below

archive.fo/njCYH

If they're susceptible to MSM/University propaganda they're susceptible to our propaganda too.

If they go with that angle, "Putin poisoned Hillary as revenge for his favorite driver" they basically admit that they tried to kill him first. Doesn't seem like a smart move to me.

That too. Unless they spin it as "Russia is aware that Hillary will win, so they'll try to kill her before she gets into office and starts WW3".

We here have had something that the countless myriad of normies will never have - if everything goes to shit, we can at least die knowing why we lived. To shitpost on Holla Forums has been an honour, and getting closer to the truth than anyone but the elite has been a mesmerising journey. I hope I eat these words in a few days.

CZECHED
They're desperate. Desperate people do very stupid things.

Holla Forumsonium-1488

first one then the other

8 of Diamonds? I don't follow.

We're creating isotopes that shouldn't even be possible.

Carry it faggot, doing so could save your life.

Lurk moar faggot

Lurk moar faggot. If done properly it could save your life on the day of the rope.

I know (((they))) are desperate, but that is exactly the problem, an animal is at its most dangerous when it is cornered, and they are pulling out all the fucking stops here, I really, really hope to be wrong about the "Trump/Putin poisons Hillary! WW3 Now" Prediction escalating into full blown happening but it is a possibility, and the fact they are pushing the poisoning narrative means that they will stop at absolutely nothing to avoid a Trump presidency simply because of the consequences it would mean for the elite. If shit does not escalate into full blown happening in the next few days our strategy should be to mock the fuck out of them for being paranoid conspiracy theorists and for pushing their Putin Poisoning story.

i think the only way out of this is to burn down the system!

Their propaganda uses continuous enforcement through IRL peer pressure and virtue signaling though. So they'll resists normal redpill efforts if they're in groups. Targeting one individual at a time if isolated long enough is possible though. But to speed it up, it would require infiltration of key social circles.

Hillary has died and will resurrect because she is literally the antichrist. Media is covering it up. FUG

I don't think you're paranoid at all. They have tried every trick in the book to destroy Trump but they just cannot do it, and there is no way they can let him be President if they want their plans to stand.

I lurk plenty, but I'm not really a Holla Forumsack. I lurk because I respect the boards predictive ability. People talk about 'thinking outside the box'. You mother fuckers think off the page, off in another room entirely from everyone else. In a world where media and information is so tightly controlled, sanitized, tilted and manipulated, that sort of attitude to required to perceive anything approaching the truth.

I'm not NatSoc and only somewhat understand those references. I'm assuming 8 of Diamonds has something do with with 1488 (which I do understand), but I generally don't read the NatSoc threads, only the predictive and theorizing ones.

Hillary is a low ranking baron at best.

Ya, these next couple days are huge. If nothing but a sickly Hillary emerges and she refuses to drop out, then continue on as we have been. If not, if they really do go all Putin/Trump poisoned her, nuke Russia! like blood thirsty kikes, shit man. Good luck and be sure to have your 8 of diamonds card handy. I will be picking up a pack of cards tomorrow just for this purpose.

So maybe it wasn't a blow to the head, but a clot to the head instead. Oh fug indeed.

I will bet my life that that female ss agent has already told somebody the truth. You can see the concern on her face not for Hillary but if she is doing the right thing by helping covering up for that old cunt. She needs to be flipped to our side pronto.

Think of what site we are on. Then think of 8 of diamonds.

sheeit

so when i get this right, there is ton of proof that clintion is not fit to run for election but nothing is happening. There are tons of emails leaked that proofs that clinton is a fucked up chicken killer moloch idiot. There are tons of emails showing her inviolment into the syria war and so on. AND NOTHING HAPPENED

and now , there is one retarded journo who comes up with a big fucking tin foil story about trump and putin, zero fucking proof and immiditley it is a happening? What a gigantic manufactured shit is this?

There's another, similar object she kicks with her left foot at the beginning of the clip. Have they enlarged the rest of the video?

You are going to need more than an 8 of diamonds, that 8 of diamonds will be useful but if you haven't prepared supplies such as ammo, first aid kits, canned food, etc. you need to do so asap the second the stores open. Not kidding.

Leaning towards this, tbh. That doc is very rapidly approaching pants-on-head level full retard.

But the point of the thread, user, is to point out the hoax. It's pre-empting the false flag by calling it out.

This ends one of two ways. That WaPo reporter ends up with egg all over his/her face for building a story around a kook or this is all leading up to something much, much bigger. Guess we won't know until morning.

Oh. Fuck. Carry on. I'm a retard..

Bro what kind of place do you work at? I manage a fast food joint and I've had plenty of lively discussion about Credit, DNC Leaks, Hillary's health, and even one of the grill guys is openly a halfchan fag.

The timer ends during a Trump rally.
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/register/canton-oh

guys…

Oh I agree. No argument here. I was assuming you already were on that, the 8 of diamonds was just something extra.

I'm sure it's just some marketing bullshit that appeals to the increasing "WOKE" nigger community.

Sorry, didn't notice the auto-correct. Brexit not credit.

Its kikes man, just kikes being kikes.

Supposedly:
The metal object(s) that fall are "dead man's handles" to detect when someone faints and to diagnose unilateral paralysis in the case of stroke.

See you later, Space Cowboy.

This is the thing that concerns me and the kikes have been known to burn down the house to save the ranch.

They're defacing real currency though, right? That's a felony so they couldn't be connected to any marketing campaign.

Hillary will not even show up.

Remember, she's doing her talks via teleconferences. Like she did at the DNC, for the first day. She'll appear on the screen, tell everyone how she's perfectly fine and healthy (PICKLE JAR, MOTHERFUCKER), give some speech about Pepe, and then disappear.

Meanwhile, the real Hillary is dead. The body double with some ridiculously costly CGI will show up on screens (maybe even on the debate, and I wouldn't be surprised if they have the nerve to do that). Meanwhile, (((they))) will have the time to think of a contingency plan.

Thread theme?

What the fuck are they doing?

hum, ok. wtf is badselfeater and can someone give a rundown of this? Jewtube is giving me 2h videos of religion BS.

I don't know if this means much, but they said this as well.

Wh… no. NO. NO. NO. NO.
NONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONO

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, with men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
– Matthew 19:26 (KJV)

THE NIGGER IS SETTING UP TRUMP/PUTIN AS A CHRIST FIGURE.

HILLARY IS THE ANTI-CHRIST WHO “WILL” VANQUISH THEM

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOO WE CAN’T LET THIS HAPPEN

I saw that video of the software where they can have literally anyone acting as HRC and it will appear on screen like its HRC. I very well could see them using that software to buy some time to come up with a plan.

Read the link, I am not going to spoonfeed you. But it is really important.

That is the time when she will declare that it was an assassination attempt and civil war will start.

/christian/ plz go, we have enough to sift through without you lumping your kikebrahamic religion in with the real story

Reported for intl.

True. But, it's still a really dumb fucking thing though. I guess it might be some autiste trying to make himself popular by spilling redpills with fancy web design.

Yeah, that makes me think it's really some autiste who thinks too highly of himself spilling entry level redpills with fancy web design.

thanks user

fuck off faggot, take your shit outa here
you are the one injecting your shit into a non kikeonastick TM thread

fuck yourself with your moms dildo you derailing cunt

Reported. For. Intl.

yeah and the mods will look at my post history and see you are full of shit.

get assblasted kikelover

Reported. For. Intl.

You have no explanation why the quote from the Bible is irrelevant to the nigger’s tweet (it’s perfectly relevant) and no explanation for why my assessment thereof is wrong.

