Everyone else can go home

Everyone else can go home

Yeah, go home chumps.

>Overrated possible cryptojew abe lincoln may have been cucked by a king kike

Reality is harsh to those with talent.

Fuck you, that's not how it works you kikes. You're not pushing that tranny on people.

how in the fuck

He's in just about every Pixar movie, thus his numbers are inflated since every Pixar movie hits huge numbers in theaters because every soccer mom drags their shitty kids to the movies for a night out.

Yeah I looked for him and was disappointed

Same with Alan Tudyk I assume, he's such a nonentity I can't even remember what his voice sounds like

Got to say I'm honestly surprised The Rock isn't anywhere on that list with how much he's been doing this past year or so.

being Jewish probably didn't hurt him

Only the fast and furious movies have made him any real money.

At least there's something right in this world.

yeah man, where would we be without animal noises mady by some weird guy

He has a great voice and you probably loved the shows he VA'd in when you were a wee lass.

this is box office for movies the person appeared in

She did lead them faggot how old are you she single handidly stole the show in the first one alone and carried them with Rupert. Did you notice that the nigger and the old white guy have their cameos counted?

Lmao you are so fucking dumb. She was a lead.

He's below the others is all you fuck, hes in the 20s or 30s with harrison ford and such.

Wow you a fucking triggered, what makes you think anyone looks at your post and doesn't fucking laugh at how pathetic you are.

What ugly ass bitch do you like please tell me?

He acted the same in everything