THE TRUE ORIGINS OF CIVILIZATION

DISCLOSURE: A lot of this thread is speculation, but a lot of this speculation however is backed up by geological fact, scientific reasoning, logic and our current understanding of the ancient world. Liberties have been taken between these facts to try and piece together the puzzle known as Human History. Like any theory there is room for improvement and some of it may be incorrect, but for the most part still on the right track.

Unlike the theory that Affrikanns wuz kangs n shit, this has a lot of physical and scientific evidence, that can be tested, replicated and repeated so those claiming that we are no better than nigger memes are most definitely shills for the current historical narrative. This isn't a religious thread, this isn't a muh lolocaust thread, this isn't an election or a happening thread. All I ask is that we keep the discussion on topic for this is a very important topic that can possibly shake the very foundations of the (((current narrative.))) So expect this thread to be shilled to shit.

Like I said, some liberties have been taken IN BETWEEN the physical evidence that we do have to come up with this theory. The liberties taken do involve very logical reasoning and still draw upon what we know as facts about the ancient world. If you do spot something that is off, point it out and try to add to this idea, I'm only human. Any more information you user's could to add to this would be greatly appreciated.

PART ONE

There is a LARGE gap in human history that is never talked about. Understanding this gap would make sense on how the ancient wonders were built, by whom, and more importantly, WHY. Why is it that nearly every ancient city structure of the ancient world is related to Astronomy? From Egypt, to Tenochtitlan to Bosnia, China, India, nearly every landmass on planet Earth points towards the stars in some way. You're telling me people within a few hundred years of coming out of the stone age understood polar shifts, axis tilts, and cosmic cycles globally? That they had the technology to cut, move, and piece together multiple TONS of megaliths? That has to be a joke, we can barely do that today and it would still take decades of work. Not to mention the hundreds to thousands of years that lunar cycles and pole shifts can take.

There have been a few recent discoveries that during OUR modern human history there have been MULTIPLE catastrophic events. Modern human history meaning, humans of the same brain capacity, bone structure, etc.. you wouldn't be able to distinguish them between someone walking on the street.

These catastrophes involve the ice-age, glacier melting, mythic-tier floods, global warming/cooling cycles, alien impacts(comets/asteroids), volcanic eruptions, and rapid crust displacement.

Most of this theory can be summed up by this interview with a geologist and his writer friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5D4yL
archive.is/Krlr3
8ch.net/polarchive/res/376.html#376
archive.is/apnM3
8ch.net/pol/res/7421861.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7047854.html
dailygrail.com/Hidden-History/2016/8/TED-Can-Hold-Grudge-New-Graham-Hancock-TEDx-Talk-Pasted-Disclaimer-About
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE FUCKERS

PART TWO

taken from Kikepedia and other sources (I'm tired of typing faggots)

The Younger Dryas impact hypothesis, also known as the Clovis comet hypothesis, is one of the competing scientific explanations for the onset of the Younger Dryas cold period after the last glacial period. The hypothesis, which scientists continue to debate, proposes that the climate of that time was cooled by the impact or air burst of one or more comets.

The general hypothesis states that about 12,900 years ago, air burst(s) or impact(s) from a near-Earth object(s) set areas of the North American continent on fire, disrupted climate and caused the Quaternary extinction event in North America (mammoths, giant sloths, saber cats etc) . This resulted in the extinction of most of the megafauna, and the rapid demise of the North American Clovis (People predating the Native Americans) culture. The Younger Dryas ice age lasted for about 1,200 years before the climate warmed again. These events are also seen as part of the Holocene extinction phenomenon.

The evidence for this is a geological layer of the Earth, found in many places across the globe, known as the black mat layer. It contains nano-diamonds and minerals and shit from meteorite impacts and a FUCKTON of carbon from burned organic matter. In this layer, we find Clovis tools, fossil remains of extinct animals mentioned above, etc..

It is thought that this event triggered global floods of epic size, and raised the ocean level via rapid melting of the glaciers.
The Columbia Gorge in WA state shows more than enough evidence for a massive flood that created the gorge itself.

16,000-14,000 years ago (Pleistocene)

Did you know that the largest floods to occur on the planet happened here[in WA state]? During the last ice age, ice sheets covered much of Canada. One lobe of ice grew southward, blocking the Clark Fork Valley in Idaho. This 2,000 foot (600 meters) high ice dam blocked the river, creating a lake that stretched for hundreds of miles. When the lake was full, it contained 600 cubic miles (2,500 cubic kilometers) of water. How much is that? Imagine a block of water a mile high (as high as the mountains around Bonneville Dam), a miles wide, and stretching from Bonneville Dam to San Francisco!