You have nothing but intl's copied and pasted insults, which we’ve all proven a thousand times.

Stop shitting up the thread with derailment you fucking kike nigger faggots this shit is important. Stay on topic or get gassed pls.

Reported. For. Intl.

You have no explanation for why my post is off topic and nothing but intl's copied and pasted insults, which we’ve all proven a thousand times.

Reported. For. Intl.

Obama is too much of a pussy to do anything bold. Relax, look around, everything will be fine. Even complete brain death of her host won't stop Hillary.

Holla Forumsonium-1488 isotope is located in the island of kek, held together by pure memetic energy

And there goes the thread.

Their plan is delusional. No one is going to die for the ghost of Hillary Clinton.

You have no explanation for why you have done this, no explanation why the quote from the Bible is irrelevant to the nigger’s tweet (it’s perfectly relevant), and no explanation for why my assessment thereof is wrong.

So report them for being intl. That’s what you get when you have a fucking site that does nothing but shitpost here.

someone’s salty

yep, really salty

OVER 9000

plz stop, my computer can't handle this much salt

Looks like shills are desperate to derail this thread. This shit is important. Stay on topic. Bump.

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

Of course it’s damn important. The nigger is invoking Bible quotes to set up the players in his fucking game. Even if he’s only doing it for publicity or because the DNC told him to, there’s a reason for the choice of quotes.

Just filter both of the shitstains.

Missed opportunity.

What does this all mean then? Can someone put it in simple terms? I haven't slept in 27 hours and can't process shit.
I saw something about an 8 of diamonds, got one in my wallet now already. I mean it's not like it's gonna turn into a warzone in the next few days or anything, right?

(SHILL WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

ok, so i made a whois search, took the ip and found this.

well…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_du_Bourg

Who the fuck knows

Ignore the thread derail and carry on.

I remember some /x/ thread from a while ago which discussed imaging software which could imitate everyone. The shit wouldn't be noteworthy, if for some reason the postal service wasn't implied to be involved, and that the guys in charge of the system worked on some PR software which automatically flagged people to be fired if their search history showed certain words. Then the mods on 4chan, reddit and elsewhere went insane and started deleting everything related to it.

Vid related was supposedly "proof" that it worked.

sage because /x/ shit, but I wouldn't be surprised if such software didn't exist, and if it wasn't used by Hillary.

EVERYBODY KNOWS SHITS FUCKED

college campuses and (((sanctuary cities))) will be the first to mobilize.

We are largest political nationalistic forum, second to cuckchan's Holla Forums and stormfront.

I don't even have a deck of cards in my house though. other than the 15 year old yu-gi-oh deck

sooner then you know.

if only you knew how bad things really are.

This is why she gets away with everything. People sense her evil but can't put a finger on it. If Satan himself came in your home and just stole a teaspoon you would be relieved rather than furious. Same with her and the emails

fuck off you triggered kike faggot

This is definitely possible, but the timer started long before all of the shit that's gone down in the last few days concerns me.

I have a deck of cards in my bag thankfully. It does have Animu Girls on it though…

only faggots and kikes are this triggered by christianity

Come on, man. The 'blue eyes white dragon' joke was ripe for the harvest and you passed it up. Shameful.

Yeah, it's pretty creepy what can be done with just simple webcams these days

I'm just saying that I'm going to laugh my ass off if it ends up somewhat like:

Guys, aren't you all supposed to prepare your guns, food storages and prepare for the worst? Zionists aren't letting your country go, they won't let Trump in. The system is rigged, and it was always rigged. When it was revealed that its really rigged, they started cheating.

We are right now in a middle of a cheating plan, where democrats do their last thing they can do to stop Trump. What you are going to do now? Don't tell me you are going to sit down and fap to hentai.

oddly appropriate

Even better.

well shit, I have friends in college who are pretty redpilled. Not quite this level of redpilled, but they're strong trump supporters. I'll have to fill them in

please enlighten me then.

I, uh, don't even have a Blue eyes. Shamefur dishpray.

This is worse than getting fucked by 1,000 BBC's.

Well, the scary part is that an actual war situation could be imminent (if it's played that way), because attempted assassination of a U.S presidential candidate would be considered as a severe provocation. Of course the whole story is bullshit, but still if it's treated seriously enough, this could become the first "official act" of WWIII.

Don't forget to carry "White Nationalist symbols" like Pepe on you as well.

Oh and…

Congratulations to all of you who are WHITE enough to still care about Hillary's health

This. He works on wall street and appears on all the Jew media and shills for Israel and 9/11.

Still gonna vote him, because I'd rather have someone pretending to be good than someone who isn't even pretending.

turns out, shit is fucked. We might see the fall of a system.

The BSE pastebin (image) presents nothing we didn't already know.

Is there something else or is it just viral red-pilling?

let's just say if you knew what moves are being taken your happening alert status would be at happening-con 2.

you aren't ready for it yet. you'll regret it soon enough. but now's not the time for fear. that comes later. all sorrows must come to pass. don't forget you live forever. eat, drink, and kek-heartily my friend, for tomorrow you die. it will all be okay in the end.

Whats this about martin skreli's livestream? I must have missed that one.

the actual truth of events matters for nothing, only that matters is the perception and interpretation of truth.

I;m beginning to wonder if she had a seizure instead of passing out. She was so stiff when they were carrying her.

the actual truth of events matters for nothing, only that matters is the perception and interpretation of truth.

WAIT, HOL UP
IS YOU SAYING
DEY IS

CRASHING THIS ELECTION WITH NO SURVIVORS

Why ya gotta be so cryptic, chicken-man?

WAIT, HOL UP
IS YOU SAYING
DEY IS

CRASHING THIS ELECTION WITH NO SURVIVORS

periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1nAKEDemkDVxL

couldn't hurt to capture it, he seems legitimately fearful

Definitaly looks like there's a focus on the fed. badselfeater is an anagram for federal reserve.

Normies aren't that stupid. (((They))) might try this, but I doubt it would work without causing civil war.

Would be pretty effective if that's what it is.

8ch.net/pol/res/7451744.html#7453102

My concern is that (((they))) may not even care anymore as they know they're fucked. So they just fuck shit up in the most fiery temper tantrum in history.

I had the demo video for the software pop up in my YT recommended videos.
It's still out there and what they show in it is shady as fuck if used as TPTB would

Guys is this why jewwood made the movie about the nignog that studies concussions and made him look all trustworthy and to have high integrity? (will smith =guaranteed likable character).
so now when he says she was poisoned all the goys beleive him?!?!
DEAR
GOD

If this were to happen then they would have to prove this is the case.

Assumptions in court, especially from someone who has been caught in a lie will not hold up. Hillary is digging her own horrible fucking grave.

Haha that was good shit. Do you have the original tweet? I need his twitter handle to troll him in the future with variations of that line.

(checked)
please, kek, let this happen.

(((Shatner)))
(((Nimoy)))

Yeah, basically anyone could play HRC.

I'm kinda expecting them to do it with Trump as well. Remember, they're fucking desperate and in full-on cheating mode. Why not fake a Trump speech with him talking shit, and play it everywhere?

Though I'm guessing that's the plan after televised Hillary fails.

it's off topic for this thread. has nothing to do with elections, clinton or trump, or global politics.

related to the economy but not at a general overview level, fed, or kike money-markets. fundamental to the economy at a base level yet industry specific.

there was a news story which dropped yesterday. insightful. little coverage yet has major implications. tbh this one event is insignificant, it is the observable industry trend which matters. it follows efforts of the (((kabal))) towards total control. and if taken to conclusion it has only a single outcome.

this is a multifront war. you watch as the hydra makes a move to false flag and steal an election. very well. yet there are other moves being made and you do not see.

