Civil War thread #2017

So what happened to Civil War numero Duo?
Did Carol ever get what was coming to her?
Did they ever explain how Ulysses' precog powers actually work?
What happened to the Attilian fallen prince trying to fuck everyone's shit up?
Did Captain America ever get blacked? For real this time?
Where is Deadpool or Punisher?
Does Doom ever stop teleporting Tony around badly photoshopped panels of the world?
Who kills who? What did old man Logan actually mean when he said "She killed him"?
What the fuck was Galactus rounding people up for?
Does She-hulk ever get off the hospital bed after waking up?
Will the poor Hellcat ever manage to pick the best dress for her friend's party?
What was the point of the ruse cruise?

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF IT ALL? JUST TO SELL COMICS WITH PROMISE OF SOMETHING HAPPENING BUT NOTHING ACTUALLY HAPPENING ?

Other urls found in this thread:

deeznutsofficial2016.tumblr.com/post/145118374039/httpwebarchiveorgweb20050503152419httpww?is_related_post=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most people here forgot Civil War II was actually happening, me included. I legitimately stopped caring, and given that all the new comics are still coming out even though Civil War II hasn't actually ended yet (or at least I think it hasn't, I like everyone else stopped bothering with it), nothing noteworthy seems to have happened except Tony not being around for some reason.

It's just one big waste of time were nothing significant happens. Tony most likely dies so Riri and DOOM can take his place. Flash dies or something that'll make him lose the Venom symbiote. Carol will continue being a cunt. Ulysses will probably die or get carried off for cosmic shit. Then pretty much nothing else will happen with the rest of the people fighting. Oh yeah She Hulk's now grey with green scars everywhere that she got from her missile coma that gave her a black eye. So that's a thing.

Can we actually say without doubt Civil War 2 is the Clone Saga of the 2010s?

Dead No More is technically the new Clone Saga.

Punished Landis: A hipster without a latte

Naturally… Though CW II is just like TCS because they are both dragging out beyond exhaustion and readers mostly don't give a shit anymore.

Quite right. At this point it's just a long drawn out fanfic from the crazed cuck mind of Bendis. Made only for the purpose of creating more fanfics.

why don't we just make our own comics?

oh right, we can't draw for shit…

we did do some hellcat comics a couple of months back

It takes effort and energy to learn how to draw and write well.

nope, too easy

Jokes on you I've done my whole script and am just trying to improve my drawing. FUCKING HANDS

Hands are always a bitch and a half to work on.

Care to show us your self made comic then?

no, I mean it was a joke that too easy to make.
Didn't stop Marvel

I know right? I can do literally every other part but hands. I CAN DO FEET BUT I CAN'T DO HANDS

Also please don't encourage self made comics with this guy around

Well it's a good thing foot fetishes are more popular than hand fetishes.

Shit! You're right. I forgot about him.

who cares, he can't draw, thats why he only copies stock images.

stop replying to him.

but it's fun

I just have him filtered out.

Last I know of is that the new Spiderman Tie-in spoilered the most oh so fucking tragic moment that is supposed to happen in the last CW2 issue.
You know, the one the last Iron Man or so already spoilered anyway.

Meh, they really don't know how to make anything interesting.

So they finally killed Iron Man to put their nigglet iron woMan?

so why are they fighting over nigger spiderman?

Because drama.

Because he is Schrodinger's nigger.
He will have killed Cap in the precog version.
But he got Tony killed instead.
While killing nobody.

Great writing, you can really see that they went out of their way to make sure that everything made sense.

He's going to kill Captain Hydra.

My god, they actually gave Miles an original character moment that doesn't just maker him Parker 2.0

It's a shame is a shitty edgy mary sue momment where everyone wants him for some reason.

How long until all the old heroes get back to life for some bullshit reason? a year? half a year? three months?

Try a week. They will just relaunch a new spin off while handing the main cap handle off to some nigger tranny for 6 months then reboot and do more shock value.

This wouldn't really be a problem if either character actually brought something new to the book. But no, they're both equally bland and uninteresting because Bendis is a hack.

Bendis just loves fucking up fan favorite characters. The Guardians, Venom, Doom. It's all just part of his plan to make everyone look like shit compared to his OC spider-brat.

You sure has to be a shitty writer or editor to fuck up a character like Doom.

Or make Rick Jones a fucking hacktivist under the payroll of SHIELD.

No
He only see pkssible future if i remember correctly
I don't who that is or what happened with him past or present
He gets hit by Tony missiles but survive
Somewhere better
Yes
Carol kills Tony and gets away with everything she did
Don't know
Yes and in her new comic she deals from PTSD
I don't care
To stroke Bendis ego, To try to make Miles look better and to set up a Marvel 2017 event

They did this?

Hacktivist under the payroll of SHIELD, yeah.

It started with him leaking leaking info to Falcon then lead to him being held by SHIELD only to eventually work for them. Even though he was the one that spilt all their secrets in the first place.

And in his free time he leads an afro nigglet with a bionic arm to beat up people because they have wrong opinions on the internet.

Amazing writing. Absolutely amazing.

Yeah, deepest lore.

Someday people will look at those hacks and see them for what they are.

God willing. I pray for the day people all start to see the true faces of the industry for how shit they really are.

That is so stupid.

Remind them with this post on Nick Spencer. deeznutsofficial2016.tumblr.com/post/145118374039/httpwebarchiveorgweb20050503152419httpww?is_related_post=1

Kid he saved your fucking life. It's not like he was even judging you at fucking all. He put a bubble around you to protect you from Captain Cunt, and you're upset he didn't ask to save your life first?

It still would be. I'm actually amazed that Bendis managed to fuck up Dr Doom of all character. Possibly the simplest but most interesting character, and he managed to fuck that up. I don't think anyone on Holla Forums could even dream of fucking up a single character as bad as Bendis has Doom.

Look I hate Spencer as much as the next guy but he isn't wrong in that particular section there.

It's understandable him feeling like that, even if a little ridiculous. It's best described as "being treated like a kid"

In most other circumstances I'd agree with you, were the circumstance not "Captain Marvel is trying to fight you". If Tony stopped Miles from leaving, that would be "treating him like a little kid" because it would mean he doesn't trust Miles.But Tony is saving the kids life here. Miles is upset because Tony didn't let Captain Marvel beat the shit out of him.

Imagine Miles swoops down using his fucking spider powers and stops a mugger from robbing an old lady, and the lady turns around and says "Don't you trust me to save myself? You're treating me like a little kid you asshole!".
This is that scenario.

Going for realism now bendis? :^)

He is an emotional teenagers with superpowers, of course he will get carried away with the stress and anger of his job.
I don't read too much of Marvel, but this scene would work wonderful if this confession is in character or according to some bigger narrative. Like Miles actually showing some of those anger problems, or actually showing that he admired his criminal uncle before, and making those momments a moral dilemma when he found out the truth.
But if this is the first time these things are addressed then it is shit.

I can't push myself to give enough of a shit about Civil War 2 to bring it down to the same level as the Clone Saga. It's so irrelevant to me that it might as well not be happening.

I dunno. The Clone Saga at least gave The Punisher his debut. I don't see any character benefiting from face time in CW 2.

Debut? Punisher has been around since the 70's, IIRC.

Love that laugh.