Eventually, water traveled under the ice dam. The water drained out of the lake in two or three days, flooding eastern Washington. The flood, moving up to sixty miles per hour, scoured out hundreds of miles of canyons called coulees, created the largest waterfall to ever exist, and left 300 foot (90 meter) high gravel bars. At Bonneville, the water crested at 650 feet (200 meters). If you look on the cliffs southeast of the dam, you will see a transmission tower (the one with three poles) that is 200 feet (60 meters) above the high water mark.

During a period of 2,500 years as many as 100 of these floods scoured the Gorge

All these floods raised the ocean levels considerably, flooding ancient coastal cities in hundreds of feet of water, all within days. That's not even including tsunamis caused by impacts or shifting earth crust from the weight displacement of the largest glacier during the last ice-age.

PART THREE

We all know of Egypt. But did you faggots know that the Egyptian Sphinx predates the pyramids by at least a thousand years? How do we know this? The stone walls/quarry around the Sphinx has water erosion on it. Which would be impossible since there hasn't been rain in that region since BEFORE the pyramids were built. Not to mention the fact that the head was added onto durring the Nubian nigger conquest of Egypt.. The sphinx itself is deeper in the earth, deeper than the Pyramids, suggesting it was buried at one point, then dug up and added onto.

The people who built these ancient wonders, were also probably initially white. It is depicted in MANY sites around the world, as gods, as people, as someone who brings vast important knowledge. There are too many other threads on THAT subject.

archive.is/5D4yL
archive.is/Krlr3
8ch.net/polarchive/res/376.html#376

Now for Gobekli Tepe. Older than the pyramids, nearing the true date of the original Sphinx, this ancient city was found DELIBERATELY buried beneath the earth. Yes. Deliberately. They found out that the soil and debris burying the site contained biomaterial that dated differently from the surrounding soil.

Each enclosure was deliberately buried under as much as 300 to 500 cubic meters of refuse consisting mainly of small limestone fragments, stone vessels, and stone tools. Many animal, even human, bones have also been identified in the fill. Why the enclosures were buried is unknown, but it preserved them for posterity.

Found on this site is pic #2 On it has many astrological constellations and symbolism that can be found around the world. Yet it's older than the Pyramids of Egypt. This is the oldest known civilization to be found on land, probably because it was deliberately buried.

PART FOUR

Whites created civilization, said civilization was wiped out. The survivors taught all the ancient people around the world how to build, the sciences, astronomy, geometry, agriculture etc.. This precursor society existed for probably a thousand years before the last ice-age abruptly ended. This society was probably known as Atlantis and was probably white. These were modern humans, with modern brain capacity, size, etc…

We have evidence for this precursor race but only subtle evidence. White mummies, similar symbolism, figures, pottery, patterns and architecture being found around the world. This precursor's race's culture was wiped out with one of the biblical floods (which nearly every culture has a version of). So most of the cities have been wiped off the map and into the ocean, and have degraded to the point of not being found. To put it into perspective, a car would degrade into nothing in about 10k years.

There are multiple threads involving many of the ideas ITT, if you find one not mentioned, please post it for posterity.

There is enough content in this theory to create at least 4 separate threads, which I don't want to do, so I'm cutting it short.

Atlantis thread:
archive.is/apnM3

Ancient Aryan Thread(Still up):
8ch.net/pol/res/7421861.html

Ancient Persia(Still up):
8ch.net/pol/res/7047854.html

OP… I think ur gonna get like 1 out of 50 who actually read that wall-o-text.

Maybe next time summarize a wee bit more.
I'm goin ta bed pce

don't worry op, i've done this b4 too
this thread is already dead. but i give u bump for effort

So they were wiped out by a flood and then taught everyone the sciences?
wall of text

NIBIRU
3,600 YEARS
U KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?

It's too late to ready your shit now, so I'll just read it later, but I just wanted to let you know I think you're a fucking huge faggot for posting dudeweedlmao Rogan.

I second this.

WE TRULY WAZ KANGZ, NIGGUH

Göbekli Tepe is solid proof that mainstream Egyptologists and archeologists don't know WTF they're talking about. Graham Hancock seems like a pretty solid source overall, and despite his willingness to indulge in speculations, when he says he's being straight he's being straight.