Oh.

OH FUCK

She went to Chelsea's place to sleep it off. There's not much you can do for a seizure except wait for it to pass and maybe take a Dilantin, depending on what kind of seizures they are

And to change your pants after you shit them.

Can't I say gas the kikes race war now or Can't Simmer the Zimmer?

Are we going to shot every white guy without a card?

I wonder if the people who made or funded that film were connected to Hillary.

Now in webm format

oh' it's a red moon
videowall.accuweather.com/detail/videos/weather-news/video/5117075506001/the-harvest-moon-to-appear-on-sept.-16?autoStart=true

Why is everything so perfectly timed? What is going on? I sthis some weird form of 'Syncronicity'? Another Ghost in the machine?

Summoning further dubs for confirmation.

Nigger no give me back my fucking teaspoon I've only got two that are the right size for tea I swear to god I'll start praying right here.

Normalfags or at least enough to start a civil war aren't that fucking stupid.

From my perspective I think that they're panicking and putting out stories via proxies to test which one works.

This ride never fucking ends.

Only now people will ignore these claims as lies. Everyone saw the excuses they gave. There is no redeeming this. People will finally see the real enemy

From the muscular shaking and then what looked like a complete loss of either consciousness or muscular control I would put my money on a grand mal seizure.

They have 2 phases, the first of which I believe we saw
The first phase is called the Tonic phase.

next is the clonic phase where convulsions usually occur for anywhere upto 5 minutes.
This is why I think they got her the fuck outa there so quickly, a fainting spell isn't terribly hard to spin but the convulsions from the second stage would kill her campaign.

Interestingly, some other symptoms and results
This may happen during or following a seizure, could explain the colostomy bag
remember the videos where she wigged out for a bit then it took her a minute to come good?
again, look at the videos of her in seizure like states, this follows with the evidence we have seen so far
see; the huma emails about HRC sleeping all the time and getting exhausted easily

also something you would generally need to do after a grand mal seizure

legend

Ghost talked about this shit that is now happening in his broadcast yesterday. Psychotronic weapons etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uhlym82G_t4

böse

I think this will blow up in his face. Having worked with nigerians, these older ones can be money hungry as fuck (they even have a term for it that escapes me). If he is Igbo, you can ask around and you'll find someone willing to spill the beans on him. If he is yoruba, then he'll be a tougher nut to crack. They are nigeria's jews in terms of how they act. Seeing as how he is a doctor and such, I'd wager he is igbo. They tend to be smarter between the two. Either ways, he probably took a payoff to cast some doubt.

A seizure usually comes without warning. It looks like she had a few minutes warning to get to the van. She was hanging-on to consciousness until the van door opened, then her head tilts back and she's out like a light from then on. Her brain executes the last command which was get to the van, but she just sort of flops and falls.

A seizure of that scale can be dangerous, especially if it goes into status epilepticus. She went over there to make sure she wasn't continually seizing and to have her health monitored in secret.

There us usually a prodrome or aura that occurs before a seizure, that being tonic clonic seizures so she may have recognized the signs of it coming on, since it can manifest in various ways, be it from a sudden rush of emotion to a weird taste in one's mouth, to a particular smell. She probably sensed it coming on. She may very well passed out out the way her arms were still stiff as was her head while her legs went entirely limp was odd.

rt.com/news/359139-syrian-army-israeli-warplane/

it begins

Michelle on that body is perfect.

Reported for obvious shilling.
>Durr just pretending to be retarded
Reported for obvious shilling.

Fuck the mods.

If meme magic is as beneficial as we say it is, can't we use it to make trump win regardless?

Memery is not a science.

kek is chaos.

(checked)

So it needs to be all for the lulz?

Execute Order 88

How about manganese:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manganism

In initial stages of manganism, neurological symptoms consist of reduced response speed, irritability, mood changes, and compulsive behaviors.[4] Upon protracted exposure symptoms are more prominent and resemble those of idiopathic Parkinson's disease, as which it is often misdiagnosed, although there are particular differences in both the symptoms (nature of tremors, for example), response to drugs such as levodopa, and affected portion of the basal ganglia. Symptoms are also similar to Lou Gehrig's disease and multiple sclerosis.

I love this election.

fuck I forgot to mention prodrome.
This is a very well known occurance leading to a tonic clonic seizure

Remember this date anons. The beginning of the third world war.

Some people watch Game of Thrones.

I watch the American Presidential Election.

Putin poisoned her with pneumonia?

Today is the last day of the 'Yubilee year' of the shemitah. There might be no tomorrow. BSE Countdown ends tomorrow too and this week ends with a red moon. Clinton might be dead already and we might witnessed the biggest false flag in the next few days, maybe tomorrow.

(((coincidant)))

You guys know that if martial law is called, civil war begins.

Tie this with
and the rumours something big would happen today..

They knew this would be the beginning of the happening.

Clearly this whole Clinton thing and the election is a distraction from unknown problems between diplomats.
Remember - they're fully informed about opposing teams, we only have face value to work with.

I'm deeply concerned, I live next to a warhead target (city with army, navy and airforce for my country).

If SHTF, this city will go quickly.

my guess.

Balkan route get nuked!

Turkey get nuked!

Massive earthquakes in th emiddle east manufactured

Civil war in US and A

Massive terrorist attack/ street war in EU

chaim plz

Never before has the "SHUT IT DOWN" meme been more pertinent.

I was JUST THERE an hour ago!

Better guess:

Middle East:

South East Asia:

US:

Europe:

Australia:

I'M READY

we're so fucked, Russia will conquer everything within days and then NATO will shell the fuck out of everything

CHECKED

Parkinsons was mentioned. Worth considering.

Keep lurking. You'll be one of us soon enough.

Keep a count of how many "coincidences" it takes to turn you. I'm very curious.

well, to be fair, when they eventually claim "attempted assassination," they'll be correct.

It's just that no one will believe them when they try telling the nation that their favorite political puppet-corpse was utterly obliterated by egyptian frog-worshiping neo-nazi cultists from the darkest depths of the internet using memetic magic.

For once, the truth will be far less believable and realistic than the lie.

Nigger, we aren't on the middle ages anymore, we can just make some shit up and people will belive.

Keep lurking.

One day you'll feel really strange, hold on till that passes and reality comes firmly back into view.

Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn’t. - Twain

“Truth must of necessity be stranger than fiction,” said Basil, placidly. “For fiction is the creation of the human mind, and therefore is congenial to it.” - Chesterton

The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense. - Clancy

I've got 60+ litres of beer on tap, a freezer full of meat, a genny with a months running stock of fuel and I know where my neighbour hides his whacky tobaccy plants.
I'm also a gun owner so I'm not worried about accessing resources if mine run out, I'm prepared to go full raider on the slits, nogs, wops, coons, any of the trash to keep my family safe and fed.

I might leave a few kiwis though, they're prime for the bantz and god knows if we get rid of them all over here, there's only 3 of them left in NZ and two of those 3 are sheep, they will surely go extinct.
Would be a shame considering how good they are at tree lopping and earthmoving

The second quote, are you sure that's not Oscar Wilde? Sounds like something out of Dorian Gray.

Here:
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Russian nukes are about 800 kilotons.

Let's see if you get roasted or blown apart!

how do we know badselfeater isnt some viral marketing shit?
if its some ALBUM DROP NUGGA shit im gonna be legit pissed off.

also I really do think the kikes are gonna kill shill dog soon and blame russia and the "alt right"

archive.is/W6DDy#selection-5261.0-5261.83

If this Putin poison FF takes, lurkin times over. That boy made it just in time to make the watch list, too late to get prepped.

