Do you realize what Hillary's "Pepe Explainer" means?

We can literally meme whatever we want & Hillary / MSM will turn it into ebil white supremacist nazi meme

If everyone just started posting Trump or Holla Forums memes w/ the reddit alien for example, the dishonest press and Hillary's retarded campaign will panic and try to associate it with white supremacists.

We can literally co-opt and subvert any meme we want, and make Hillary look even more like a mongoloid in the process

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polecat
dailydot.
archive.is/Qvscp
peacefrogs.com
youtube.com/watch?v=vytqeDU8rRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have a bump, OP

Bump fam. We should do it like reddit and fuck with the google search results. So when they look for Pepe all they see sre those pee pee poo poo pepes

But it takes like 2 years to get it out there. We would need another Trump wave of chaos to meme say a squirrel who is antisemitic

IT'S TIME TO TAKE BACK THE OLD MEMES

RECONQUISTA

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
NORMALFAGS

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And your samefag shit is ridiculous

FUCK OFF

the samefagging is real

kill yourself, my man

you can do both. unless posting multiple memes at once is just too complicated for you

wasted opportunity. oh well, it's everyone's loss.

(checked)

Option 1. Co-opt a character that's already charged with memetic energy and half-way co-opted. See Kermit the Frog.

Option 2. Push one of our existing memes harder until it becomes widely known. See Moonman.

Just going to put this here since the other thread is at the limit.

'night Holla Forums. Remember to meme responsibly.

fresh OC fam

10/10

LOL
Can't wait for them to try to explain this to normfags

Remember when it was considered cancerous for 4chan memes to be used outside of 4chan

neither do I

rools 1 and 2 fgt

Horrific mate. That's borderline gore.

In the last thread it was pointed out the 5 is written the same.

that old ass picture has all but been confirmed by himself to be eric's card

bumping.
i agree somewhat with this
at the very least I think any outright Holla Forums pepe content should be (temporarily) avoided
normalfags are familiar with pepe from seeing those shitty "rare pepe meme xD" on kikebook
the more regular looking pepes they come across in a similar format as that the more they'll think Hilary is losing her shit

a good step would be coopting whtver the current shit normie "meme" is and make it something useful. if Hilary comes out saying all these mainstream "memes" are ebil nazis it'll just alienate average Joe schmoe even further

It all comes back to /bane/.

The new generation must learn this lesson for themselves as all others before them have.

lol I've been thinking about this, now that we know we have the eyes of a lot of establishment people right here on our humble board, how can we best fuck with them? post your gaslighting suggestions

or even better, how to redpill them?

even google is more honest than hilary

As much as I'd love to believe it's Erik, the last letter covered by the pen doesn't look like a K, it looks like a T. Maybe a J, but I don't know the font Discover uses.

And it says Member Since 1995, Erik would have only been 11.

I think the letters available could squeeze D. J. Trump, or at best, maybe Don J Trump. But otherwise I don't think it's anyone noteworthy, just coincidence.

it's the top of a C
Thanks for confirming it's 4 letters long

mfw

An user on 4chan was suggesting we spam the reddit alien everywhere so people think reddit is a white suprEEEEmist website

There is reason to expect it is actually the Don himself… not Eric or Jr.
Pic related.

No need to meme anything.
Just keep going with the Cult of KEK.

Its Eric*

With a C. Not a K

If its ERIC TRUMP it could be plausable.

Containment has been broken since 2014, you were sleeping till now?

And from all the Discover cards ive seen, its a Name and Surname. Cannot confirm if Initials are used

Yeah, someone already pointed that out, can't be more happy to be wrong

I overlayed the Trump name to show the relative size of the font. as we discovered it's a 4 letter name that can end in C.

Sick. Now just to find out if Discover issue cards to kids. I would think they do, if the parents were rich enough, Im not American so i honestly have no clue.

Plebbit alien would be interesting for the havoc and confusion it would create

It wouldn't even be bc anons want that gay shit for themselves. It's literally just fucking around and these idiots panicking

Someone just needs to start w/ some dank OC to spread

think anyone would deny trumps kids a credit card?

TUMBLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As long as they're being used to spread butthurt and confusion amongst our opponents, it's okay.

tumblr created and owns pepe le nazi frog

Why are Tumblr such Nazis, fam?

I want Moonman to be the next big meme.

I want Hillary Clinton to try to explain to normies that an early 1990s McDonald's commerical character is the new face of white supremacist rap music on our peruvian tie-dye fax center.

This has strong potential meme power.

polite no

please no

Wow, these nazis sure are serious about their white supremacy.

That amulet is one of the son not the father.

