Why Hillary

Hey/Pol/ 2016 has been an absolutely crazy year so far and anything can happen. But something seems really off to me Hillary Clinton the most unlikable candidate available was chosen for the democratic party and is being backed with millions of dollars even though with her health she probably wont last a year in office when she "wins".Whats the point, one persons ego can't be that influential, why did the elites choose her and not anyone else unless if its the plan to let her die or be deemed physically unfit. If she cant take office or drops out right at the end of the race "chaos" ensures, thanks to all the soros backed terror groups like BLM the elections are halted Obama (or whoever) stays in office status quo remains unchanged Liberals dont get a president they hate and republican party remains intact all the while allowing the government to make the biggest power grab in history. Just my 2 cents
Heres an article related to the topic:
Political pundit Jamie Dech has made an incredible prediction: Using the chaos of “martial law,” President Barack Obama is going to be in the White House for a 3rd term, which would extend his time in the White House by at least 4 years!

I’d bet money he’s positioning for it. And with the circus masquerading as a primary season this year, I could see that it’s not beyond a possibility. I will explain why in a minute, but let me clear something up first.
I’m NOT a liberal.

I wrote a piece last week and, in the comments, I was called a liberal. You can call me a lot of things. But that was hitting below the belt. For the record, I’m pro-life, pro-guns, pro-border security, pro “right to not bake cakes you don’t want to bake” and pro- “right to not take pictures you don’t want to take.”

It’s everyone’s lot in life to be misunderstood. But I can only anticipate so many ways that I will be misread when I write. If you want, you can read the article and comments I’m whining about here, as well as some of my clever and pithy responses to the silly things people said, if you’re curious.

Whether you followed that last week or not, know that what I write here, I’m writing as a conservative and as a Christian, stating what I believe could happen, and with a plea for you to do something so it won’t.

I believe, depending on republican race results and possible agitation in the aftermath, it’s possible Obama could try for a “third term.” I don’t think he wants to give up the white house next January, if he can help it. He certainly thinks he could win another election, if given the chance. He just might have enough of a political and media infrastructure in place to be able to pull it off, at least for a while, provided he can introduce a healthy dose of anarchy in the general populace between now and then.

Because martial law is a curious beast. And if there is enough chaos and rioting because of the “wrong guy” winning the republican primary, and then possibly the election, he just might try to put it into effect.
It was certainly curious that Obama kept repeating the line about how he would win again if voters had a choice. During his recent speech in Ethiopia, he said, “I think if I ran, I could win.”

Read more: thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-barack-obama-makes-bold-move-toward-running-third-term/#ixzz4K6PdOX3a

The chaos part seems legit, just look at the Dallas chimp out and all the nigs with guns that appeared.

Her competition was supposed to be Jeb! And they were probably planning on letting Jeb win, to continue the republican-democrat cycle. Dems did not really do a good job of hyping anyone this year. If you look back at Obongo, he was being pushed at least as far back as 2005. Doing the talk show circuit and playing up the magical negro stereotype.

You're over thinking it bro

Hillary has a vagina. This scores her free points with progressives, that's all.

That's the reason they chose her, other than that she's a puppet for the Democratic party with no policies of her own and years of corruption behind her.

The Democrats thought they could win this easy because Hillary is a woman, they didn't actually expect a Republican with balls like Trump to step up and they went full damage control.

sage
They had no choice.
Military coup, Obama removed and executed, Trump wins. No option ends with them continuing anything. It’s not possible. Hopefully they try it, because we want the nigger dead, but they won’t succeed.
We’re not your fucking blog. Your tone is not suited for imageboards.

Just because you don't like her doesn't mean nobody likes her. Democrats absolutely love the Clintons. Don't let the Bernouts fool you as they're not really Democrats, rather came into the Party when they learned about Bernie.

The Clintons are basically the new Kennedys. Bill, especially, is loved by Dems and by electing Hillary, Bill will be back in the White House.

Also, there is no way Obama is going for a third term. The Civil War didn't even slow down US elections, so why would BLM do anything? Nothing short of global thermonuclear war will stop this year's election.

I understand the need to fantasize, but try to come back down to earth and actually face the election with the reality that it is.

Wasnt my fucking article thus the "heres a related article:"

No they weren't you dumb shit. Until she fell down yesterday EVERYONE ALWAYS KNEW she was going to be elected. Only Trump changed that. This narrative is nonsensical.

You want to know the truth but after you read it, you won't like it.

The intention is to destroy whats left of Western society and United State's sovereignty. That's it. The elites have been planning and are ready to fund WWIII and they already know the US and Europe is going to lose to China and Russia. All the wealth and our jobs have been outsourced East. Our secrets have are in Eastern Nation's hands now. Sold off. They are now flooding the Western nations with illegals to further destabilize our society. They sold us out, basically. The Western elites and their political puppets have sold us down the river. They know that. Now they are getting ready to for the kill. China and Russia will win WWIIII, and America and Europe will lose, fall into the third world, its all been set up that way.

….but there is a trump card. If you can pull it.

You mean the China that has a housing bubble? the China thats on the verge of economic collapse?

Just wanted to say I agree with this. The "martial law 3rd term" thing has been predicted for way too long so if it was attempted Obama would be taken out by force. Nobody would fall for it.