Zero prep, no guns, in a neighborhood right next to a shitty one full of dindus, so fucked when it goes down.

But

I will be so happy and will go to my grave happy just knowing it happened. It went down. It's over. And if by some ridiculous sheer shot of luck I survive, I will find you motherfuckers and we will carve the last memes into the scorched concrete. Together.

Do you not even have a bug out bag? Are you poor? I'm guessing underaged

So does this mean Doc Chocolate is one of the good guys or something?

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-idUSKCN11J059

Does anyone actually do that?

Obviously not you, 4 cuck faggot

I was prepped but now on holiday and had to leave me gear back home.

Not sure if this is normal for Brussels, but the soldiers standing outside the train station aren't just sporting full length rifles and lvl III armor, they brought their fucking helmets too.

"Federal beast". This countdown till tomorrow at 7pm eastern has me freaked. I have no stockpiles….

I've been here long enough. Shitposting is also allegedly a sign of late-stage socialization :^)

I'm 25 and yes, very poor. Nothing pre-put, but I could scrape some survivable shit and medical together in a few minutes. The real kicker is that it all requires water, nothing's canned, so my "survival" food/supplies are a joke.

I am not joking at all when I say my best course of action would be to grab the steak knife in my kitchen, run as quickly as I can to the paki corner store, murder the owners and haul anything that'll keep out in a backpack along with all the shit in my medicine cabinet.

From there, I'd make for the mountains (NV fag) and either try to attempt some ultra-ignorant, doomed survivalist shit out there in the boonies or more likely just have a nice, quiet death in the cold.

Or just get shot/trampled/stabbed in the initial chaos by blacks and rot in the street. I accept that. It's my fault for not preparing/moving out here.

Oy vey!

Keep Illness Secret

archive.is/Vihdq#selection-2339.0-2339.196

The ride never ends

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

KEK CONFIRMS– KEK KILLED HILLARY

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

gas yourself kike

archive.is/fO0TQ

he also pretty much named the jew in this episode, the first time I've ever heard him say anything anti-semitic.

unless he actually doesn't know what the "oy vey" part of that meme is inferring.

This doesn't surprise me. She even has her own private security force. Her group is comprised of rabid females that see her almost like a living deity and she essentially has a cult-like following amongst them with her as the leader, and the rest are either financially tied to her considerably or are bound due to blackmail/threat of death. This is why she mostly surrounds herself with females yet we never see the usual breakdown one would see in an all female group. These women are touched in the head.

Well shit. If Assange and his people are watching and have files on her health, NOW is the time to release them to preempt this poisoning bullshit.

IF she was poisoned, I would think it was from within the democrat party itself. Kaine has been keeping an extremely low profile since his addition to the ballot… like he's trying to stay under the radar on purpose like the shady pos he is. They're going to keep her alive until just after they steal the election at which point Kaine can step up as the globalist marxist puppet that he is and hooboy get ready.

the same way they did 9/11, with lies

They already did.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243

ALL ROIGHT CUNTS LETS DO THIS.

You lucky fuck..

checking those digits
that seems more likely then the other theories ive seen thrown around

Appeal to authority

Aaaaand its fucking nothing.

Who needs private military when you've got 88 generals.

I kinda ignored all the FBI insider stuff, because LOL-user-on-a-imageboard.

But didn't he say something about Bill being dead before the year ends, and some false flag shit?

anyone have the 411?

My sides are somewhere over the Philippines right now

is it possible hillary was arrested?
if you look at the video both her hands are behind her back until someone comes behind her and seemingly uncuffs her
you can briefly see metal and she goes flying forward and trips.
i beleive she has parkinsons disese which caused bacteria induced pneumonia but now im thinking that they are using this fact to cover up her being arrested and put into a van. then at her daughters apt. the obvious body double.

I'm ok..

Do you not work? I find it hard to believe you can't scrape together 200-300 bucks for a reliable shotgun. You can also make your own MREs, and 'requiring water' isn't really a problem as long as you have a method of boiling it.

wishful thinking, she showed all the signs of a seizure, it was her cripple truck, they only swarmed when she started going down.

The fucking audacity of these people.

/r/ing full-length version of the enhanced video in

to get a better look at the one on the left

That shit is a fucking blackpill.
It's garbage of the highest order. The fact that they threw so many occult symbols willy-nilly should've tipped you off.

You have to release that if they're MIRVs, that means it'll be raining down a dozen or so warheads.

*to realize

Why is she dragged away (feet literally off the ground) if she wasn't already dead in that footage?

Wasn't there some kind of unilateral agreement to not use MIRVs back in the 70's or 80's?

People are actually going insane over this election. Body doubles, poison, white nationalist frogs, guacamole bowls, Ancient Egyptian occult worshipers, pickle jars. It's all just too much.

We built double brick houses here for a reason user..
Much harder to blow down bricks.

Fainting, seizuring, having a stroke. None of these are the same as dying.

lel, you somehow managed to make guacamole bowls and pickle jars sound sinister.

i just think more people should review the footage a little more closely
the both hands behind the back palms facing out position is painful for a person with parkinsons disease and maybe the shock of being arrested threw her into a fit which would be realistic in a high stress environment

He may be waiting for the media to stop spinning their lies before dropping shit.

That would be hilarious, but if it is someone from within, it would be someone from Obama's camp or an ideologue since I'm sure Hillary is dying anyways and they know it so any move against her would be pointless. The only issue with this is Obama hates risk so he wouldn't pull something like this. He's all about pushing globalism and so on, but he is too weak and such to be at the helm of this. He deals purely in political shit. Soros owns Hillary so anything resembling an ideologue seems out of the question as well.

In the end though, I don't think she was poisoned because the doctor who examined her would have and should have caught this. It would cast that doctor's findings and ability into question. If they withheld the info, unless there was an investigation going on, that will be Hillary hiding aspects of her health again and thus would hurt her even more. Implicate Trump, this means that Trump is not some reality show buffoon that they are fond of portraying him as. If it is Putin, aside from there being no proof, it is not hard for someone to bring up the fact that his driver was killed and they have the guy who did it in custody as well as video proof of a former CIA member calling for the killing of people around Putin so it will look like retaliation, especially if Putin decides to come out and say that the guy in custody claimed he worked for Clinton. In the end, this is a terrible move for them and is just them trying to cast doubt Trump's way and tarnish his name. I honestly think they are trying to imitate the fuss Dr. Drew and Martin Shkreli caused when they doubted Hillary. You'll probably see another "celebrity" or "expert" come out and cast doubt Trump's way in one manner or the other. The only other option is that the CTE pathology guy is operating on his own and just wants attention/money.

Honestly I think they're just grasping at straws at this point. This one is a long shot, and if it doesn't take, which it won't, as dumb as the public is they're not this dumb, only Omalu takes the fall for it. I don't know but I'm willing to bet if someone dug they could find Omalu either has political or media connections that put him up to this. It's actually a good sign because it means they're getting desperate. Hilllary's campaign is thrashing as it dies.

Because it vaguely looks like a swastika, right? I'm not a complete retard.

kek

Also I'm not ok.

Also it of course has 88 on it.

This is very true. His reasoning utter trash too. They couldn't find someone higher profile and they couldn't feed him better lines and better reasons to put out there than "muh Trump and Putin". There is chaos and panic in the left and they don't know what to do. I doubt they are communicating with each other and are trying to stop the dnc people not part of Hillary's camp from finding out the truth and moving to replace her.

I see what you mean but she is standing like that for a while, then when she starts to go down you can see her arms move well apart before there has been any intervention by anyone else and they cleanly part well before the metal object is dropped.

