JIM INTEL

Post your jim-pills here. How much do we know about this guy, and what new revelations have come since metokur's video '15?

**i knew he was a dickhead from the webms, but never knew he was a business partner with the same guy who took over 4cuck. embeded is worth watching if you haven't seen it"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/hare63
youtube.com/watch?v=oEWRUtTyNzk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vwqq6RU3Vpk
youtube.com/channel/UCvb02rPu9lnsFh5yMp1PxPQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situationist_International
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who would kill this guy?

Jim's former business partner wasn't much of a cuck like the mods on this website.

Say what you want, but having a pig farm and a crew of loyalists is pretty cool.

In memory of Martin. Notice Jim's homosexual PA in blue shirt. That's Tom.

He is a charming fellow

Same day, in memory of Martin.

Keep in mind some of this is getting old.

Karen Sansaver, Jim's half sister and part of his business.

He's an amazing musician. Keep watching for gorilla

Logging your IP

Math genius

Bought a new family

Ron was getting too big.

Healthy taste in lgs.

Martin was Lowcard

Pisswater news service

Right, but personally I'd always dismissed the Jim hate threads as endnigger shilling… today I guess I kept in my pants long enough to pay some attention to it.

good job endniggers. moar like this. known associates and financial ties is what we need. I want to make some infographs.

I know I may be a little late to the party 2-3 years kek but if this shit is still going on unchallenged we outta still keep an eye on it. Does he still do these cringy streams? Are they archived somewhere? When's the late time he's reached out to the community?

That was probably the biggest bits. I think there is a board or thread on 8ch.pl dedicated to Jim. There used to be threads about Jim on Endchan also but they're probably gone now.
He has a Youtube channel where he uploads his crazy shit. Also a board >>>/jim/

[Cite necessary]

Back then people didn't care if it was called endchan, finalchan or spamchan. Just as now people were just fed up with him.

There's one endnigger who had tons of material, pic related.

I never watched his stream, I don't know when and where.

Not sure why I have this in the folder. Maybe it's his websites. Teen models Jim?

youtube.com/c/hare63
You won't be able to have sex after this, not even with yourself.

this is who owns Holla Forums kek. don't really know what i expected

youtube.com/watch?v=oEWRUtTyNzk
Scariest 28 seconds of your life.

He actually looks thinner. I bet Jim could become a stick if he did keto.

I noticed it too. But it's only around the waist.

Just came in to add that he is wanted in the US for tax evasion, because I didn't see it anywhere above.

sauce?

N O T E N O U G H C O M P U T E R
O
T

E
N
O
U
G
H

C
O
M
P
U
T
E
R

Not sure if this one is true.

GET IN HERE> Hours and hours of Jim. Jim for days.

"Every girl deserves a Cream Pie."
-Quote from Jim a minute ago on the stream
youtube.com/watch?v=Vwqq6RU3Vpk

Daily reminder that jim let the site owned board /n/ get spammed to death so he could replace it with /newsplus/, where only he and his lackeys could post threads. Convieniently, every thread there began to use jim's cashcow, thegoldwater.com, as their news source. Weird how a quality freespeech board suddenly gets upended and replaced by precensored propoganda once site ownership switches hands. Even weirder when you think how Holla Forums has become a hugbox of only mod approved discussion, too. It's almost as if a malevolent force has an issue with open and honest discussion of touchy topics

answer is yes. last seen online a month ago. he has some green faced guy doing the weekly streams with his crew of traps

channel link
youtube.com/channel/UCvb02rPu9lnsFh5yMp1PxPQ

Is that Jim talking about someone else being retarded?

Why the three ladyboy prostitutes?

because one is never enough

It's one drunk fat retarded guy just going blah blah blah while talking to who knows what and three dumb uneducated ladyboy cheap prostitutes sitting there with their macs and headsets on. Maybe if they all showed some sausage it would be entertaining.

any info on the host who wears camo face paint? he takes great lengths to hide his ident

gee ya think??

Looks kind of credible, but just have an odd feeling.

what happen?

HE'S STILL LIVE

jim is satire

FTFY

Jim was raised in the era of Guy Debord. His mother was a deep member of the SI (Situationist International). She ingrained in him a philosophy of absurdism, which is what attracted him to purchase Holla Forums, the most absurd website in existence today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situationist_International

tl;dr - Jim's doing it for the lulz

fuck off jim. we know you are data mining.

Jim must be making bank from datamining this hot demographic of unemployed pedos and toothless high school dropouts. Such a valuable population to track.

somebody bought all of 2channel's data. plus, why would they lie about logging information before getting caught in the hack?

deep intel on Jim's most sinister acts

Don't worry they don't have enough computer for that.

I can't believe lowcard is fucking dead

haven't seen it, link pls?

Its embedded in the OP retard.

uhhh.. my bad.
(drools on self)

say it aint so