I like and support this idea. I want to see Hillary declare war on Kermit or even more, explain our fascination with frogs.

Can we start gaslighting Hillary with frogs? Just random innocent looking frogs. Not even Pepe. Maybe a tall protest sign with a picture of a real frog. No text, just the frog. Or maybe some kind of frog figures. How would we get frog figures or statues to places where she is visiting?

If she starts seeing frogs everywhere she will lose her what's left of her sanity.

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

fuck, my Holla Forums ruined pepe's reputation towards normies.

This just made my day.

'Ol Modine didn't exactly get baneposting, but he'd humor us autists by always tweeting us back about "getting those hotheads outta here." A real human bane.

Fine examples and ideas. Even just having random people showing up to her rallies in frog shirts - her campaign won't look so hot when she's turning away any "supporters" who are wearing frog related shit. Would drive the cow even more insane and have her people jumping up and down with thumbs in asses trying to figure out how to deal with their memetic nightmare.

Gentlemen, rev up your dicks - we have some brainstorming to do.

Maybe something like this guy?

Dank, do you have a PS file for the squirrel?

i can see this squirrel going places

Are you sure it's not a Holla Forumscat?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polecat

This is good.
RAIN OF (PURE COINCIDENCE) FROGS

Kek works is mysterious ways

I love Hillary

zeig heil

16 hours ago:

dailydot. com/unclick/pepe-the-frog-alt-right-white-supremacist/
archive.is/Qvscp

Pepe the Frog is not a Nazi, no matter what the alt-right says

…

They think we are stealing Pepe from them and once this election is over they can have their facebook frog back.

Absolutely tremendous.

Can't wait for anime girls and happy merchant pics appearing in advertisements.

Cartoon frogs from a yiff comic becoming a symbol against the 2000 year old kike cabal.

What a time to be alive.

I've been a card holder (not physically holding a card but the account existed) at my bank since 1996.

I was 8 in 1996.

oh man this shit keeps getting better and better

They really are falling for this D & C meme.

to think he got paid to write that article..
and thinks he's a real journalist

associate Hillary and Hitler
but them side by side laughing and doing shit like that.

any picture with Hillary, should have it's own Hitler along side

normies will short circuit

moonman moonman can't you see

Oh bon dieu

Fuck yourself if you don't think this is funny.

think you're on the wrong website there faggot, we major league mystery school now

We can't let them have moonman

I wanna suck their dicks.

So we can meme anything?

Pls go Holla Forums

Let's use this and blame Holla Forums for it. I'll have a good laugh if they cuck out like GG.

This is actually a great idea, imagine, we could transform any meme widely used and known by Normalfags into a meme labeled by the media as "white supremacist racist nazi etc.", it'll show the obvious disconnect between the mass media and reality.

they will never even touch moonman, it's to dangerous for them

I want to drown you in a bog.

keep meming it, they really don't like the bog

fucking fags

the kids will love moon man at least

This doesn't seem right

holy shit that takes me back

This.
Moonman is way too hardcore for any kind of spread by normies.

i wish i knew where to find the salt of the tattooed ones after hillary's press release

and to think nobody else laughed when this car made a comeback

Personally I say we start stealing normalfag/SJW/black Twitter/Vine memes and repurpose them until there's nothing left but our version.

Imagine the chaos.

get worldstar to put up videos of nigs beating white women

I'd bet $50 this dumb bitch has a Pepe tattoo. This reads like a child trying to justify why its older version of a toy is better than the newer version.

I understand taking short clips of this guy saying 'why you always lying?' and adding them to snippets of other videos is big on Vine.

I'm sure we have more than enough material from Hillary's speeches alone to flood Vine with edits.

so funny that they think this is real journalism

What if we memed pepe into screencaps of MSM tv coverage? Then they'd have to cover… themselves

I love shit like this. There doesn't even have to be a rhyme or reason, as long as a lot of anons do it at once. Then these retards get scared and have to try and explain it

Even though CTR is monitoring and screencapping this for a later "explainer" post, it doesn't matter. Trying to explain that anons on an img board coordinated to gaslight illary with frogs will surpass the retardedness of her already absurd campaign.

use milo. everyone make pepe in pride colors.
shillary belives lgbt community has been suberted by nazis. leftist start attacking fags for being alt right.

fuck off, you faggot-loving autistic-righter. Milo is a degenerate nigger-loving kike faggot.

That's the entire point you autist.

what part of attacking gay community dont you get? i dont like fags but milo is a prominent alt right figure might as well use him even if hes cancer.

This is a pretty good idea.