It looks like the "right-ankle" piece of metal actually comes bouncing from directly below her hand before rebounding off her ankle.

You would only have to take down Kwinanna, no need for multiple nukes.

Looks like it falls, bounces to the right hits her leg then bounces again, maybe something she dropped from her hand?

Waste of a nuke tbh :^)

Just don't go near Kwinana..

I saw that too.

Poison that made her collapse, recover to be totally fine again, then collapse again later?

Also, we ought to take another look at that metal thing that dropped just as she was getting in the car. Syringe hidden in some device carried by a Secret Service agent? Unscrew it into two halves and inject? Dropped half by accident?

also

It could be put to much better use on melbourne or sydney

Don't worry, they'll be getting their fair share as-is.

Occam's razor is your friend, retard

Do you know anything that has 8 in it? It's not too fucking hard to figure this shit out.

Possible, or a secret service agent trying to send out a sign. We should keep an eye out and see if any of them drop any more stuff.

Canberra and Jervis Bay would be #1 target.
Darwin, Brisbane and Perth #2.
Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide #3

That'd be the main defenses obliterated.

they don't need proof to blame Putin. They've been setting the stage for war with Russia for 2 years now by shaping public opinion with the lugenpresse.
etc etc
They never provide said proof under the guise of "national security". All that matters is they plant the seed in the minds of the largely ignorant American public and the lugenpresse drives it home.

There's more to the bse notes
archive.is/vz9jJ

after reading up and reviewing this very nicely done clear video i put my arrested theory to bed.
now im pretty sure shes just dead.

I hate to tell you user, but those would probably be Chink n00ks meaning that they would be 5,000 kiloton.

You're fucked m8.

True. Then again, she probably over played her hand by blaming Russian in the past. That and this makes Romney and even Palin look like they were right. It will be tough for some people to swallow. I think another problem is that they might as well kick off war with Russia before the election. Maybe this is how Obama plans to cancel the election or force congress to change the election date.

I just ave a hard time thinking that this will work. If they could pull this off, they would have done this earlier. A war with Russia mean war with China and so on and would most likely mean a draft and bringing back the red scare and witch-hunting for Russian sympathizers aka take people's guns and detain people at random. I can't see them pulling the trigger like this at this time. Shit would hit the fan for sure.

I would also think the array in NW WA would be a prime target as it is a relay station for US and Aus military comms around the world.

I still want Melbourne to no longer exist.
I was living the sin city series when I went there, pure degenerate shit hole.

Could also be a Chink MIRV which are only 90 kiloton each.

tbh I accepted that a while back..

I've just been keeping my eye out for changes in diplomatic affairs.
People that close eyes to it are losing their only chance to escape death.

everyone gets ready!

archive.is/BdOMn

You talking about Exmouth?
I heard it's largely useless now with modern technology.

(checked)

I wouldn't assume a body double without conclusive proof. Facial swelling is a common symptom of many ailments and an effect of many drugs. It doesn't look like she was wearing makeup either

Get ready lad.

survival.org.au/nuclear-war-survival.php#targets

archive.is/5UcYt#selection-369.11-369.35

#getready

The DNC itself seems to be paralyzed with loyalties. It can't adapt to changing situations and neither can the media it's locked at the hip with. The smart thing to have done would have been to switch to Bernie. since the dumbfucks actually believe and still believe Bernie is anti establishment, but Clinton had too much of a stranglehold over the party. Now it's too late. Their deadline for a new candidate was mid August in many states. I'm enjoying the hell out of it because it's only going to get wackier as they get more and more desperate. The real danger will be voter fraud, but we'll see. While Trump is up against allot of resistance he has made plenty of offers to the Military Industrial Complex and I'm sure is finding that support somewhere. Otherwise he'd be dead by now. That's the real power behind the throne. It's iffy if he's going to be a savior or not, but at least he's offering to keep us from getting swarmed with Mexicans and Kebabs for awhile and bringing back some jobs so we don't go Sweden mode.

Hillary overdosed on memes.
Meanwhile, Trump just keeps on truckin'.

halfchan down

I am confirmed kill.

Confirmed for US prepping for WWIII..

Seriously.

This is true. At the same time, the globalists have been gatekeepers for such a long time that they only knew how to rig who gets the nomination and not the general election. They can rig it but are probably out of practice which is why they are panicking so much. The rule changes that were supposed to keep someone like Trump out backfired and now they don't know what to do.

space parasites.

open your eyes, fool

Givn what she said about the world economy prospering under Islam, its safe to say she was retarded.

kek

Yep that's the one, the Harold Holt Naval comms centre

It's not useless at all, it's a VLF transmission array, it's mainly a communications service for the navy (and possibly more of the military that we aren’t advised of).
knocking this out would be a considerable hit for coalition forces as it would kill long range radio for the navy. Knock out the repeater and the signal diminishes very quickly

As listed in the below posters link this and pine gap are pretty much assured targets. It would be silly to target the populace while avoiding the strategic military targets

still safe as houses bud

that's so fucking awesome. Wish we could get them to go after ebaum's world and 9gag too

Holy shit, are you seeing her feet? She's being dragged to the van, That bitch is fucking wasted!

Are we still relying on radio too much?
That's a concern..

And I'm not safe, Garden Island is on that list.

It is time anons. The Great happening has startet.

>Under NDAA 2010 and patriot act Obama can suspend the elections and declare martial law if her death is perceived as assassination.

Post a link please.

>IT'S COMING FROM THE WASHINGTON POST
>AND THE COMMENTS THERE ARE TAKING IT SERIOUSLY

I love this place so much

Constitution doesn’t say he can do that, so he can’t do that. End of discussion. Military coup, he’s killed, Trump emperor.

That is true. The (((globalists))) aka fuckin jews have control over the media, and that's what they used to pick candidates. Since media credibility is at an all time low and more of us are getting our information from the net there's a big crack in the power triangle (media banking and lobbying) now and Trump just drove right through it usurping the Republican party and now smashing the Democrat party. It's likely why the internet is being switched over the UN control by king nigger at the end of the month, but it's probably too late. Whatever happens it's going to be interesting. While it's true we live under an illusion of safety I think allot of this doomsday shit is giving the kikes too much credit. They're a frail little man behind a curtain not a big scary monster.

hm those timestaps correlate to almost the exact amount of time halfchan has been down.

meme magic is real!

they know it

SHUT IT DOWN ?/!
not quite sure which one at the moment

For certain applications, submarine transmissions are its key usage these days but its still an available comms source used in other navy vessels.

Pine gap is a spy satellite control station for the US so it would undoubtedly have multiple comms channels out and I would be surprised if they could not also route back through the spy satellites for emergency comms
take out both of them and it would be a very crippling blow to both AU and US military forces.

You will be remembered as I don my NCR armor and head out into the wasteland to fight with nigerians and muslims over the last can of creamed corn.

If she agreed to this false-flag she is the most idiotic person in politics- there nothing stopping the people behind her from actual murdering her and keep going on with the narrative.

Checked.
Praise Kek. He is truly with us.

Top fucking kek.

Not that guy but:
- Military not authorized to exercise martial law jurisdiction unless civil courts are effectively closed;
“[m]artial law cannot arise from a threatened invasion.
- The necessity must be actual and present;
- The invasion real, such as effectually closes the courts and deposes the civil administration”

Any legal fags that can clarify the current standing of that precedent?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act_for_Fiscal_Year_2012

HAPPENING

I thought Pine Gap was a dummy station nowadays.

Are we still using it? That's retarded.

Abe lincoln suspended habeas corpus and put Baltimore under martial law.

With Clinton out of the picture, Assange becomes much more assailable.

