This show was literally, unironically the greatest cartoon in human history

This show was literally, unironically the greatest cartoon in human history.

Other urls found in this thread:

doritos.wikia.com/wiki/Cool_Ranch
zippythepinhead.com/pages/aaarticles.html
zippythepinhead.com/
web.archive.org/web/20170103161748/https:/twitter.com/CNBC/status/816313636910141440
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you wanna back that up with an argument ?

It was breddy good, but that fucking episode where dilbert gets pregnant was fucking weird

To be honest it was no worse than any storyline in the strip, and it was the final episode as well so I guess Scott just said "fuck it".

And it's IHE to boot. That cunt only make complain videos.

Fuckin what?! That's GradeAUnderA.

Oh yeah, wrong name, my bad. But still a cunt tho. I remember when he started getting famous so I checked his channel and his schtick is to make complain videos until one of them hit it big. No talent, just an angry kid with British accent.

Too bad it was on UPN. Otherwise it could have been another Simpsons or Futurama

Ranch or cool ranch?

too bad it only got 2 seasons, iirc

GAUA is a berniefag, he made 2 videos complaining how americans didn't like that commie cuck.

Still had more of my vote than Killary.
And he's never related to any exposing.

Explain

Ra-

It was good, but not great. Wish it stuck more to office humor than the typical cartoon whacky adventure stuff.

His early videos were just him complaining about shit that everyone does but in a funny way with cute pictures, he doesn't have to be Shakespeare. Though he fucked it up when he decided to make like 6 drama stirring videos about how he doesn't like youtube drama.

Like his views or not, he's never been apart of a scandal, he's a pretty clean politician.

Bernie's had plenty of scandals. His dumping Vermont's nuclear waste in a primarily Latino town in Texas immediately comes to mind, as does his marching with the anti-American Sandinistas in Nicaragua. You've just never heard about Bernie's scandals because no one really attacked him. Clinton went easy on him because she wanted his voters. Of course, she completely failed to sway them. Probably had something to do with the fact that she called them all basement dwellers.

The idea that Bernie was clean and therefore would have won if he went against Trump is just more delusional bullshit. Trump would have destroyed him

Well, that's a quick cash grab attempt. It's despicable but as an enterprineure(sp) myself I found it still commendable. He's still an asshole cunt tho.

agreed. I fucking miss this show

It was definitely a lot more clever and entertaining than it needed to be. It's up there with Duckman and a few other shows that I'll just randomly get the itch to rewatch.

Won't fault you for that. I couldn't vote for him because he was a spineless commie faggot who never grew out of his "RA RA I'M A COLLEGE PROTESTOR!" phase.

But this..
Is just plain false. He was part of the fix for Hillary from the start and when the DNC told him that he was essentially going to run a bullshit youth-oriented campaign and then pass the baton to Clinton, he went with it and even bargained for private jet privileges and a hefty pay off.

Remember in the early debates when he was all
It was because those emails included his plans to take a dive and tell all his millennial faggot supporters to support Hillary.

It was good, but a lot of the jokes and subplots were recycled from the strips. But, Scott did make them into something more.

Really? I've missed that. Do you have a link?

At least the guy is still drawing.

Any episodes online?

Look up the Wikileaks, its in them from what I remember.

Or dig up their tweets.

So I got the big Scott Adams coffee table book as a gift for Christmas and in it Scott basically said that UPN cancelled Dilbert to appeal to blacks and make room for more "special episodes" of Moisha.

Story of his life.
Watched an interview with Adams a couple months back where he talked about his early experiences with political correctness and SJW ideology in its infancy. He worked a couple cubicle jobs for huge companies, but several times in a row he was straight up told "we'd promote you, but certain policies insist that we can't put more white men in upper management"

He effectively came to realize that nothing he did mattered and no matter how hard he worked, he'd get screwed by corporate culture. After seeing some show on getting published in newspapers, he decided to give comics a try.. then gave up for like 5 years and eventually came back and gave it another shot after the guy who inspired him wrote him a letter to see how his career in comics was going.

And it worked out, but he had to stay in the business for about 5 years after it got picked up. He nearly got shitcanned after one of his early workplace strips cribbed word-for-word off some autism a VP put in a memo, which all his subordinates printed out and waived in his face to show him how retarded his ATTN: ALL shit actually was, but he was able to to put two and two together and figure out Scott did it.

take a look at his twitter during the election

Bernies done

Well, he's not wrong. He's also said that if he did the show today he wouldn't do it on UPN

It would still be entertaining

Mostly because UPN doesn't exist anymore

I think what he said was that he wouldn't have done the show on UPN. The budget was so low that apparently they hired one of the interns to be a writer because he worked real cheap

Do Jeph ever work as a white collar worker before? I mean he sounds delusional enough to bitch about someone who already experienced cubicle work.

Probably not

Can I see jeph's salt? I don't follow him at all, but I wanna see his sour grapes first hand.

Go to the thread dedicated to him.