The kikes at TED Talk were so triggered they even provided it with a preëmptive warning, which is evidence in his favor in my book

dailygrail.com/Hidden-History/2016/8/TED-Can-Hold-Grudge-New-Graham-Hancock-TEDx-Talk-Pasted-Disclaimer-About

I'm guessing a huge civilization is buried beneath 20-50 feet of silt in coastal regions, from when the sea level rose after the end of the last ice age. That's why there's global flood mythology, that's why there's strange structures off the coast of Japan; in the Caribbean; etc.

Stop being lazy niggers.

no u

Idk if I want to subscribe to or even read your theory, OP. I've witnessed all kinds of facts that defy explanation, like dinosaur bones in Australia with Abo weapon tips in them.

The ice age is a joke and if you subscribe to that theory you are a dunce, like most scientists btw.

Now go read Worlds In Collision, kiddo's. We live on a very tumultuous planet and it's about to get a whole lot more cataclysmic real soon.

You don't think the Younger Dryas is a thing?

I agree with you about underestimated geophysical events - there are palm trees under Antarctic ice that appear to have frozen in a matter of days, and that's some freaky shit that mainstream types don't even attempt to explain.

checked
Something I have noticed: lots of the ancient megaliths were purposely build far inland or high in the mountains (south america, egypt, etc) so that they would not be disturbed by another large flood.
I think these monuments were build AFTER the fall of the main civilizations as both a warning to later civilizations (us) about what happened to them and to preserve knowledge that would surely be lost otherwise.

Or the mammoths that were found flash-frozen with undigested greens in their stomachs.

This thread needs some Munck!

Or flash-frozen mammoth and friends. Being alive at one point, then stuck in a block of ice the next?

Sounds like /x/ tier shit.

The events themselves sound plausible, but not in the timescale for us to have witnessed it as a species.

That too? Daym son. I wonder to what extent our illustrious owners know about this.

Probably a lot of it, which is why they're denying factual geological evidence of any of this happening.

Actually, some hypothesize that Venus is the ejected core from Jupiter. Or that Saturn was once a protostar(?) whose atmosphere enveloped Earth at the "Purple Dawn of Time" (reference Thunderbolts Project video). (Included their video for sheer fascination.)

These things would shatter many's worldview. Yet, even the buffoons at NASA (Never A Straight Answer) have come out with data that upwards of 80% of solar systems are binary or even trinary star systems. This brings us back to the literal concept of "Worlds In Collision" and the thus highly likely chance that we have another solar system dancing through space with us. It's orbit has been cited at every 3,600 years, give or take. It's called the Planet of The Crossing… The Frightener… Wormwood… Nemesis… Etc, etc.

And we as a species even recollect times before our current moon was in it's place. Let's not be ridiculous…

Eh, they have been building and stocking underground survival cities since the mid-fifties. Where do you think all that debt is going? The black budget is immense and their operations highly clandestine. This evidence has, however, all come to light and is out there for any sincere researcher. Bob Fletcher blew the lid off the money tracing aspect, for example.

The megalith aspect has to deal with extraterrestrial or elevated Human consciousness working organically in synergistic fashion with it's environment that has a possible opportunity of returning after this next harrowing "judgement" and ascent into the Golden Age.

Interesting theory I'll give it that.

This is on such a scale though, that it's VERY hard to prove or disprove.

This goes with the Electric Universe hypothesis, right? Stars reproduce through electric fission, and gas giants eject rocky planets when they come under enough electrical stress to condense matter but not enough to become stars?

Ancient people described Venus as possessing a coma, and there's no doubt they saw weird shit in the sky. I wish Sol would just ejaculate a small rocky body and solve this mystery once and for all. I guess Kek isn't pleased enough yet to reward our relentless curiosity

It's proven in the geological record and you'll know soon enough if this world is about to end in catastrophe. Well, sorry, it already is. Sixth great mass extinction underway and natural disasters plus other turbulence in nearby planetary bodies has been steadily increasing.
That's why all the politics babble on this board is completely futile.

Yeah, something like that.

This made me laugh. I know Rogan's a faggot, but the two guys he has talk are genius' about this topic.

Literally the first Rogan podcast I've watched

Only nearing the last 20 mins or so do they talk about dood weed lmao. But that was relating psychedelics to ancient cultures.

Bump. Having a listen and a read. It's putting together a lot of shit I've absorbed over the past couple years.

Thank you for tuning in with into the Jobe Rogman Sparagus

Daily reminder to take your Alpha Brain and ShroomTech Immune after your ShroomTech Sport that you would wash down with your hemp protein shake with HempForce Protein Powder and a shitload of kale along with a full clove of garlic which is not like whey and will not light your ass up although taste is funky thats okay because HempForce hemp protein Bars now too can be ordered online with onnit yes thats onnit "oh en en eye tee" which is web site hosted by hover dot com and can even be ordered through your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone which is carried by Ting because the service will not charge you for not using what you pay for because you can make money and not be an asshole but if you meet assholes good thing you were on onnit because your battleropes should be here any minute along with chimp face kettlebells which are not only cannonballs in the mail but have that chimp biting your dick off face for maximumumim functional strength beside the squat maces and rogan vests for maxinal deep tissue rub maps dot com.