Funny, that.

did you say…..pickle jar?

archive.is/NxoC1

it happened
it is dead

Underrated Post

Yeah but that case suggests that martial law can only occur when the courts are closed.

Hillary being assassinated is not closing the courts, there are ways to work around that.

If Obama enforces martial law, he's broken the law regardless of what the constitution says.
Unless an army literally physically mobilizes around capitol hill - he can't do shit.

How does Obama not even know his own country's case law? That's pretty incompetent.

By offering another stupid theory, Omalu is falling on his sword for her.

Just like those secret service agents did when her body double went shopping for little girls.

This can be cleared up, very fast: show us HRC. She's supposed to be feeling fine. Show us. And not another actress posing as her. Not her body double. Show us the real woman. She's running for president; she oughta be accessible.

i fucking hope so

What if we direct our meme magic at Obama instead so that he can't enact martial law?

The US military do and have done since it was built, I think you will find the purpose of the 'its a dummy stations now' comments similar to the 'H Hotd antenna array is completley useless" ones.
It sounds like a "fuck off and don't look here" tactic and being there are so many US troops stationed up north, it's not a stretch

FYI: They also have a base up near Cairns somewhere with something like 2500 troops on rotation stationed there permanently.

Those dubs confirm it. She probably had a coughing fit and shit herself after she died.

Like Obama or any other shitlib actually cares about US laws. King nigger will just executive action it then call in UN troops.

see >>7465477

We don't even need meme magic, just a few lawyers.

That concerns me..

People don't have to fall for it. The media just has to say that we believe it and then the tanks roll.

He can't or he's broken the law. He was always on Trump's case about this, then he himself ignores it.

The US army won't respond to such an order. They're not legally bound too.

is that going via the net?
sounds like a fun thing to DDOS

That isn't even the full document. It's the kikepedia site about the it's controversial passing because it allows the military to detain US citizens without trial for as long as they want.
see

Every assertion you made needs to be prefaced with "in theory".

Trump gets in its game over for these fucks. We knew they would try something and now we know what.

I know for myself personally its gotten tough committing time to digging and such but we all need to buckle down and stay vigilant. the next 2 months have more importance than the last 150 years.

May your bantz be straighter than your enemies. May your memes be true. And remember, if Kek is for us who could be for (((them)))?

These next 60 some odd days will decide how our lives play out. We can not allow (((them))) to win. This fight is for our children. This fight is for our forefathers. This fight is for the keks and the lulz. Go not quietly into that dark night, stand with Kek and bright the light!

Didn't cuckchan clear their popular boards on regular basis? There was a huge shit storm over Holla Forums being down while back. Which happened around first ICANN thread over here,

By huge huge shit storn I mean, salty tears and soiled nappies from Cuckchan's newfags,

Remember that Obama purged a lot of the military officers already. The ones remaining will mostly be loyal to the king..

We already know that Hillary is dead and they've sent the double out.

Their problem now is trying to play this both ways.

First it's "a crazy conspiracy" that illary has health problems, then it's admitted that she's sick, but it's "just pneumonia". Now they want to push that she's been poisoned?

No chance in hell of convincing anyone with a functioning brain. (Admittedly, that excludes the entire SJW movement)

Let them try, this only makes them come off even crazier than blaming Trump's popularity on "cartoon Nazi frogs from the internet".

Or she is ill and recovering and they sent a double out. She may have stroked out as well and knocked out one side of her body so they sent a double out.

It doesn't matter what people believe. Once those nukes start flying, it's over. We'll all be dust.

They'll be arrested then.

How?
Police and other enforcement agencies.

post approaching the correct amount of positive ratings

It's how the oathbreakers are going to co-opt and infiltrate the mouthbreathers during the collapse.
I'm going to kill anyone I see engaging in the card redditry, personally.
Bunch of retarded children who can't even into basic opsec are worthless anyway.

Conspiracy theory is a CIA term to discourage thought. Call Hillary's wrongdoings "scandals" user.

Obama already broke the law with unconstitutional executive actions. His executive action to fast track the TPP to try and sign away Americas sovereignty was nothing short of treasonous. I agree a good portion of the army will defect, we may go Civil War 2 soon.

what a surprise
it's like you guys have realized your paycheck is dead or dying
so low energy

WHAT THE FUCK
Why weren't lawyers breaking his balls as soon as this occurred?

Someone needs to contact Gowdy and ask him if it's legal for Obama to even implicitly suggest martial law.
Hell, I bet it's a crime to use martial law as a threat. Surely the purpose of martial law was not to threaten the people to enforce the user's will.
Courts would not allow that in any way.

We need a litmus test - someone needs to actually bring this to court. I think that's the problem right now - no one is bringing it to court.

Regardless, ding dong the witch is dead
the witch is dead
the witch is dead
ding dong the witch is dead
the wicked witch is dead

how fucking naive are you

Stuff of legends. How much of the military would defect to Trump? 90%? 99%?

There's heaps of hinky shit user, no one touches it because the kikes will ruin you for it

I can't do shit as an Aus legal student not called to the bar.

We need real legal action by a barred practitioner immediately. That would stump the TPP and ICANN in one hit. This martial law business was a point of weakness.

Not that naive, I have yet to hear about anyone suggesting legal action against Obama as a party.

People are clearly pussy because of happy merchants. Man up.

If I had money and a US citizenship I would focus on this shit immediately - our lives depend on it.

He has, but he didn't purge below field grade. I did 4 years in Marine Corps infantry and during that time know of 1 mutiny, 1 averted mutiny(demands were met), 1 attempted assassination of a superior(wounded and removed from unit for the deployment), and a final assassination plot that was never followed through on because conditions improved.
That's in a single company(about 200 guys) over the course of 5 years. The successful mutiny was carried out the deployment before I got there. None of the plots were was against anyone higher than O3(Captain), but it happens. In the case of the mutiny, the mutineers were given a choice. They could give a list of reasonable demands that would be followed through on or it could go up the chain and create a huge shitshow/scandal. They took the former.
There are many other rumors from other units that I of course cannot verify.

I saw that when it was on TV, it was even funnier when he asked what game character got bigger with mushrooms and the guy said "Nintendo"

The vast majority of Marines would side against the Government, half of the army likely. Navy is pozzed but I'm sure a few would defect. Airforce, I'm not sure. most national guards in the great plains/texas won't go along with it. My guess is rebels controlling the territory from the Mississippi to the rocky mountains.

She's dead, Jim.

twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/775185132965679105

Some snippets from reviews

This really doesn't seem like the kind of place HRC would even be caught dead in
see what i did there :^)

Then you’re fucking clueless. I made this fucking years ago and just stopped updating it when it became clear he wouldn’t hang until he was out.

The treason and impeachment case against this administration:
Whereas, enacted under the US Constitution,

Article II, Section 4: provides for removal of the president and other federal officers. The president is removed on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Whereas,
the definition of treason is under Article III, Section 3:
Treason against the United States, shall consist of…. adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

Whereas,
the current administration (Obama, Biden, et al.);
has conspired to provided material and tactical support to Al-Qaeda affiliates under the guise of combating Assad.

Whereas,
Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF), Pub. L. 107-40 states that the President is authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored such organizations or persons,..

