Should We Kill It Before It Lays Eggs?

So apparently MoveOn.ugh is running some kind of contest to see which lame anti-Trump video will win $1500 of Soros money.

It would be a shame if poll were to spam it to death and put a bunch of fake email addresses.

Not advocating that of course. In fact, I admonish you if you are thinking of doing it. You're admonished!

Other urls found in this thread:

laughtertrumpshate.com/vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forgot the link:
laughtertrumpshate.com/vote/

shut up

Your pic and title made me think you were talking about soros having offspring(too late, his vermin are already doing what he does.)

KILL IT

He is already dead.

Just look at him.

Nah, the more anti-trump videos they make, the more pro-trump they become.

After all, who would in sane mind consider Hillary a better candidate? Only a shill.

In that pic her stomach looks about 1/4 its actual size and her tits look to be about 4x as big as they are in real life.

t. person who looked at too many pics of women on the internet

or we post a ton of stuff with memes subtly hidden within and hope they pic one up and do our memeing for us.

I dont know man
got it from bing
wasnt even searching for fat people

How fucking new are you?

DO NOT CLICK LINK. COPY AND PASTE IT TO NEW TAB

Maybe we could submit the entirety of The Greatest Story Never Told in 60-second snippets, from a billion sockpuppet accounts?

Or just whatever short redpilled videos we have laying around…

Sam Hyde should do one.

$1,500? The guy is filthy rich, why be such a tightass?
He should have put up $10,000 minimum if he wanted some serious videos.

$1500

Wew he rly knows how to keep the plebs poor

kikes gonna kike

honestly i would prefer to pick the shittiest of the left's own anti-trump videos and sockpuppet it to the top.

voting up tgsnt will just get ignored (will say something like vote manipulation to justify) and signal that we're watching them. voting up their own videos (but only voting for the shittiest non-kek-worthy low energy anti-trump videos) has the appearance of legitimacy. it's more subversive because they can't easily toss out the vote result and yet the video's memetic potential is dead on arrival and the entire contest is effectively neutralized.

I like the way you think, user. Subtlety might just win the day on this one.

seconded, good idea. Effective, undetectable, deniable.

Fucking disgusting. Open piss bottles? The least he could do is put the fucking caps back on.

He's a multibillionaire. What kind of sucker would try to make a good anti-Trump video just to possible win $1500 ?

Do we have a shit video to vote to top?

I agree, but even that should probably be done in a new thread with a non-clickable link.