Man what a shit post.

I like it

Found a much shorter version of the dudeweedlmao podcast for those interested in the subject.

an 18min TLDR of this theory, showing factual evidence and conjecture.

What's funny about it is that it's on (((TEDxTalks))) and they discredit the video saying:

NOTE from TED: Please be aware that this talk contains outdated and counterfactual assertions, and should not be understood as a representation of modern scholarship on ancient civilizations.

So the idea is getting jewed by state sponsored archaeologists despite the fact that GEOLOGISTS can't dispute the Younger Dryas cataclysm which occurred 12k years ago

it was the preflood nephilim or "watchers" aka fallen angels

they appeared as aliens teaching humanity all sorts of shit (book of enoch) and will return so again for NWO purposes

DO NOT DERAIL THE THREAD WITH (((VELIKOVSKY))) SHIT
It's disinformation from the 50' from that crazy jew who said that saturn was a star. Hint fucking hint Saturn is Moloch.

The main focus of the history redpill is the Ice Age civ that went under the sea in Younger Dryas and their descendants civilizing the rest of the earth hunter gatherer plebs.
Everything else, namely ancient astronauts, (((Velikovsky))) or ayys are there to confuse you.

According to some of the things I read, Nephilim were the hybrid offspring of fallen angels and human women. They were giant (anywhere from 6'6" to 13'+), had various numbers of digits, usually 6 fingers and toes on each hand and foot. And apparently ate humans. The flood's purpose was to destroy these hybrid creatures and the intermingling of the blood of man and the blood of the fallen angels, not just kill off the populations that had fallen into extreme hedonism. A caveat to that though is there are ancient texts or tablets that show giants were still apparently around afterwards, but in fewer number, and were exterminated by the remainder of humanity. Biblical example is David killing Goliath.

sage

He should make it a rule to never invite people without Phd's

Too much babble.

i didnt read a single thing. I just want to know one thing.

Is this more stuff about how niggers were great? Or we all africanz and shiet.

Counter sage

Don't put a joe rogan video in the OP and I won't assume this is another slide thread

Maybe you're right, maybe Phd's aren't as valuable today as they used to be. I hear that alot of people go straight to Phd's from just a bachelor. Some people even just buy their Phd's.

Fuck..the world has truly become a chaotic mess.

Then you posted this thread.

Sacred Geometry incoming.

bump

Of course. You suggest a thing like the Sphinx being more than 10 000 years old in an Egyptology department and you won't find any work. All the while all geologist that worked on the evidence confirm it.

Or them laughing at Gobekli Tepe.
Shit's 50 times the size of Stonehenge, has Zodiac signs(which supposedly were introduced by Babylonians 5000 BC), is oriented perfectly and follows the precession of the equinoxes(shit that takes 25 000 years to go around and requires careful observation by countless generations).

It's bigger than the discovery of Troy and NOBODY IN THE ACADEMIA GIVES A SHIT. The main archeologist investigating it died of (((heart attack))) a year ago when he went back home for the vacations.

It's reasons like this that I want to be an archeologist. Too bad it's not a real career. I'm wishing there'd be some rich Holla Forumslack to fund expeditions to find the secrets of the middle east's sealed portals.

I hope you'll be a very well armed Archaeologist, user. With a bunch of loyal people always around you.

Find me four men with one knowing general sandpeople speak so we don't get lost and I'll be good to go

Fund me

It's not the sandpeople you have to worry about….

(((They))) will end your career if you find evidence doubting the narrative

This information would cause a paradigm shift in the scientific community which would spread to the masses, they don't want that.

There's only one object you need to prove their history false: the inventory stella of the pyramid.

Whoah, posts were deleted?

Email of the guy trying to contact him was "iwillexplaineverything" or similar. Spooky shit here.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???

You better not be pulling my dick user.

I don't like my dick being pulled.

Not pulling your leg. Wish I was on my comp and not phone, seeing posts on Holla Forums disappear when I load back up the tab is not a good sign.
user was wishing for a rich user to fund his trip to inestigate these strange glacial era sites, another user wished to make contact citing that email.

That's pretty spoopy.

Bump

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk ←– HIT PLAY NIGGA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

Joe Rogan, 2015

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

Kek'd m8.