High Crimes and Misdemeanors

1. Has conspired and consented to suspensions of habeas corpus, both future and present, of persons not present in a battlefield, and while US courts were fully functioning and accessible.
2. Has conspired and consented to depriving persons, including US citizens, of life without due process of law or in a manner consistent with the Law of Land Warfare.
3. Has violated Detainee Treatment Act of 2005 and the Geneva Convention by conspiring and consenting to acts of torture of enemy detainees.
4. Has obstructed justice in conspiracy with Eric Holder to block investigations into egregious violations of the US Federal Code. (ACORN fraud, "Fast and Furious", Benghazi and IRS probes, GAO money laundering)
5. Has ignored lawful court orders in regards to Gulf energy leasing and the PPACA injunction.
6. Conspired to violate US gun trafficking laws by allowing foreign cartels to purchase firearms resulting in the death of a US border agent. (Fast and Furious)
7. Conspired and consented to authorizing the NSA to collect personal information from every electronic source available in gross violation of citizens' 4th Amendment rights.
8. Conspired to commit treason against the United States by aiding and abetting the FSA, an al-Qaeda affiliate organization, with material and tactical support.

Executive Overreach and Abuse

9. Has consented to establish an IPAB under the PPACA, which will constitute a super legislature intent on dictating to congress expenditures and coverage law related to Medicare which cannot be repealed unless by a 2/3 vote post facto.
10. Has used executive order to carry out functions of bills that have not passed or have been found unconstitutional by lower courts and face injunction. (Cap and Trade, DREAM Act, Student-Loan Remittance)
11. Has ordered agencies to unilaterally make regulations beyond the scope of law when a bill has been defeated. (FCC and Internet traffic, NLRB and card check rules)
12. Violation of War Powers Act, sending US personnel into undeclared combat within Libya, Uganda and Yemen.
13. Has refused to enforce duly passed legislature such as Aviation and Transportation Security Act (in regard to private screening) and DOMA (in regard to federal recognition) and has refused his obligation to defend such Acts in court against challenge.
14. Has appointed executive officers without the consent of Congress. (CFPB, NLRB, USTC, EPA)
15. Has misused the DOJ, IRS, DEA and his official position to single out persons and organizations for harassment, based on political contributions, establishing an "enemies list".
16. In 2009, he held an office by a foreign state (UN Security Council Chairman) while a sitting US President in violation of the "Titles of Nobility" clause.
17. Has conspired and consented to spending large sums of money for purposes beyond what Congress has authorized by monetizing the debt accrued.
18. Has conspired to utilize the designation of classified information to conceal and obstruct investigation into gross constitutional violations and felony crimes by members of the administration.
19. Has repeatedly and continued to authorize an unlawful declaration of national emergency, wholly unnecessary and not legally authorized by the Constitution.
20. Has conspired to interfere in the judicial processes of the States and has repeatedly, in conspiracy with Eric Holder, attempted to impose Double Jeopardy on citizens via federal law.
21. Has, during implementation of the PPACA, has implemented the law in an ad-hoc manner while ignoring the laws limitations and plain language, effectively legislating by fiat.
22. Has used executive order to subvert the powers of his office in granting amnesty to persons illegally residing within the country.
23. Has conspired to engage in a vast human trafficking campaign to illegally facilitate foreign nationals to travel to and stay in the United States.

I sage no matter what, newchild.
If I were with the oathbreakers I would be too busy doing kek knows what instead of posting here.
But thank you for reaffirming my stance for me, card carrying redditors will be my primary targets.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Saved it from back then if it makes you happy to know, user.

Wew.

Aww, that makes me happy.

Again, not my jurisdiction I've only just started to dig into the US legal system.

Oh shit.
Yeah he's got alot of dirt then. Those guns found after some French terrorist attack were from a US operation that gave guns to cartels.

Still.. We need lawyers (or perhaps a prosecutor) to knuckle down on this.
I think the only thing holding that back is fear and a lack of resources/organization of the case.

Thanks for comfirming that you're a newfag.

Would someone with better skills than me tie this song

youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg

to the included pics?

Thanking you in advance

Thanks for the shameless irony.

ooh I know this one, 3 things a piss poor newfag would say
you can calm down, your 4cancer site will be back up soon and you can fuck off back there

ebin

Why don't they admit that the "poison" was a magical curse?

yep you are a special one

/filtered

Kek and bateman did :^)

Or maybe it's because there's no point shilling for a dead person.

Bumping for awareness

Ok, now explain the video.

jesus christ

or

That doesn't look like a hard choice to me.

THE PERSON WHO ORIGINALLY POSTED IT IS AN OUT OF WORK TV PRODUCER TRYING TO MAKE VIRAL VIDEO FOR LAUGHS

you can take this and shove it in the trash, post haste

>the one that involves tactically retrieving wives/daughters who whore themselves out

I don't have any screencaps of his stories, but I get the feeling they are going to be the first RWDS.

just keep insisting she's crazy and unhealthy don't let her garner any pity or support from this nonsense it's not as if it's hard to discredit her

Into the trash.
We are TOO right about that. Because look what the "modern" values have created? A total destructive mess.

That's right Trump-kins, there's no point shilling for a DEAD candidate. Wink wink, kapow, per-kishh, blam, boom boom.

Oh. You're right.

#I'mwithhernow

PROVE IT.

Absolutely none of the things you've linked support the claims you're making even in the slighest. And it gets stickied? Hmmm.

Close. illary is cancer.

well fuck my sons mother and call me after Jamal leaves the next day
I'm converted…..

correct yet it sparked some really good discussion and theorizing of scenarios.

Boy, you sure corrected that record REEEEEAAAAALLLLL GUUUUUD.

didn't someone make a image with her face on the emperor?

can't find it.

The powers are defined under Executive Directive 51. It was originally part of the patriot act but actually got slipped in after the fact. Seems that it's important for it to be attempted twice.

>fas org/irp/offdocs/nspd/nspd-51.htm
>archive.is/ACwBY

OBAMA 2017, CLEAR AS FUCKING DAY

They can't poison her and blame the Russians for it. It would be really weird, because for starters whole Europe would switch sides to Russia. No, that story would never fly.

Tanks in 30 lads

Highly irresponsible on the part of the MSM. It's a new low. It's one thing to characterize Trump as Hitler (which doesn't really mean anything anymore), but it's another to characterize him as someone who assassinates his political opposition. If Hillary actually does pass away (from pneumonia, I assume), who will Hillary supporters blame? It's the sort of thing that would create civil unrest.

The (((media))) doesn't give a shit if they cause civil unrest. In fact, they cause it.

source: Ferguson, Chicago, Detroit, Dallas, Baton rouge, etc, etc, etc, ad nauseum

That's pretty fucking heretical , user
The inquisition shall hear of this

So…DOTR is upon us?
How the fuck.coukd she have been poisoned if she "walked" out on her own?

Don't forget his Bro Putin coming to help him to make sure Russia has a future that doesn't look like Fallout.

Yeah, but the belief that Trump killed Hillary will cause more than a few isolated chimpouts.

I suppose that one should never assume malice where stupidity would suffice. The average normie journalist probably believes in this conspiracy theory.

How does any of the information here support a single claim?

That's not an argument.

You could help and elaborate on your vague shill bullshit

Point it out in excruciating detail, luddite.

Oh wait you can't and don't want to, lazy shill.

McKenna is valiantly pro white genocide, watch the talk he gave about when he asked the mushroom how to solve the world's problems, he said that all first world people should stop having kids.

McKenna is also very anti Jesus, while purporting the generic stock of eastern mysticism. So into le trash he goes.

fucking hell, I thought it was fake at the time but remember that guy who leaked info about soldiers training for martial law at Fort Hood early this month?

The whole of Europe is pozzed to the core and would never allow Putin to oppress their own homosexuals. So no, they will never switch sides.

I remember some theorizing a while back how Obongo will cause such a massive BLM chimpouts that he'll be forced to declare martial law, thus postponing the elections.