You do realize that it's a cartoon frog, right? There's no rules. That's why this entire thing is absurd. You should just be memeing pepe with anything, and memeing other things. Then in their minds, everything is white supremacist and their heads explode, or they keep covering it (thus looking more unhinged to normies)

Stop being a dense faggot

Does this mean it's time to bring back factual Falcon?

normal people wont take any of it seriously. the leftist have created such a big boogeyman of evil nazis they will overreact. acutal right wingers will just laugh at it, as no one actually supports homosexuality.
hillarys campaign is in crisis right now and must character assasinate. if we hint at being allied with gays. gays will be evil by assosiation

what if we subvert squirrel girl?

Get you head examined

Oh God,

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Go away, Milo.

That squirrel on top of being antisemitic also keeps a woman as a live in sex slave, forcing her to dress provocatively while demand she make him a bagel (how kosher) with the creamy creamy creamy cheese.

meme it.

DUBS CONFIRM THEY ARE HIS SIGN

CAPTAN FACTUAL FALCON SHALL RETURN

Yep this works. Do it.
He's even got the right sort of attitude for a Holla Forumsack

Who is this?

Subverting you say, why not make it so Tumblr is seen as the new KKK?

(checking those double dubs)

(CHECKED)

MOON MAN IS GOING TO GIVE IT TO THEM

It's called controlling the board.

REQUESTING HILLARY AS WOJACK IN POOPOO PEPE PICS

Start circulating pe pe with a little reddit alien in the corner. Let's subvert an entire community and have them fight for us.

WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE

WE WILL SECURE NUTS

Some gimp Hillary had paraded out on stage during the DNC to showcase a victim of bullying I think.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN
Why don't you call anymore?

So just in-the-know meaningless insanity for the purpose of gaslighting and lulz? Alright. pic related then. Do better than me fags.

it is time

I like this, but it'd be more of a mind-fuck if there was no reference to anything that makes sense. People already know (or they think they know) what Nazi's are. If I'm watching the news and I want to lose my shit watching them try to explain I want to the see dat boi saying something completely meaningless, but also triggering.

How about give him some pliers and he says "Fuck Feminism: Let's take out Hillary Clinton's teeth." ??

I didn't realise they had special robots for disarming sexbombs

can tendies be racist?

I present to you the world's most racist banana!

This image literally is Hitler personified. Jews fear it. Niggers hate it (not really haha it's a banana). Mexicans will flee the country at once! All we need to do is let the world know the evil this banana represents!

Lol yes Hillary

A GREEN SKINNED frog with an Hispanic name is a white supremacist

Sure hillary…. You say the craziest things. Whatever you say. Get some rest and don't forget your meds.

peacefrogs.com

logo is literally a pic of a frog holding up dubs

Moonman is too racist, normies are too scared.

There's so much fluoride in the water it's turning frogs into Nazis

We missed the train on that nigger meme, but we can just make witty remarks on a white image with a picture in the bottom center, over compress the fuck out of it and you have a le faceboom meem

This. The great decider will be frogs. Anywhere hillary goes, let it have a frog reference. Any frog will do.

Moon man flyt fight in town tonight
Open your third eye make you cry Pythagoras' light.
A killer spits iller in two bars' plight
Than a shill you gave a bill and and a script you write.

Milhouse, you can't force a meme.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA CHAN!

Tell that to the idiots who call themselves "alt right."

youtube.com/watch?v=vytqeDU8rRk
Behold "the land brought forth frogs" from Handel's "Israel in Egypt".

sure you can

over 9000

and it's still going

I'm an idiot who can't embed, but at least I can make a webm.

imagine the normies with pepe tatoo thinking that hillary went completly bonkers

normies having pepe for once will be useful

wow I forgot that shit existed

Yup, if we all agreed on a meme, they can't do shit but cry

gas yourself milo

r/ing mein gott nazi soldier image for this thread

We are the board of peace after all

ITS TIME TO MEME OURSELVES AMONGST THE RANKS OF THE KIKES

2005 was thirty years ago ;_;

keep telling yourself that, bitch

THIS

Filter king says stuff about Flouride turning frogs gay.

kek'd

Fuck, does anyone have an mp4 / webm of the original Moonman? My hard drive got fucked up a while back and I had to get a new one. Have some wallpapers in return.

This is just getting silly.

rules are for faggots

Calm your autism for a moment user, there is method to this madness

Stop using my Pepe. Pepe is pro-Hillary, she will get those coons to the voting booth if she has to do it transgenerationally

Try doing this to a well-known tumblr meme and see what happens to them.

A-are you gonna meme foamy into being Ben Garrison's pet?

*Muffled*
Pepeeee

We're taking it all back, user. The past they stole from us.