Too fat!

I could have been a 150 pound qt boy by now. I am so undisciplined! How did you lose your weight, please help, I am disgusted by myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

reviews.com/probiotic-supplement/
youtube.com/watch?v=NelIXCuuSZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much you eat?

post stomach fatty

post pics otherwise we can't help

Too much.
Oh…okay

o shit nigger that tit is gross

Keto diet is the fastest way. Will also help with your type 2 diabetes.

Ik my blood sugar is fine

You can't stop eating?

But I will try the diet anyway.

Somtimes, it is like have an addiction, when I don't eat I start getting withdraw feelings.

hi I'm the b doctor, eat boiled potatoes and drink lots of whole milk, you can have some other fruits and vegetables sparingly if you can't handle it. you can add spices to your potatoes if you want, meat is also fine, only eat stuff you cook yourself.

you are probably more susceptible to those feelings when you're not doing anything and are alone/accessible to food.. start doing something that prevents your mind from idling into the zone, maybe get a bike or try taking up a hobby that occupies your mind

you have to rework the neuroplasticity of your brain and make a new pathway to deal with those feelings that drive you to eating right now - and find a new substitution/decision making process that in turnn become easier and easier the more you do it. it gets harder the older you get

Were you always fat?

Yes, but I recently lost a 100 pounds, and back sliding, hard !>>7461451
I will try
That is a lot of carbs!, and not the most healthy.

You can't start right away. Takes some planning and organization. It's not just a diet it's a lifestyle. Read some books on the topic. Just torrent keto bookz. I might even up some to >>>/pdf/ but not today. But it's the only diet where you won't be hungry.

Take a probiotic in the morning as soon as you wake up

reviews.com/probiotic-supplement/

Drink green tea or chicory 1 hour later.

Eat whatever you want for breakfast and lunch.

For dinner, make smoothie with psyllium, pineapple and banana, should make you not want to eat anything until you go to sleep.

I lost 100 pounds in about 8 or 9 months after cutting out ALL sugar and carbs, even fruit. Your diet should consist of only Vegetables and Meats. Always check the labels. The thing is, diets only work if you actually stick to them, this means no cheat days.

A few tricks to reduce your chances of cheating are only buying good food when buying groceries. Always make your lunches beforehand. The biggest places where you will end up eating shitty food and ruining your diet is when you're hungry.

that's called keto

I never had to. I can basically eat whatever I want as much as I want while still maintaining my weight at ~70kg. Too bad for you, I love eating burgers, pizza and drinking beer.

I suggest you you investigate if you have hyperthyroidism.

Okay, thank you all I will make my meals for tomorrow. I have spinach, eggs, mushies.

Don't listen to all that science bullshit and just listen to my simple rules;
There we have it. Eat more vegetables and white meat instead of red meat. Simple shit

yeah but it works, carbs aren't the enemy, neither is fat, but empty carbs like bread is terrible. you won't gain weight if you only ate boiled potatoes and drank whole milk. they're healthy but if you only eat potatoes you'll miss out on some nutrients.

losing weight isn't brain surgery; eat less, eat better, exercise, drink lots of water. there you have it. it's just self control.

Milk is a caloric beverage you don't need. Don't drink much.

It's usually just calories in

Eat enough protein, enough fat, enough fiber, and take a daily multivitamin/multimineral. Walk at least half an hour per day. Meditate every day. Sleep a regular schedule and don't beat yourself up about things.

Do this and you'll be happier, healthier, and you'll probably lose weight.

One cannot overstate the value of a regular sleep schedule.

multivitamins are expensive piss, but I won't die on this hill. They're not bad.

Stop consuming food with poor nutritional value. Prioritize protein/fiber, and have caffeine in the morning.

Protein and fiber make you feel full for longer, and caffeine helps by making you feel hungry less.

meth tbh

Amerifats stay fat when they do meth, tbh.

Learn to love yourself and your body. This is the source of real body positivity. The Fat Acceptance movement, like most SJWs, start with a truth, then stretch it out to a big fat lie. If you really care for your body, you will get healthy. Don't worry about chads with abs. Just make achievable goals for yourself and be a better you today than yesterday. Small changes over time add up.