What was the butthurt between Dilbert and Zippy The Pinhead?

doritos.wikia.com/wiki/Cool_Ranch
just found the old joke meme

Bill Griffith talked shit, got hit. Basically he said Dilbert isn't art and thus literally shit like Cathy so it's the final stage of AIDS for newspaper comics, everything should be Krazy Kat and Little Orphan Annie, but barring that then everyone should exclusively read Bizzaro, Red Meat and Doonesbury or Matt Groening stuff…all in one long run-on paragraph (pic related). He probably would have included modern webcomic people in there if this had been published 10-15 years later given his tastes basically fall under "political hacks and whoever is being run in The Onion".

Thus Scott responded with .

zippythepinhead.com/pages/aaarticles.html

God, Zippy the Pinhead. Even back when I was following every hack out there, I looked at that comic and wondered what the hell that guy's problem was, since the comic only seemed to exist because of how it was drawn. Glad to know I wasn't the only one who made that assessment.

>zippythepinhead.com/

Pure fucking AIDS.

Holy shit, the site looks like some fucker from Cameroon vomited all over it. The strips are even worse.

where's the joke?

Nigga can't draw a horse.

No jokes at all, he is trying to be deep. pro tip; He is no deeper than a tea spoon and his art makes me want to die

Another example of his art.

He's kinda like Jeph in a way but slightly different; instead of having four large panels where nothing happens and there's no punchline, it's four small but cluttered panels where nothing happens and there's no punchline.

I don't see a statement in this, let alone a joke.

What the fuck?

Again there is no joke. It is like some lame performance artist throwing his shit at a wall. He is so bad at comics he should of attended Cal Arts and draw potato heads.

All his comics makes me want to do.

Really? Major newspapers and the New Yorker love his shit! Handy instructions on how to enjoy your comic included.

WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS

TruthSeeker is Zippy confirmed

Fuck you guys, I like Zippy.

The joke in the bowling strip is that the only enjoyment the worker will get that day is seeing someone else get fired, even though he's afraid of getting fired himself.

Didn't Zippy's publisher send a cease and desist to Richard Stallman over Zippy quotes included in Emacs?

I guess it doesn't surprise me that Stallman is autistic enough to read Zippy.

I don't know if this inspires me or kills my soul

But that's false equivalence.

The last time I saw Jeph's face he wore a hat and a t-shirt. I never see him in much more formal attire. He got punchable face.

It is to be expected. Fake news peddling fake comics. How did the old saying go? Oh yes, "if you have to explain the joke it is not a joke.

who is this unfunny fuck? post more dilbert please

Take solace in a few factors

This

I know that Dilbert strips regularly BTFO out of feminists. Anyone have some good ones?

Check his twitter

Hope SJWs don't read these strips.

Well they are from around [CURRENT YEAR-20] give or take so the threat of that is somewhat minimal.

A FSF lawyer adviced removing it to avoid legal action. Emacs has several functions left for spewing nonsense.

Yeah I hope so. At least those bitches are too lazy to dig thru his archives.

Is Dogbert /ourguy/?

Nigga, get a life.

I don't think I could name anything more delightful to watch. Every episode is more and more absurd than the last and remains funny throughout.

Jeph, please…

Scott's fucking based, a real cool dude

F35 development in a nutshell.

Actually some companies did this out of spite. They willing to lose some money as long the competition is dead.

Reminds me of the western animation industry.

kek

I'm curious, any example?

One word Disney

The Koch Brothers were planning on spending several hundred million with their connected donors if Bernie got nominated. Trump or no.

Who the fuck knows what would have happened then.

If it were, there would have been more episodes of them cutting hair

Holy shit.

They did, and they freaked the hell out but he didn't care.

Is there screencaps? I love it when SJW went buttmad at slightest thing.

Im pretty sure you can google it and it'll be the first image

This

During an interview for the Dilbert animated series, Scott admitted that Dogbert and Dilbert are pretty much himself personality wise, with Dilbert being the kind of person he tries to be every day and who complains about minor problems but is almost always level headed and nice, while Dogbert is what he really wishes he could tell people or how he wants to deal with society in general. They live together, despite being completely different in morals, because they're the same person reacting in two separate ways to life's problems.

This is a common MO for the movie industry as well as car manufacturers, they will buy potential start ups and let them die or absorb them into their own company even at a loss if it means keeping the monopoly alive, or they'll start projects just so their competitors can't do the same (or exactly because they WON'T do the same). Ford recently moved half the capital they wanted to invest in Mexico in the USA instead just to fuck over another competitor accused to be exploiting Mexican workers.

Didn't Ford just recently cancel the move?

web.archive.org/web/20170103161748/https:/twitter.com/CNBC/status/816313636910141440

Doesn't work

Does this remind you of anything?

Matt and Trey aint got shit on him

kek

Heh

Bill Griffith's a great artist, though. And his longer Zippy stories are good.

nigga fuck off.

Good thing we elected corporate culture.

Please explain to us how Hillary Goldman Sachs Rodham Clinton $ Foundation Clinton would have been better.

It wouldn't have. The choice was about minor shit. A stupid brand contest like Pepsi vs Coca cola.

Holy shit this one hit very close to us all. Like, Holla Forums front page and its ridiculous News Plus articles.

Dilbert is an odd creature?

Thanks for the webm

God remember when corporations didn't control the net.

No

It was better when it was government-funded and you needed a university sponsorship for access

Oh the good ole dayes

Shit, I forgot that even existed.

Probably was too.