Thoughts on Blaire White?

Is she the most based Tranny yet?

post dick.

thief

I enjoy her political videos
Her live streams are boring though.

I want to see those boobs.

You can perfect a meme with skill.

Lol, no. Is he the one that was unironically saying that there is nothing homosexual about sticking your dick in a man's as provided he has had a mass of plastic fitted to his chest? If so I think he is retarded.

Lol, no.

Nvm. Just checked and it wasn't him. They had a weird accent that was either British or Australian but I couldn't tell because he was trying to mask his voice. Anybody know who it was.

Found him.

south african.

Shes ugly for a tranny

Yeah I can hear it now. I just assumed it was a warped Australian accent because he was forcing a feminine voice.

She's the only good looking Youtuber tranny.

The only other hot trannies I have seen are prostitutes.

Post him before this bullshit.

aint fuckin her either way, so i dont care much
wouldnt wanna fuck, cuz if theres no pussy, its gay
i dont like her lips
u can still see her manliness, but thats what u get, when u r conceived with that pesky Y chromosome
seems reasonable, but what good does that do me right now?

i dislike whites in general

Does xe ever say anything on camera intelligent enough to warrant such vocabulary in such an esoteric accent?

Blaire White is a Goddess

fucking degenerates

hawt

If it weren't impossible for me to find clothes in my size I'd dress like a girl as a purely stylistic choice.

i'd fuck her, tbh

One thing doesn't necessarily preclude the other: /g/ (rip) was full of programmers who also crossdressed.

I'll degenerate the lining of your boipuci if you aren't careful. You wouldn't be the first punk that I have had forcefully feminised.