Probably not gonna happen, but still. It's an interesting angle - Hillary's death leads to BLM chimpouts.

EU is pushing "Putin is worse than hitler" narrative. Hungary is thoroughly demonized and ostracized. Anyone who isn't a liberal pussy will get shamed and demeaned.

Anyone who sides with Russia have serious fucking balls if any of the member countries choose to do so.

That isn't the SJW mentality. They're fundamentally cowards and they need authorities and peers reinforcing their beliefs or they doubt themselves and act in very timid ways. Their pet minority projects do not have the SJW mindset. They have in group supremacy mindsets and use the advocacy of SJWs as cover for the goals of superiority. The minority groups will fight violently and when that happens the SJWs will be dumbfounded. "Where did this hatred and violence find shelter in our midst?" they will wonder, as they bleed out from a kidney stab wound inflicted by Tyrone.

i can feel the Holla Forums in this one, the music its perfect

FUCKIN WEEEEEEW

Holy fuck, there have been so many happenings in the past few years…
Shit posting has never been so amazing…

I'm pretty sure it's a video artifact guys…

There's an identical flash on the left from teh guys pants.

They move in opposite directions, video compression creates artifacts when over compressed in the event of sudden brightness changes.

That is happening while the NATO-group thinks they have the mindshare needed for this shit. As soon as the base turns they can't uphold such nonsense stories.

E.g. look at all the right wing parties forming. Either they troll or they truly believe Russia being an alternative way to Asia. It doesn't matter. As soon as those rightwing leaders openly declare nonsense, it will be believed by a lot of European to be nonsense.

Then there are the muzzies, who have an ownership class who sides clearly with Russia since Syria. The only deliriously insane homies are the wahhabis and the clerically goading imams still leaning to the Saudi-Arabia/US-axis. Everybody else is wary and wants a new order.

The DNC-hack was cited via Pelosi in European news being done by the Russians, but since Snowden, nobody believes that to be true. It is always in the back of the head that the US has the firepower on the net. If they say that the designated candidate was being poisoned by the Russians, they basically gave up. You can't vilify Eurasia for everything and still think that you have credits left over in your own populace. You have to achieve something.

All that being written, I don't think it is very probably, just very possible.

Foreign offices are all in the same boat and not part of the country they supposedly work for.

It reeks.

This premise is so weak. Was she being poisoned at every speaking engagement then? Was every single incident of us going "Holy fuck, the Hag is sick!" then the result of poison? And if it's not, is her collapsing more likely due to her being sick as fuck, or due to MUH POISON CONSPIRACY THEROY

Agreed.

They more than demonstrate themselves here as niggers too.

Abrahamism is disgusting. I'd rather fuck Chelsea Clinton, or get my wisdom teeth pulled without anesthetic, than debate /christ/fags and /christ/cucks.

You know that's not our motto. Our national motto is

E PLURIBUS UNUM

"One nation under (wretch) 'god'" was a bastardization added by Eisenhower, the butcher of Aryans.

Gas yourself you fucking /christ/faggot race traitor!

I'm honestly expecting the media to run with the poison narrative, and somehow twist it to make it so that "see, those evil alt-right nazis claiming that she's sick were actually in on the plan! we need better internet security!".

After that "who is Pepe" article on HRC's site, I'm ready for every insanity. If they go with the "alt right knew all along" shit, we'll get articles discussing Kek and dubs, which are actually secret codes shared by Russian hackers.

"With those two all things are possible"

Sounds pretty badass, man

We should dig for info on this nigger.
I would put money on it clinton put him up to this.

WHY NOT BOTH

I plan on it once I done watching the oversight committee

MUH BERNIE

Why the fuck does Bernie's opinion hold any weight in an investigation??

fuck, wrong thread

The healing power of the pyramids doesn't work on the servants of jews. Tough luck for Hillary.

thank you based mods

To be fair…

seriously if I ever was Putin's opponent, assassinating him was the last thing I ever would even consider doing

The guy is basically a spymaster

There really is no such thing as "ex-KGB", is there?

Neo-cons were so busy war mongering they can't into espionage.

Figures that their downfall would be their Dear Leader's lack of opsec

Is there such a thing as "ex-Mafia"?

How about "ex-Jew"?

4chan is up now, you can go back.

Well, considering the kinds of missions the "Dirty Bandits" went on, for an agent to live to Putin's age is a rarity.

Believe me, I wish I had the one with sound, this is the only .webm like this I have.

That'd be funny, but If polonium then I don't think it would have been botched. You only need the tiniest amounts of that element.

Nice meme, but i doubt they're still using radiation these days. It would be too detectable.

here you go user. 9.4 MB webm with sound, you will never EVER be able to post this on cuckchan.

When did size limit get increased?

The whole poison thing is a ruse to get Holla Forums talking about it. We do love a good conspiracy.

But… Hillary's staff all have come down with pneumonia, too. Were they all poisoned?
I spose the doctors and SS and media entourage all managed to avoid the pneumonia, hmmm?

Yea, this thing's just a canard to get us spinning our wheels while Miss Hillary hides from the political suicide she brought down on herself.

It's trendy

It's a trial balloon.

If it gets traction, then they can run the "suspend elections" plan.

If it doesn't, they'll try something else.

They can't even keep their lies straight.

WITNESSED
GLORY TO DONALD TRUMP, AVATAR OF KEK, PATRON GOD OF SHITPOSTERS!

I wish samhyde made a post of his favorite double posting.

inb4: bufotoxin

KEEP MEMEING!

Thanks… I guess … in some way…

WEW

Well, nothing has happened yet, so that's nice.

You're welcome

Did not know there was smug anime version of this forced meme.

what's the betting pool on how long it takes for that newscaster to be found dead after committing suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head five times after diving off a bridge and into a river with a cement block strapped to his feet?

>>>/wrol/
This would be a good starting point.

I like how much shit Putin gets for that, but everybody forgets HW Bush was the head of the CIA, and one of his sons went on to be president, and the other was being set up to be the nominee for the republicans. (probably the fall guy for Clinton)

Same. If we die, at least we'll die with the knowledge we did our best and we took as many of them with us as we could. And then we'll meet again in Valhalla to shitpost for all eternity.

That's some fucked up shit.

moonman a dindu…
One of us!
They give me a playing card and some fresh ammo.

The sun never sets on the 8/pol/ empire.

Is she using that little girl as a crutch?

Looks like viral red pilling to me, focused on the fed which is a logical place to start for normies. Oh shit my money is bullshit, how did the president allow this to happen?
Oh snap they one who tried to stop it (JKF) got publicly assassinated…
Then they start digging more, a certain number of them will end up here.

Looks like I'm ok so long as im in my house and i dont get fucked by the fallout

I'll find one as well.

I was talking about the emperor from Star Wars, not the God Emperor blessed by kek.

i mean i deduced this when i was like 5 and the USSR originally "dissolved"

HILLARY IS FINE

IT'S ALL RUSSIAS FAULT

They're shills you fucking retard

You can expect them in the comment sections of everything that has comment sections: in every news website, mainstream or not; in every youtube video that is even remotely conspiracy-tier; in social media, namely reddit in all the default subs, especially that tend to expose corruption (r/technology, etc.); you'll even find them in the most remote of places like mandelaeffect.com or on a 3000 user imageboard

(((They))) still think that you can manufacture consensus in the current year and keep stubbornly mass employing shills. They failed to foresee that once a person realizes that shills exist they will become a permanent hardcore skeptic, not to mention the realization that some conspiracy theories must be true, otherwise why would there be massive amounts of shills deceiving people on the internet?

You would think someone with dissolved notions of right and wrong would have an easier time coming to terms with race realism