This user is right, do the Keto diet and you will get results. I lost eighty pounds in less than a year. But remember that if you start eating flour based foods again you will gain it all back.

is keto the kino of diets?

Do the ever.

t. chubby chaser who can't find non SJW BBWs.

To be fair though, /fit/ is just a circle jerk nowadays.

Trips of mein führer speak truth, sadly.

No fat chicks for me. I'm 6' 200lbs, probably 15-18% body fat, I can do 10 pullups, 73 pushups in 2 minutes, and run 2 miles in 14:23. I don't hold every prospective partner to my physical standard, but no fat chicks for me.

smoke cigarettes and develop a drinking habit. it will speed up your metabolism, you won't be as hungry, and you wont have as much money to waste on food. bonus points for harder drugs.

I will say this though. A big girl seems comfy. I'm not into it, but I kinda get it.

Your plug must be trash tbh

Don't know about running a mile but I do go to a gym daily and weight lift. That's alright, fatties aren't for everyone.

Haven't been with one, but I imagine they're quite comfy. Soft, warm, and likely won't be hit on by other men trying to steal your woman.

Ate less and moved around more.

youtube.com/watch?v=NelIXCuuSZ0
You need this man.

If he takes meth he'll regularly lose his shit and run around doing all kinds of crazy shit, causing great weight loss.

Burn more calories than you consume. You burn 100 calories per hundred pounds every 10 minutes of running. So if you weight 350 you burn 350 calories for every 10 minutes ran. If you wear a sweater or jacket while doing this you can burn more.

And remember, make changes you can keep long term in your life, notsomuch ones that are unmanageable or unattainable longterm.

This.

I knew a guy who used meth and speed and was still fat. His heart gave out tho. He's dead now.

Post pics of butt when you finally get qt

I will, but nobody is going to remember me.

How is a 700 or 1,000 deficit?

I've got a big secret for you, OP. I may come as some shock, so I need you to really fucking listen, alright? Here it is: STOP FUCKING EATING YOU LANDWHALE
Do this one simple trick a day and dieticians will hate you.

Nah, but seriously, here's what you do:
1. Intermittent fasting
You typically sleep for 8 hours a night, which means no eating for 8 hours. All you have to do is stop eating 4 hours before bed and then wait to eat 4 hours after you wake up. Say you sleep at 10pm and wake at 6am every day. You don't eat anything until 10am, after which time you can eat freely until 6pm. After 6pm, you stop eating completely, and you don't eat anything until 10am the next day. Obviously everyone has a different schedule, you have to find a routine that will work for you. It doesn't matter when you eat as long as you go 16 hours straight without touching any food.

2. You need to set a caloric deficit. There are numerous resources online that will allow you to calculate your basal metabolic rate, which will then be used to calculate your daily caloric needs. Generally, you should start out with a 500 calorie deficit (i.e. if you need 2500 calories a day to maintain your weight, then you should consume no more than 2000 if you're trying to cut)
3. Diet: There's a metric shit ton of conflicting information out there about diet. Keep shit simple. You want to eat your basic proteins and complex carbohydrates (i.e. meat is fine, and you can eat basically any type of green vegetable), they should be the cornerstone of your diet. Have fruits and other carbohydrate rich foods (bread, rice, pasta, juices and carbonated beverages) in moderation.
4. Exercise. Start out with moderate exercise. Get on the fucking treadmill for 15 minutes every other day for three days a week. Eventually, when you get comfortable, you can extend your time on the treadmill until you hit 20 minutes, then 25 minutes, then 30 minutes, etc.

IN SUMMARY, you set a caloric deficit + undergo intermittent fasting + reasonably healthy diet with a balance of proteins, fats and complex carbohydrates + moderate exercise. Do this shit for like 3 years and you'll be at a normal weight. It ain't easy, but this is the path to success

I was doing IM, OMAD, and Keto from september 1st until about a week ago.

I would eat around 5-10 giving me a good windows of 4/20 or 5/19. I managed to lose 30 lbs in that 6 week period. It's easy OP.

Become vegetarian you fucking fatass, you have no excuses
beans and rice together form complete proteins
eat some eggs with cheese and milk you fucking fatty

A slower weight loss is more likely to succeed.

Keto diets make you lose water weight by depleting your liver's glycogen. It's an unsustainable diet for anyone other than people with certain medical conditions.