The only variation of this that could happen is if one of our NAFTA beneficiaries decides to attack "because of Trump's rhetoric" (or some bs) and draw us into war with King Nigger still squatting in the WH. Even as a false flag it still sounds pretty farfetched though.

Democrat fag here.

There is a growing believe in our party that if Clinton does not drop out she's going to cost us the White House.

We're also going to lose big time in the Supreme Court.

At first it seemed like Clinton was an easy win, but now, with all the questions of her competency and health issues, people are really starting to get worried.

I personally would love to see Biden take the reigns. I'm sure he can beat Trump.

she and the rest of your party already cost you the whitehouse, fag

Way too obvious bro, 0/10

btw

Remember that even during the Civil War the election was not postponed.
Remember that even during WWII the election was not postponed and that FDR only got four terms because we didn’t have a constitutional limit thereon.
The nigger can’t do it. I hope to God that he tries, but he can’t do it no matter how it happens. At the VERY most in the legal sense, the Speaker of the House becomes US President pro tem until the election is finished (say, in the event of “long” counting, since Hillary will demand a recount in every single state when she loses), but that would be ludicrously unlikely.

Sup CTR. See that you're correcting the record here too.

Biden is a much better candidate than Clinton. So was Bernie Sanders, but he was cheated out of the primaries, and now coincidentally his lawyer just happed to wind up dead.

biden a better candidate? maybe. much better? kill yourself.

Not falling for it dude, 0/10

Also, there is no way Obama is going for a third term. The Civil War didn't even slow down US elections, so why would BLM do anything?

This. I agree with OP: martial is a strange concept, but that's because it only works if the people making the rules get along with the people who follow them out. Trump has great numbers within the military and veterans, and if they start getting orders that they're stopping the election because Trump was going to take office, they will not follow.

Whether it's a military strike refusing to allow Obama to use his powers, or a full-scale revolution Kek willing, a coup with Trump as the leader who we rally behind, there will be massive and wide-spread resistance to what amounts as the biggest power-grab in United States history, right as we're getting ready to elect a president running on a campaign that the government is full of corrupt power-grabbers. There's no narrative strong enough for the MSM, regardless of time given to prepare, they could spin to convince the public at large that this is acceptable.

Sorry if it sounds like im larping but seeing a tin hatter conspiracy actually happen before my eyes really made me question what is actually real, its like having your reality completely turned upside down in the most eventful year in history. Hard to tell what is actually reasonable anymore

You're right on this, but the reasoning is wrong.

Na, it's the name recognition. "She's like a nice old lady" thing doesnt hurt. She's a shoe in for the low info voter.

Bill's presidency is well though of (in comparison to Bush) Most dems will just vote for her out of reflex. Many indies will too.

It would have been an easy win if Jeb! had been the nominee.

Bernie is just as old and not as reliable of a shill as Hillary so she was the better choice.

Who else could the dems run? None of the other candidates would be polling anywhere near Trump. It would be a massive landslide. Maybe Biden or Bernie would have a chance, but not a better chance than she does.

They are running her because she is the only choice. It's not some master plan to take over the world. They're too far along to build up another candidate.

Keep crying CTR.

Never send a brain damaged woman who is dying of vascular dementia to do a man's job.

I think you're looking at the process in its incorrect order. Politicians with political power use their friends to stay in/get power, it's not that the corrupt establishment chooses them. I kind of look at them as a gang of thieves that's less structured than most think.

Chaos and anarchy is what we want anyway. Trump winning and shutting down immigration and deporting illegals isn't enough.

Obama scrapping the electoral process is a dream come true.

Because she is needed to do something that no-one sane candidate would dare do, instigate conditions for a nuclear war. With her dying, she won't live long enough to suffer the consequences of her actions. It's the only way I can make sense of it, everything else could have been achieved with a better no-name female candidate they could groom.

TL;DR: They need someone insane with nothing left to lose.

*no sane

we can all agree hillary = ww3 but what purpose does that serve aside decapitate the west which is almost entirely under the elites control, it would only set the world back by a lot and not be profitable even in a Rothschild waterloo scenario

Because in reality they are starting to lose control and much of their plans are being stalled due to complications. You also have antisemitism surging, nationalist movements gaining support, poor public support for more wars, economic time bomb on verge of detonating, media trust/confidence dropping and of course their pet project SJWs are becoming a uncontrollable mess. Things are not paradise for them lately.

Only way to truly dig themselves out of it is to foster a situation that hard resets everything and rebuild from the ashes. So I'd expect them to invest in a lot of bunkers and technologies used for military logistics, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and decontamination efforts. Easier to rule the world when you own and control the "safe zones".

*, manufacturing

Alternatively, their only other option is to attempt co-option of the nationalist uprising but the drawback is they lose the advantages of globalism as a result. They'd risk surrendering too much of their influence and be set back for a hundred years at least.

The only way for them to postpone elections would be a basic act of congress if hillary dies or something. It would be "oh shit lel she died this has never happened this late in an election, shit, we need to time to fix this, it won't be fair other wise" it would send the whole government Shockwaves of "WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO NOW?" We're sitting on an uneasy peace, on the brink of war. This country is holding together by a thread and all that would need to happen would be something crazy to happen like that.