Newfag here

Does anyone know the true difference between Holla Forums and 4chan? I have been using 4chan since march, and decided to check out this place to see how it is. Other than the layout, it looks pretty similar and I can't find it anywhere on Google for some reason.

lurk moar

4chan is bogged down with normies who have no real sense of humor and who just parrot things that made them chuckle once until all humor and joy have died.

Holla Forums is bogged down with MGTOW woman hating weirdos who turn into everything toxic political drudgery.

But you're not going to do something productive, so pick your poison.

you have to go back

we love midgets, trump and webms with sound

go

thats some dank ass OC, well done

It's the same shit except 4chan takes itself less seriously.

We love pedophilia

cuckchan glorifies homosexuality
fullchan glorifies dysfunctional autism

ROLL CALL:

Faggots
Nazis Holla Forumstards
Ponyfags
Femanons
Gamefags
SJW's
Data Miners
Goons
Cucks
Flatulists
Reposters
Jews
Rins
Dysnomians
Trolls
Pedos
Autists
Creepers
Travisposter
Wincest
Spammers
Pissheads
Bigots
Nicoles
Fucktards
Keks
Conspirators
Spergs
Kennedi
Scatters
Shitposters
Getters
Cancer
Betas
Wankers
Gorers
Sagers
YLYL
Newfaggers
Furries
Bullies
BBC
Virgins
Summer Redditors
Butthurts
Dysnomia
Niggers
Vargers
Gondolans
Stoners
Kikes
Cumdumpsters
Benis
Memeheads
Banned
Ayylmaos
Stalkers

Holla Forums is run my self proclaimed kikes, 4chan is run by hidden kikes with a "asian" face.

4chan reposts memes from facebook, reddit, tumblr
Holla Forums reposts memes from 4chan

I get my memes from 9gag

we love midgets. Pics like related would be reported and premabanned on 4cuck Holla Forums. Fuck them they can have unlimited cock rate and tranny threads

Welcome! Let me take a moment to talk to you about our lord and savior, Adolph Hibler.

It's the same now, exactly the same

KILL YOURSELF YOU DUMB NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Both chans are dead you were too late to the party

4chan is rulecuck central filled to the brim with normalfags and stupid fucking kids trying to be edgy

Holla Forums is rulecuck central filled to the brim with normalfags and stupid fucking kids trying to be edgy and you can make your own board ala reddit that never gets seen by anyone

You called me?

4chan is better

the people on this site are autistic

though in the end reddit is the best place for real discussion

There used to be a difference.

-

Fuck you, Jim

t. newfag

if dubs you have to timestamp doing something cool

fuck, and I don't even do cool stuff

Join us.

Do you want to break the law of the dubs? Comply, mortal or face the never the same consequences

That is a much easier question to answer than it used to be.
The only real difference between 4chan and 8ch is that you can be banned from 4chan, and you can't be banned from 8ch.

Everything else is virtually identical anymore.

I'm an 4chan oldfag , I lurk here a lot but it's too slow for me so I tend to stay on /pol on halfchan

Were you thinking about answering the question, or does your keyboard just have diarrhea?

The only difference I see is that this place is much slower for some reason.

Here are some different:

1. if you trole on 4chan nobody will reply to your post. If you trole Holla Forums everyone will fall for it.
2. everyone on 4chan is a child, everyone on Holla Forums is a child predator.
4we got free spech tho
5. that's it tbh but its better here for some reason. take it easy lad.

Reporting.

I need to add this list to my password cracker program.

That makes you a child predator as well dys

I'm more like chips hardon i'm a child predator predator.

For now you are but you can't fight the midgets. They'll get inside your head and soon you'll find yourself lurking in the midget threads here on 8/b/. And surely spending a decade on IBs have done something to your 'conditioning.'

I'm a celibate.

Holla Forums is everything that 4chan used to be and much, much more.

First of all, generally everyone on Holla Forums are adults or, at the very least, not autistic edgy faggot retarded 13 YOs.

Next, you don't see a shit ton of stupid trap threads, YLYL threads posted by idiots with less than the intelligence of an amoeba.

Finally, it's just become a far better board than 4chan could ever dream of being ever again.

That's degenrate af tbh

this

degenerate
Checking my own dubs as well

I am so going to steal the next major get on SORECHAN with this.

t. obtainer of all the major GETs on their board (so far)

4chan is reddit but less sjw and more edge.
Holla Forums is for pedohiles and people wanting to see the world burn in general.

neither is great, just leave before you can't.

4chan: obsession with "traps", threads are deleted or pruned in like 10 minutes or less, bans are common.

Holla Forums: obsession with cheese pizza, threads live for weeks, a lot less activity in general.

4chan is into 40 year old grandmas Holla Forums likes little girls there you go now GET OUT!!.

Holla Forums is old 4chan. But it's like so fuckin slow, maaan.

lol kys scrub

u only get banned for PURE cp here. nothing else. lolis are allowed.

4Chan block my country
Fucking racist

Lol I don't even know why they even bother giving out permas for anything. I've never had an ISP that wasn't really easy to change IP addresses on.

There is literally nothing wrong with racism.