You're a big guy.

not trying to derail but magical egpyt 2 is out. anyone got sauce

Top of 2nd image. It's those cases that that winged man carries.

everything is a cycle. study sine waves

anyone interested may want to check out R.A. Schwaller de Lubicz

Ok, I'll bite.

Let's say a planet-sized of mass gets ejected from Jupiter.

Walk me through the series of events that results in that mass ending up in a stable orbit much closer to the sun.

Take the mass of Venus and calculate the difference in gravitational potential energy between that mass at Jupiter's orbit and at Venus's orbit. It's an enormous amount of energy

That excess energy would have become kinetic energy as what became Venus moved closer to the sun. In order to achieve a stable orbit, that energy had to be dissipated somewhere. Where did it go?

Into his anus.

OP and his true origins of civilization makes more sense than what the world currently knows about ancient history, what with all how vague, generic and obscure showing these so called historians and their kike slavedrivers are ((((teaching)))) people with.

Not to mention their talmud even speaks of some kind of 'common primordial civilization' the entirety of the white race allegedly shared long long ago according to these psychopathic talmudists/zionists/globalists

These afro centrist pro kike history propaganda bullshit will end at some point, and it will be in the near future and we will be able to learn true history without any pro kike/nigger bullshit mixed within.

MAKE HISTORY GREAT AGAIN

Verily, I say; into his anus.

Thank you for the Holla Forums seal of approval.

So essentially, Venus come at one end and Uranus at the other?
Holla Forums astrophysics

Damn my autism. I couldn't wait and did the calculation for him.

Difference in total energy (KE+PE) between Venus's mass in Jupiter's orbit and in it's present orbit is 2.59E33 joules.

If you assume the "core ejection" event happens at exactly the correct speed and direction to drop the mass's orbital speed to zero it helps a bit, but not much in the grand scheme of things.

Then you only have to account for a 2.17E33 joule discrepancy.

Well that podcast is FUCKING OUTSTANDING. He asks the right questions. Very informative. A MUST WATCH.

The amount of shilling confirms truth.

Just for shits and giggles, it could have used the early mars sized proto-planet as a gravitational brake. This has the added effect of tossing it into earth, performing the incredibly narrow glancing blow that made the moon.

Now we're basically into sci-fi territory.
An interaction between planet-sized objects that transfers 10^33 joules isn't like flinging space probes around.

I watched this one yesterday, fucking great program.

3+ hours was kinda extended, but well worth it.

Thanks for posting it OP.

Bump

Speaking of megalithic stuff: Did you guys know why jews whine at the wailing wall?
Because it's built upon megalithic stonework that's all underground.

Bump

Glad you liked it Tripfag

WAIT A SECOND
A theory just sparked in my mind.

What if those people who knew everything, the Altalantideans etc were what we call Jews today.
Some of them went up in the north, evolved and bred with other races and became European civilization.
But others stayed in the south and mixed with shitskins so they became the manipulative Jews we know today.

It would make sense: we developed the good side of humanity and they developed the bad side.

PhD are overrated, and I say this as someone who got a STEM one.
It's not really worth more than a bachelor afterall.

But that would mean whites would be genetically related to all jews, which isn't the case.

We just need to have a common ancestor. The kings of Sparta were related to Abraham, at least according to the kikes of the time.

If we take the flood into account, Enoch tells us that humans learned technology from "watchers" who interbred with man, and their children (divided into three groups that "ate" each other) ruled the world and were going to bring ruin to all of mankind. Man accepted their rule because they got technology from them.

One of the children, the Nephilim (victorious group) is said to survive the flood, but without the control of it. The Nephilim are "the heroes of the old."

However, whites are descended from one of the sons of Noah, and their rule is their blessing from God- "they are to expand upon the Earth".

..and yes, Enoch should be taken into account because it is one of the oldest books ever written, and the kikes are known to ruining two versions of it. The Nubians (Ethiopians) kept the book, however.

known to have ruined*

The only problem is that the texts are the only mention of those events. You don't hear or see them anywhere else in the world like the great floods, comets, white gods etc…

That's /x/-tier logic, right there: "this theory is wrong because some cult possibly worships a god that may be associated with the object of the theory"

God damn you trogs make me sick.

And you say that also as if the standard model isn't fucking rife with (((influence))) and wasn't specifically crafted to support the narrative that catastrophic change is purely destructive. ("Peaceful slow change is the best change. Never resist. Never question." -t.Illuminati)

This thread doesnt support the narrative though….

'HOL UP

I fucking kek'd