No aliums now

Why did they call this movie Alien:Covenant and not David: Covenant.
This entire movie was about david, the alien was just somehow there for the two scenes where david passifies the proto-alien and the other one where he makes the newborn alien worship him(the proto alien is born with twing hands, but able to kill grown KANG women with knives ?

Why did Ridley make baby aliens able to kill humans within seconds of birth ? The ridiculous growth of the alien was even faster than before. He takes gunshots too.
The movie spells out everything. There is 0 subtlety. Even at the end david is shown to spit facehugger embryos in the colony ship human fetus compartment. Why not just show him enter with eerie music ?

>ship captain confronts david with gun
>come see this
>takes him to egg room *they are waiting*
>*waiting for what david ?*
>*take a look, it's perfectly safe*
>*it's absolutely worth it*
>idiot captain stands close face almost next to the openning egg
>ship captain just got facehugged
>david is throwing pebbles at his face
>he wakes up
>asks *what do you believe in david*
>creation
>alien bursts out of captain's chest
>david lifts hands in he air
>alium lifts hands in the air
What the fuck was ridley thinking ? Even the incubation was too short.
Ridley has comletely lost his skills. The starter cryo-pod on fire was equally stupid. He can't make any more starter scenes like alien 1. Everything is rushed and about humans.

Fucking hell

Miss me yet?

I apologize

Shut up, it's kino! KINO!

Alien, like Terminator, now has more shitty movies than bad ones. Like I said, the franchise doesn't deserve the following it has.

There is, but very little compared to david.

I'm sorry damon, pls come back.

This is what happens if you take a slasher movie and try to extend the lore into endless prequels.
There is no artistic vision. Ridley is a hack. It's clearly only done for the money but luckily the average Aliens movie fan can't determine quality.

I'm sure that every single horror story is just a dumb monster thing for you.

all this proves is that fassbender should have been Ozymandias in Watchmen

>david lifts hands in he air
>alium lifts hands in the air

HEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY MARCARENA!

delete your thread or give me cam link FFS :p

>HEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY
not AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY LMAO

I can't wait for the decent releases to come out so I can make webms and show you how bad some ideas in the movie are.
White chick locks KANG woman and infected patient.A baby alien bursts from an infected crewmember, Baby alium kills black woman while she waves a knife and hugs the floor pissing herself in fear
White chick runs to get a gun, comes back, misses the baby alium, then fails to lock the inifrmary door. Hits her leg on it, then runs maniacally while bashing her head into the walls of the corridor left and right. Alium baby chases her.
She then makes a retarded jump and breaks her leg. Then alium baby runs around and tries to slash her. She shoots all over the place and hits some flammable fuel tanks.
Whole mini ship explodes leaving the crew stranded on alium world.
Let's not even go into the *no helmets* and *let me inspect this thing that looks like a wierd plant*.
The only difference between this movie and prometheus is how the retardation is universal here, while in shitmetheus it appears as though some crewmembers have an idea of what they are doing. Everyone here is a cretin.

damn that's a good idea. the guy they used was wooden as fuck.

Prometheus was almost entirely scientists, covenant had more blue collar guys.

I got the same vibes from that scene as well. Dude definitely could throw a better German accent than Matthew Goode as well.

Covenant had scientists too. KANG chick immediately went to take soil samples for study. And they are doing a colony mission. That tends to be really important compared to expedition missions.

Yes they were pretty retarded; especially the faith guy captain who follows David.

But which ones were more retarded ? It really is worth a debate betwen prometheus and alien: covenant.
+
+
or
+
+
+

No

Was Kenny F'n Powers atleast great in it?

He had to rush the whole thing instead of skipping 24 hours like in the original Alien, everything was just too compromised by that point so there was no way to create tension, you already knew monsters would come out of people, they should have just used the other neomorph and save the protomorph for the finale.

Never, you are a pretentious faggot who can't even stop adding shit to everything you touch, I would rather have you lobotomized and see if you can figure out the meaning of life.

I think the Covenant crew was 10x more stupid.

someone needs to webm that scene with benny hill soundtrack.
i'm lazy amd computer inept

It's odd how they used the first protomorph. What was the point of killing it with the crane ? And the final death ?
They all died in odd ways for an intelligent hunter.